Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ex33s

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:59:59 PM

BlackCoin Card Software Update

Looks really nice!

Will this work on linux or mac?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gazim

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:27:03 PM

I ordered my card on 4/14 -- txid a92e3c92b98ff0f272f584518189364d6705cb71a13f2623c08d6f63a1c142df

I have not received anything - what's the story now?  I live all the way in PA so I'm not one of those "international orders" which take a long shipping time.  I was also definitely one of the first and bought the Limited Edition, not some second wave version which "hasn't shipped yet". 

So, where's my card? 

Today I am stepping away from the forum for 24 hours. I want to focus on filling the card orders because I am getting a bit annoyed regarding people posting fud about the cards. They do not understand I am not a factory or Amazon, and we can only fill a certain amount of orders per day. We had pre orders of over 330 cards and we are not just mailing empty cards.

Here is the process:

1. Software is transferred to each card.
2. Card and software is checked to be working correctly.
3. Card is placed in a plastic bag.
4. Card + plastic bag is placed in a black protective sleeve.
5. Security sticker is placed over the protective sleeve.
6. Everything is placed in one more plastic bad and then heat shrinked.
7. "card package" is then "glued" on a glossy instruction sheet.
8. Entire contents is placed in a First Class envelope.
9. Labels are printed and package is ready to ship.

So please have some patience. Over time the process will become more streamlined.

I am being patient.  It's been three weeks so I followed up.  I'll do the same next week if it hasn't arrived. 
negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 06:50:33 PM

BlackCoin Card Software Update

Looks really nice!

Will this work on linux or mac?

Windows only.
http://www.blackcoincard.com/

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
dingyuanchang

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:02:52 PM

There still hasn't been any proof whatsoever and people are following blindly..
Sigh

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:05:06 PM

Sigh

People have faith in the community. No sighs necessary.

McKie

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:55:30 PM

Sigh

You may have chosen to ignore it but not only has already been publicly accepted that there's an organized group of investors, with contracts drawn and papers signed, operating in cahoots with the dev team AND TheDOGE's Multipool (they are funding the Titan lottery if it is to happen). This all has been admitted, in the open. These are the people who control what is bought, what is dumped and when. These are the people (I call them The Black Hand because it is a mafia) who have the game rigged. They are behind the massive dump from 90k and behind every other dump. OK? Understand now? This is, again, and organized, legally contracted group of investors than manipulate the price with the approval, consensus and participation of the dev team. There's no need of proof, they have openly admitted it. As it is OK. Once again, in the real world, these people would be in jail after having plead guilty to conspiracy to defraud.

Are there OTHER organized groups out there trying to manipulate -or manipulating- BC's price and other alts? Sure there are. Why not? Tweeter groups, Facebook groups, outside of social media groups, investment clubs... of course. They are all LEGIT, get the difference? They do not have inside information, like The Black Hand does. They don't have millions and millions of shares to dump when their inside information and their orchestrated pumps (with their money and that of the people mining at the multipool) set up the proper moment to do it at the expense of the sheep... the picture, by their own admission, for the third time, cannot be clearer.

But, I know, you just do not want to see it. Hey, it's your money pal.

Tic... tic... tic...
Absynth

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:04:20 PM

Sigh
They don't have millions and millions of shares to dump when their inside information and their orchestrated pumps
Tic... tic... tic...

actually IE stated that he does have millions and millions and plans to try to manipulate the price as well. He has also used "insider" information in the past to make these millions. Or they were embezzled from investors. Exactly what you are arguing against
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:08:18 PM

Barabas-You are one crazy SOB with crazy and not so crazy comments, but you're probably a riot to hang with.  Cheers!

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
ex33s

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:15:46 PM

Must have missed that, thank you.

derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:41:18 PM

blablabla

Tic... tic... tic...

Isn't that getting boring?

EDIT: If you would like to do some useful (I know you don't) you could search for real evidence of your claims.

NEM/XEM!!!
L3pje

Activity: 283

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:08:02 PM

IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:17:46 PM

I got a lot done today and I decided to take a quick break and read the funny comments.

In the other thread I am being painted as "crazy".
In this thread in am being painted as an "inside trader".

If creativity and passion = crazy then I am very crazy.
I did not acquire my BlackCoins by participating in insider trading. I dumped my load of MintCoins and bought BlackCoins.

Unfortunately I am starting to see the same delusional behavior the Mint community exhibited months ago. Lets say I am crazy and I made everything up. Lets say I am "bat shit" crazy.
The dev team announced they hired one of the most well known PR firms with a reputation for representing top technology companies. For the crypto world this is some pretty amazing news, but the price of BlackCoin just briefly shot up and then quickly settled. For a moment I actually thought it was a pump.

Why did it quickly settle? Is someone suppressing the price? Are people just exiting? Has BlackCoin peaked?

By the time the PR firm gets up to speed it will be approximately 60 days from now. 60 days in crypto is a very long time. 60 coins would have been launched by then.

When I was pushing BlackCoin and told everyone we had to hit the ground running and never look back I sincerely meant it. But unfortunately other coins caught up quickly because focus wasn't where it should have been.

As I pointed out to someone in PM earlier today. Crypto is the only industry I know of where unemployed adults with no experience in finance or business are allowed to maintain multi-million dollar projects and no one cares.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:27:45 PM

As I pointed out to someone in PM earlier today. Crypto is the only industry I know of where unemployed adults with no experience in finance or business are allowed to maintain multi-million dollar projects and no one cares.

I wouldn't say that no one cares.  I guess the only thread that hasn't painted you in a bad light is the uncensored/unlocked thread Smiley   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600577.0

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:28:47 PM

I got a lot done today and I decided to take a quick break and read the funny comments.

I did not acquire my BlackCoins by participating in insider trading. I dumped my load of MintCoins and bought BlackCoins.

Unfortunately I am starting to see the same delusional behavior the Mint community exhibited months ago. Lets say I am crazy and I made everything up. Lets say I am "bat shit" crazy.
The dev team announced they hired one of the most well known PR firms with a reputation for representing top technology companies. For the crypto world this is some pretty amazing news, but the price of BlackCoin just briefly shot up and then quickly settled. For a moment I actually thought it was a pump.

Why did it quickly settle? Is someone suppressing the price? Are people just exiting? Has BlackCoin peaked?

By the time the PR firm gets up to speed it will be approximately 60 days from now. 60 days in crypto is a very long time. 60 coins would have been launched by then.

When I was pushing BlackCoin and told everyone we had to hit the ground running and never look back I sincerely meant it. But unfortunately other coins caught up quickly because focus wasn't where it should have been.

Hey Iconic,

Just a friendly suggestion. I think it would be better if you change the title of this thread as it is currently nearly identical to the thread posted by Soepkip. I think it may cause some confusion later on for new people coming into BlackCoin from BitcoinTalk. How about :

[ANN] GoBlackCoin Movement | Branding & PR For BlackCoin (BC/BLK)

Just a suggestion  Wink
Absynth

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:28:54 PM

Crypto is the only industry I know of where unemployed adults with no experience in finance or business are allowed to maintain multi-million dollar projects and no one cares.

theres this multi billion dollar company you may have heard of that started with some guy in a dorm room. im not gonna tell you what its named because thats for you to figure out. My point is you are way off, yet again...
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:34:38 PM

Isn't it quite telling? Not only the (always imminent) launch of multipool V2, not only the maybe-may-not-be draw of the Titan and not only the big PR firm hiring... and yet... somehow, no one seems to be buying and every minimal spike is quickly run over with a flood of tens of thousands of coins dumping. I find it quite telling, now that I know The Black Hand is controlling the whole shebang: See, buying up here has already proven to be "dangerous" for "The Black Hand". Above 30, it's rather time to dump instead. It would have looked great for everyone if the announcement of the PR would have lifted the price to 40+, so I am sure some minimal funds were destined to pump that idea but within minutes, whatever the allotment, was quickly drowned, so back to the master plan of orderly dumping because, you know, there's a lot to dump. Millions in fact. And at 800 BTC a day total volume, that is quite a tall order... The Black Hand may be the only organized group with access to inside info, but it is not the only group trading on BC and maybe not the only one dumping on BC.

But, to the sheep, what really counts is that 30 is not broken and will not be broken significantly. Not with the pr announcement, not with the maybe-maybe-not Titan draw, not with V2 of the pool that won't even remotely attract the number of miners and hashing power V1 had at it's peak -it remains at basically 20% that-, so 20% inflows in the market have a much lower impact than 100%, 1/5 to be precise. The "buying pressure" effect, has all but disappeared from that front so the dumping has to be supported by the market. THAT is why 30 is such a tough nut to crack. The cat's out of the hat in crypto world, everyone already knows there's official manipulation in place. More and more people refuses to play a rigged game.
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:39:34 PM

Crypto is the only industry I know of where unemployed adults with no experience in finance or business are allowed to maintain multi-million dollar projects and no one cares.

theres this multi billion dollar company you may have heard of that started with some guy in a dorm room. im not gonna tell you what its named because thats for you to figure out. My point is you are way off, yet again...

Actually you are way off. Read what I wrote again. "unemployed adults". Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, and Mark Cuban...to name a few were not unemployed adults sitting at home. They were/are visionaries with passion for something. You also forget these men were/are exceptionally intelligent and not your typical businessmen. 
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:47:57 PM

Actually you are way off. Read what I wrote again. "unemployed adults". Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, and Mark Cuban...to name a few were not unemployed adults sitting at home. They were/are visionaries with passion for something. You also forget these men were/are exceptionally intelligent and not your typical businessmen. 

Please do not put Mark Cuban in the same league as steve jobs and bill gates.. that's just.. wrong Smiley

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:53:49 PM

Ooooo {raises hand} I know.

Was it a company where the first quarterly shareholder meeting after the IPO created a bunch of media buzz when the CEO showed up in a t-shirt and jeans?  Is it a company where people post pictures of themselves and their family forgetting that it makes it public knowledge?

Not that I'm in any way defending the deplorable crap that went on in the original ANN thread by that last statement... there wasn't any excuse for that, but it seemed particularly apt.

Actually, I think you are confusing what they became with who they were when they started.  By that I mean who they were then they were working out of garages or dorm rooms when their first businesses were 2-3 months old.  The notable exceptions being Bill Gates and possibly Mark Cuban (I don't actually know much of his history)... Steve Jobs and Richard Branson were most certainly unemployed kids when they started.  As was Zuckerburg, and arguably so was Larry Page - although to be fair being an undergrad at Harvard or a doctoral student at Stanford is rather far removed from your ordinary "unemployed adult". Smiley
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:11:40 PM

Give us this day our hourly barabbas sermon
and forgive us our debts....

Man, this kid is annoying...

no one seems to be buying - so the several hundred BTC of daily coins are all dumped w/o anyone buying them? You've discovered a completely new market, smartass!
Now i tell you a secret: When it is almost certain that someone will go ahead and dump coins at 29-30k, anyone who wants to buy must be insane not to wait for that and instead "buy up".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: