Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:17:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
delion19

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:03:10 PM

Never was premined, unless you consider the 7 day period a premine available to everyone a premine.

Wasn't the first PoS, indeed it was, based on waht I've read, but I may be wrong on that one.

Again TO MY KNOWLEDGE, it is the fastest and greenest.

And by your definition, all coins based slightly on bitcoin protocol are clones and shitcoins per your words, including litecoin.

Did I get that right??
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:04:10 PM

You have got to be kidding me! At this stage of the game I wouldn't miss a minute of it for all the tea in China...

Oh and it isn't opinion, it's facts.

How so? From my reading of what you have posted, it seems like unsubstantiated opinionated hot air. From browsing the forums, nothing has been proved, not by the foundation, not by IE, not by you or any of the other. To me, it's all speculation. That's my opinion based on what I've read and seen from day 1. Opinion, not fact.

BTW, I have been here from day 1.

We are obviously talking about different things. I am talking about the (snipped) contents of my most recent post. Those are demonstrable facts, regarding the coin, anyone can corroborate at will. But to make it clear, I will repeat them:

-- Yes it was PRE MINED
-- No, it wasn't the first POS
-- No, it isn't the fastest
-- No it isn't the greener.
-- Yes it it just another, of many, open implementations of the Bitcoin protocol.

In your opinion what would be the "perfect" coin? In terms of features, distribution...etc..etc
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:36:21 PM

So what I suggested to do weeks ago is apparently happening now.... pump Roll Eyes
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:36:35 PM

You have got to be kidding me! At this stage of the game I wouldn't miss a minute of it for all the tea in China...

Oh and it isn't opinion, it's facts.

How so? From my reading of what you have posted, it seems like unsubstantiated opinionated hot air. From browsing the forums, nothing has been proved, not by the foundation, not by IE, not by you or any of the other. To me, it's all speculation. That's my opinion based on what I've read and seen from day 1. Opinion, not fact.

BTW, I have been here from day 1.

We are obviously talking about different things. I am talking about the (snipped) contents of my most recent post. Those are demonstrable facts, regarding the coin, anyone can corroborate at will. But to make it clear, I will repeat them:

-- Yes it was PRE MINED
-- No, it wasn't the first POS
-- No, it isn't the fastest
-- No it isn't the greener.
-- Yes it it just another, of many, open implementations of the Bitcoin protocol.

In your opinion what would be the "perfect" coin? In terms of features, distribution...etc..etc

There are several that have staying power and could fit the bill but a polished Litecoin will fit the bill of one with (remote) chances for mainstream. Of the other ones, Dark fit a niche, obviously; so does Solar. I don't know enough but Maid looks interesting and elements of Next and Master. But I am no expert. What I know, just using common sense, is that no clone of LTC is going to ever be better* than the original and that hype and promotion, without merchants acceptance is absolutely meaningless beyond the usual pump and dump scheme.

Truth is that no merchant can afford to accept crypto payments if not through BitPay or any of the other services that simply eliminate the potential (financial) advantages of digital currencies. Overstock basically sell shit with outrageous margins and can afford the limited risks, but no serious merchant can ever assume the risks that the volatility of digital currency represents... why would they do it? It wouldn't significantly improve their sales so why do it?

You, as a matter of fact, are the perfect example of why it wouldn't possibly work: You get your donations for the Wall Street campaign and turn them into fiat because you don't want to be stuck with a much higher bill if someone decides to dump within the Black Hand Group. Go pay the girls with BC and see how many you get. And even if they would, you would feel terrible if their BC would overnight be halved in value. But your risk is minimal. If you are someone like the Starbucks people, for instance, someone farting twice in China will mean heads rolling at the end of the quarter. why would they do it? what would be the incentive? To attract the demographic of all the nerds in the world that never ever had a real job and at 35 still live in the garage of their parents?

There's a clear, obvious, untapped market which is ideal m for cryptos: Applications. Games. All sorts of things. Nothing under $.99 is financially viable because the cards would take 30%+ and neither Apple nor Google nor anyone else would care for splitting the difference with the devs. Obviously a no-expenses crypto transaction would make that possible. And yet, obviously, neither Apple nor Google are rushing to get the untapped potential market of $billions. Why? They know much better than me why so it is evident that I miss some key element in that picture.

The other ones are crystal clear.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:37:59 PM

Never was premined, unless you consider the 7 day period a premine available to everyone a premine.

Wasn't the first PoS, indeed it was, based on waht I've read, but I may be wrong on that one.

Again TO MY KNOWLEDGE, it is the fastest and greenest.

And by your definition, all coins based slightly on bitcoin protocol are clones and shitcoins per your words, including litecoin.

Did I get that right??

No, not all. Please refer to my answer to IE on the subject.
DanielVG

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:43:56 PM

Good evening, I made a video for the contest that ultimately never took place, is that I have already and you have seen many already, but I hung up on the old thread, during the war. And I would like this in the two current threads of BC for those who want to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1I73X0Wges

Hope you like it.

Just like the other video's i've seen regarding the contest it doesn't really explain anything about Blackcoin.
I think the contest organizer was hoping he'd get a fancy weusecoins.com video...
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:46:16 PM

Did they already deleted yours on the other thread?

they deleted 2 of my posts advertising Wall Street project
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:12:10 AM

I came to show my respect for Iconic, I always support him, and this will not be different now, I hope we can make blackcoin better.

me too

+1
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:19:02 AM

I came to show my respect for Iconic, I always support him, and this will not be different now, I hope we can make blackcoin better.

me too

+1

Oh that's easy -because "better" is an euphemism, right? what you mean is more expensive...- It's just a matter of "buying them out", like Mole Green. You jujst have to buy their coins, the price will go up and everyone happy. It will require a buying power of 7. million BC but maybe a public pump...
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:20:50 AM

me too

+1

Iconic was what made BC get all it's hype, you have my support.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:26:29 AM

There's 2 threads now?  Undecided

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:31:09 AM

There's 2 threads now?  Undecided

It seems that the other topic is closed, I'm not seeing new messages there!

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
brammien

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:31:19 AM

So, the sociopath soepkip now supports the wall st effort on there new thread, he's publicly posting it under his screen name. After such a silence from him, and not supporting it, or just barely enough to keep credit, he's now supporting IE's post on wall st. Reposting it under his name.

I feel there is a fishy plot going on, and he's up to something cause he's seeing IE's posts about losing faith in BC, just to throw this in his face. Timing is priceless for these punks.

coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:40:46 AM

So, the sociopath soepkip now supports the wall st effort on there new thread, he's publicly posting it under his screen name. After such a silence from him, and not supporting it, or just barely enough to keep credit, he's now supporting IE's post on wall st. Reposting it under his name.

I feel there is a fishy plot going on, and he's up to something cause he's seeing IE's posts about losing faith in BC, just to throw this in his face. Timing is priceless for these punks.

Dude my English is not very good, I still do not understand nothing, is there any link that I can get new information.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:41:28 AM

Ok. So how do you want me to refer to this group? Need an acronym.

Like BCI - BC Iconic's group or BCS - BC Soepkip's group.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:57:47 AM

Ok. So how do you want me to refer to this group? Need an acronym.

Like BCI - BC Iconic's group or BCS - BC Soepkip's group.

Well you have the Normal BC group and Iconics bazaaro BC group(evil guys with goatees)

merkalor

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:13:51 AM

Go Iconic!

What's news about the wall street girls?

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
caryatidgh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:16:07 AM

another blackcoin?
brammien

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:19:08 AM

I posted this in other thread, but soepkip keeps erasing it. So he is the #1 issue we have to move forward, he goes or I say we do not even consider working together. No talks begin until soepkip of no longer the face the public will see for BC.

Tell soepkip to step down and we have someone new representing coin, that is non negotiable. Soepkip is now the face of BC and image is damaged from him or anyone named to be involved with social media. You want people back, I'll work on it, but you remove soepkip no if ands of buts about it. Otherwise, it's staying split and we are not gonna back down to your insider stuff. Remove the land grab people. IE placed some reasonable requests they were laughed at, now BC clones will eat up this coin and kill it cause of bunch of punk kids are running a million dollar coin.

Time to make some serious choices, cause we aren't leaving nor are we coming together unless some demands are met. Maarx might be a good choice for time being to take over media. Do that, and we'll begin to talk about reconnecting group, but so long as soepkip is there, there is absolutely no deal and we are all holding coins.
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:53:28 AM

This is a sad day...

My confidence in the coin has been broken and I have sold off all but a token 1000 coins to hold in case I am wrong.  I think IconicExpert is a great marketer but the exposure of the facts will hurt and perhaps kill the coin.  It is currently over valued and propped up artificially.

I will be starting my own coin soon .. blah cant find what I want so I have to make one...

Iconic if you would like to be my marketing man let me know! ...

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: