Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:09:30 PM

So is everybody enjoying the collapse of this coin? the end is almost there  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:24:18 PM

To the best of my knowledge and as I understand it dognip does NOT have any relationship with any employee of MBA.

Get away with what exactly? Seriously... get your mind out of the gutter and learn some respect. Why anyone would want to answer you the way yo behave is beyond me..... however.....
Certain redactions are MY private details that people such as you I do not want to have. So, shelve ya conspiracy theories and sort yourself out.
As for other parts, what in gods name make YOU think YOU have the right to see every element of a business deal? You need to go learn how the real world works.
As and when the information is required either by law or by convention to be disclosed, it will be. Outside of that you will be allowed to see what is appropriate for that time. Not more, not less. As such, at this time, YOU are not allowed to see elements I have requested private and other parties for operational reasons. We have nothing to "hide" but we do not have to disclose all of our plans with you because you shout loud. Impact and presence are created by hard work and labour in the background sometimes and this is one of those times. If the current level of details enclosed so far does not meet your expectations then I suggest you learn how to manage thiose expectations better for your own sake.

Many people need to understand that they do not get an automatic right to see what is going on at every single minute stage of this process.

This was posted in the other thread. Let me translate for everyone: "STFU and stop asking us questions. Just because you and everyone else paid for the PR firm doesn't give you the right to questions us. We do not have to disclose anything to you. However, from time to time we will give you just enough information to keep your simple minds happy and content. Now bend over while we f..k you, and you better not think about resisting or we will  force you into submission ".

I so forth claim the title of 'Official BlackCoin (Public Relations & Projects) Audit Community Worldwide' if anyone would like to Join me in an official capacity, PM with me with the title of operations your require - no credentials or experience necessary.
Any BlackCoin project that uses ANY DONATED FUNDS (regardless of %) will be independently audited and verified by us, otherwise it will not have our approval.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:33:59 PM

So is everybody enjoying the collapse of this coin? the end is almost there  Roll Eyes
BC could rise again and probably will, but i am clad that i got out in time.
Watching from distance for a while.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:48:27 PM

[ANN] | BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | Wear Shorts To Meetings | Split Community

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:49:29 PM

I am glad you are trying to lower the price by spreading FUD. Blackcoin will of course rise in long term, but I need cheap coins now. Cool
sverigetrader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:21:18 PM

https://twitter.com/Streetlight9/status/466583226711310336
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:24:01 PM

Thank you for posting the pic, I sincerely appreciate it. Quite a few people have received their cards but they are not posting pics.

Can you just take a few minutes and post some feedback on the packaging and card quality? That will be helpful to others.
parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:28:17 PM

not worth mentioning

If two parties hold widely disparate views on a subject with no possibility of reaching consensus it doesn't make any sense to me to give energy to the discussion.

that was some seriously logical shit man

+1
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:04:17 PM

Another BlackCoin card spotted in the wild...
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:26:24 PM

IC, do you still believe your 100 USD in one year prediction?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6280917#msg6280917

Quote from: IconicExpert
If the fundamentals remain the same without change, and we continue to grow at our current rate, we will be trading higher than $100 within 12 months. Past results do not predict future results. However, in BlackCoin's case proof of stake gives a constant we can use to make reasonable predictions.

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:28:41 PM

If the fundamentals remain the same without change, and we continue to grow at our current rate, we will be trading higher than $100 within 12 months. Past results do not predict future results. However, in BlackCoin's case proof of stake gives a constant we can use to make reasonable predictions.

If the fundamentals remain the same without change <--- Do you think the fundamentals are the same now as when I posted that?
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:56:02 PM

If the fundamentals remain the same without change <--- Do you think the fundamentals are the same now as when I posted that?

Nothing changed about the fundamentals of Blackcoin, in fact we've grown quite a bit.  Didn't you sell all your BC already Iconic?
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:24:54 PM

Nothing changed about the fundamentals of Blackcoin, in fact we've grown quite a bit.  Didn't you sell all your BC already Iconic?

Oh really?

1. No promotion.
2. The multi-pool is not the force it once was.
3. The community is not the same.
4. The competition has increased dramatically since I posted that.

People think I am trying to "destroy" BlackCoin, and that is not true. However, I cannot post fairy tales to make everyone feel happy. IF BC drops below 20,000 there will be a massive sell off that will follow.
Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:38:35 PM

very sad but true..

Iconic what do you intend to do with WallStreet Event ?

did you took your decision ?

I will make an announcement this Thursday about the Wall Street event and what I am planning for the future. I was going to make an announcement this past Friday but I decided to cancel it because I wanted to talk with a few people first behind the scenes. So this Thursday at 11AM EST I will be announcing some exciting news, and I believe the people who have supported my efforts in the past will be very happy.

Looking forward to it.  Grin
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:54:14 PM

Oh really?

1. No promotion.

People think I am trying to "destroy" BlackCoin, and that is not true. However, I cannot post fairy tales to make everyone feel happy. IF BC drops below 20,000 there will be a massive sell off that will follow.

Why dont you move on to better coins then. Blackcoin seems like a waste of your time.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 05:57:10 PM

very sad but true..

I will make an announcement this Thursday about the Wall Street event and what I am planning for the future. I was going to make an announcement this past Friday but I decided to cancel it because I wanted to talk with a few people first behind the scenes. So this Thursday at 11AM EST I will be announcing some exciting news, and I believe the people who have supported my efforts in the past will be very happy.

Looking forward to it.  Grin
Judging by the fact that IE has stated that he will be selling off his BlackCoins, I don't think he's going to be going ahead with it. But, that's just my opinion.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:58:51 PM

very sad but true..

Looking forward to it.  Grin
Judging by the fact that IE has stated that he will be selling off his BlackCoins, I don't think he's going to be going ahead with it. But, that's just my opinion.

Unless he is buying in like crazy on this sell off, and will announce an accord with the foundation?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:00:44 PM

Nothing changed about the fundamentals of Blackcoin, in fact we've grown quite a bit.  Didn't you sell all your BC already Iconic?

Oh really?

1. No promotion.

Why dont you move on to better coins then. Blackcoin seems like a waste of your time.

You are very desperate for attention. You post about me in the other thread often, and then you come here and post. I have deleted over 20 of your posts and you still come back like a little lost puppy. If I left this forum you would be lost and wouldn't have anything to discuss. Why am I here? BC needs a counterpoint to all the delusional cheer leading in the other thread. Actually, I am here because people purchased cards from me, and I want them to know I am here to support the product. Now do me a favor and use some of the energy you are using to post about me and go around the net and post about BC.
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:11:43 PM

Nothing changed about the fundamentals of Blackcoin, in fact we've grown quite a bit.  Didn't you sell all your BC already Iconic?

Oh really?

1. No promotion.

You are very desperate for attention. You post about me in the other thread often, and then you come here and post. I have deleted over 20 of your posts and you still come back like a little lost puppy. If I left this forum you would be lost and wouldn't have anything to discuss. Why am I here? BC needs a counterpoint to all the delusional cheer leading in the other thread. Actually, I am here because people purchased cards from me, and I want them to know I am here to support the product. Now do me a favor and use some of the energy you are using to post about me and go around the net and post about BC.

Why does blackcoin need a counterpoint?  Especially when the whole purpose of the counterpoint is to bash it.  Legitimate questions get moderated here on this thread (including the 20 of mine you removed), and they get answered on the other one.  You arent being moderated there, you are being answered to the best of people's abilities.  When that isnt good enough for you, you are generally ignored.

What counterpoint is not being allowed on the other thread (except the wild accusations and innuendo)? 
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:12:53 PM

Oh really?

1. No promotion.

Why does blackcoin need a counterpoint?  Especially when the whole purpose of the counterpoint is to bash it.  Legitimate questions get moderated here on this thread (including the 20 of mine you removed), and they get answered on the other one.  You arent being moderated there, you are being answered to the best of people's abilities.  When that isnt good enough for you, you are generally ignored.

What counterpoint is not being allowed on the other thread (except the wild accusations and innuendo)?  

If people want true uncensored thread then move to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600577.0

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: