Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 07:02:52 PM

OK, let's go from dictator to dictator... The censorship over there is just plain funny... well not just plain funny. kind of "Lord of the flies" funny.

And now IconicExpert, who is probably the single individual with less capacity to accept criticism, will hold the keys to lock out those who disagree with him...

That's beyond funny.

You guys DO know that you are in fact playing into their game, don't you?

Anyway, while I have probably a few minutes before I'm declared persona non-grata here too, I just wanted to point that out.

Did they already deleted yours on the other thread?

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
L3pje

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 07:03:38 PM

I'm glad you took the advise to start your own thread... thanks!
Now this can go into oblivion.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:04:36 PM

So when is the first public pump?

There you go!

I have a few to dump so I will be interested...
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:05:02 PM

Iconic Expert, this is a great step for the BC community. Now it will be much easier to contribute towards greater succes, without the devs sitting in our way. We could also ask people to come to our side to increase our succes even more.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:08:11 PM

OK, let's go from dictator to dictator... The censorship over there is just plain funny... well not just plain funny. kind of "Lord of the flies" funny.

And now IconicExpert, who is probably the single individual with less capacity to accept criticism, will hold the keys to lock out those who disagree with him...

That's beyond funny.

Anyway, while I have probably a few minutes before I'm declared persona non-grata here too, I just wanted to point that out.

I don't think they can, can they? I haven't looked... nor I feel very inclined to do so but if they can and did, for sure they cannot erase them from my profile and I will simply copy/paste the ones that I feel should remain here... while I am allowed.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:10:39 PM

By the way, I believe they were expecting a much bigger "return" of the PR contract signature announcement. Soepkip expected it to go to 55k and Rat4 was very interested in the price development.

TIC...TIC... TIC...
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 07:11:32 PM

That's beyond funny.

I don't think they can, can they? I haven't looked... nor I feel very inclined to do so but if they can and did, for sure they cannot erase them from my profile and I will simply copy/paste the ones that I feel should remain here... while I am allowed.

I was talking about the new one where Soepkip is the mod. The original is here somewhere.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:13:57 PM

Serious question, this and the other BC thread are less than a few hours old and already posts have been deleted from both. The old thread had very few posts deleted, anything that wasn't on the party line was discussed and challenged (for the most part Cheesy)

So how are people to know what to trust and that they aren't just being shown what the mods want them to see?

I have posted this in the competing thread too.

People, for the most part, are not stupid. They will know.

Problem is that, once invested in the coin, all they will care about is what the price is at Crypsty and MintPal in the next 10 minutes and therefore they will discard -or savagely attack- anything that they perceive as "negative" for those price upticks. Nature of the beast (the explosive mix of untamed greed plus internet anonymity).

But deep down, they will know very, very well.

Mind you, no matter what anyone says, no one, absolutely no one, is in this for "the long run". Some expect this to make them a lot of money in a month, others in 3 months and the DOGE, maybe in a year or two max (because of the mining business). Oh and poor Soepkip probably too. I mean if he would have money -never did, never will- he would gladly pay to be what he is now. He doesn't know it yet but that is the top of where's he's ever going to be. And, obviously, he loves every second of it. He would love to be able to pay the rent with his mining proceeds, maybe a couple more rigs and keeping most of his 100k coins until the are worth maybe $25k which would be more money than he has ever imagine to have in his most optimistic dreams. But he's already getting out of this much more than money will be aver able to buy: He has control over who to bump out from a few temporary active web places. Ephimeral as that will be, he never had it before nor will have in a very near future and forever, so this is his moment in the sun.

Which, in so many ways, brings us to the IE and his own moment in the internet-sun. Difference is that IE has been already been way more successful and had more ideas than Soepkip will ever have, and is at a different level in life,  but the personalities are quite similar.

Hi...you can criticize and voice your opinion here...I wont censor you. I only censored one person because he is posting a blatant lie..and I have had enough of that for 3 days now.  Now that is out of the way, I made this thread because there is no way I am posting in "The Official" thread. Those guys all disgust me and what they did was unthinkable. Posting a picture of a mans 15 year old daughter and making threats is just deplorable beyond comprehension.

In regards to Soepkip and me, we are really not similar. What motives him is a chance at "success" and money, what motivates me is "ego" and of ROI. I would have liked to be part of the movement that made BlackCoin #1. I sincerely thought we had a chance, but after this split I think the chances of it surviving is slim
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:14:31 PM

By the way, I believe they were expecting a much bigger "return" of the PR contract signature announcement. Soepkip expected it to go to 55k and Rat4 was very interested in the price development.

TIC...TIC... TIC...

One word "Exit"
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:17:24 PM

OFF - TOPIC that may be of interest to some:

I have been looking for a few minutes at the only new alt that has piqued my interest lately, DarkCoin. It is a very interesting coin, innovative and definitely different: The only crypto currency truly anonymous that I know off. But, other than Batman, would you name Dark anything that you want to be adopted by a lot of people? Really?

But, considering that it was originally called Xcoin, I guess it is one step on the right direction?

Now, if they could somehow make a decent rip-off copy of the BlackCoin logo...
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:20:26 PM

I have been looking for a few minutes at the only new alt that has piqued my interest lately, DarkCoin. It is a very interesting coin, innovative and definitely different: The only crypto currency truly anonymous that I know off. But, other than Batman, would you name Dark anything that you want to be adopted by a lot of people? Really?

But, considering that it was originally called Xcoin, I guess it is one step on the right direction?

LOL... are you giving subtle hints? Are you a DarkCoin believer? Do you think it has a future? I must be honest I haven't looked into it.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:22:53 PM

Serious question, this and the other BC thread are less than a few hours old and already posts have been deleted from both. The old thread had very few posts deleted, anything that wasn't on the party line was discussed and challenged (for the most part Cheesy)

So how are people to know what to trust and that they aren't just being shown what the mods want them to see?

I have posted this in the competing thread too.

People, for the most part, are not stupid. They will know.

Problem is that, once invested in the coin, all they will care about is what the price is at Crypsty and MintPal in the next 10 minutes and therefore they will discard -or savagely attack- anything that they perceive as "negative" for those price upticks. Nature of the beast (the explosive mix of untamed greed plus internet anonymity).

But deep down, they will know very, very well.

Mind you, no matter what anyone says, no one, absolutely no one, is in this for "the long run". Some expect this to make them a lot of money in a month, others in 3 months and the DOGE, maybe in a year or two max (because of the mining business). Oh and poor Soepkip probably too. I mean if he would have money -never did, never will- he would gladly pay to be what he is now. He doesn't know it yet but that is the top of where's he's ever going to be. And, obviously, he loves every second of it. He would love to be able to pay the rent with his mining proceeds, maybe a couple more rigs and keeping most of his 100k coins until the are worth maybe $25k which would be more money than he has ever imagine to have in his most optimistic dreams. But he's already getting out of this much more than money will be aver able to buy: He has control over who to bump out from a few temporary active web places. Ephimeral as that will be, he never had it before nor will have in a very near future and forever, so this is his moment in the sun.

Which, in so many ways, brings us to the IE and his own moment in the internet-sun. Difference is that IE has been already been way more successful and had more ideas than Soepkip will ever have, and is at a different level in life,  but the personalities are quite similar.

Hi...you can criticize and voice your opinion here...I wont censor you. I only censored one person because he is posting a blatant lie..and I have had enough of that for 3 days now.  Now that is out of the way, I made this thread because there is no way I am posting in "The Official" thread. Those guys all disgust me and what they did was unthinkable. Posting a picture of a mans 15 year old daughter and making threats is just deplorable beyond comprehension.

In regards to Soepkip and me, we are really not similar. What motives him is a chance at "success" and money, what motivates me is "ego" and of ROI. I would have liked to be part of the movement that made BlackCoin #1. I sincerely thought we had a chance, but after this split I think the chances of it surviving is slim

I believe that was the spontaneous kiss-ass effort of a deplorable idiot that has nothing whatsoever to do with the group -but loves to be a "groupie"-, but I could be wrong, of course.
Penait1

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:23:24 PM

What is going to happen with the Wall street event?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:26:23 PM

LOL... are you giving subtle hints? Are you a DarkCoin believer? Do you think it has a future? I must be honest I haven't looked into it.

Actually I do believe it has quite a future, just not in the mainstream. But since cryptos will be a niche part of the economy -best case scenario-, this one has quite a niche already built in: Total anonymity.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:28:56 PM

I believe that was the spontaneous kiss-ass effort of a deplorable idiot that has nothing whatsoever to do with the group -but loves to be a "groupie"-, but I could be wrong, of course.

I should have clarified and said IRC group..not "The Group". From what I now understand he took it upon himself to do it.
L3pje

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 07:31:49 PM

Why don't all 2 of you just use skype to chat instead of a complete thread on bitcointalk?
ToBoGe9

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:32:10 PM

+1
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:32:36 PM

Actually I do believe it has quite a future, just not in the mainstream. But since cryptos will be a niche part of the economy -best case scenario-, this one has quite a niche already built in: Total anonymity.

I am looking at it now...it is an interesting coin. I hate the name though...Smiley. It looks very promising.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:33:46 PM

Interesting question... in more ways than one:

--"The (Black Hand) Group" unofficially but very publicly, supports the idea.

-- IE has the means and the determination to see it through.

-- I can see the headline: "Bitcoin Bimbos Take In Wall Street!" (Yes Bitcoin not Blackcoin).

-- It will not help the cause of BlackCoin in any measurable way.

-- But IE and his bimbos will have pictures and videos everywhere.

I'm going to be a very amused witness of the thing indeed.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:34:43 PM

+1

This Friday I will be making a decision.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: