Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:34:18 AM

This is so, so funny... Amazing, in fact. Human nature, I guess. The kind od "Lord of the Flies", human nature... woe.

You are playing poker and the cards are marked and you are the only players that don't know which cards are which. So yes, they will all fold on occasion, so you get in all the way and then take it all away. You see, they not only know -and actually direct- everything that is going on and WHEN it is going on, so they will position themselves accordingly.

Remember that blatant rip-off machine they have invented, called Black Shield? think about it for a sec, ok? when some "whale" decides to dump (and you know by now who the real whale is, don't you?), you will be called... not to get out and escape the onslaught but just to pony up even more food for the whale... beautiful, isn't it? They want ALL your money, all of it. Not just what you have already contributed to Black Shield but whatever you volunteer so.... well, the whale will sell at the prices they want, rather than having to follow the market rules and be victim of their own dumping, they want you to actually minimize the effect, to actually FEED the whale. Master strike Eugenio and The Black Hand (te saluto, Don Corleone). Meanwhile, they would have slowly bought while the coins from the pool "wait for a dip" and since La Mano Nera knows when the pool is going to buy, they will exactly sell against that and whatever pump that buy may cause because, well, the know what are the cards, when and exactly how those buys are going to happen, so they'll simple sell against YOUR buys. They simply cannot lose because, you know, they know what the cards are.

Now, the faith, your faith. In BlackCoin. Another clone, with absolutely not even a small innovation, just another clone of Litecoin, not even close to the most advanced of them. A gorgeous logo and a community blinded by greed. The miners have already left not to come back again, Titan or no Titan; the traders are finding out that they are playing with sharks, so the volume has come down way faster than the market cap. The announcements of the PR, the forever coming "soon" V2... all to no effect while the market cap keeps diminishing and the volume disappearing.

The beginning of the end.

Tic.... tic... tic...

I'm just wondering why you're still here then ?
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:55:01 AM

I'm just wondering why you're still here then ?

He's going for Troll of the Year...
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:57:02 AM

Are you dicussing future BlackCoin ideas?

Or would you prefer sit around talking about other people?

keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:15:18 AM

Anw soon enough we will find out if that was them or not....

1-If they sold all of their coins....they have no more to dump....and probably stop promoting/putting energy in the coin.
This way we will get rid of them....and as Iconic proved it before, we can do without them...

2-If they bought them back...they will have to pump it somehow to gain some profit as the price is ranging for days now...
That will put the price high and establish a new floor...because it will attract more investors, therefore less coins for them at higher price if they want to restart they buying......and finally they will have to pump it again later to still keeping do some profits....then we will be back at point 1 or 2 again..

3-if 2 goes on and on..eventually 2 things will happened....
3a-they will loose the control of the coin as it will change hands and the coin will remain at high levels
3b-they will kill the coin as the dump scheme will eventually kill-it

I guess we are aiming for 3a.....and if we continue to promote the coin and getting more and more adoption....it's what will happen..

this also makes some light on what Iconic was telling as if the value of the coin rise to fast and people buy faster that they can re-buy, they will be left behind....

As a member of "they", i can tell you that we are much more boring than you can imagine. We are holders who plan and think about what promotions we will be pushing next. That is what "they" do, we have put tens of thousands of dollars promoting BC, so the logic is a "bit" flawed that our main objective would be to suppress the price or cash out now when the price is still very low compared to what it will be.

I have a tv documentary guy filming me on my BC endeavors that started filming 2 days ago. He will do the next follow up in 6 mths. It will be aired in 2015 on Finnish national public service tv-channel. Maybe this can assure you that im not exiting or suppressing. Probably not though.

I will be travelling until tomorrow, so I won't reply to possible questions before that
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:23:31 AM

Slinger, no I don't, of course. It is just another shitcoin with a glorious logo and a bunch of crooks sucking the blood of an absurdly blinded by greed community.

There's no chance at all, none whatsoever, that this one will ever get to even a very small niche of success. In 6 months it will be a terrible memory for all the sheep involved and sacrificed.

Ideas? what ideas? Ideas like IE's, to bring more innocent people to be scalped by the crooks? Bo thanks, that's for you and all the incredibly hypocritical sheep that want to "take the coin to the next level" -next level being 20 cents instead of 13 and no matter how many innocents are separated from their money-. I already have cashed out most of my chips and moved to other endeavors that I don't know if they are or not controlled by crooks, like this one. And that, at least, bring innovation and technical advances to the table, such as Next and Dark.

I will keep a bit of BC just to keep the gloriously beautiful wallet on my desktop and for hilarious entertainment purposes.

But see, this is not about me. Or about IE. It is about you, the sheep blinded by greed, and the crooks that are taking your money from you. You don't want to see it because it doesn't fit in the picture that you have contributed to create and you believe that not only it will get back to triple current levels, but it will actually go much higher than that. Because the people "with ideas" will "take it to the next level". THAT level. Sadly, you are going to be quite disappointed, quite soon.

Until then, tic... tic... tic...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:43:04 AM

1-If they sold all of their coins....they have no more to dump....and probably stop promoting/putting energy in the coin.
This way we will get rid of them....and as Iconic proved it before, we can do without them...

2-If they bought them back...they will have to pump it somehow to gain some profit as the price is ranging for days now...
That will put the price high and establish a new floor...because it will attract more investors, therefore less coins for them at higher price if they want to restart they buying......and finally they will have to pump it again later to still keeping do some profits....then we will be back at point 1 or 2 again..

3a-they will loose the control of the coin as it will change hands and the coin will remain at high levels

I guess we are aiming for 3a.....and if we continue to promote the coin and getting more and more adoption....it's what will happen..

this also makes some light on what Iconic was telling as if the value of the coin rise to fast and people buy faster that they can re-buy, they will be left behind....

As a member of "they", i can tell you that we are much more boring than you can imagine. We are holders who plan and think about what promotions we will be pushing next. That is what "they" do, we have put tens of thousands of dollars promoting BC, so the logic is a "bit" flawed that our main objective would be to suppress the price or cash out now when the price is still very low compared to what it will be.

I have a tv documentary guy filming me on my BC endeavors that started filming 2 days ago. He will do the next follow up in 6 mths. It will be aired in 2015 on Finnish national public service tv-channel. Maybe this can assure you that im not exiting or suppressing. Probably not though.

I will be travelling until tomorrow, so I won't reply to possible questions before that

This is not just funny, this is hilarious... what "tens of thousands of dollars promoting BC" have "we" put. And who is "we" (oh, I do know, La Mano Nera, but for the rest: Who is "we", the ones that one of you, one of the "we" along with you, have already admitted to having a contract drawn and papers signed.
Can we know who the fuck you are, which are your wallets, is one of the wallets that has dumped over 600k coins yours... tell us. who the fuck are "we"?
and what the fuck have the "tens of thousands of dollars promoting BC"  bought. Where are the receipts for those "tens of thousands of dollars". Where are them. You, sir, are full of shit. You are a shark, stealing from the people that invest and trade in this coin. You ("we"), sir, are crooks, by any denomination, even if the law still (that will eventually change, you know?) cannot put you and your gangsters were you belong, behind bars. That's who "we" are. Lets see all of us, since you have blatantly taken our money dumping millions of coins -many millions- let us see your "contracts drawn, however formal they might be, and your papers signed" and let us decide if your "tens of thousands of dollars (with receipts to prove it, because that is a fallacy" spent on promoting BC", are first real and second something that the community want in exchange form letting you fleece us. Nothing outrageous, is it? We (the other we) want to know who you are, and what you have done (no, I know you wont admit to the robbery but just think that not all of "we" are fully convinced and one has already snitched; more will sure come out with time, when the coup from 90 to 30 is simply impossible to repeat. They will come forward and talk. And, if/when the law takes this ludicrous crooksville and puts it to task, those will be granted freedom in exchange for information, so be sure we are going to find out in due time and not in too long a time), but you can tell us who is "we" and what the contracts and papers say. I take that if you come forward like this, not only nothing will happen but also you will be allowed to brag about it... such is the reality in crookville, so you don't have anything to fear in the near term...

As long as you even hint that your overall motive and determination is "to take BC to the next level". I can assure you that 99% of the blinded sheep will believe you. Guaranteed.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:55:47 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 05:13:10 AM by coinpredator(return)

This is not just funny, this is hilarious... what "tens of thousands of dollars promoting BC" have "we" put. And who is "we" (oh, I do know, La Mano Nera, but for the rest: Who is "we", the ones that one of you, one of the "we" along with you, have already admitted to having a contract drawn and papers signed.
Can we know who the fuck you are, which are your wallets, is one of the wallets that has dumped over 600k coins yours... tell us. who the fuck are "we"?
and what the fuck have the "tens of thousands of dollars promoting BC"  bought. Where are the receipts for those "tens of thousands of dollars". Where are them. You, sir, are full of shit. You are a shark, stealing from the people that invest and trade in this coin. You ("we"), sir, are crooks, by any denomination, even if the law still (that will eventually change, you know?) cannot put you and your gangsters were you belong, behind bars. That's who "we" are. Lets see all of us, since you have blatantly taken our money dumping millions of coins -many millions- let us see your "contracts drawn, however formal they might be, and your papers signed" and let us decide if your "tens of thousands of dollars (with receipts to prove it, because that is a fallacy" spent on promoting BC", are first real and second something that the community want in exchange form letting you fleece us. Nothing outrageous, is it? We (the other we) want to know who you are, and what you have done (no, I know you wont admit to the robbery but just think that not all of "we" are fully convinced and one has already snitched; more will sure come out with time, when the coup from 90 to 30 is simply impossible to repeat. They will come forward and talk. And, if/when the law takes this ludicrous crooksville and puts it to task, those will be granted freedom in exchange for information, so be sure we are going to find out in due time and not in too long a time), but you can tell us who is "we" and what the contracts and papers say. I take that if you come forward like this, not only nothing will happen but also you will be allowed to brag about it... such is the reality in crookville, so you don't have anything to fear in the near term...

As long as you even hint that your overall motive and determination is "to take BC to the next level". I can assure you that 99% of the blinded sheep will believe you. Guaranteed.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW PROJECTS BARABBAS, BYE BYE!

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:08:26 AM

Tic... tic... tic... boom?

I get it now. Barbass is counting down a rocket ship launch! Grin

And I just wanted to say that looks good IE. Though we have our difference from the past thread, I will at least acknowledge something good when I see it.
maarx

Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:17:11 AM

Yes the eternal dumping that one person is orchestrating must stop. I know that when DogeCoin is mined, BlackCoins magically appear in the BlackCoinPool's wallet and therefore when they sell the Doge, they can pump and dump BlackCoin at the same time. I know this for a fact because I have read the DogeCoin source. Unless DogeCoin changes source, the eternal pump and dumping can not stop.

Seriously.

Ever think of the following?

Prices are being held to 30k by:
Any new investor trying to build a position.. Any trader that understands that Blackcoin will take time to breakout..
.. and that are probably a lot of people, all- together, understanding the same thing: buy at 30k, sell at 33-38k, repeat.

Everybody is accumulating the damn thing before the next breakout. This is what BlackCoin does.

I see normal market behaviour.

---

These guys you talk about have built their positions way earlier and have since worked on BlackCoin. Is that not an option?

Do you think IE is accumulating or collecting more BC?

I don't think he is, if he has 2M coins.

---

Anyhows we're going to be at Bitcoin 2014 Amsterdam promoting BlackCoin.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:55:34 AM

These guys you talk about have built their positions way earlier and have since worked on BlackCoin. Is that not an option?

---

Maarten, of course it is NOT an option. You do understand that in the real world that means jail? Do you understand that it is playing poker with a marked deck? Do you understand they are fleecing the community and the investors/traders? I know you do. The law is oblivious for now, but it is not going to always be like that and the time of reckoning will indeed arrive.

IE, on the other hand, and any other investor or group of investors have every right to invest in this coin as much or as little as they want... as long as they do just like everyone else: Without insider information or any other way of favoritism. Without marked cards. And of course he or they can accumulate as much as they choose or dump whenever they choose. BUT NOT THIS MAFIA, get it? Because they have information (and decision) that others, big or small, don't have. Because they can and DO time the purchases of the MultiPool to take advantage of it and dump against it. Because, once again: They are stealing from the rest of investors/traders. More clearly: From outside, you can do whatever you want; from inside, you simply can't: It's stealing. Clear enough Maarten?

There are other conflicts, of course, Eugene's business is the Multipool, he owns it with St.GNU. They only own it 50/50. Why do they have the business of BC at 2%? Why are they better than the rest that could surely vie for that position of exclusivity, guaranteeing 99% up time too, and more than probably for less than 2%? Why? Why La Mano Nera pays for the Titan (if it ever happens)? You sure see the conflicting interests there, don't you?

And since they are your pals at The Foundation, what does exactly Josh do in Cambodia that is of any remote interest for BC's progress? Nothing in Cambodia, I don't care what it may be, is of any interest or relevance to anything, anywhere in the rest of the world, what is exactly what he does over there -including if he ever gets some atms in one town or two-, that is of any interest or relevance to BC?  What does Mickey do? I mean he says he has just about 30k coins left after giving so much to so many projects but, other than those donations, what is it that he actually does that merits to be in the board of the Foundation? What do YOU do? We all know that Eugene is the capo di tuti capi, the puppet master, Don Corleone. And we all know Rob is the guy that couldn't get arrested (or a job) and now "works" for the 'per diems' and sells what he mines and a bit of his just over 100k stack to pay the rent. What exactly do you three geniuses do to "represent BC officially"? And who pays for Amsterdam? No need to answer that: The Black Hand, of course.

Everyone has already a very clear picture of who is who and what is what. No matter. As long as the price stays over 20, ra-ra. Will it? They are going to have to slow down the dumping big time if they want to artificially keep it above that. The volume? Gone. The market cap? thinning.  Go to Amsterdam and say hi to Brock Pierce -you guys are buying his Titan after all-. Remind him that he may have some pending court cases in the US, on account of charges of pedophilia and male rape...

Meanwhile, remember: Tic... tic... tic...
slinger1015

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:12:22 AM

I have seen a lot of coins come and go and believe it or not.
They can come and go fast. I hope you do keep a few coins for your self. I am not blind at all. Most of the coins that are created are for scams and major dumps.
We have seen major dumps all ready in Black coin but nothing compared to the deaths of the shit coins. Black coin has actually stood up to a lot.
Is there people trying to capitalize on BC. Yes
Should we all get out? that is up to each individual.
I'm not out. not because I believe in the foundation or the pool. I don't.
To be honest I think the coin would be worth much more if things where handled better bye the camp that everyone seems to follow.
I see no transparency. I think there well could be foul play.
But yes I do think with all that is wrong Black coin still stands a good chance of increasing a lot.
Holy crap has there been some greedy hands in the cooky jar.
But call me silly there is still something about the coin it self.
I will be honest and be straight up if I sell my coins I wont come back here and ask others to do the same.
I just wont be here.
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:13:59 AM

---

Maarten, of course it is NOT an option. You do understand that in the real world that means jail? Do you understand that it is playing poker with a marked deck? Do you understand they are fleecing the community and the investors/traders? I know you do. The law is oblivious for now, but it is not going to always be like that and the time of reckoning will indeed arrive.

IE, on the other hand, and any other investor or group of investors have every right to invest in this coin as much or as little as they want... as long as they do just like everyone else: Without insider information or any other way of favoritism. Without marked cards. And of course he or they can accumulate as much as they choose or dump whenever they choose. BUT NOT THIS MAFIA, get it? Because they have information (and decision) that others, big or small, don't have. Because they can and DO time the purchases of the MultiPool to take advantage of it and dump against it. Because, once again: They are stealing from the rest of investors/traders. More clearly: From outside, you can do whatever you want; from inside, you simply can't: It's stealing. Clear enough Maarten?

There are other conflicts, of course, Eugene's business is the Multipool, he owns it with St.GNU. They only own it 50/50. Why do they have the business of BC at 2%? Why are they better than the rest that could surely vie for that position of exclusivity, guaranteeing 99% up time too, and more than probably for less than 2%? Why? Why La Mano Nera pays for the Titan (if it ever happens)? You sure see the conflicting interests there, don't you?

And since they are your pals at The Foundation, what does exactly Josh do in Cambodia that is of any remote interest for BC's progress? Nothing in Cambodia, I don't care what it may be, is of any interest or relevance to anything, anywhere in the rest of the world, what is exactly what he does over there -including if he ever gets some atms in one town or two-, that is of any interest or relevance to BC?  What does Mickey do? I mean he says he has just about 30k coins left after giving so much to so many projects but, other than those donations, what is it that he actually does that merits to be in the board of the Foundation? What do YOU do? We all know that Eugene is the capo di tuti capi, the puppet master, Don Corleone. And we all know Rob is the guy that couldn't get arrested (or a job) and now "works" for the 'per diems' and sells what he mines and a bit of his just over 100k stack to pay the rent. What exactly do you three geniuses do to "represent BC officially"? And who pays for Amsterdam? No need to answer that: The Black Hand, of course.

Everyone has already a very clear picture of who is who and what is what. No matter. As long as the price stays over 20, ra-ra. Will it? They are going to have to slow down the dumping big time if they want to artificially keep it above that. The volume? Gone. The market cap? thinning.  Go to Amsterdam and say hi to Brock Pierce -you guys are buying his Titan after all-. Remind him that he may have some pending court cases in the US, on account of charges of pedophilia and male rape...

Meanwhile, remember: Tic... tic... tic...

What if Tim Hortons buys into BlackCoin big. Then announces they are deploying Coinkite in their system. As a result, the BlackCoin price soars and they sell on the way up to "ROI". Would that qualify them to go to jail IRL?

What insider information does this "Black Hand" have that makes them so rich?

I am personally paying for Amsterdam, student's ticket. Am I "Black Hand" now?

I believe in cryptocurrency and in BlackCoin specifically, that's why I am around.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:20:22 AM

They can come and go fast. I hope you do keep a few coins for your self. I am not blind at all. Most of the coins that are created are for scams and major dumps.
We have seen major jumps all ready in Black coin but nothing compared to the deaths of the shit coins. Black coin has actually stood up to a lot.
To be honest I think the coin would be worth much more if things where handled better bye the camp that everyone seems to follow.
But yes I do think with all that is wrong Black coin still stands a good chance of increasing a lot.
Holy crap has there been some greedy hands in the cocky jar.
I will be honest and be straight up if I sell my coins I wont come back here and ask others to do the same.
I just wont be here.

Hi, what would you suggest for transparency? How would the camp be able to better handle BlackCoin?

I don't think BlackCoin is controllable by anyone. I mean some of us have a good shot at representing BlackCoin because we know a lot of things that are going on in the community, but in no way can we control the coin.

This is the community's game. Not Soepkip's, nor IconicExperts'. They are just as much part of the community as you and I.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
slinger1015

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:28:16 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 06:44:14 AM by slinger1015

We have seen major jumps all ready in Black coin but nothing compared to the deaths of the shit coins. Black coin has actually stood up to a lot.
Holy crap has there been some greedy hands in the cocky jar.
I just wont be here.

Hi, what would you suggest for transparency? How would the camp be able to better handle BlackCoin?

I don't think BlackCoin is controllable by anyone. I mean some of us have a good shot at representing BlackCoin because we know a lot of things that are going on in the community, but in no way can we control the coin.

This is the community's game. Not Soepkip's, nor IconicExperts'. They are just as much part of the community as you and I.
Too be honest and I don't like to get people upset. this is just the facts from what I have seen from day one when the multipool was beta and now is not... right?
I love Blades pool check it out he tries very hard to give us up to date real time stats. he has had little time and done great things.
In all honesty and not to hurt you but maybe help.
I was a miner from day one at your pool and left because there was zero transparency and every time people inquired and wanted to know (things as cryptoalts does already and has added more)  it was called FUD. not cool you have lost a large amount of trust because of this.
You see your numbers dwindle but yet you blame those who ask real questions.

I wish your pool the best and personally I have always liked you but the multipool has become a stain on black coin.
It is up to you and the others involved to remove it now. good luck.

Absynth

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:54:08 AM

Brabbas is a crazy conspiracy theorist taking what IE said to a whole new level of crazy. All of BC's major gains have come from very very public information. Just ignore the fud.
He's going full Fyrstykken. You never go full Fyrstykken
slinger1015

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:04:00 AM

Brabbas is a crazy conspiracy theorist taking what IE said to a whole new level of crazy. All of BC's major gains have come from very very public information. Just ignore the fud.
I am to take that IE is crazy too? or Brabbas has taken the thoughts or implications of IE and made them crazy?
Not trolling but not sure what was meant here.
As for Brabbas , I don't know why he would be here now.
Like I stated before ,If I sell my blackcoin and move on I would not be here trying to get others to do so.
He should move on to other threads on coins he wants to see move up.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:14:26 AM

Forrykt?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvt3IeMdrM8

slinger1015

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:17:40 AM

Forrykt?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvt3IeMdrM8
Thank you for that bio break time video.
I have re-leaved my self and am ready to read more useless posts.
I am looking forward to some sponge bob soon.
Absynth

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:26:14 AM

I am to take that IE is crazy too? or Brabbas has taken the thoughts or implications of IE and made them crazy?
Not trolling but not sure what was meant here.
As for Brabbas , I don't know why he would be here now.
Like I stated before ,If I sell my blackcoin and move on I would not be here trying to get others to do so.
He should move on to other threads on coins he wants to see move up.

I dont consider IE crazy. Some of his actions a few days ago were a little bit odd, and I mean before the thing that made him mad. But this Brabbas is definitely a loon
lectrolux

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:27:49 AM

LMAO Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: