Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:24:11 AM

I am aware that there are a few silverbugs in the BC community so thought you might like to know there is currently a promotional give away of free silver tokens (representing a slice of a silver that is backed 100% by a reserve) taking place.

Anon136 is probably the most trusted escrow on this board so you will be comforted to know that he is the one setting up a decentralised Silver Bullion Exchange and giving away the silver  Grin

Do you want me to post the link? I thought I would ask, rather than be accused of spamming the board  Grin You are free to tell me to GTFO too  Cheesy
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:00:52 AM

your obsession is becoming grotesque.
Seriosuly, you should see a doctor as soon as possible.

It is funny how hypocritical you are. You claim barabbas needs to see a doctor, but you were cheering on cryptolemaik for doing basically the same thing...

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:04:04 AM

It is funny how hypocritical you are. You claim barabbas needs to see a doctor, but you were cheering on cryptolemaik for doing basically the same thing...

So cryptolemaik wrote a novel?
Searching a thread for something you actually wrote is certainly something different than mr. brainfart making up a conspiracy movie plot (that does get stranger and stranger every day), even if his conclusion should be wrong (i still think he has a good point).
And i did not cheer, i just found it very very plausible, btw.

Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:11:00 AM

When does the PR firm start working/advertising?
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:40:36 AM

Any bets they will ask for more money soon for the PR firm needs X$$ to do $XXX thing - that was already supposedly paid for.
I'm still yet to see any evidence or invoice that this money was even sent. Despite been told it will be made open to the community on numerous occasions.  Roll Eyes
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:25:55 AM

So cryptolemaik wrote a novel?
Searching a thread for something you actually wrote is certainly something different than mr. brainfart making up a conspiracy movie plot (that does get stranger and stranger every day), even if his conclusion should be wrong (i still think he has a good point).
And i did not cheer, i just found it very very plausible, btw.

Ok fair enough...but when I and others started pointing out his inconsistencies he just ignored it. When I mistakenly posted something about Seopkip and rat4 the other day, I immediately deleted my post and acknowledged my error. I didn't just ignore it and pretend like it didn't happen. At least barabbas is posting what he feels and he lets everyone know it is his just his opinion. However, cryptolemaik presented his info as "fact" and it wasn't. His motive was to try and convince everyone I do not have a lot of BC so the market wouldn't crash. What he doesn't seem to realize the dev team and foundation is doing it themselves. I told everyone these guys were not ready for prime time and I got attacked for it. The LiveCast last night proves my point.

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:28:15 AM

Any bets they will ask for more money soon for the PR firm needs X$$ to do $XXX thing - that was already supposedly paid for.
I'm still yet to see any evidence or invoice that this money was even sent. Despite been told it will be made open to the community on numerous occasions.  Roll Eyes

They will have to ask for more money because the $30,000 doesn't cover paying for ads...etc..etc.
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:29:40 AM

They will have to ask for more money because the $30,000 doesn't cover paying for ads...etc..etc.

So forgive my stupidity here - they have paid $30K(supposedly anyway) to retain the services of said PR crooks Company?
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:37:50 PM

So forgive my stupidity here - they have paid $30K(supposedly anyway) to retain the services of said PR crooks Company?

Yea...$30,000 if just to retain their services. The PR firm will give them a marketing plan and a few press releases, that is it. The Foundation will have to pay much more to start implementing the plan. This is why I was against hiring the PR firm.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:43:14 PM

So who paid for seokip to fly out to Miami and hang with that tool wiz? ... I swear Wiz is the worst representation of this coin possible. Not only did he act unprofessional for the majority of the Blackcast but he constantly cut everyone off. The Crypsy guy looked very uncomfortable while that jackass was dancing and acting like a fool in the background.

The community paid for Soepkip. Whiz was attempting to "hype" up the community and it came off unprofessional. I didn't know if Whiz was promoting a crypto currency or a new music single. Maarx was the only one that attempted to be professional. Through all the BS and FUD I think Maarx has a future in crypto but I am worried his "name" will be tainted because of his association with the group.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:52:58 PM

While FUD, indirect insults, and nonsense is being posted in the other thread, I have yet to read someone address the plan for the upcoming weeks ahead. It seems everything is riding on the PR firm but what is the backup plan? Or better yet, what is the plan to keep BlackCoin relevant until the PR firm can take over? This is why I posted last night people are being distracted and not focusing on what is important. Posting FUD about me might make them feel good but it doesn't help increase the price of BC.
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:14:41 PM

While FUD, indirect insults, and nonsense is being posted in the other thread, I have yet to read someone address the plan for the upcoming weeks ahead. It seems everything is riding on the PR firm but what is the backup plan? Or better yet, what is the plan to keep BlackCoin relevant until the PR firm can take over? This is why I posted last night people are being distracted and not focusing on what is important. Posting FUD about me might make them feel good but it doesn't help increase the price of BC.

Hm,i have just one question,and i'm realy asking 'couse i wanna know.

Why do you care?

I mean,you stated that you cashing out,and that you dont want to have anything with other thread/other team. So,that brings me to logical question,why do you care?

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:37:22 PM

Hm,i have just one question,and i'm realy asking 'couse i wanna know.

Why do you care?

I mean,you stated that you cashing out,and that you dont want to have anything with other thread/other team. So,that brings me to logical question,why do you care?

This is why BlackCoin will never get to where it should be. It doesn't matter why I care, my personal reasons are irrelevant. However, the fact is you rather ask me why I care instead of asking "what is the plan"?

Still no invoice for the PR firm and no public plan for the next few weeks.
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:02:26 PM

It doesn't matter why I care, my personal reasons are irrelevant.

Well,i disagree. For me is actually more important to know "why" than "what". "What" can be pretty much deceiving,until you know "why"

Ok,that looks a li'l bit confysing,but i think you get my point

However, the fact is you rather ask me why I care instead of asking "what is the plan"?

I'm actually aksing that too,just not here,since nobody here probably dont know anyway.

I'm very curious person  Grin
icurrex

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:33:30 PM

You can now trade BlackCoin (BC) on ICURREX.com! Join the world's fastest, most innovative, crypto currency trading exchange.  Smiley
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:04:05 PM

So who paid for seokip to fly out to Miami and hang with that tool wiz? ... I swear Wiz is the worst representation of this coin possible. Not only did he act unprofessional for the majority of the Blackcast but he constantly cut everyone off. The Crypsy guy looked very uncomfortable while that jackass was dancing and acting like a fool in the background.

I agree, wiz is really below level. I like all the others, especially Thedoge. But wiz is just very bad to have representing a serious company/project.
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:46:16 PM

Just a note with backed up evidence, it seems like the blackcoin pool is not that profitable and users are reporting low payouts. My personal experience with SHA256:

I got 23 Blackcoin from 190GHS mining from  07:25 to 22:45 so around 15 hours.

23/15 = 1.53 BC per hour
24*1.53 = 36.72 per day
36.72 / 190GHs = 0.19 per GHs per day

This means that the payout is 0.00004912BTC per Ghs per day which isn't great considering that multipool.us pays out 0.00012014BTC. The pool also seems slightly unstable when mining SHA256 so If profitbility is what you are looking for you're better off going with multipool.us .
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:24:08 PM

Can I ask why the guy who shows up on a trip paid for by Blackcoin shows up to the agency with fucking shorts on?

I would have kicked you out of my office.

Glad your on vacation....

https://twitter.com/SoepkipCrypto/status/466255935871397888/photo/1

WOW....I posted a week ago these guys were a joke and not professional, but I honestly never thought it was this bad. Was he going to a meeting or the pool? I am sure in the other thread they have their pom poms out thinking it is "awesome".
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:28:01 PM

Can I ask why the guy who shows up on a trip paid for by Blackcoin shows up to the agency with fucking shorts on?

I would have kicked you out of my office.

Glad your on vacation....

https://twitter.com/SoepkipCrypto/status/466255935871397888/photo/1

WOW....I posted a week ago these guys were a joke and not professional, but I honestly never thought it was this bad. Was he going to a meeting or the pool? I am sure in the other thread they have their pom poms out thinking it is "awesome".

To be fair they work for him but he still could have at least wore smart casual (as in jeans) .
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:48:55 PM

It cheapens the brand.  Any way you look at it.  BC foundation NEEDS to class it up!  I'm guessing IE's wall street bimbos would have had more class...  Wink

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: