Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:45:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:24:32 AM

Your Thread Title! Come on now. That's just not fair to people still holding BC.

Is Soepkip incompetent?
Is the community split?

I changed the title to reflect the truth...

The Dev comment is subjective. But if you're no longer doing projects, then the community is no longer split.

I disagree, of course. Nothing subjective about competence. It is most of the time, evident on sight alone; in effect always.

The community, whether IE does any more projects or not, is quite split at this point (that is, again, an objective statement based no only in people who post but on people who PM).

But you can be very easily made right: If the price of Bc were to start going up, even slightly, in the coming week, the ra-ra's would be deafening... such is the fickle nature of communities driven by blind greed. So hope...

Because the exact opposite is bound to happen if the fall continues. Only more virulently so.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:25:49 AM

On the PR we only agree on the surface, because it is an exercise in absurdity for the points you comment and some others, but you don't want to scratch the surface. And I have. And right there, jumping at you in the photo, we have, next to the stoned guy, a pretty active member of this community, "Dognip" and "Morituri 13" both rolled into one who not only happens to work for the PR Company but slipped, publicly, in the original forum, the admission that he was part of The Black Hand (although he called it, discreetly, "a group of investors with no formal contracts, just a few papers signed").

Wait a minute. Does Morituri actually work for the PR firm? Are you sure? Can someone please confirm this? If this is true this is a major conflict of interest on so many levels. Not only is it a conflict of interest, they also lied because they said they "searched" and "interviewed" other companies, but settle on MBA. Now how convenient is it that the agency that was selected to represent BC happens to be the employer of one of the members of the "investment group"...

LMAO I can't make this sh!t up!

That is my understanding of the post from Maarten. If I misunderstood, I will be the first to correct the misunderstanding...

But, I edit, even if I misunderstood, what would be the business of a self proclaimed member of The Black Hand in such a meeting?
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:34:54 AM

On the PR we only agree on the surface, because it is an exercise in absurdity for the points you comment and some others, but you don't want to scratch the surface. And I have. And right there, jumping at you in the photo, we have, next to the stoned guy, a pretty active member of this community, "Dognip" and "Morituri 13" both rolled into one who not only happens to work for the PR Company but slipped, publicly, in the original forum, the admission that he was part of The Black Hand (although he called it, discreetly, "a group of investors with no formal contracts, just a few papers signed").

Wait a minute. Does Morituri actually work for the PR firm? Are you sure? Can someone please confirm this? If this is true this is a major conflict of interest on so many levels. Not only is it a conflict of interest, they also lied because they said they "searched" and "interviewed" other companies, but settle on MBA. Now how convenient is it that the agency that was selected to represent BC happens to be the employer of one of the members of the "investment group"...

That is my understanding of the post from Maarten. If I misunderstood, I will be the first to correct the misunderstanding...

But, I edit, even if I misunderstood, what would be the business of a self proclaimed member of The Black Hand in such a meeting?

Hi, the PR firm guy is "dognip" or "morituri13" (our community member).. I thought he was from MBA too at first.. Tongue

It seems that Maarx was stating that he also assumed the guy was the from the PR firm but he was really morituri13. I do not think morituri13 works there. However, you raise an interesting point. Why was he there?
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:38:28 AM

One more thing I forgot to add in my previous post. Seopkip said he cashes out BC every now and then to "live" since he is not employed and his main source of income is BC. This is a fact provided by Seopkip himself.

Ok so here is Seopkip private address: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/B96Ma83Sbxq5HR6UsPtbGapi9s5ZRHjwNo

He hasn't touched his BC in quite sometime. However, he said his trip to Miami was due to the community. What funds did he use since his personal funds were not touched?
Does Seopkip have another address with more funds in it? And if so why share the public address but not disclose having another address?

Maarx posted this early and no one paid much attention:

Hi everyone, thought I should update. Received these documents (contract and invoice) by dognip (morituri13) an hour ago and removed some personal and professional details.

In short:

Total required: $ 32,500
    Total paid so far: $ 15,250 and $ 1,000 (BLK equivalent)
    Due on June 1st: $ 8,125
    Due on July 1st: $ 8,125

All files are up for review at: http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/mba/

So they haven't complete paid the PR firm. Really? I have some questions:

1. So where is the $16,250?
2. Who is controlling/holding those funds?
3. What funds were use to pay for Seopkip's trip to Miami?
4. If Seopkip and/or the members of the Foundation decides to leave BC before June 1st what happens to the funds?
5. Why wasn't it disclosed that the money will be paid in installments?
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:39:26 AM

happens to work for the PR Company

outrage!

I think you misunderstood big time. When maarx referred to 'the PR guy' in the photo, he was referring to the fact that people were referring to him as the PR guy ... when in fact he isn't. At least, that's my understanding, and one that makes the most sense. But then I don't share your perspective ;]  
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:43:40 AM

Hi, the PR firm guy is "dognip" or "morituri13" (our community member).. I thought he was from MBA too at first.. Tongue

It seems that Maarx was stating that he also assumed the guy was the from the PR firm but he was really morituri13. I do not think morituri13 works there. However, you raise an interesting point. Why was he there?

If that is indeed the case, the answer cannot possibly be more obvious.

Also, upon examination of Soepkip's wallet, a very interesting thing happened on April 6th. He, who only receives staking premiums and takes out "rent money" -per his own admission-, receives 42,660 coins, practically doubling his holdings. Why? from who? we know he has no means to have purchased such amount even at the price at the time (under 8k sat), so where that comes from? Interesting indeed...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:47:14 AM

happens to work for the PR Company

outrage!

I think you misunderstood big time. When maarx referred to 'the PR guy' in the photo, he was referring to the fact that people were referring to him as the PR guy ... when in fact he isn't. At least, that's my understanding, and one that makes the most sense. But then I don't share your perspective ;]  

Not only you don't share my perspective, apparently, since it doesn't even incite your curiosity one bit, you find the fact that it is a self-admitted member of the Black Hand (for your perspective the "group of investors" I refer to as The Black Hand) with absolutely no reason whatsoever to be there at all, perfectly normal, logical, even not worth mentioning, right?
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 08:48:19 AM

Your Thread Title! Come on now. That's just not fair to people still holding BC.

Is Soepkip incompetent?
Is the community split?

The Dev comment is subjective. But if you're no longer doing projects, then the community is no longer split.

I disagree, of course. Nothing subjective about competence. It is most of the time, evident on sight alone; in effect always.

The community, whether IE does any more projects or not, is quite split at this point (that is, again, an objective statement based no only in people who post but on people who PM).

But you can be very easily made right: If the price of Bc were to start going up, even slightly, in the coming week, the ra-ra's would be deafening... such is the fickle nature of communities driven by blind greed. So hope...

Because the exact opposite is bound to happen if the fall continues. Only more virulently so.

Fine, but this thread was made because of a split opinion on project funding. I don't see the need for it just because there's a group of you who disagree. We obviously aren't the only altcoin community with members who don't agree with the dev or community manager. Is this thread just going to be an [ANN] of the BC peanut gallery who disagrees, has no stake in BC, and doesn't do any projects? :/

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:53:47 AM

My last thoughts about Blackcoin's image: Please, anyone representing Blackcoin in public (Blackcoincast, video, photo, whatever) > Dress Blackcoin style. Beach shorts will not attract investors because they'll think this is a joke. Blackcoin classy image is a "corporate identity".
For the Blackcoincast: at least I didn't see participants smoking  Wink keep it that way.

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:00:14 AM

not worth mentioning

If two parties hold widely disparate views on a subject with no possibility of reaching consensus it doesn't make any sense to me to give energy to the discussion.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:01:32 AM

Is Soepkip incompetent?
Is the community split?

Fine, but this thread was made because of a split opinion on project funding. I don't see the need for it just because there's a group of you who disagree. We obviously aren't the only altcoin community with members who don't agree with the dev or community manager. Is this thread just going to be an [ANN] of the BC peanut gallery who disagrees, has no stake in BC, and doesn't do any projects? :/

I don't think this thread was made for the reason you point. I believe -but maybe wrong - this thread was made because rat4 closed the official, non-censored one and it was immediately substituted by one censored one by Soepkip. You don't know if the people reading and posting here have or no interests in the coin and if they do, of what nature, so I believe it is absurd to pretend it or, for that matter, that all who post/read are guided but just one, much less the same, interests.

To the jungle guy, you may not care, but a lot of people is glad to have "opened their eyes" to the realities of what is going on here. The black hand coul operate anywhere, including here, and there's not one damned thing than anyone can do -for now- in this lawless space and time. Except, maybe, bring their existence out in public light -which they don't even bother to try to hide-; the problem here, in BlackCoinland -obviously for some of us- is that The Black Hand operates in BC in cahoots with the dev team and in a fraudulent manner.

But it goes without saying -although I have said it many times already- that you and many other just don't care...

Well, sorry, some of us do.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:16:44 AM

WOW...now watch the fanboys come up with an excuse for this one.

On April 6th Soepkip received 15,000 BC from this address: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/tx/26745593b3d97c5cb6403021698efb170dbafffef798aa1b19ecc21d0ce96015#o1 <---First Address
That address only has a couple of transactions, no big deal right?

However, when you look at the address that sent the funds to the first address I listed you will find whomever has that account has over 1 million BC: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/BBGgMaAs1yitHS5A7fpknr9pEce8MPa2nr  <--- Second Address

So what right?

On April 6th Soepkip received 27,160 BC from this address: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/tx/ce871a92b94a7a9dcbd8b2d987098885b9229e7e5b9e7fe1bb2a940e0c22399e#o1 <---Third Address
That address only has a couple of transactions again, still no big deal right?

However, when you look at the address that sent the funds it is the same address as that second address: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/BBGgMaAs1yitHS5A7fpknr9pEce8MPa2nr <---Same as Second Address

There was over 1 million BC in this account. However, on April 11th whoever owns this account started dumping BC. So what? April 11th was start of the pump for the first major spike of BC.

So why is a person that is dumping BC during a pump also sending Seopkip 42,160 BC?...

Also, why did they attempt to hide the transactions? They could have just sent the funds to Seopkip directly, why mask it?
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:21:53 AM

@IE

Can we all see your wallet,please.

Thank you

Smiley
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:23:18 AM

@IE

Thank you

Smiley

Of course not...I do not want people to see I only have 100000BC...
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:24:41 AM

@IE

Thank you

Smiley

Of course not...I do not want people to see I only have 100000BC...

Hm,why not? Huh
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:25:17 AM

So why is a person that is dumping BC during a pump and sending Seopkip 42,160 BC?...

Also, why did they attempt to hide the transactions? They could have just sent the funds to Seopkip directly, why mask it?[/b][/color]
ONE BC Whale wrote that he made agreement with Soepkip that he will send him 10k per price up by certain lvls...
9k - 90k was huge  pump so he payed him a lot simple.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:28:53 AM

WOW...now watch the fanboys come up with an excuse for this one.

On April 6th Soepkip received 15,000 BC from this address: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/tx/26745593b3d97c5cb6403021698efb170dbafffef798aa1b19ecc21d0ce96015#o1 <---First Address
That address only has a couple of transactions, no big deal right?

However, when you look at the address that sent the funds to the first address I listed you will find whomever has that account has over 1 million BC: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/BBGgMaAs1yitHS5A7fpknr9pEce8MPa2nr  <--- Second Address

So what right?

On April 6th Soepkip received 27,160 BC from this address: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/tx/ce871a92b94a7a9dcbd8b2d987098885b9229e7e5b9e7fe1bb2a940e0c22399e#o1 <---Third Address
That address only has a couple of transactions again, still no big deal right?

However, when you look at the address that sent the funds it is the same address as that second address: http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/address/BBGgMaAs1yitHS5A7fpknr9pEce8MPa2nr <---Same as Second Address

There was over 1 million BC in this account. However, on April 11th whoever owns this account started dumping BC. So what? April 11th was start of the pump for the first major spike of BC.

So why is a person that is dumping BC during a pump and sending Seopkip 42,160 BC?...

Also, why did they attempt to hide the transactions? They could have just sent the funds to Seopkip directly, why mask it?

I don't know why you are erasing my posts now, but whatever.

Anyway, I posted that following the money would take you to very interesting places...

Just examining that wallet's moves, there are clear patterns that point in only one, quite organized direction: There are several instances of deposits, in at least 5 or 6 instances, double deposits, to be precise, that are deposited to the account (same more or less exact amount) and immediately taken out in the exact number of the added double deposit (ie.; two deposits of 60,000 coins followed by a withdrawal of 120,000 coins. Like I say, several, in fact I believe 5 times in a month's period.

The fact that the balance of a wallet that had at some point 1.5 million BC is currently zero or close to zero, also speaks volumes.

But no matter what it speaks, if people don't want to hear, they just will not, no matter how clear the evidence... as I pointed out to you not long ago.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:29:18 AM

Rich only get richer. - Unless they are unlucky.
Poor fools only get poorer. - Unless they are lucky.

Grin

Im sure that he has way more than the account he published.  Its better to be suspicious than naive.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:31:36 AM

Also, why did they attempt to hide the transactions? They could have just sent the funds to Seopkip directly, why mask it?[/b][/color]
ONE BC Whale wrote that he made agreement with Soepkip that he will send him 10k per price up by certain lvls...
9k - 90k was huge  pump so he payed him a lot simple.

That would suit your narrative perfectly ah?

Except that he paid him LONG BEFORE the price went up. as a matter of fact a week before, when the price was under 8k. What a fucking pity ah?

But keep throwing new ones, one may stick...
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:33:04 AM

The fact that the balance of a wallet that had at some point 1.5 million BC is currently zero or close to zero, also speaks volumes.
One BC whale less BIG "+" FOR BC NOW... - i am happy
IE why you so care you selling off BC now...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: