Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
minorkacologne

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:04:02 PM

Can I ask why the guy who shows up on a trip paid for by Blackcoin shows up to the agency with fucking shorts on?

I would have kicked you out of my office.

Glad your on vacation....

https://twitter.com/SoepkipCrypto/status/466255935871397888/photo/1

looks like MMA photo  Grin Grin Grin
ProsperousWealth

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:13:03 PM

So who actually received their BlackCoin Card? ...... anyone?

I can confirm by checking a few of the US tracking #s there have been successful deliveries. When did you order your card?

I ordered my Blackcoin card on April 29th and have not received my BC card nor have I gotten a tracking #. here is the only confirmation email I got from my purchase:

CoinPayments.net <support@coinpayments.net>
Apr 29

to me
Hello,

We have received all required funds for your payment of 0.04511100 BTC to Komcore Corporation and your payment is now Complete.
The transaction ID of this payment is: 17b083d89ba15663b60a9ff10d73e21107268effecdb112ff55557a7a0708d49

Thank you for using CoinPayments.net!

Additionally I have donated 333 BC (transaction ID: 08f28e9c3062b0371e2d31a06f57dd96199fc9decc462ff48dfba684e5ff1a9f-000) to help fund your wall street pr stunt. is this still going to happen? if it is not could you please refund my 333 BC to me at my address BGEPq6oWTQcApj8eJjz61qN6frX9EgL5Fx

thank you.
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:18:04 PM

I can confirm by checking a few of the US tracking #s there have been successful deliveries. When did you order your card?

I ordered my Blackcoin card on April 29th and have not received my BC card nor have I gotten a tracking #. here is the only confirmation email I got from my purchase:

Apr 29

to me
Hello,

We have received all required funds for your payment of 0.04511100 BTC to Komcore Corporation and your payment is now Complete.
The transaction ID of this payment is: 17b083d89ba15663b60a9ff10d73e21107268effecdb112ff55557a7a0708d49

Additionally I have donated 333 BC (transaction ID: 08f28e9c3062b0371e2d31a06f57dd96199fc9decc462ff48dfba684e5ff1a9f-000) to help fund your wall street pr stunt. is this still going to happen? if it is not could you please refund my 333 BC to me at my address BGEPq6oWTQcApj8eJjz61qN6frX9EgL5Fx

thank you.

Of course you didn't receive your card yet because the cards from the second batch haven't shipped yet. I clearly stated First Edition cards will not start shipping until May 14th.

In regards to donations I will be address that on Thursday.
ProsperousWealth

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:20:38 PM

Apr 29

to me
Hello,

thank you.

Of course you didn't receive your card yet because the cards from the second batch haven't shipped yet. I clearly stated First Edition cards will not start shipping until May 14th.

thanks for the clarification, I was unaware that I purchased in the second batch.
I will be looking forward to your post on Thursday.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:22:37 PM

It cheapens the brand.  Any way you look at it.  BC foundation NEEDS to class it up!  I'm guessing IE's wall street bimbos would have had more class...  Wink

The Wall Street women would have been on the street with T-Shirts and jeans, nothing overly slutty. But that is a totally different environment than a meeting with a PR agency. I am use to tech guys dressing down, but come on! Beach shorts? The PR firm guy looks uncomfortable.

But I am the wrong person to ask because I do not own jeans or sneakers. Smiley...
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:23:16 PM

Apr 29

to me
Hello,

thank you.

thanks for the clarification, I was unaware that I purchased in the second batch.
I will be looking forward to your post on Thursday.

No problem and thank you for your order!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:29:23 PM

So, fully knowing the Black Hand controls or has controlled, most of the top 20 wallets (almost 40 million coins), in spite of the fact that they have dumped tens of millions of them from 95 to 24k (and the dumping continues, by the way), that, by their own admission (morituri), they are not just organized but with contracts drawn and papers signed, you are not even remotely worried about a 51% attack that would take ALL of your coins?

No wonder they are feeling on top of the world...

Oh and miners returning to the scam-pool? Not going to happen.

But please do contribute to the scam-Black Shield... they still have millions to dump (tens of millions?) left.

Tic... tic... tic...

Oh, that image of the Max Borges guy obviously embarrassed posing with the numbnuts in the flower pants and obviously stoned is simply priceless. That in and of itself should propel the price to 50 any time now.

Of course you have to understand this guy has never been in public beyond the kitchen of his home and flying to Miami on community money and per diems, well for him is already having literally reached the moon so he'll be stoned, with better shit that he's used to, for quite a while now.

Wow, just wow.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:30:30 PM

It cheapens the brand.  Any way you look at it.  BC foundation NEEDS to class it up!  I'm guessing IE's wall street bimbos would have had more class...  Wink

The Wall Street women would have been on the street with T-Shirts and jeans, nothing overly slutty. But that is a totally different environment than a meeting with a PR agency. I am use to tech guys dressing down, but come on! Beach shorts? The PR firm guy looks uncomfortable.

But I am the wrong person to ask because I do not own jeans or sneakers. Smiley...

Hi, the PR firm guy is "dognip" or "morituri13" (our community member).. I thought he was from MBA too at first.. Tongue

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:34:41 PM

For two months we have been claiming BlackCoin is the "luxury" coin, the coin of "James Bond". Everyone knows we are trying to portray class. So instead of Seopkip dressing like he just stepped out of GQ magazine, he looked like he just stepped out of pool and spa living magazine (yes it is a real magazine). Image is everything and he just told the world he is not serious nor is he professional. If he doesn't have the commonsense to know that his attire was unexceptionable, I can only imagine what other blunders he will make.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:37:18 PM

It cheapens the brand.  Any way you look at it.  BC foundation NEEDS to class it up!  I'm guessing IE's wall street bimbos would have had more class...  Wink

Hi, the PR firm guy is "dognip" or "morituri13" (our community member).. I thought he was from MBA too at first.. Tongue

OK thank you for clearing that up. Maybe he needs to take over because he had the commonsense to go to the meeting dressed appropriately. Both Whiz and Soepkip need to stay far in the background. No more live casts either. Doge and Maarx should do the live casts from now on.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:42:13 PM

Oh I see, he's "Black Hand" too then. No problem. The conspiracy reaches everywhere, of course...

Now, for tax purposes, obviously, that is a very nice way to channel some of the proceeds from the dumps.... beautiful.

Oh, it is in exchange for "services", of course...
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:56:12 PM

Can I ask why the guy who shows up on a trip paid for by Blackcoin shows up to the agency with fucking shorts on?

I would have kicked you out of my office.

Glad your on vacation....

https://twitter.com/SoepkipCrypto/status/466255935871397888/photo/1

OMG I would be ashamed to present myself towards any kind of business and I agree with above statement.

Jeez you are not going at the beach.

if I can say one thing running a business, you know right away who you have in front of you by looking at how they dress especially the shoes they wear.

qratzpalatz

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:08:17 PM

So, fully knowing the Black Hand controls or has controlled, most of the top 20 wallets (almost 40 million coins), in spite of the fact that they have dumped tens of millions of them from 95 to 24k (and the dumping continues, by the way), that, by their own admission (morituri), they are not just organized but with contracts drawn and papers signed, you are not even remotely worried about a 51% attack that would take ALL of your coins?

No wonder they are feeling on top of the world...

Oh and miners returning to the scam-pool? Not going to happen.

But please do contribute to the scam-Black Shield... they still have millions to dump (tens of millions?) left.

Tic... tic... tic...

Oh, that image of the Max Borges guy obviously embarrassed posing with the numbnuts in the flower pants and obviously stoned is simply priceless. That in and of itself should propel the price to 50 any time now.

Of course you have to understand this guy has never been in public beyond the kitchen of his home and flying to Miami on community money and per diems, well for him is already having literally reached the moon so he'll be stoned, with better shit that he's used to, for quite a while now.

Wow, just wow.

Most interesting reading... please keep writing.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:33:42 PM

Just a note with backed up evidence, it seems like the blackcoin pool is not that profitable and users are reporting low payouts. My personal experience with SHA256:

I got 23 Blackcoin from 190GHS mining from  07:25 to 22:45 so around 15 hours.

23/15 = 1.53 BC per hour
24*1.53 = 36.72 per day
36.72 / 190GHs = 0.19 per GHs per day

This means that the payout is 0.00004912BTC per Ghs per day which isn't great considering that multipool.us pays out 0.00012014BTC. The pool also seems slightly unstable when mining SHA256 so If profitbility is what you are looking for you're better off going with multipool.us .

Hey fan boy, what is this now, turning against your masters? What is it, not enough aluminum wallets orders?

You are a bright adolescent, stick to learning during the many formative years still ahead, ok? And try to become a good guy too, believe you'll be a rarity -valuable one- in cryptoland.
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:20:00 PM

Just a note with backed up evidence, it seems like the blackcoin pool is not that profitable and users are reporting low payouts. My personal experience with SHA256:

23/15 = 1.53 BC per hour
24*1.53 = 36.72 per day

This means that the payout is 0.00004912BTC per Ghs per day which isn't great considering that multipool.us pays out 0.00012014BTC. The pool also seems slightly unstable when mining SHA256 so If profitbility is what you are looking for you're better off going with multipool.us .

Hey fan boy, what is this now, turning against your masters? What is it, not enough aluminum wallets orders?

You are a bright adolescent, stick to learning during the many formative years still ahead, ok? And try to become a good guy too, believe you'll be a rarity -valuable one- in cryptoland.

Nope, I was just teaching people about the profitability of pools and also some problems. I personally mine at BlackcoinPool to support blackcoin. I support the developers, Seopkip, maarx etc because they supported me in the beginning of Blackcoin but it doesn't mean I have to agree with everything they do. For example, like many I think that Soepkip should have wore a shirt and jeans at least.

I think that the latter points made by you are reasonable and thanks for the compliment but it's always good to learn from the mistake of others and myself. For example in hindsight maybe the first comment wasn't necessary.

edit: I wouldn't say that I'm a fan boy considering that I pointed out that IEs card wallet idea is pretty cool and takes the metal cards I made last year a lot further. Obviously, IE probably wasn't inspired by my cards but his idea is still cool.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:55:44 PM

23/15 = 1.53 BC per hour
24*1.53 = 36.72 per day

Nope, I was just teaching people about the profitability of pools and also some problems. I personally mine at BlackcoinPool to support blackcoin. I support the developers, Seopkip, maarx etc because they supported me in the beginning of Blackcoin but it doesn't mean I have to agree with everything they do. For example, like many I think that Soepkip should have wore a shirt and jeans at least.

I think that the latter points made by you are reasonable and thanks for the compliment but it's always good to learn from the mistake of others and myself. For example in hindsight maybe the first comment wasn't necessary.

edit: I wouldn't say that I'm a fan boy considering that I pointed out that IEs card wallet idea is pretty cool and takes the metal cards I made last year a lot further. Obviously, IE probably wasn't inspired by my cards but his idea is still cool.

I appreciate -as posted- the fact that you are obviously a bright kid with some entrepreneurial ideas that may some day have merit and find proper compensation, maybe not too far down the line. I definitely wouldn't bet against your potential, that's for sure.

That said, if for nothing else but having been there and done that many times you should leave some opinions to your elders. I did not called you "fan boy" as an insult, but as an state of fact. That you, at 16, agree or not agree with other people's opinion, you will understand -in about 10 years, maybe not before- it's moot, irrelevant and simply absurd.

I hope you take from this what you should and not take it as a personal attack. After all, there are others, many here, pushing 30 that have much less to contribute and much more to detract from BC than you do.

Just keep on learning.
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:10:50 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 10:22:30 PM by Teka

I understand it wasnt a personal attack just by reading your last points. Thanks for clarifying the fan boy point. Also, I tink that you are right education and particitping in creation of ideas is probably the best path to go down. Thanks for the comments and good luck to you to.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:15:52 PM

Hey ho, not only pathologically obsessed but also megalomaniac and patronizing.
I really hope for you that you keep control of that in real life (just in case you have some), otherwise someone will soon beat the shit out of you.

barabbas "at work":

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:26:42 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 12:15:50 AM by IconicExpert

People are PMing me asking if they should sell after seeing Soepkip in his beachwear. I decided I would answer here and share my thoughts. I have been saying for nearly 2 weeks these guys are a joke and should not be representing BC on the business end. Everyone keeps praising Soepkip for all his hard work and I am still trying to figure out why. Besides taking a trip to Miami and making a total jackass out of himself, what has Seopkip done? People keep saying he works hard all day on BC. Yes he can work hard all day on BC because he isn't employed, and now I see why. You can see this guy has never taken anything serious in his life. For him BlackCoin is an easy way to earn some easy cash. He has already got a vacation out of it, and make no mistake it is a vacation.

A few people in the other thread are trying to paint everything in a positive light so investors will not start dumping. The blind stupidity is so bad it reminds me of a cult of morons. They are ready to jump off the cliff of financial doom knowing in their hearts the dev team and foundation is a joke. They keep saying to themselves: "Please just let us reach 80,000+ sat one more time so I can exit". No it is not going to happen with this team so stop dreaming. The only thing BC had going for it in the past was the community, and those days are over. Look around you, the only people left is the delusional fanboys and the lets hate IE trolls. Look at the volume on Mintpal, it is a joke.

I have asked the following question a dozen times with no answer: what is the plan for the next few weeks? It will take the PR firm weeks to get started, what will the dev team/foundation do in the meantime? BC is on the verge of going below 20,000 and the face of BC is on Twitter with shorts on. Perception is reality, and investors are perceiving Seopkip as someone that is not taking his role serious. Investors are trusting their money with a guy that doesn't have the intelligence to show up to a professional meeting with proper attire. His answer for this is "I am not Corporate". Then get the f..k out of the way and stop trying to play CEO. And this narrative about techies not "dressing" up is BS. BC is just as much of a financial product as it is a tech product. Soepkip could have put on some slacks and a button up shirt and he would have been fine. But instead he is wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and not even a BC t-shirt.

So to answer to you question, should you sell? I will answer it this way...You can have the best idea in the world, but if you do not know how to implement it correctly it doesn't matter how great the idea is. So if you want to leave your investment in the hands of a man that curses on a live cast and wear beach shorts to a professional meeting, you might as well go play the lottery because you will have a better chance at getting a return on your investment.

And to the dev team/foundation: If you spent less time looking up my personal information and pasting it on Pastebin (Yes one of your "friends" told me), and spent more time promoting BC, this coin wouldn't be getting dumped like the ugly girlfriend who was just a rebound.

And to the rest of the community: Be careful what you wish for...

Xuorc

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:51:10 PM

People are PMing me  asking if they should sell after seeing Soepkip in his beachwear. I decided I would answer here and share my thoughts. I have been saying for nearly 2 weeks these guys are a joke and should not be representing BC on the business end. Everyone keeps praising Soepkip for all his hard work and I am still trying to figure out why. Besides taking a trip to Miami and making a total jackass out of himself, what has Seopkip done? People keep saying he works hard all day on BC. Yes he can work hard all day on BC because he isn't employed, and now I see why. You can see this guy has never taken anything serious in his life. For him BlackCoin is an easy way to earn some easy cash. He has already got a vacation out of it, and make no mistake it is a vacation.

A few people in the other thread are trying to paint everything in a positive light so investors will not start dumping. The blind stupidity is so bad it reminds me of a cult of morons. They are ready to jump off the cliff of financial doom knowing in their hearts the dev team and foundation is a joke. They keep saying to themselves: "Please just let us reach 80,000+ sat one more time so I can exit". No it is not going to happen with this team so stop dreaming. The only thing BC had going for it in the past was the community, and those days are over. Look around you, the only people left is the delusional fanboys and the lets hate IE followers. Look at the volume on Mintpal, it is a joke.

I have asked the following question a dozen times with no answer: what is the plan for the next few weeks? It will take the PR firm weeks to get started, what will the dev team/foundation do in the meantime? BC is on the verge of going below 20,000 and the face of BC is on Twitter with shorts on. Perception is reality, and investors are perceiving Seopkip as someone that is not taking his role serious. Investors are trusting their money with a guy that doesn't have the intelligence to show up to a professional meeting with proper attire. His answer for this is "I am not Corporate". Then get the f..k out of the way and stop trying to play CEO. And this narrative about techies not "dressing" up is BS. BC is just as much of a financial product as it is a tech product. Soepkip could have put on some slacks and a button up shirt and he would have been fine. But instead he is wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and not even a BC t-shirt.

So to answer to you question, should you sell? I will answer it this way...You can have the best idea in the world, but if you do not know how to implement it correctly it doesn't matter how great the idea is. So if you want to leave your investment in the hands of a man that curses on a live cast and wear beach shorts to a professional meeting, you might as well go play the lottery because you will have a better chance at getting a return on your investment.

And to the dev team/foundation: If you spent less time looking up my personal information and pasting it on Pastebin (Yes one of your "friends" told me), and spent more time promoting BC, this coin wouldn't be getting dumped like the ugly girlfriend who was just a rebound.

And to the rest of the community: Be careful what you wish for...

+1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: