Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:37:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:18:08 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 10:58:46 PM by IconicExpert

I got a lot done today and I decided to take a quick break and read the funny comments.

In the other thread I am being painted as "crazy".
In this thread in am being painted as an "inside trader".

Crypto is the only industry I know of where unemployed adults with no experience in finance or business are allowed to maintain multi-million dollar projects and no one cares.

theres this multi billion dollar company you may have heard of that started with some guy in a dorm room. im not gonna tell you what its named because thats for you to figure out. My point is you are way off, yet again...

Ooooo {raises hand} I know.

Was it a company where the first quarterly shareholder meeting after the IPO created a bunch of media buzz when the CEO showed up in a t-shirt and jeans?  Is it a company where people post pictures of themselves and their family forgetting that it makes it public knowledge?

Not that I'm in any way defending the deplorable crap that went on in the original ANN thread by that last statement... there wasn't any excuse for that, but it seemed particularly apt.

Actually you are way off. Read what I wrote again. "unemployed adults". Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, and Mark Cuban...to name a few were not unemployed adults sitting at home. They were/are visionaries with passion for something. You also forget these men were/are exceptionally intelligent and not your typical businessmen.  

Actually, I think you are confusing what they became with who they were when they started.  By that I mean who they were then they were working out of garages or dorm rooms when their first businesses were 2-3 months old.  The notable exceptions being Bill Gates and possibly Mark Cuban (I don't actually know much of his history)... Steve Jobs and Richard Branson were most certainly unemployed kids when they started.  As was Zuckerburg, and arguably so was Larry Page - although to be fair being an undergrad at Harvard or a doctoral student at Stanford is rather far removed from your ordinary "unemployed adult". Smiley

Once again... they were not unemployed adults sitting at home. I do not consider someone 21 -23 an adult. Yes by law they are considered adults, but the brain doesn't consider them adults. The part of the brain that give adults the ability to make rational decisions is not completely developed until around 25 or 26.

Steve Jobs Co-Founded Apple at the age of 21
Bill Gates Co-Founded Microsoft at the age of 20
Richard Branson Founded Virgin Records at the age of 22.
L3pje

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 10:20:06 PM

Hey Iconic,

Just a friendly suggestion. I think it would be better if you change the title of this thread as it is currently nearly identical to the thread posted by Soepkip. I think it may cause some confusion later on for new people coming into BlackCoin from BitcoinTalk. How about :

[ANN] GoBlackCoin Movement | Branding & PR For BlackCoin (BC/BLK)

Just a suggestion  Wink
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:26:35 PM

Idiocy indeed knows no boundaries.

In market terms, when the price goes lower it is called "selling" or "no buyers". When the price goes higher, the opposite applies'

Not even your ass is smart enough to know where and how to dump...
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:35:00 PM

Idiocy indeed knows no boundaries.

In market terms, when the price goes lower it is called "selling" or "no buyers". When the price goes higher, the opposite applies'

Not even your ass is smart enough to know where and how to dump...
but it does not go lower, you pathetic troll. it stays the same.
and as i said, there is no need for going higher when people are still willing to dump. you just need to sit back for a few hours and someone will meet an offer between 29 and 30 or even lower. hard to understand for you, i know.

victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:40:17 PM

Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

- Samuel Clemens
merkalor

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:51:05 PM

Hey Iconic,

Just a friendly suggestion. I think it would be better if you change the title of this thread as it is currently nearly identical to the thread posted by Soepkip. I think it may cause some confusion later on for new people coming into BlackCoin from BitcoinTalk. How about :

[ANN] GoBlackCoin Movement | Branding & PR For BlackCoin (BC/BLK)

Just a suggestion  Wink

All Black coin
Like the mythic new zealand rugby team the All Black

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:54:18 PM

This is how "the same" has stayed since the PR announcement: 33678, high (immediately upon announcement), 29500 (current). With minimal volume also.

Kicking ass indeed.

And that's not even counting the "effect" of the launching of The Foundation and it's site.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:57:27 PM

.....The Black Hand may be the only organized group with access to inside info, but it is not the only group trading on BC and maybe not the only one dumping on BC.....

Do you saw Max twit about Blackcoin ?
- connect facts someone is building position he need some good market share.
If Max and followers will start pump it will hit 1$ ^^ then fontas and rest will join that will be wild party.

This is how "the same" has stayed since the PR announcement: 33678, high (immediately upon announcement), 29500 (current). With minimal volume also.
Kicking ass indeed.
And that's not even counting the "effect" of the launching of The Foundation and it's site.

Do you know that 50% of coins have already foundation this is not game breaking news.

we need news
Like eg. Obama bought 500k BlackCoins for fammily Cheesy...
Or Obama recived 100k BlackCoin from community Cheesy - haha
hype bum and PUMP

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:03:01 PM

When I was pushing BlackCoin and told everyone we had to hit the ground running and never look back I sincerely meant it. But unfortunately other coins caught up quickly because focus wasn't where it should have been.

As I pointed out to someone in PM earlier today. Crypto is the only industry I know of where unemployed adults with no experience in finance or business are allowed to maintain multi-million dollar projects and no one cares.

Hmm, soepkip comes to mine, in charge of millions investments, and this guy has no resume to prove his experience. He's a miner by what he said. WOW, notl even mcdonalds would do such a terrible job of hiring a manager for there stores than how soepkip basically got the job with no experience at all.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:05:10 PM

On a separate subject, it seems that La Mano Nera will not officially have presence in The Foundation (we all know they are in cahoots of course): So far 5 members of The Foundation have a total of less than 250,000 coins in their wallets... since Soepkip is a member of it and we all know he has "a bit over 100,000 (minus sales to pay the rent)" -quoted his own words-, the other four members have really not that great amounts  and Mickey professes to have just about 32K (after so many recent donations), that leaves a total of under 120k between Josh, Maarten and Eugene. I am sure they have wallets at the ready to show this to be true.

And as truth goes, it is simply hilarious... : http://www.blkfoundation.org/team.php
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:07:06 PM

I got a lot done today and I decided to take a quick break and read the funny comments.

Crypto is the only industry I know of where unemployed adults with no experience in finance or business are allowed to maintain multi-million dollar projects and no one cares.

theres this multi billion dollar company you may have heard of that started with some guy in a dorm room. im not gonna tell you what its named because thats for you to figure out. My point is you are way off, yet again...

Yep, sure happened, but this guy went to what yale, or one of the main universities, and was not stupid person. Soepkip, what has he done? everyone keeps saying how much this guys has done, I want to know. What has he done. PLease to not even start trying to say marketing, he turned down ideas of translations of website from me.

Like him or hate him, Iconic was only one for most part that got prices to rise, and why you ask? marketing, he know this stuff, and you other lackies in IRC, can seem to get he was making you money.
dcm987

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:21:10 PM

hey iconic, just stopping by to say hi. i support both parties ATM, just keep hitting what youre doing man. two heads IMO is better than one
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:15:28 AM

Obama recived 100k BlackCoin from community Cheesy - haha

This one will have some punch...!!!
kana

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:24:20 AM

So the first batch of blackcards is fully shipped now? I wonder if I was part of the second batch, is there a way to look it up?
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:31:22 AM

Ooooo {raises hand} I know.

Was it a company where the first quarterly shareholder meeting after the IPO created a bunch of media buzz when the CEO showed up in a t-shirt and jeans?  Is it a company where people post pictures of themselves and their family forgetting that it makes it public knowledge?

Not that I'm in any way defending the deplorable crap that went on in the original ANN thread by that last statement... there wasn't any excuse for that, but it seemed particularly apt.

Actually you are way off. Read what I wrote again. "unemployed adults". Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, and Mark Cuban...to name a few were not unemployed adults sitting at home. They were/are visionaries with passion for something. You also forget these men were/are exceptionally intelligent and not your typical businessmen.  

Actually, I think you are confusing what they became with who they were when they started.  By that I mean who they were then they were working out of garages or dorm rooms when their first businesses were 2-3 months old.  The notable exceptions being Bill Gates and possibly Mark Cuban (I don't actually know much of his history)... Steve Jobs and Richard Branson were most certainly unemployed kids when they started.  As was Zuckerburg, and arguably so was Larry Page - although to be fair being an undergrad at Harvard or a doctoral student at Stanford is rather far removed from your ordinary "unemployed adult". Smiley

Once again... they were not unemployed adults sitting at home. I do not consider someone 21 -23 an adult. Yes by law they are considered adults, but the brain doesn't consider them adults. The part of the brain that give adults the ability to make rational decisions is not completely developed until around 25 or 26.

Huh  I'm confused.. it seems that you made my point... or at least reinforced it.  Except that I was wrong and Bill Gates is not an exception then, and was in fact an unemployed kid.

So Apple, Microsoft, Virgin Records, Google, and Facebook were all started by unemployed kids... well, I guess it's a good thing that they were A) too young to make rational decisions when they did this, and B) created companies that never went anywhere and aren't successful. Cheesy
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:01:47 AM

Huh  I'm confused.. it seems that you made my point... or at least reinforced it.  Except that I was wrong and Bill Gates is not an exception then, and was in fact an unemployed kid.

So Apple, Microsoft, Virgin Records, Google, and Facebook were all started by unemployed kids... well, I guess it's a good thing that they were A) too young to make rational decisions when they did this, and B) created companies that never went anywhere and aren't successful. Cheesy

They werent giants at beginig they started rissing in next 5+ years after earning a lot of experience in buisness / development.
They started from "eg" and to be full chicken -  it took a lot of time till they get on eg. stock exchanges.
How much 5-10 years ? So then you land in 26+ ^^ range

digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:23:23 AM

Huh  I'm confused.. it seems that you made my point... or at least reinforced it.  Except that I was wrong and Bill Gates is not an exception then, and was in fact an unemployed kid.

They werent giants at beginig they started rissing in next 5+ years after earning a lot of experience in buisness / development.
They started from "eg" and to be full chicken -  it took a lot of time till they get on eg. stock exchanges.
How much 5-10 years ? So then you land in 26+ ^^ range

True, but in many cases they were still worth more than BlackCoin's market cap in much less time than that.  Plus the original post was referring to Zuckerberg who was 23 when he became a billionaire, was only 20 when he began Facebook and was already worth much more than BC's market cap by the time he could drink legally.  Of course, if it weren't for him - the twinklefloss twins wouldn't have their money either, and wouldn't be players in the Bitcoin biosphere today (since almost all their money came from suing Zuckerberg).

tl;dr young/old, polished/rough, experienced/naive... doesn't mean shit in the information age.  Innovation, insight, and drive are really all that matters - and a little luck never hurt anyone either. Wink
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:49:54 AM

Huh  I'm confused.. it seems that you made my point... or at least reinforced it.  Except that I was wrong and Bill Gates is not an exception then, and was in fact an unemployed kid.

I think you need to learn to read more carefully. When did I say anything about young men or young kids being unemployed and in control of multi-million dollar projects? My original post was about adults being unemployed. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Richard Branson were not adults when they founded these companies, they were very young men. They were not over the age of 26 (Adult) sitting at home doing nothing. By the time they were 26 they were already successful. I am not knocking or putting down anyone who might have the misfortune of losing a job and is unemployed, it happens. However, the crypto world  needs to realize no of these coins will ever become successful because they are being managed by inexperienced people looking to make a quick dollar.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:51:25 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 10:36:23 AM by XbladeX

True, but in many cases they were still worth more than BlackCoin's market cap in much less time than that.  Plus the original post was referring to Zuckerberg who was 23 when he became a billionaire, was only 20 when he began Facebook and was already worth much more than BC's market cap by the time he could drink legally.  Of course, if it weren't for him - the twinklefloss twins wouldn't have their money either, and wouldn't be players in the Bitcoin biosphere today (since almost all their money came from suing Zuckerberg).

tl;dr young/old, polished/rough, experienced/naive... doesn't mean shit in the information age.  Innovation, insight, and drive are really all that matters - and a little luck never hurt anyone either. Wink
Diffrence it that if someone want to sell all BC at once he will get about 10% of market cap i you want buy all at same time it could be 10 000x more than current market cap.

Innovation - hype but it won't last long since all can copy your solution -while real companies have their "coppyrights" - that one kill value of many coins which brings something new.

Lets take Microsoft to crypto world:
Windows is successful in next week new re branded product comes out "Doors" - same product with Green pulpit all people are buying it because original one is to expensive.
with hope that some day they will sell "Doors" for bigger price than original "Windows"
But Doors dev sell Doors and run away with money.Same time Windows eat market lost. - same situation with every new edition.

ToBoGe9

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:53:29 AM

IconicExpert can you tell us a little more about the wallstreet event?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: