Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:45:12 PM

By maarx, the Dutch Treat, on the other thread:

I actually bought 30k BLK at 30k.. Tongue I wish I bought 40k at 20k.. xD

But Marky maarx, weren't you shouting all over the place just yesterday how happy were you to have gotten in a lot at just under 27??? You were "warning" everyone to get in because 26 was never to be seen again? So you ALSO bought 30k at 30k... or is it all bullshit as usual? I know students are rather short of funds, so unless someone "donated" to you, how could you afford such largesse?

You just cannot make this shit up...
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:46:10 PM

I wish people would pay attention. For a coin to be successful it needs a very active community and a dev team that is not only dedicated but competent. The community at times will get nervous and anxious, and the dev team are suppose to make everyone feel warm and cozy. I haven't seen anyone from the Dev team giving the community confidence. What I am about to write is my honest opinion and not FUD. If you want BlackCoin to succeed you have to fire Seopkip, Gritt, Whiz, and lose the Foundation. I am sorry but I wouldn't trust Seopkip to run a lemonade stand, and Whiz just reminds me of a used car salesman that had too much coffee. Seopkip doesn't have the charisma to rally the community, nor does he have style to represent the brand. This is not personal just business. There comes a time when you as an investor have to realize that being a nice guy doesn't mean one should be controlling a multi-million dollar project. If something is not done very soon BlackCoin will drop below 20,000 sat.

IE, I think with every passing day, more people are ready to get behind you.  Play your cards right.

If they lose control they will destroy this coin anyway... BC is over. There is no way out.
Absynth

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:51:00 PM

remember when you were anti-hitler videos? now they get a smiley from you? hypocrite
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:51:36 PM

heheh.. give it one more day and it's only IE and his two reident trolls talking here.
bye and good luck with your LibertyCoin.

no community my a** - they just have the three of you on ignore or moved to reddit where you can't troll that much.

troiste

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:52:48 PM

Oh a soepkip supporter.

How are you doing my friend?

They price is very tempting right?

Go and watch your friend driving Lamborghinis, while you cry, he laughs at your face Cheesy

Now, fuck off
Absynth

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:58:29 PM

this thread should be renamed the Anti-BC thread. There's so much negativity from the same three people because someone gave them a soapbox to stand on that alienates possible investors more than anything Soepkip or any of the foundation could possibly do, but hey this will probably get deleted so ya. and barabbas l2troll please. I stated in this thread that I am actually against the foundation but I will support them over anyone here because of the smear campaign that has been started. I would gladly support positive, energetic supportive people over a bunch of biased misinformation that was probably commissioned in the first place.
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:58:44 PM

heheh.. give it one more day and it's only IE and his two reident trolls talking here.
bye and good luck with your LibertyCoin.

no community my a** - they just have the three of you on ignore or moved to reddit where you can't troll that much.

Give it one more day and BC will be worth 0.5 cents, and I would like to see how civilized Reddit is then.
troiste

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Just fyi, don't trust quotes from the other idiots... they are playing now with fake quotes  Roll Eyes
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:05:47 PM

this thread should be renamed the Anti-BC thread. There's so much negativity from the same three people because someone gave them a soapbox to stand on that alienates possible investors more than anything Soepkip or any of the foundation could possibly do, but hey this will probably get deleted so ya

You are an idiot. No really...you are an idiot. I am bored with idiots like you blaming everyone else but the person(s) you should be blaming. Soepkip went to a f..king meeting with beach shorts on and then Tweeted it. Nothing I say or do can be worse than that. Investors are not going to trust their BTC with a guy that is not smart enough to wear a damn suit to one of the most important meetings of his life. "I am not corporate". Then he wasn't even smart enough to delete the pic because he is that arrogant. Why can't you idiotic fanboys understand Soepkip is a moron.
Absynth

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:10:48 PM

this thread should be renamed the Anti-BC thread. There's so much negativity from the same three people because someone gave them a soapbox to stand on that alienates possible investors more than anything Soepkip or any of the foundation could possibly do, but hey this will probably get deleted so ya

You are an idiot. No really...you are an idiot. I am bored with idiots like you blaming everyone else but the person(s) you should be blaming. Soepkip went to a f..king meeting with beach shorts on and then Tweeted it. Nothing I say or do can be worse than that. Investors are not going to trust their BTC with a guy that is not smart enough to wear a damn suit to one of the most important meetings of his life. "I am not corporate". Then he wasn't even smart enough to delete the pic because he is that arrogant. Why can't you idiotic fanboys understand Soepkip is a moron.
oh ya because that guy steve jobs who you compared yourself to a couple pages back wasnt doing acid in the desert and smoking more pot than Soepkip and the entire BC community combined, but ya. and Zuck, who regularly attends board meetings in shorts and sandals, even before the company was the net worth of BC's market cap. at least hes doing something positive. I knew you guys would lacch on to the shorts thing. it is the only tangible evidence you guys can come up with for all of your insane accusations.
So ya, I would definitely, 100% of the time support positive people over the negative ones. NOT TO MENTION THE PR COMPANY WORKS FOR THEM. THEY DONT HAVE TO  IMPRESS THEM
troiste

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:14:58 PM

lol @ the title of the topic
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:16:50 PM

oh ya because that guy steve jobs who you compared yourself to a couple pages back wasnt doing acid in the desert and smoking more pot than Soepkip and the entire BC community combined, but ya. at least hes doing something positive. I knew you guys would lacch on to the shorts thing. it is the only tangible evidence you guys can come up with for all of your insane accusations.
So ya, I would definitely, 100% of the time support positive people over the negative ones.

Stop comparing these idiots to Steve jobs. Why can't you and others understand Soepkip is 27 not 21. By the time Steve Jobs was 27 he wasn't doing the dumb sh!t Seopkip is doing. Another thing you seem to not be able to grasp is Seopkip sucks at community manager. It would be one thing if he was awesome at his "job" and just dressed like a clown, no one would care. But Seopkip isn't good at this. He would be fired in the "real world".
IdealisticAnarchist

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

Is BC about to die?  Things are not looking good right now Sad
Absynth

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:19:10 PM

oh ya because that guy steve jobs who you compared yourself to a couple pages back wasnt doing acid in the desert and smoking more pot than Soepkip and the entire BC community combined, but ya. at least hes doing something positive. I knew you guys would lacch on to the shorts thing. it is the only tangible evidence you guys can come up with for all of your insane accusations.
So ya, I would definitely, 100% of the time support positive people over the negative ones.

Stop comparing these idiots to Steve jobs. Why can't you and others understand Soepkip is 27 not 21. By the time Steve Jobs was 27 he wasn't doing the dumb sh!t Seopkip is doing. Another thing you seem to not be able to grasp is Seopkip sucks at community manager. It would be one thing if he was awesome at his "job" and just dressed like a clown, no one would care. But Seopkip isn't good at this. He would be fired in the "real world".
im not, you compared yourself to him, remember? i just came to this thread for the lawls... ill be in the REAL BC thread now Smiley cheers trolls
troiste

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:20:49 PM

Look at those buy orders... its over.

Someone is trying to create some fake buy support with 5.07 BC "walls" Cheesy

It will collapse
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:26:23 PM

He's a Bum IRL
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:34:36 PM

Just had a thought, you know how they are giving the PR company $1K per transaction in Blackcoin - I wounder if they are in on this too.

the Blackhand Push price very very low - they give PR company $1K of BC at sub 20000sats, then they PUMP it hard and let PR company cash out hard.

That is one way to pay the PR company without handing over any over any TRUE $$ other then what the community donated.
PR get (over) Paid, Blackcoin Foundation takes glory for price rise, and the Whales cash out on the hike

Everyone wins (except the community)

Looking after their friends I guess :p
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:34:59 PM

About the same number as your IQ Smiley
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:36:10 PM

It will collapse

I bet a community pump is looking good now eh?
troiste

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:36:54 PM

It will collapse

I bet a community pump is looking good now eh?

Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: