Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:24:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:58:10 PM

But call me imbeciile, if you are NOT a troll, you are obviously a seriously mentally ill and paranoid person with way to much time on their hand and/or internet in the asylum, in both cases i take it for a compliment coming from you.

Just because he might be mentally ill doesn't mean he is wrong.  Grin  I was called crazy quiet a few times this week. However, it seems a few people are "borrowing" my crazy ideas. Press releases and USB cards are popping up all over the place. Thank goodness I kept the really cool ideas to myself Smiley
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:13:19 PM

I don't know  Undecided

So what is your opinion on the state of BC?

I was reading the coindesk article about the PR thing, and there is this draft about they're marketing plan, this jumped to my eyes:

"Reach: 10,000,000 - 20,000,000"

Obviously if they are able to make this reach a reality there is going to be a huge spike, but another obvious thing is that the whales will be ready for lunch...

I doubt this reach is a realistic estimation
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:34:09 PM

I don't know  Undecided

I was reading the coindesk article about the PR thing, and there is this draft about they're marketing plan, this jumped to my eyes:

Obviously if they are able to make this reach a reality there is going to be a huge spike, but another obvious thing is that the whales will be ready for lunch...

Only time will tell..
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 12:09:34 AM

I don't know  Undecided

Only time will tell..

It could attract larger whales. Everyone is always "Whale this" or "Whale that" but I bet some whales are huge losers. Everyone just assume these whales make perfect market moves everytime.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Absynth

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:12:55 AM

LA MANO NERA (THE BLACK HAND) AT WORK:

Very interesting to follow the trail… it takes you to some places that you had anticipated, of course. Still the corroboration is so blatant that it shocks you a bit.

If you check the 20 richest BC wallets as 9:57AM April 27th, 2014. You find that the one in position number 13, has a balance of 703 338.99372117, number 15 has a balance of 609 000.00000000, number 16 has a balance of 603 696.00000000, number 18 has a balance of 550 680.70344934 and number 20 has a balance of 517 042.17227691. A rough total of 3 MILLION BC distributed in 5 wallets.

Now fast forward to may 9, 2014, 21:57 utc, just 12 days after, and, of all those millions and all those wallets,  you can only find the ones in number 18 and the one on number 20, now located at numbers 123 and 115, respectively and where both together had over one million coins, now they have less than 100k each. The other 3 wallets are nowhere to be seen among the 527 top wallets so they will have less than 14k each if they have anything at all.

In clear black and white, those controlling those 5 wallets have dumped, in 12 days, just under 3 million coins or aproximately 900 BTC, north of $400,000. In 12 days.

Te saluto don Corleone...

Well thumbs up for your dedication to checking the numbers !!
However, Subtuppel has kind of answered the point already.

Question though - have they been dumped to an exchange (then split up) or just another single wallet ?

And amazing that BC has been resistant to that amount of coins dumped anyway.

"Answered the point"? You are kidding, aren't you? A total imbecile trying to not sink in his own bullshit "answering" anything? Oh, you just don't want ho hear the truth... no matter, it'll sink in in due time.

"that amount of coins" is just the tip of the iceberg. If you bother to corroborate you will see that there are, in fact, significant amounts more tahn  have been dumped. This is carefully orchestrated and although the figures are big, they are nothing compared with what has been dumped, by the same individuals The Black Hand, earlier on. On April 27 the price was already at 35k. But It had seen major, major dumping BY THESE SAME INDIVIDUALS, from just below 50 a few days earlier and from just below 95k still a few days more earlier than that. The total figures are staggering and YOU can find them, almost exactly, if you widen your search to the top 100 wallets.

And no, very little -if any- has been bought. This is a different conspiracy. I'm sure these individuals have bought some coins along the way, but I doubt very much that any significant buying on their part has taken place above the low 20s... other than, of course, the pool's output. IE's conspiracy is only true in one part, scarcely so in the other (but true on both). The objective here was -and still remains, but much less so- to dump the tens of millions of coins the group came to control during the early days. Let me repeat it to you: TENS (plural) of millions of coins. Most of it -but not all- already dumped.

Hey, you have the evidence in front of you. Do with it as you please.

Congrats! You proved that some random BC addreses have sold some coins. Without thought as to who they belong to, you somehow still found a way to manipulate the data to prove nothing except that a few people (who you cannot identify) sold a lot of BC. Isnt that what people do no matter what? Name one coin that hasnt happened to. I dont know what youre trying to prove but your accusations dont have any actual impact since the price is sustaining. Not to mention that you could very well be looking at exchange's accounts or someone who just transferred to cold storage. You posted some numbers from random wallets then didnt even follow the blockchain to back up your claims. So freakin what if some big holders sold? Its well within their rights and I give them mad props for their trading acumen. Also, why do you care so much? Do you have any vested holdings? you talk all this shit about people with no evidence other than your random addresses?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:30:58 AM

LA MANO NERA (THE BLACK HAND) AT WORK:

Very interesting to follow the trail… it takes you to some places that you had anticipated, of course. Still the corroboration is so blatant that it shocks you a bit.

If you check the 20 richest BC wallets as 9:57AM April 27th, 2014. You find that the one in position number 13, has a balance of 703 338.99372117, number 15 has a balance of 609 000.00000000, number 16 has a balance of 603 696.00000000, number 18 has a balance of 550 680.70344934 and number 20 has a balance of 517 042.17227691. A rough total of 3 MILLION BC distributed in 5 wallets.

Now fast forward to may 9, 2014, 21:57 utc, just 12 days after, and, of all those millions and all those wallets,  you can only find the ones in number 18 and the one on number 20, now located at numbers 123 and 115, respectively and where both together had over one million coins, now they have less than 100k each. The other 3 wallets are nowhere to be seen among the 527 top wallets so they will have less than 14k each if they have anything at all.

In clear black and white, those controlling those 5 wallets have dumped, in 12 days, just under 3 million coins or aproximately 900 BTC, north of $400,000. In 12 days.

Te saluto don Corleone...

Well thumbs up for your dedication to checking the numbers !!
However, Subtuppel has kind of answered the point already.

Question though - have they been dumped to an exchange (then split up) or just another single wallet ?

And amazing that BC has been resistant to that amount of coins dumped anyway.

"Answered the point"? You are kidding, aren't you? A total imbecile trying to not sink in his own bullshit "answering" anything? Oh, you just don't want ho hear the truth... no matter, it'll sink in in due time.

"that amount of coins" is just the tip of the iceberg. If you bother to corroborate you will see that there are, in fact, significant amounts more tahn  have been dumped. This is carefully orchestrated and although the figures are big, they are nothing compared with what has been dumped, by the same individuals The Black Hand, earlier on. On April 27 the price was already at 35k. But It had seen major, major dumping BY THESE SAME INDIVIDUALS, from just below 50 a few days earlier and from just below 95k still a few days more earlier than that. The total figures are staggering and YOU can find them, almost exactly, if you widen your search to the top 100 wallets.

And no, very little -if any- has been bought. This is a different conspiracy. I'm sure these individuals have bought some coins along the way, but I doubt very much that any significant buying on their part has taken place above the low 20s... other than, of course, the pool's output. IE's conspiracy is only true in one part, scarcely so in the other (but true on both). The objective here was -and still remains, but much less so- to dump the tens of millions of coins the group came to control during the early days. Let me repeat it to you: TENS (plural) of millions of coins. Most of it -but not all- already dumped.

Hey, you have the evidence in front of you. Do with it as you please.

Congrats! You proved that some random BC addreses have sold some coins. Without thought as to who they belong to, you somehow still found a way to manipulate the data to prove nothing except that a few people (who you cannot identify) sold a lot of BC. Isnt that what people do no matter what? Name one coin that hasnt happened to. I dont know what youre trying to prove but your accusations dont have any actual impact since the price is sustaining. Not to mention that you could very well be looking at exchange's accounts or someone who just transferred to cold storage. You posted some numbers from random wallets then didnt even follow the blockchain to back up your claims. So freakin what if some big holders sold? Its well within their rights and I give them mad props for their trading acumen. Also, why do you care so much? Do you have any vested holdings? you talk all this shit about people with no evidence other than your random addresses?

We all know, by now, who are the people behind those -and other- addresses. We ALL know. I call the The Black Hand. You call the "group of investors" (you know, the one that morituri admitted has been operating in BC for a long time and that is close to and financing the business of some of the dev's team. Oh they are doing quite well, believe me, so you should be proud of them in that regard. Have they the "right"? to do it? well, not in the real world (they'd be in jail in the real world). Here, in this particular twilight zone, even bragging rights...

But don't for a second pretend that just because most are idiots all are, ok? We all know by now who is who here and who is fleecing who.

Enjoy the fleecing for more is still coming while this inevitably tic... tic... tics...
Absynth

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:44:43 AM

Enjoy the fleecing for more is still coming while this inevitably tic... tic... tics...
[/quote]

then just gtfo if the boat is really sinking like you claim. Theres no reason other than to spread FUD for you to even be here if you just want to bash people and talk badly about people who are still developing the coin and its many facets. I hold BC and am just a humble miner. With the price being kept down that means I mine more BC per day than I would if it kept rising. So Im kinda glad someone is keeping the price down. What have you done other than bash? seriously. put up or shut up. Im glad you think its a hoax, leave then.

edit: Youre the only one i see still on about this nefarious plot. Other than the four or five reasonable people who i see who keep putting down your FUD arguments
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:56:25 AM

We all know, by now, who are the people behind those -and other- addresses. We ALL know. I call the The Black Hand. You call the "group of investors" (you know, the one that morituri admitted has been operating in BC for a long time and that is close to and financing the business of some of the dev's team. Oh they are doing quite well, believe me, so you should be proud of them in that regard. Have they the "right"? to do it? well, not in the real world (they'd be in jail in the real world). Here, in this particular twilight zone, even bragging rights...

But don't for a second pretend that just because most are idiots all are, ok? We all know by now who is who here and who is fleecing who.

One thing BC was soft instamined in 7 days so we are paying price of that now when some people who shouldn't have so much BC they have it...
let those guys out now. I prefer wait about even 2 months and let those few guys make full cash out.
If market was able to absorb so much BC without crash that means something like eg. MAX or other BIG player is building position.
If someone want to cash out now that is better for us. New people are coming and absorbing that cheap BC...
You can't move up without coin mixing crash or any dump.

"Your The Black Hand" - can be even one big whale who want build position on incoming big pump on eg.  DRK(darksend full realse) NXT (trading assents ).
Where he is looking for better dynamic in growth.
If those rich guys want to go out just let them what a problem they soon will be out of BC and we will move up slowly or faster.
When eg. IE trigger pump with Wallstreet event guys like Wolong,Fontas,Max market movers will enter that guy who cashed out at 30k sat will regret.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:14:52 AM

Anw soon enough we will find out if that was them or not....

1-If they sold all of their coins....they have no more to dump....and probably stop promoting/putting energy in the coin.
This way we will get rid of them....and as Iconic proved it before, we can do without them...

2-If they bought them back...they will have to pump it somehow to gain some profit as the price is ranging for days now...
That will put the price high and establish a new floor...because it will attract more investors, therefore less coins for them at higher price if they want to restart they buying......and finally they will have to pump it again later to still keeping do some profits....then we will be back at point 1 or 2 again..

3-if 2 goes on and on..eventually 2 things will happened....
3a-they will loose the control of the coin as it will change hands and the coin will remain at high levels
3b-they will kill the coin as the dump scheme will eventually kill-it

I guess we are aiming for 3a.....and if we continue to promote the coin and getting more and more adoption....it's what will happen..

this also makes some light on what Iconic was telling as if the value of the coin rise to fast and people buy faster that they can re-buy, they will be left behind....

Ziploc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:25:03 AM

Anw soon enough we will find out if that was them or not....

1-If they sold all of their coins....they have no more to dump....and probably stop promoting/putting energy in the coin.
This way we will get rid of them....and as Iconic proved it before, we can do without them...

2-If they bought them back...they will have to pump it somehow to gain some profit as the price is ranging for days now...
That will put the price high and establish a new floor...because it will attract more investors, therefore less coins for them at higher price if they want to restart they buying......and finally they will have to pump it again later to still keeping do some profits....then we will be back at point 1 or 2 again..

3-if 2 goes on and on..eventually 2 things will happened....
3a-they will loose the control of the coin as it will change hands and the coin will remain at high levels
3b-they will kill the coin as the dump scheme will eventually kill-it

I guess we are aiming for 3a.....and if we continue to promote the coin and getting more and more adoption....it's what will happen..

this also makes some light on what Iconic was telling as if the value of the coin rise to fast and people buy faster that they can re-buy, they will be left behind....

also I think that they still want to restart the no2 (or we're already just in 2 roll over) as they talking promoting more and more even Wall Street event that they weren't supporting ...

anw all this should motivate us to go even stronger and cut their feet short....

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:38:06 AM

Ok..lets pretend I was wrong, lied, or just crazy.

BC had some great news this week and every time it is about to move upwards it is immediately pushed back down. So lets assume it is nothing nefarious and it is just normal exiting. BC is in trouble either way. DarkCoin is about to surpass BC in market cap and new shinny coins are looking more promising. Why should someone buy in at 13 cents a coin when they can invest in another POS for much cheaper and wait until it is pumped? If BC is still trading around 29,000 next week this time then people are going to start look for new places to invest. ( Short attention span syndrome)

IE - answer is simple some big bag holder wanted cash out.
Big holders cash out at good news.
"DarkCoin is about to surpass BC in market cap" - simple ASICs currently raping LTC price... and DRK strating slowly replacing it because of potential use of darksend.
Now Gpu miners are swithing to x11 and price is rising...Miners want DRK price up so they promote DRK whatever they can everywhere.
Free commercial price up. Same time ASICs lowering miners community less miners less advertisement for LTC...

"Why should someone buy in at 13 cents a coin when they can invest in another POS for much cheaper and wait until it is pumped?"
If you risk buying shit coin like WC,AC,YC,Sum,Blitz and other copy of BC you will be in 95% burned.My arguments.

- You remember BC troll Strato ? He sold BC and switched to WC. Was it worth to switch to cheap coin?
He bought 3m WC @1200sat...he laughed form BC community but not only he, many big - whales cashed out BC and moved to WC at the end all they got burned.
What a justice for trolling us.

Next Cinnin "0%" premine - self moderated thread...Cinni was instamined in cleaver way all blocks 1-600 were mined by one guy with ~600khs
this is about (~4% all supply)(when i posted that fact my thread it was ofcourse deleted as FUD- while it was fact )...3 day instamine this is big risk for holders investors that they can be burned.
Cinni owners can be burned if their dev will stop where it is and sell all coins.They last update of Cinni code was from month ago when rat4 helped them.I will put red flag here.

Next copy AC "no premine" - yea and after 2 weeks on pump some guys founded super block in code. AC had 90% premine dev runned away with 300BTC stolen from market.

So as you see 95% of POS premined coins were or will be scams - lets back here in 6 months and we will see if i were right.

This is main reason why BC is so cool.
-rat4 cannot be copied so easy - like Sunnyking  PPC dev that factor is very valuable but not many focus at it.(eg. WC couldn't release POS-fix in wallet for 7 days)

IE - better for us if big holder want to cash out now without major price crash and those guys are making it fair slowly selling of without dump.
Lett them our after some time price will be driven up again.

Absynth

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:42:25 AM

Also why are all the posts where I quote IE saying he has more than 2 million BC getting deleted? All this talk about big wallets so the same rule applies to him. Nothing but hypocrisy in this thread
Ziploc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:43:56 AM

Next Cinnin "0%" premine - self moderated thread...Cinni was instamined in cleaver way all blocks 1-600 were mined by one guy with ~600khs
this is about (~4% all supply)(when i posted that fact my thread it was ofcourse deleted as FUD- while it was fact )...3 day instamine

IE - better for us if big holder want to cash out now without major price crash and those guys are making it fair slowly selling of without dump.

Hey Blade can You elaborate more on that 600khs premine..I'm curious..

As for the second part I think You're right.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:50:26 AM

also I think that they still want to restart the no2 (or we're already just in 2 roll over) as they talking promoting more and more even Wall Street event that they weren't supporting ...
anw all this should motivate us to go even stronger and cut their feet short....

Most profit from "Wall Street " can have pumpers like Max,Fontas some big volume BTC market movers ^^.
BC will get attention and new investors after pump. And someday BC will hit 1$-2$.
Those who are selling of will be burned becouse when i saw eg. MAX pump it was blast bach and price is +30%
they wont have time to buy back shares tweeter followers will eat sell walls.
After PUMPing party new floor will be settle 40-60-80-150k sat.Without chance to buy back lower for those who had dumped at lower price 25-30k.

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:51:25 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 02:26:03 AM by XbladeX

this is about (~4% all supply)(when i posted that fact my thread it was ofcourse deleted as FUD- while it was fact )...3 day instamine

Hey Blade can You elaborate more on that 600khs premine..I'm curious..

As for the second part I think You're right.
sec i will bring you math Cheesy calculation ^^ give me min
https://litecoin.info/Difficulty
How soon might I expect to generate a block?
time = difficulty * 2**32 / hashrate
Cinni:
time = 15s (block target time) difficulty was ~0,003(allmost highest)

hashrate = (difficulty * 2**32) / time = (0,003* (2^32) ) / 15 = 858 993 hashes per second = 856 khs // not 600khs rather 800 khs diff = solo AMD R9 290

http://cinnichain.info put any block 1- 619 all mined by JaKeKUXxTBh8BTESsH9gtXkBSb5ssEQaoD - mined 663183.731701 CINNI from 15m supply
so this is 660k/15m*100% = 4.4% Solo mine by ONE guy ( looks like SCAM for me)

OFCOURSE all my post were deleted about that. - Do you wonder why ? Cheesy haha

Ziploc

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:58:32 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 02:18:59 AM by Ziploc

someone just dumped some coins ..

and the price shoot up back almost instantly

coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:24:49 AM

Ok..lets pretend I was wrong, lied, or just crazy.

BC had some great news this week and every time it is about to move upwards it is immediately pushed back down. So lets assume it is nothing nefarious and it is just normal exiting. BC is in trouble either way. DarkCoin is about to surpass BC in market cap and new shinny coins are looking more promising. Why should someone buy in at 13 cents a coin when they can invest in another POS for much cheaper and wait until it is pumped? If BC is still trading around 29,000 next week this time then people are going to start look for new places to invest. ( Short attention span syndrome)

IE - answer is simple some big bag holder wanted cash out.
Big holders cash out at good news.
"DarkCoin is about to surpass BC in market cap" - simple ASICs currently raping LTC price... and DRK strating slowly replacing it because of potential use of darksend.
Now Gpu miners are swithing to x11 and price is rising...Miners want DRK price up so they promote DRK whatever they can everywhere.
Free commercial price up. Same time ASICs lowering miners community less miners less advertisement for LTC...

"Why should someone buy in at 13 cents a coin when they can invest in another POS for much cheaper and wait until it is pumped?"
If you risk buying shit coin like WC,AC,YC,Sum,Blitz and other copy of BC you will be in 95% burned.My arguments.

- You remember BC troll Strato ? He sold BC and switched to WC. Was it worth to switch to cheap coin?
He bought 3m WC @1200sat...he laughed form BC community but not only he, many big - whales cashed out BC and moved to WC at the end all they got burned.
What a justice for trolling us.

this is about (~4% all supply)(when i posted that fact my thread it was ofcourse deleted as FUD- while it was fact )...3 day instamine this is big risk for holders investors that they can be burned.
Cinni owners can be burned if their dev will stop where it is and sell all coins.They last update of Cinni code was from month ago when rat4 helped them.I will put red flag here.

Next copy AC "no premine" - yea and after 2 weeks on pump some guys founded super block in code. AC had 90% premine dev runned away with 300BTC stolen from market.

So as you see 95% of POS premined coins were or will be scams - lets back here in 6 months and we will see if i were right.

This is main reason why BC is so cool.
-rat4 cannot be copied so easy - like Sunnyking  PPC dev that factor is very valuable but not many focus at it.(eg. WC couldn't release POS-fix in wallet for 7 days)

I even made a good profit on Cinni, I bought from (20K-22K), and dumped everything in (32K-35K). I could have lost my money, as I said once I do not practice daytrading, but this time I got lucky and I gained a lot of money on a copycat.

With respect to my Blackcoins I have not yet sold any, because I believe that we gonna far away, and I'll stick with this currency for long term.

I remember that one time I had the opportunity to purchase 100K LTC per U$  50,000.00, I had the money and I did not buy it, if I had bought LTC at that time, and holded they, today I would have more than U$ 1,000,000.00, crypto is a risk, I keep buying BC without fear, because I think we're going to over $ 2.00.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
slinger1015

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:22:10 AM

Nothing wrong with making some money.
Lets face it we all would like to make some money off this.

Okay so there is this black hand. Yep could well be.
These people have dumped a lot of BC..... OKay there out?

Here is the thing. It really does not matter.
Yes there are bad people that have done bad things.

But BC is still the coin to bet on and more and more others have less to say about it.

I wish I could go into all the things i think and feel about the bad all around us. but the fact is it just creates FUD.
So I stay quiet about the things i see.

The coin itself will prevail.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:24:01 AM

This is so, so funny... Amazing, in fact. Human nature, I guess. The kind od "Lord of the Flies", human nature... woe.

You are playing poker and the cards are marked and you are the only players that don't know which cards are which. So yes, they will all fold on occasion, so you get in all the way and then take it all away. You see, they not only know -and actually direct- everything that is going on and WHEN it is going on, so they will position themselves accordingly.

Remember that blatant rip-off machine they have invented, called Black Shield? think about it for a sec, ok? when some "whale" decides to dump (and you know by now who the real whale is, don't you?), you will be called... not to get out and escape the onslaught but just to pony up even more food for the whale... beautiful, isn't it? They want ALL your money, all of it. Not just what you have already contributed to Black Shield but whatever you volunteer so.... well, the whale will sell at the prices they want, rather than having to follow the market rules and be victim of their own dumping, they want you to actually minimize the effect, to actually FEED the whale. Master strike Eugenio and The Black Hand (te saluto, Don Corleone). Meanwhile, they would have slowly bought while the coins from the pool "wait for a dip" and since La Mano Nera knows when the pool is going to buy, they will exactly sell against that and whatever pump that buy may cause because, well, the know what are the cards, when and exactly how those buys are going to happen, so they'll simple sell against YOUR buys. They simply cannot lose because, you know, they know what the cards are.

Now, the faith, your faith. In BlackCoin. Another clone, with absolutely not even a small innovation, just another clone of Litecoin, not even close to the most advanced of them. A gorgeous logo and a community blinded by greed. The miners have already left not to come back again, Titan or no Titan; the traders are finding out that they are playing with sharks, so the volume has come down way faster than the market cap. The announcements of the PR, the forever coming "soon" V2... all to no effect while the market cap keeps diminishing and the volume disappearing.

The beginning of the end.

Tic.... tic... tic...
slinger1015

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:32:09 AM

This is so, so funny... Amazing, in fact. Human nature, I guess. The kind od "Lord of the Flies", human nature... woe.

You are playing poker and the cards are marked and you are the only players that don't know which cards are which. So yes, they will all fold on occasion, so you get in all the way and then take it all away. You see, they not only know -and actually direct- everything that is going on and WHEN it is going on, so they will position themselves accordingly.

Remember that blatant rip-off machine they have invented, called Black Shield? think about it for a sec, ok? when some "whale" decides to dump (and you know by now who the real whale is, don't you?), you will be called... not to get out and escape the onslaught but just to pony up even more food for the whale... beautiful, isn't it? They want ALL your money, all of it. Not just what you have already contributed to Black Shield but whatever you volunteer so.... well, the whale will sell at the prices they want, rather than having to follow the market rules and be victim of their own dumping, they want you to actually minimize the effect, to actually FEED the whale. Master strike Eugenio and The Black Hand (te saluto, Don Corleone). Meanwhile, they would have slowly bought while the coins from the pool "wait for a dip" and since La Mano Nera knows when the pool is going to buy, they will exactly sell against that and whatever pump that buy may cause because, well, the know what are the cards, when and exactly how those buys are going to happen, so they'll simple sell against YOUR buys. They simply cannot lose because, you know, they know what the cards are.

Now, the faith, your faith. In BlackCoin. Another clone, with absolutely not even a small innovation, just another clone of Litecoin, not even close to the most advanced of them. A gorgeous logo and a community blinded by greed. The miners have already left not to come back again, Titan or no Titan; the traders are finding out that they are playing with sharks, so the volume has come down way faster than the market cap. The announcements of the PR, the forever coming "soon" V2... all to no effect while the market cap keeps diminishing and the volume disappearing.

The beginning of the end.

Tic.... tic... tic...
okay do you believe in black coin?
fuck the multipool do you believe in BC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: