Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:54:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 06:55:40 AM

I mined some coins but I bought the bulk when it was around 500 sat not 5000. I didn't mean 2600 I meant 26,000 sat.

Cool, same here (bought from 1200 all the way down and back up - even got 20K at the 'magical' 450 sat point).  I think in that case you definitely should be taking some profits - in fact you should have already taken some at much higher levels - but I think we all wish we'd have cashed out more heavily on the 90K run... if for no other reason than to buy many more the next day at a 90% discount.

If only market timing could be perfect we'd all be rich!  Well, except for the fact that then there wouldn't be anyone to sell to on the peaks, and no one to buy from on the dips.  So I guess we have to be happy with the fact that there will always be winners and losers - and just strive to be on the winning side more than half the time! Wink

Hindsight is 20/20. Other altcoins have shot up to $50 million market cap before collapsing.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:59:26 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 07:25:03 AM by XbladeX

Once again buy those cards > write software> pack > send world wide...
All for 1$ Tongue Good LUCK ^^...

I dont care about that, Im just proving his hypocrisy. He can talk about the foundation dumping like its bad then dump himself. He can put down others for making money off other coins then jump himself. Im just pointing out the hypocrisy but he cant take it
Do you really care that ?...
I like when people dumps because that ay BC will rise in long run.
IE will be replaced with someone else don't worry.
BC price rised without him ...even with out Soepkip all people can be replaced.
Use your brain and think IE made just BC cards so far and mayby 5 articles...(not even shipped yet)
...I respect IE and his hard work but don't fool your self when Radio(1st mooltipool dev)
left here was similar some dump and again go up with hard work.

IE - have also bad side eg. you entering this thread and read: "While one group is focusing on mining and manipulation"
i think YEA FUCK me great PR Cheesy...IE just made hard damage to BC too...
Price manipulation group - show me crypto without it and you will be saint.
IE spited community with "Price manipulation group" and him belive me everywhere are such groups

But don't worry BC will rise sometimes people in top of it will change.
We are in top 10 crypto is hard to push higher simple.

One more Wizz wasn't from foundation... Guys in foudation all have about 250k...

BC under 1$ IS STILL CHEAP As sand on the beach.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:30:21 AM

Use your brain and think IE made just BC cards so far and mayby 5 articles...(not even shipped yet)

Not true, cards have been shipped...
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:39:54 AM

Blackcoin Lottery Twitter Bot
@blklottery

How it works.
Simply tweet any of the following commands to @blklottery

(new) deposit address
balance
new ticket
jackpot
next jackpot
withdraw (all* | amount) [Blackcoin Address]
help
To tip someone a ticket, @blklottery @[username] ticket

[] required parameter, () optional parameter, * default

SNIP

cosmiclottery.com

I would like to thank @Hect0rius for showing this bots potential and using  the tip option to its fullest. I am confident this is a valuable tool to all of us. So we increased the Jackpot from only starting with 5 BC, to now starting with 500 BC.

This puts the current Jackpot at a total of 541.5 Blackcoin.

Send some people you know on Twitter a couple tickets to the draw. Not only is this beneficial to Blackcoin, it is exciting, and a lot of fun.

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:05:00 AM

Last days we have to much FUDs and BS talking.
I will deal with them with facts, don't let others trick you.
Measure BC with facts:
-Coinkite in june (great real world payment processor - this is game breaking)
-Blackcoin multipool v2 (stats + option x% to buy wall enabled)
-Blackcoin Foundation new ideas gathered in one place (democratic/POS voting system )
-Blackcoin card released
-Blackcoin hired real PR firm ( more BC news outside crypto articles = new people in)
-rat4  committed 3000 new lines of code to BC protocol v2 (God bless him - he works more than TALKS)
-BlackCoinCast - People behind BC don't fear SHOW FACE = they have good intention
-http://blackcoindirectory.com - look HOW many we have done JUST in 60 days

And now ask yourself - Is that coins worth less than 1$ ?
How many work in coin put single person Eg. IE,Maarx,Blade97... look at (blackcoindirectory.com)...
Truth and fact is that COMMUNITY IS WORKING on BC not individuals.

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:43:49 AM

...here we go again.  Roll Eyes
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:00:31 AM

I predicted within 24 hours we will be trading around 26,000. If BC goes down another 2000 - 3000 sat people will start getting nervous and begin dumping everything. It looks like people are losing confidence... Embarrassed

I wouldn't blame Soepkip if he cashed out before the floor complete collapses. After all his "hard work" he should walk away with something.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:20:29 AM

I predicted within 24 hours we will be trading around 26,000. If BC goes down another 2000 - 3000 sat people will start getting nervous and begin dumping everything. It looks like people are losing confidence... Embarrassed

I wouldn't blame Soepkip if he cashed out before the floor complete collapses. After all his "hard work" he should walk away with something.
someone is trying to get the price to drop so he can buy back in  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:26:31 AM

And good let coins swap hands. To many cheap coins were bought at 500-5000 they need new owners.
Before we go up.

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:31:03 AM

fanboytalk

So even if your messiah himself openly says he is dumping his coins, you still keep on pushing this. Did he by any chance already cough up some proof of this foundation dumping?

For real though, IE is manipulating the price down ATM with his announcement and waiting to buy back, the fanboys love to be sodomized and are shouting for more.

Edit:
Props to IE though, you need to be very clever to plan this. Get the fanboys to sell their BC cheap while cheering him

LOL...things never change. Yes I am slowly liquidating my BC, but I am not currently manipulating the price. I have no plans to buy, I acquired most of my coins around 500 sat so I already received a great ROI even at this level. The day Soepkip closed the original thread the price has been slowly falling. I do not know what you guys thought would happen when you started personally attacking the most vocal and visible person in the BC community? You and others wanted me "out" of BC and now you got you wish. Be careful for what you wish for because you just might get it. While the price is deflating and your portfolio is slowly bleeding to death, where is the Foundation, dev team, and the multipool? Wait..I know the answer to this...they are dumping their BC and helping Cinni...
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:52:34 AM

fanboytalk

So even if your messiah himself openly says he is dumping his coins, you still keep on pushing this. Did he by any chance already cough up some proof of this foundation dumping?

For real though, IE is manipulating the price down ATM with his announcement and waiting to buy back, the fanboys love to be sodomized and are shouting for more.

Edit:
Props to IE though, you need to be very clever to plan this. Get the fanboys to sell their BC cheap while cheering him

LOL...things never change. Yes I am slowly liquidating my BC, but I am not currently manipulating the price. I have no plans to buy, I acquired most of my coins around 500 sat so I already received a great ROI even at this level. The day Soepkip closed the original thread the price has been slowly falling. I do not know what you guys thought would happen when you started personally attacking the most vocal and visible person in the BC community? You and others wanted me "out" of BC and now you got you wish. Be careful for what you wish for because you just might get it. While the price is deflating and your portfolio is slowly bleeding to death, where is the Foundation, dev team, and the multipool? Wait..I know the answer to this...they are dumping their BC and helping Cinni...
Np for me Smiley as i said that coins from 500-5000 have to be sold out.

"they are dumping their BC and helping Cinni..." - most stupid comment ever *"Cinni at now 15000sat from 38000sat peak."

If you want out np. IE seriously will be much healthier.
As you see you mostly - attack BC even now.

PS: at 500-1000 there was sold about 1m-4m BC all were buying daily volume was about 1-5BTC for 7days
So you have 100k-400k max BC @500-1000 Tongue...But many people were buying that time and daily trading.
Sell them all and leave as alone if you wish we can deal with that if you want.

Look at http://blackcoindirectory.com and tell me what is your impact there ? ~3% ?
I think to much propaganda from your side than real action.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:56:31 AM

fanboytalk

Edit:

sorry,
but the day the thread has been closed had nothing to do with it. the price stayed stable for days because someone sold only in the range betwenn 28.5 and 29.5k, and then someone lost patience while selling of.
And the falling price hasn't anything to do with panic or lack of confidence, people are just waiting for a dumper to give them coins at a low price.
Why would someone buy his way up to 30k if he knows that one or more scripts sell in obvious intervals?

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:03:23 AM

Last days we have to much FUDs and BS talking.
I will deal with them with facts, don't let others trick you.
Measure BC with facts:
-Coinkite in june (great real world payment processor - this is game breaking)
-Blackcoin multipool v2 (stats + option x% to buy wall enabled)
-Blackcoin Foundation new ideas gathered in one place (democratic/POS voting system )
-Blackcoin card released
-Blackcoin hired real PR firm ( more BC news outside crypto articles = new people in)
-rat4  committed 3000 new lines of code to BC protocol v2 (God bless him - he works more than TALKS)
-BlackCoinCast - People behind BC don't fear SHOW FACE = they have good intention
-http://blackcoindirectory.com - look HOW many we have done JUST in 60 days

And now ask yourself - Is that coins worth less than 1$ ?
How many work in coin put single person Eg. IE,Maarx,Blade97... look at (blackcoindirectory.com)...
Truth and fact is that COMMUNITY IS WORKING on BC not individuals.
+1 bump answer why in long run we will go up ^^

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:30:25 AM

seems like the other thread is more focused on branding and pr then this one and this one is entirely pure manipulation fucking joker
When thread starts with:
"This thread is the start of a new BlackCoin. While one group is focusing on mining and manipulation, we will be focusing on Branding and PR."

Is that good PR Cheesy ?
Maybe topic is about BLACK PR...as this is Blackcoin. - joke ^^

Ramirez

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:15:38 AM

I agree, Iconic, you should change "This thread is the start of a new BlackCoin. While one group is focusing on mining and manipulation, we will be focusing on Branding and PR." to "This thread we will be focusing on Branding and PR."

We need to stay positive. I think more people in this thread agree. Please change it Iconic.  Wink
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:33:11 AM

lol@Zackgeno96 ...
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:39:40 PM

From what I understood from the BS I red in the other thread, they are thinking about making a correlation between the number of coins someone holds and the voting power in the "Foundation".

So means that they are putting the price down on purpose so they can buy more coins and like this they will have more and more voting power.

Roll Eyes Apple strategy Roll Eyes

What they didn't realize yet is that this coin is going to collapse till the bottom of the earth Roll Eyes and all those votes will be worth nothing.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:49:26 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 01:02:26 PM by IconicExpert

From what I understood from the BS I red in the other thread, they are thinking about making a correlation between the number of coins someone holds and the voting power in the "Foundation".

So means that they are putting the price down on purpose so they can buy more coins and like this they will have more and more voting power.

What they didn't realize yet is that this coin is going to collapse till the bottom of the earth Roll Eyes and all those votes will be worth nothing.

LOL..it is funny reading the other thread. The price is deflating and no one from the foundation or the dev team is around to give the people confidence. BC is a few sat away from 24000 and they are still focused on the multi-pool. "Yea v2 front-end is amazing"!... No one has thought to ask what is the plan for the next few days and weeks ahead. All they are focused on is the multi-pool and if I am dumping or not. If BC drop below 20,000 the community is going to throw Soepkip and the foundation under the bus.

This is better explains it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk#t=44
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:57:52 PM

LOL..it is funny reading the other thread. The price is deflating and no one from the foundation or the dev team is around to give the people confidence. BC is a few sat away from 4000 and they are still focused on the multi-pool. "Yea v2 front-end is amazing"!... No one has thought to ask what is the plan for the next few days and weeks ahead. All they are focused on is the multi-pool and if I am dumping or not. If BC drop below 20,000 the community is going to throw Soepkip and the foundation under the bus.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:38:24 PM

LOL..it is funny reading the other thread. The price is deflating and no one from the foundation or the dev team is around to give the people confidence. BC is a few sat away from 4000 and they are still focused on the multi-pool. "Yea v2 front-end is amazing"!... No one has thought to ask what is the plan for the next few days and weeks ahead. All they are focused on is the multi-pool and if I am dumping or not. If BC drop below 20,000 the community is going to throw Soepkip and the foundation under the bus.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

And the race to the bottom has begun... ouch... That $30,000 would have came in handy right about now....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: