Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:12:25 AM

Interview with Soepkip in Miami! http://interview-with-soepkip.blogspot.com

LOL...the dance at the end is priceless.
Xuorc

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:17:48 AM

Interview with Soepkip in Miami! http://interview-with-soepkip.blogspot.com

LOL...the dance at the end is priceless.

OMG this Soepkip person is the face of BlackCoin   Huh   Embarrassed   Cry

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:38:44 AM

Guys, Blackcoin is dead.

Here are 4 main reasons

1) The master of the universe, and his highness Internet Explorer is no longer is bullish about this crypto-currency. Alas.
2) His legion of devotees spanning across 7 continents are up in arms waiting for the master to create a new coin which sees a value appreciation from 1 satoshi to 1mn satoshi in less than 2 months (IECoin?) where every follower will also get a free usb card.
3) The master of poetic eloquence Barrabbas is doing his tic tic tic countdown every few minutes. Even Time himself is scared about him.
4) Troiste, the highly respected community leader of all things Blackcoin, thinks Libertycoin is going to be big.

The iconic, uber successful, Jobs like business rockstars who took Blackcoin from 500 satoshi to 90K satoshi are all going away.

What will happen to us? Will we remain poor and stupid?

YES!!!!

mommy Sad

[ANN] | BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | Price Dropping | Community Manager On Beach

Can you stop the free FUD please?

It wasn't today Iconic had an big announcement to make?
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:47:28 AM

Ya know, IE is a pro. And here is how a pro does it:
You first announce the announcement a couple of times, then you delay it several times. And in the end you will tell people that their donations did in deed go to wall street, just not for what they thought they would.

Xuorc

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:50:35 AM

OMG this Soepkip person is the face of BlackCoin   Huh   Embarrassed   Cry

No, the face of Blackoin is the hyper successful businessman that runs this thread and roams the cryptolands with his uber successful usb cards.

Smiley  Cheesy  Grin   Thank god.

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:08:43 AM

Can you stop the free FUD please?

I am not FUD-ing. According to very reliable sources , the master is off to make a new coin for himself. A coin that will be 1000% POS daily only for himself and his devotees, the rest - low lifes like us - get 0.1% per year.

Get on to the train buddy. Our master is going to make us see heaven. Hail.

Lol its not my master
But i respect him for what he did (except the public pump)
I hope he will not leave the BC train but i admit that others guys do nothing to bring him back to the team
Now we are separate, it was better before
But i think the wall street will save us, investors and whales should wait the announcement and the event to pump BC again
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:14:30 AM

The announcement will be at 11:30 EST (NYC Time) Today.
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:56:17 AM

My predictions:
1st option
- You dumped 80% your BC...(from real amount 200k-100k)
- You switch to another coin eg. Cinni (or create new one "IEC")
- Probably more personal flame on foundation and people around it.
- No Wall street event... Blackcoin card will be switched to another

2nd option more difficult:
- You will make Wall-street event
- You will show who is boss in PR matter( haha )
- You will support BC further
- You will cash out some BC on hype after Wallstreet event
then buy back ofter hype
+300%-400% earned on that action.
- Repeat all over again and making +1000$ + 10 000$ +100 000$ with new events

Last time you left Mint so i more believe in 1st option today + all your anti BC actions and opinions.

Iconic must like what you are posting.  Last week he removed my predictions.

I cant possibly see him doing the wallstreet promo for Blackcoin anymore.  That message would be so mixed everyone's head would explode.

He is on the record saying that he is selling all of his BC holdings.  He is obviously moving on.  If that is the case, I dont understand why he is still so focused on hating on BC publicly, but also selling the blackcards (which interface with a product that he thinks is a scam) 

The only move that makes sense is for him to make his own coin.  If so, it will be interesting to see how he handles the spotlight of being the "foundation" for his new coin.  It is really easy to throw stones, not so easy having to defend yourself from every nit picking conspiracy theory and everyone questioning every single move you make.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:53:55 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 01:04:05 PM by IconicExpert

My predictions:
1st option
- You dumped 80% your BC...(from real amount 200k-100k)
- You switch to another coin eg. Cinni (or create new one "IEC")
- Probably more personal flame on foundation and people around it.
- No Wall street event... Blackcoin card will be switched to another

2nd option more difficult:
- You will make Wall-street event
- You will show who is boss in PR matter( haha )
- You will support BC further
- You will cash out some BC on hype after Wallstreet event
then buy back ofter hype
+300%-400% earned on that action.
- Repeat all over again and making +1000$ + 10 000$ +100 000$ with new events

Last time you left Mint so i more believe in 1st option today + all your anti BC actions and opinions.

Iconic must like what you are posting.  Last week he removed my predictions.

I cant possibly see him doing the wallstreet promo for Blackcoin anymore.  That message would be so mixed everyone's head would explode.

He is on the record saying that he is selling all of his BC holdings.  He is obviously moving on.  If that is the case, I dont understand why he is still so focused on hating on BC publicly, but also selling the blackcards (which interface with a product that he thinks is a scam)  

The only move that makes sense is for him to make his own coin.  If so, it will be interesting to see how he handles the spotlight of being the "foundation" for his new coin.  It is really easy to throw stones, not so easy having to defend yourself from every nit picking conspiracy theory and everyone questioning every single move you make.

I want to correct you. I am NOT bashing BC at all, I am bashing the idiots in charge of it. I think BC and the community has a chance if focus is redirected. XbladeX thinks I had/have 100,000 BC and he is entitled to his opinion. But it is not that hard to find out how many BC I actually hold and held, a few others already did and realized I am not lying. I find it interesting and annoying how people question my honesty but yet I have proven to be honest more times than I can count. Actually my track record is a hell of a lot better than the dev team/foundation. People were posting fud about the first press release and I came through. People were posting fud about the second press release and I came through again. When I announced the cards the amount of fud was ridiculous, but once again I came through. And for the record there are a few people that I know for a fact received their cards and are purposely not reporting they received the cards. I also find it funny that people looked up my info and confirmed everything I have been saying about myself, but yet my honesty is being questioned. When people started saying I have a huge ego, did I ever argue that? I already know I have an ego and I am honest about myself. People just can't understand not everyone lies on the internet. Some people actually do tell the truth. My wife and I had over 2 million BC, that is the truth..period. Use your common sense...if BC were to reach above $1.00 we would have been sitting on over 2.5 million dollars, so yes that is good motivation to promote the hell out of BC. However, I sincerely wanted BC to reach the #1 spot, it was not just about money. For me it is about bragging rights and that is also motivation. People keep talking about Mint...I was never an active supporter of Mint. I was just an investor with Mint. With BlackCoin I was an active member trying to help take BC to the next level. So please stop comparing this to Mint because it was not the same situation. People will continue to believe what they want and that is fine, but this narrative of me having ulterior motives is just false.

PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:19:37 PM

I buyin more... Wink
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:30:28 PM

11:30 predictions for IE.

1. IE will be staying with BC.
2. WS event will go on as planned.  Maybe adding even more features.
3. More talk on how incompetent the 'foundation' is.  However, IE will attempt to get along with them, or at least not bash them so harshly.
4. IE announces that he now holds 4 million BC.
5. BC bottomed out this morning, so as BC rallys in the coming weeks, IE gets the credit.
6. IE may even announce a new product something like the BlackCoin Card.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:33:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSGeskFzE0s
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:34:40 PM

5. BC bottomed out this morning, so as BC rallys in the coming weeks, IE gets the credit.
If he does not quit at all, you've got the most important part and the only reason why the announcement has been delayed.

krjalone

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:44:37 PM

MY Limited Edition card has arrived here in Finland. It is looking very good. Thanks For IconicExpert  Smiley
Not yet tested it but later I will.   

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:52:32 PM

And what I predicted would happen just happened...BC fell below 20,000 and now there is a massive sell off... Lips sealed
acseric

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:54:16 PM

MY Limited Edition card has arrived here in Finland. It is looking very good. Thanks For IconicExpert  Smiley

Everything that I have read from the people who are receiving the cards is that they are awesome.  Say what you will about Iconic, he did deliver something great for blackcoin.

Personally, I dont like the way he is bashing the people in charge of the coin.  He obviously thinks there is a better way to run things.  I would have preferred that instead of bashing their efforts, he would have focused on what he was doing personally.  If he had continued success, the community would have rallied around him and followed him instead, without having the coin getting beaten down by the public nature of the fight.

That didnt happen, so I can only dream of what would have been.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:55:49 PM

And what I predicted would happen just happened...but fell below 20,000 and now there is a massive sell off... Lips sealed

Let me guess, that is where you doubled your position?  Very smart.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:59:59 PM

MY Limited Edition card has arrived here in Finland. It is looking very good. Thanks For IconicExpert  Smiley

Everything that I have read from the people who are receiving the cards is that they are awesome.  Say what you will about Iconic, he did deliver something great for blackcoin.

Personally, I dont like the way he is bashing the people in charge of the coin.  He obviously thinks there is a better way to run things.  I would have preferred that instead of bashing their efforts, he would have focused on what he was doing personally.  If he had continued success, the community would have rallied around him and followed him instead, without having the coin getting beaten down by the public nature of the fight.

That didnt happen, so I can only dream of what would have been.

I know you think I am a total asshole, and to some degree you might be right. However, trust me they deserve my criticism. They lied to the community and when I revealed their scam, for payback they posted 90% of my personal information on a site for others to view. Thankfully someone who was sickened by this notified me who posted it and where, and it was someone "close" to them. The crypto world is small and everyone "knows" everyone else. So nothing stays a secret long. So I have every right to bash and criticize them...
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:01:44 PM

And what I predicted would happen just happened...but fell below 20,000 and now there is a massive sell off... Lips sealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J59jngRFu4#t=70

Cheesy

Its over
ski92

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:09:13 PM

What? no fair, my uk one hasn't arrived yet  Cheesy

Also that dump on mintpal damn  Lips sealed

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: