Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:15:38 PM

IC, do you still believe your 100 USD in one year prediction?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6280917#msg6280917

Quote from: IconicExpert
If the fundamentals remain the same without change, and we continue to grow at our current rate, we will be trading higher than $100 within 12 months. Past results do not predict future results. However, in BlackCoin's case proof of stake gives a constant we can use to make reasonable predictions.

If the fundamentals remain the same without change <--- Do you think the fundamentals are the same now as when I posted that?

Nothing changed about the fundamentals of Blackcoin, in fact we've grown quite a bit.  Didn't you sell all your BC already Iconic?

Oh really?

1. No promotion.
2. The multi-pool is not the force it once was.
3. The community is not the same.
4. The competition has increased dramatically since I posted that.

People think I am trying to "destroy" BlackCoin, and that is not true. However, I cannot post fairy tales to make everyone feel happy. IF BC drops below 20,000 there will be a massive sell off that will follow.

Why dont you move on to better coins then. Blackcoin seems like a waste of your time.

You are very desperate for attention. You post about me in the other thread often, and then you come here and post. I have deleted over 20 of your posts and you still come back like a little lost puppy. If I left this forum you would be lost and wouldn't have anything to discuss. Why am I here? BC needs a counterpoint to all the delusional cheer leading in the other thread. Actually, I am here because people purchased cards from me, and I want them to know I am here to support the product. Now do me a favor and use some of the energy you are using to post about me and go around the net and post about BC.

Why does blackcoin need a counterpoint?  Especially when the whole purpose of the counterpoint is to bash it.  Legitimate questions get moderated here on this thread (including the 20 of mine you removed), and they get answered on the other one.  You arent being moderated there, you are being answered to the best of people's abilities.  When that isnt good enough for you, you are generally ignored.

What counterpoint is not being allowed on the other thread (except the wild accusations and innuendo)? 

20 of your posts were not questions just random nonsense. Like I said...if you really want to help BC go post about it around the net. Posting about me is counterproductive and serves no legitimate purpose.
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:20:03 PM

Not true.  You removed everything from simple questions about why when you clearly say that you are selling off all of your blackcoins and consider it to be a scam or run by those that are incompetent, you don't just move on.  Wait till Friday.  No, wait till next Thursday. 

Why wait.  You have already said you dont believe anymore.  No one is in suspense.  Just announce and go. 
Bawb3

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:30:27 PM

I've been watching BC's progress since it hit 94k a while back, but honestly it was the drive and initiative from IE that made me decide I wanted in on BlackCoin. He has made this community a promise that he wont stop until BC is #1, and even though he honestly reminds me of Patrick Bateman sometimes Tongue, I think he's a man of his word no matter how shitty things get.

I'll be eagerly looking forward to the next developments from all aspects of the BC community. I have to go return some video tapes.

SL1M

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:32:23 PM

I've been watching BC's progress since it hit 94k a while back, but honestly it was the drive and initiative from IE that made me decide I wanted in on BlackCoin. He has made this community a promise that he wont stop until BC is #1, and even though he honestly reminds me of Patrick Bateman sometimes Tongue, I think he's a man of his word no matter how shitty things get.

I'll be eagerly looking forward to the next developments from all aspects of the BC community. I have to go return some video tapes.

videotapes in 2014 ? lol
SL1M

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:40:02 PM

iconic expert what kind of exciting announcement you got for us?
i already left bc. but maybe you got something to get me back in!?
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:41:38 PM

i dont think he has Cheesy
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 06:44:10 PM

This it must be said, had it not been for IE's cards, or the confidence which he showed in the community I wouldn't have invested in BC
jasabbm

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:13:42 PM

R.I.P

BC
Thesausage

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:13:52 PM

sorry i am new here i am looking for iconic from twitter, This place correct?

https://twitter.com/IElikesmehard
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:21:36 PM

IC, do you still believe your 100 USD in one year prediction?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6280917#msg6280917

Quote from: IconicExpert
If the fundamentals remain the same without change, and we continue to grow at our current rate, we will be trading higher than $100 within 12 months. Past results do not predict future results. However, in BlackCoin's case proof of stake gives a constant we can use to make reasonable predictions.

If the fundamentals remain the same without change <--- Do you think the fundamentals are the same now as when I posted that?

Nothing changed about the fundamentals of Blackcoin, in fact we've grown quite a bit.  Didn't you sell all your BC already Iconic?

Oh really?

1. No promotion.
2. The multi-pool is not the force it once was.
3. The community is not the same.
4. The competition has increased dramatically since I posted that.

People think I am trying to "destroy" BlackCoin, and that is not true. However, I cannot post fairy tales to make everyone feel happy. IF BC drops below 20,000 there will be a massive sell off that will follow.

What kind of "Profesional analysis" is that then? "It looks good so it will continue going good".
What has BC to offer for me to stay? im about to fucking leave, already lost half of my investment.

coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:22:39 PM

Sellers nervous waiting for good news from Cambodia or something to reassure the market Shocked. Where's the "FOUNDATION BLK", they should be selling their BC before we get to 10K, and I'll do the same BYE BC. Kiss

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:25:36 PM

Sellers nervous waiting for good news from Cambodia or something to reassure the market Shocked. Where's the "FOUNDATION BLK", they should be selling their BC before we get to 10K, and I'll do the same BYE BC. Kiss

Not a peep from them...Rome is burning and they are in Miami having beers on the beach.
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:28:26 PM

Got the BC Limited Edition card today. Took me awhile to unshrink wrap  Grin
Great looking card, excellent packing IE. Thanks
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:30:58 PM

I am glad you got it! LOL@ the packaging. Want to make sure the card doesn't get ruined in the mail. Can you take a minute to share your opinion of the quality of the card? Was it worth the money you paid?
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:35:15 PM

How many Limited Edition Blackcoin cards are there?
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:35:22 PM

Not a peep from them...Rome is burning and they are in Miami having beers on the beach.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:35:36 PM

I am glad you got it! LOL@ the packaging. Want to make sure the card doesn't get ruined in the mail. Can you take a minute to share your opinion of the quality of the card? Was it worth the money you paid?

Card looks perfect. Worth every BC. Can't test it on the computer yet as I only have Macs and don't want to use my costumers PC for testing. Will post once I play with it later on.
Once again, made my day !
Keep it up.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:37:09 PM

Card looks perfect. Worth every BC. Can't test it on the computer yet as I only have Macs and don't want to use my costumers PC for testing. Will post once I play with it later on.
Once again, made my day !
Keep it up.

Great! I am glad it met your expectations!
VigintiTrez

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:38:15 PM

NEW VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvxnz5yxWxU
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:39:33 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 07:51:20 PM by barabbas

OMG... so when I cashed out a decent chunk of my BC on the way up that parabolic rise... was I secretly being part of "The Black Hand" without my knowledge?!?!

I feel so betrayed.... I will admit that I miss-estimated the dramatic dump on the other side... or I would have cashed out everything - despite believing in the coin fundamentals - and just bought 3X as much the next afternoon... then repeated the same thing around 47-50K on the next pump.  Actually, if I hadn't been asleep when the dump started... I would have on the back side as well.

However, I still cashed out ~50BTC and have since bought back in for about half that much again.

I hate myself for being a... a.... a....

Oh yeah, a trader.  That's what traders do, they trade - sometimes trading away from a position in a coin, sometimes to accumulate it.  And although that address isn't one of mine - I sent Soepkip a donation (probably around the time I was dumping some - at an unsustainably high price), didn't really give a rats ass what happened to it... that's why it's called a 'donation'.  You know the same thing that many of us gave to IE without requiring a copy of the invoice from the PRWeb transactions, or for the numerous aspects of the WS event which obviously will be announced as "not gonna happen" in two days. Wink

So you are a high stakes trader. Sorry that, apparently, you were one of the "two or three that got burned", as per Eugene...., on that pump. And you are such a high stakes one that you sent "Soepkip a donation (probably around the time I was dumping some - at an unsustainably high price), didn't really give a rats ass what happened to it... that's why it's called a 'donation'." How nice of you indeed. And would you mind very much to tell us all how much you donated to Soepkip? or have you conveniently lost any memory of it too? "probably" will do too. Because, you know? there are NO DONATIONS of any significance, even minimal, in the entries of that wallet, except for those noted. Where's yours.

You sir, are full of shit. Not anything new or surprising, you have been distributing that sort of cheerleading bull crap for ages already. Are you Black Hand? I don 't know. Do you have papers signed? you will know and the rest of us will eventually find out. But regardless if you are or you are not, I repeat, you sir are a liar and completely full of shit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: