Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
noerc

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:21:51 PM

Hi IconicExpert, one question (sorry if it was answered before): You already said the USB cards are designed for Windows. Is it because your software on the USB cards was written in C++ for Windows? Or is your software written in a platform independent language like Java that communicates with a blackcoin daemon that was compiled for windows?

If its the latter, then Linux users could simply replace the daemon to make it work on their OS, right?

I hope you're also following the BlackCoinJ project: http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1268.0.html which could help you to port your software to many other platforms in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:31:12 PM

No it is not a platform independent language, I just wanted to focus on Windows for the first version of the software. Sometime in the future I will think about porting to other platforms. And yes I have been following the lightweight wallet and I think it is very cool!

Hi IconicExpert, one question (sorry if it was answered before): You already said the USB cards are designed for Windows. Is it because your software on the USB cards was written in C++ for Windows? Or is your software written in a platform independent language like Java that communicates with a blackcoin daemon that was compiled for windows?

If its the latter, then Linux users could simply replace the daemon to make it work on their OS, right?

I hope you're also following the BlackCoinJ project: http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1268.0.html which could help you to port your software to many other platforms in future.
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:48:12 PM

you guys.. i just get webwide merchant adoption in the works and the whole fucking thing unravels while my investors are onlooking to evaluate the community. Iconic where are you going now? what coin are you working with? or are you still helping with blackcoin development? mere days away from using blackcoin to buy on amazon.com and the community confusion are going to set investors back a bit. i dont know what's going to happen now. so close, yet so far.

I can understand your frustration, I think everyone is frustrated. I am not going to work with another development team, I had enough of inexperienced kids running multi-million dollar projects. Check back on Thursday and I think you will be happy.

im hardly frustrated .. it isnt my thing Wink it's just we're so close and im hoping we can recover. blackcoin still has alot going for it that is already in place. these are definitely testing times.. but still.. even in the face of current difficulties there is forward movement. let us hope it will triumph. we should ignore trolls.. just dont respond to them and only expend energy on questions and discussion worth our time and relevant to blackcoin and it's development.
dcm987

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:23:00 PM

Iconic while I haven't always necessarily agreed with you,I've always supported you. I understand you liquidating your coins; please at least keep half,and please stay with us. Two heads are better than one,and I think that we need a counterparty like you to keep us straight as a community.
dcm987

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:24:03 PM

Oh and also, I haven't received a tracking number?
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:27:42 PM

When did you order?
Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:34:34 PM

People like you will always talk about people like me because your only achievement in life was passing through your mother's birth canal.

Hahh golden. I'm writing this line on my wall. haha

bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:14:09 PM

And for the record I am slowly liquidating my BC. It will take forever since my goal is not to crash the market, but it seems other investors do not share the same sentiment.[/b]

Hi would you like to do this off exchange, I can provide you with enough liquidity to allow you to get out in one go, we can go through escrow?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:11:23 PM

And since they are your pals at The Foundation, what does exactly Josh do in Cambodia that is of any remote interest for BC's progress? Nothing in Cambodia, I don't care what it may be, is of any interest or relevance to anything, anywhere in the rest of the world, what is exactly what he does over there -including if he ever gets some atms in one town or two-, that is of any interest or relevance to BC?  What does Mickey do? I mean he says he has just about 30k coins left after giving so much to so many projects but, other than those donations, what is it that he actually does that merits to be in the board of the Foundation? What do YOU do? We all know that Eugene is the capo di tuti capi, the puppet master, Don Corleone. And we all know Rob is the guy that couldn't get arrested (or a job) and now "works" for the 'per diems' and sells what he mines and a bit of his just over 100k stack to pay the rent. What exactly do you three geniuses do to "represent BC officially"? And who pays for Amsterdam? No need to answer that: The Black Hand, of course.

The above paragraph highlights just how narrow minded, rude and ignorant you really are.
You are borderline racist with your disparaging marks against Cambodia and your words against Gritt are clearly hostile, negative and immensely dumb.
The fact you ignore press articlles in an National paper for a product (BlackCoin) that is being promoted worldwide again shows what a small provincial minded person you are.
You sling out accusations as if they were sown like seeds in a field.
I certainly have nothing to prove to you and certainly not when you cannot even get your facts straight.
Of all the things you deserve, an answer when you click your fingers is not one of them.

Funny indeed. I won't say anything else about Cambodia because, who gives a fuck, really. But this is Cambodia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodia

I didn't use any words against Josh that I did not use against you, Mickey. You are very ugly, both. Sorry, that is a fact. Other than that, who the fuck are you both and what the fuck have you done for BC or are you going to do at the Foundation. What credentials do you have?

A "National" newspaper in Cambodia has just about the same relevance and effect than a weekly market add in the Isle of Wight... except that the people in Wight travel to the continent with some frequency and have actually money to spend whereas the people in Cambodia are completely oblivious and pose no effect whatsoever to both BC and any other cryptocurrency.

Oh, if you could, other than being a lying bastard, you would have a lot of things to prove. But you can't because you simply are just another loser grabbing at the only possible boat -sinking, by the way- that will let you put your hands on.

Of all the things you deserve, the above are just a sample. You deserve way more of the kind.
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:19:04 PM

And since they are your pals at The Foundation, what does exactly Josh do in Cambodia that is of any remote interest for BC's progress? Nothing in Cambodia, I don't care what it may be, is of any interest or relevance to anything, anywhere in the rest of the world, what is exactly what he does over there -including if he ever gets some atms in one town or two-, that is of any interest or relevance to BC?  What does Mickey do? I mean he says he has just about 30k coins left after giving so much to so many projects but, other than those donations, what is it that he actually does that merits to be in the board of the Foundation? What do YOU do? We all know that Eugene is the capo di tuti capi, the puppet master, Don Corleone. And we all know Rob is the guy that couldn't get arrested (or a job) and now "works" for the 'per diems' and sells what he mines and a bit of his just over 100k stack to pay the rent. What exactly do you three geniuses do to "represent BC officially"? And who pays for Amsterdam? No need to answer that: The Black Hand, of course.

The above paragraph highlights just how narrow minded, rude and ignorant you really are.
You are borderline racist with your disparaging marks against Cambodia and your words against Gritt are clearly hostile, negative and immensely dumb.
The fact you ignore press articlles in an National paper for a product (BlackCoin) that is being promoted worldwide again shows what a small provincial minded person you are.
You sling out accusations as if they were sown like seeds in a field.
I certainly have nothing to prove to you and certainly not when you cannot even get your facts straight.
Of all the things you deserve, an answer when you click your fingers is not one of them.

Funny indeed. I won't say anything else about Cambodia because, who gives a fuck, really. But this is Cambodia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodia

I didn't use any words against Josh that I did not use against you, Mickey. You are very ugly, both. Sorry, that is a fact. Other than that, who the fuck are you both and what the fuck have you done for BC or are you going to do at the Foundation. What credentials do you have?

A "National" newspaper in Cambodia has just about the same relevance and effect than a weekly market add in the Isle of Wight... except that the people in Wight travel to the continent with some frequency and have actually money to spend whereas the people in Cambodia are completely oblivious and pose no effect whatsoever to both BC and any other cryptocurrency.

Oh, if you could, other than being a lying bastard, you would have a lot of things to prove. But you can't because you simply are just another loser grabbing at the only possible boat -sinking, by the way- that will let you put your hands on.

Of all the things you deserve, the above are just a sample. You deserve way more of the kind.
really. Fucking racism.
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:23:38 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 08:39:55 PM by Ziploc

Now...the community needs a new leader, official or unofficial doesn't matter.

The question is :

1- The supreme quality of leadership is integrity. – Dwight Eisenhower

or

2- Lead and inspire people. Don’t try to manage and manipulate people.
Inventories can be managed but people must be lead. — Ross Perot

I suggest :

1- Iconic !!!!

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:25:51 PM

You have to ask yourselves why is IE still here? He bashes the community. He talks shit about where the coin is headed, saying its over and gonna do nothing but go down in value. He is making a shitload of money off you guys. He doesnt give a shit about BC as evidenced by his actions. Hes just in this for a quick buck and you guys bought hook line and sinker. Have fun with those little 2$ USB wallets hes making 1000% profit on

What a lying prick you are... $2.00, really? where?

Not to mention that those cards have done more for BC that you would ever dream of.

But we all know, everyone that has the disgrace to ever meet you does, that you are a disgusting, fallacious, lying little -very little- prick, don't we?
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:27:28 PM

You have to ask yourselves why is IE still here? He bashes the community. He talks shit about where the coin is headed, saying its over and gonna do nothing but go down in value. He is making a shitload of money off you guys. He doesnt give a shit about BC as evidenced by his actions. Hes just in this for a quick buck and you guys bought hook line and sinker. Have fun with those little 2$ USB wallets hes making 1000% profit on

Not to mention that those cards have done more for BC that you would ever dream of.

But we all know, everyone that has the disgrace to ever meet you does, that you are a disgusting, fallacious, lying little -very little- prick, don't we?

Hmm Well I want to know your factory cause 2$ that's real cheap not to mention the custom logo printing the software that was loaded on it etc..
Arigard

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:32:10 PM

Quote from: barabbas

Pure class there from Barabbas as always.
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:39:07 PM

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:40:49 PM

Quote from: barabbas

Pure class there from Barabbas as always.

Thank you for recognizing it. It offended my aesthetics a bit to even address such a despicable individual -almost as much as it is offending it addressing you-, but I gave it a delicate try.

Upon reflection, I recognize I should have have been considerably more explicit, but this being a public forum, I'm kind of forced to restrict the deserved rhetoric a bit.

As I am evidencing here...
dcm987

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:28:41 PM

When did you order?
April 15th
The komcore transaction is is: 90712adc4ef745c539233571b56bc74f6cb02246c2dd6c04378b4670a5193c85
When I get to my laptop I will look up the transaction on my BC wallet
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:10:27 PM

Censorship is counter productive.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:36:05 PM

Now that V2 is up (brought to you by your friendly gangster group, The Black Hand), price is sure to "break that 30k barrier..."

Any day now...

lolololol
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:50:05 PM

I am not interested in taking over BlackCoin, BlackCoin is slowly being dumped by investors. Everyone who is not blinded by stupidity knows that we would not be trading where we are at if it wasn't for me. It is time to finally accept it. That is not my ego speaking, it is not delusional thinking, it is fact.

Well, if you were solely responsible for the pump to >90K all by yourself, then why are you not responsible for the crash down to the 12K-18K level as well?  If that was not almost entirely market manipulation by many people (not just the 'black hand' or whatever) then why was there so little support for it and why were the market movements nearly identical to numerous coins which you weren't involved in heavily?

I'm not saying that your PR releases, black card announcements, and general cheer-leading weren't responsible for a good chunk of that momentum - they most certainly were - but at the same time it would be more accurate to say that you were responsible for the coin not crashing all the way back to the 1000 sat level after that pump (as is the case on lesser coins after such manipulation) than to say you were solely responsible for the movement to the upside.

What makes it worse you have no clue WTF you are babbling about. NO serious investor whether it is stocks or crypto cares about the developer. The developer is meaningless in the eyes of an investor. I have never heard someone say "I need to invest another 30 BTC in ABC coin because the developer just added xyz feature". Developers can be replaced easy, they come a dime a dozen. However, investors do care about the team as a whole. In the case of BC rat4 posts once a month in the forum, do you really think he has an effect on BC? Most investors would ask WTF is a rat4? Soepkip and the Foundation are now the face of BC. It doesn't seem investors are too confident about that. And in regards to me damaging the reputation of BC, what ruined the reputation of BC was the constant lying and deceit from the dev team and Foundation. People are now seeing them for who they really are.

And for the record I am slowly liquidating my BC. It will take forever since my goal is not to crash the market, but it seems other investors do not share the same sentiment.

Actually, that's exactly why I'm even here.  Once I read the 'prospectus' (rat4's coin details) I was sold on the technical aspects - which is why I'm not really that concerned what the price is.  I believe you bought most of your BC around the 5K range or a little lower if I'm remembering correctly - in which case it's quite prudent to take some of those gains, particularly if you've lost faith in the direction of the coin.  On the other hand, the very reason why (despite help from rat4 and Wizfarm) CINNI is still collapsing... there simply isn't any dev activity to inspire confidence post-pump. 

Couldn't it be said that your statement and actions here would likely have the effect of suppressing any action to the upside?  In other words, exactly what you've been suspecting others of doing for weeks.  Unless you're planning on liquidating your position off-market, in which case I will retract that statement.

LOL...I think people see and believe what they want to see. I have managed and lead people my entire adult life. I do not need to have interpersonal skills on a forum, this is not a popularity contest.

Huh It's sure looked like a popularity contest to many of us that were active in the original thread - and continues today to some extent.  If not a popularity contest - what exactly is a PR initiative?  Why is there significant need for personal recognition then?  If it's not for the good of BlackCoin in general and the community at large (regardless of who is 'popularly associated') then isn't it exactly that?

Did you really just ask that?? SMH!! It is called a conflict of interest and everyday it is becoming more apparent that this team and Foundation is a joke. But wait...lets recap for those who have been on vacation. First rat4 helps Cinni with some code, and now Wizfarm aka mctaino is helping Cinni. If they spent more time focusing on BC and less time helping other coins BC would not be trading below 28000.

+1 I agree with this completely, and if you've read my posts recently (here and on reddit) that's it in a nutshell.  I believe it's in the Bible that man cannot serve two masters - but it applies to almost everything, not just theology.  On this we see completely eye-to-eye. 

That being the case, crypto currencies are viewed by some as simply a 'socio-economic experiment' and others as an 'investment vehicle'. Those that fall in the first camp are more interested in how the experiment deals with 'noise' - and therefore see all coins as relatively equal - or at least they see the communities as relatively equal.  Those on the other side are zealous supporters of usually only one or two coins and care more about market capitalization over anything else.

I fall pretty much right in between the two, but I think there can be valid points raised on both sides.

No...but it will most likely reach 2600 within 24 hours. If the people who claim to be BlackCoin's greatest supporters are helping other coins, then why should investors stay invested in BlackCoin? It seems investors are losing patience and are cashing out at a quicker pace. Investors are starting to realize the truth and are dumping. All it takes is one bag holder to just lose all patience and start dumping into every buy wall just to get out quick.

Like has happened almost every week since the coin launched, with the exception of the 'dead zone' after PoW ending dump occurred.  We have gone down to ~24K for the past 3 weeks... I see no reason why this one won't be the same.  Unless you dump your entire stake all at once - we're not going to 2600 without an actual coin failure (i.e. hardfork caused by PoS failure of some kind). 

Perhaps you meant 26K?  If so, we nearly hit that (thankfully I had my buys set with the big wall at 26,200)... scored another 25K BC at that level... YAY!.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: