Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:33:09 AM

Just examining that wallet's moves, there are clear patterns that point in only one, quite organized direction: There are several instances of deposits, in at least 5 or 6 instances, double deposits, to be precise, that are deposited to the account (same more or less exact amount) and immediately taken out in the exact number of the added double deposit (ie.; two deposits of 60,000 coins followed by a withdrawal of 120,000 coins. Like I say, several, in fact I believe 5 times in a month's period.

I suggest you do some more reaserch. This is good place to start : https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:35:15 AM

So why is a person that is dumping BC during a pump and sending Seopkip 42,160 BC?...

Also, why did they attempt to hide the transactions? They could have just sent the funds to Seopkip directly, why mask it?[/b][/color]
ONE BC Whale wrote that he made agreement with Soepkip that he will send him 10k per price up by certain lvls...
9k - 90k was huge  pump so he payed him a lot simple.

He paid him BEFORE the pump. The "whale' dumped everything during the first pump. This "Whale" knew BC was being pumped and unloaded everything, and then bought back some later. Why? Most of us held on to most of our BC because we felt BC was going to the moon, however this "Whale" knew this wasn't the case so he dumped everything. Ok so he was smarter than the rest of us. But he gave Seopkip money, why? What did Seopkip do for this "Whale"?  It was admitted the group was responsible for helping to pump BC the first time, but they claimed they were burned on that pump. However, someone with inside knowledge and close to Seopkip knew enough to dump everything.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:35:27 AM

Just examining that wallet's moves, there are clear patterns that point in only one, quite organized direction: There are several instances of deposits, in at least 5 or 6 instances, double deposits, to be precise, that are deposited to the account (same more or less exact amount) and immediately taken out in the exact number of the added double deposit (ie.; two deposits of 60,000 coins followed by a withdrawal of 120,000 coins. Like I say, several, in fact I believe 5 times in a month's period.

I suggest you do some more reaserch. This is good place to start : https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake

huh?

huh, huh?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:39:49 AM

So why is a person that is dumping BC during a pump and sending Seopkip 42,160 BC?...

Also, why did they attempt to hide the transactions? They could have just sent the funds to Seopkip directly, why mask it?[/b][/color]
ONE BC Whale wrote that he made agreement with Soepkip that he will send him 10k per price up by certain lvls...

That would suit your narrative perfectly ah?

Except that he paid him LONG BEFORE the price went up. as a matter of fact a week before, when the price was under 8k. What a fucking pity ah?

But keep throwing new ones, one may stick...
Question was:
"So why is a person that is dumping BC during a pump and sending Seopkip 42,160 BC?..." LOL learn read.

My answer:

Except that the question wasn't very punctual and you jumped the gun with an "explanation" that would fit your narrative perfectly. Forget the question that doesn't correspond... why was this person, 6 days before the pump, sending Soepkip 42,160 coins? That is the proper question.

Now, again, try to come up with something... it may stick. But don't be so clumsy next time, please.

And, by the way, AFTER the pump there's no evidence whatsoever in that wallet that the supposed whale you talk about paid Soepkip anything. That whale or any other for that matter.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:40:49 AM

huh?

huh, huh?

So after a month steady trolling it turns out that you do not even understand how PoS and staking rewards works?? WOW as you would say.
edit: ok, maybe i misunderstood what you were saying. hard to follow your drivel with all the straw man arguments and rapid shift in direction once one of your plots has been debunked.

Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:42:39 AM

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:45:40 AM

huh?

huh, huh?

So after a month steady trolling it turns out that you do not even understand how PoS and staking rewards works?? WOW as you would say.

Oh I do, do. Pretty well. Good attempt... buit not even close. Not even by a factor of 10. Or 20. No matter how you pretend, you have been caught with the pants down. No amount of coins, let alone a few hundred thousand, become over a million and a half by staking. Not even by a factor of 100.

You know what is really, really pathetic? When very clumsy, un-intellingent people pretend to counter minds that are clearly superior. It just pathetic beyond description.

Oh, and by the way, Soepkip's wallet also stakes...

Funny, in a very pathetic way, but very very funny.

And don't worry, "surprises" galore will be coming forward... and that's before the feds intervene.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:52:12 AM

And don't worry, "surprises" galore will be coming forward... and that's before the feds intervene.
yeah, i am sure they will rely on your investigations, Sherlock.
Please go the the police station if you are on your next day release and there is some near your asylum and ask them to "send in the troops".

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:54:00 AM

Oh I do, do. Pretty well. Good attempt... buit not even close. Not even by a factor of 10. Or 20. No matter how you pretend, you have been caught with the pants down. No amount of coins, let alone a few hundred thousand, become over a million and a half by staking. Not even by a factor of 100.

You know what is really, really pathetic? When very clumsy, un-intellingent people pretend to counter minds that are clearly superior. It just pathetic beyond description.
barabbas,why you are so obsessed about peoples money ? All can do with them whatever they want...
-probably answer is THE BLACK HAND ILLUMINATI - conspiracy Cheesy haha

Xblade, when you are caught, repeatedly, with your pats down -a very common occurrence in your case, I must add- someone that is obviously not the sharpest knife in the kitchen, would try to save face a bit by not appearing completely stupid but by admitting that, well, that one time, he was wrong.

Of course, as it is always the case, you prefer to just make a total ass of yourself...

To each his own.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:57:37 AM

yeah, i am sure they will rely on your investigations, Sherlock.
Please go the the police station if you are on your next day release and there is some near your asylum and ask them to "send in the troops".

Over here in this territory they rely on tax filings, mostly.

But you are sure of so many erroneous things that it is no wonder you ignore your amazingly abundant limitations.

And since unnecessary cruelty is something I don't condone, regardless how deserved, I will leave you both at that.
qratzpalatz

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:17:39 AM

No amount of coins, let alone a few hundred thousand, become over a million and a half by staking.

Actyally,he's talking about this
There are several instances of deposits, in at least 5 or 6 instances, double deposits, to be precise, that are deposited to the account (same more or less exact amount) and immediately taken out in the exact number of the added double deposit (ie.; two deposits of 60,000 coins followed by a withdrawal of 120,000 coins. Like I say, several, in fact I believe 5 times in a month's period.

As i said,good place to start is https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake

I's actually pretty simple,especially with superior mind

Wink
Cutoan82

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:31:21 AM

Hey IE.

When u gonna ship out the blackcoincard?
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:45:57 AM

barabbas,why you are so obsessed about peoples money ?

Xblade, when you are caught, repeatedly, with your pats down -a very common occurrence in your case, I must add- someone that is obviously not the sharpest knife in the kitchen, would try to save face a bit by not appearing completely stupid but by admitting that, well, that one time, he was wrong.
Of course, as it is always the case, you prefer to just make a total ass of yourself...

To each his own.

I asked question and you started judge me...
But you haven't given answer so far.I am waiting.
Once again: "barabbas,why you are so care about unknown people's money ?"

You are asking the wrong question. Why is Seopkip getting paid over 40,000 in BC by a person that was involved in a P&D of BC. Everyone can view it for themselves. This is not speculation or a conspiracy theory, this is fact. Someone involved in a P&D paid the Community Manager of BC over 40,000 BC just before the price started to increase.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:46:47 AM

Hey IE.

When u gonna ship out the blackcoincard?

BlackCoin cards are shipping out and people are receiving them.
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:48:39 AM

OMG... so when I cashed out a decent chunk of my BC on the way up that parabolic rise... was I secretly being part of "The Black Hand" without my knowledge?!?!

I feel so betrayed.... I will admit that I miss-estimated the dramatic dump on the other side... or I would have cashed out everything - despite believing in the coin fundamentals - and just bought 3X as much the next afternoon... then repeated the same thing around 47-50K on the next pump.  Actually, if I hadn't been asleep when the dump started... I would have on the back side as well.

However, I still cashed out ~50BTC and have since bought back in for about half that much again.

I hate myself for being a... a.... a....

Oh yeah, a trader.  That's what traders do, they trade - sometimes trading away from a position in a coin, sometimes to accumulate it.  And although that address isn't one of mine - I sent Soepkip a donation (probably around the time I was dumping some - at an unsustainably high price), didn't really give a rats ass what happened to it... that's why it's called a 'donation'.  You know the same thing that many of us gave to IE without requiring a copy of the invoice from the PRWeb transactions, or for the numerous aspects of the WS event which obviously will be announced as "not gonna happen" in two days. Wink
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:03:34 AM

You know the same thing that many of us gave to IE without requiring a copy of the invoice from the PRWeb transactions, or for the numerous aspects of the WS event which obviously will be announced as "not gonna happen" in two days. Wink

You do realize you can see the price of the package I purchased right on the PR website? I also provide the name of the writer. I was very transparent in my handling of the press releases.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:08:31 AM

You are asking the wrong question. Why is Seopkip getting paid over 40,000 in BC by a person that was involved in a P&D of BC. Everyone can view it for themselves. This is not speculation or a conspiracy theory, this is fact. Someone involved in a P&D paid the Community Manager of BC over 40,000 BC just before the price started to increase.
Simplest question because he could and he did it.

IE- believe me this is very good for BC that whales were cashing out then.
If whale has 1m BC and when cash out he should do it on pump.
BTW smart investors are selling of on pumps always and top 10 crypto is danger area for all investors.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
jungleman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:16:00 AM

what is wrong with P&D? everybody does it. cryptos are all about P&D these days.
what is wrong with a group manipulating the price? we all know it happens in every coin.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:16:00 AM

To the best of my knowledge and as I understand it dognip does NOT have any relationship with any employee of MBA.

Get away with what exactly? Seriously... get your mind out of the gutter and learn some respect. Why anyone would want to answer you the way yo behave is beyond me..... however.....
Certain redactions are MY private details that people such as you I do not want to have. So, shelve ya conspiracy theories and sort yourself out.
As for other parts, what in gods name make YOU think YOU have the right to see every element of a business deal? You need to go learn how the real world works.
As and when the information is required either by law or by convention to be disclosed, it will be. Outside of that you will be allowed to see what is appropriate for that time. Not more, not less. As such, at this time, YOU are not allowed to see elements I have requested private and other parties for operational reasons. We have nothing to "hide" but we do not have to disclose all of our plans with you because you shout loud. Impact and presence are created by hard work and labour in the background sometimes and this is one of those times. If the current level of details enclosed so far does not meet your expectations then I suggest you learn how to manage thiose expectations better for your own sake.

Many people need to understand that they do not get an automatic right to see what is going on at every single minute stage of this process.

This was posted in the other thread. Let me translate for everyone: "STFU and stop asking us questions. Just because you and everyone else paid for the PR firm doesn't give you the right to questions us. We do not have to disclose anything to you. However, from time to time we will give you just enough information to keep your simple minds happy and content. Now bend over while we f..k you, and you better not think about resisting or we will  force you into submission ".
qratzpalatz

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:28:10 AM

Interesting interpretation  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: