Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 09:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Russell1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:13:59 PM

I'm Holding my Blackcoin, holding holding holding and hope for the best

HUG node HMSBnDVfZJgXUzLbbLjizDcUnug4f7yWtV
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:16:33 PM

Because  of the recent developments I am pushing my announcement back to 12PM. I have to make a few changes to my announcement and I am sorry of the inconvenience.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:16:54 PM

Because  of the recent developments I am pushing my announcement back to 12PM. I have to make a few changes to my announcement and I am sorry of the inconvenience.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:18:56 PM

And what I predicted would happen just happened...BC fell below 20,000 and now there is a massive sell off... Lips sealed

Now I would like to see the faces of those 'slow and steady' guys. What a bunch of idiots thinking that they understand cryptos.
If there was consensus about some public actions IMO today BC would be on DRK place.

Funny that they don't even come to the internet anymore  Roll Eyes

Yea...where is the group that was bashing me and posting every 5 minutes?

They questioning their faith in Foundation, and faith is in corelation with price.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:21:05 PM

Because  of the recent developments I am pushing my announcement back to 12PM. I have to make a few changes to my announcement and I am sorry of the inconvenience.

stop playing with the markets and just spit it out.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:22:37 PM

No longer wasting their energy, effort, or being distracted by you. Just working! Well, some of us at least. Wink

(and cost averaging down here myself)
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:26:43 PM

No longer wasting their energy, effort, or being distracted by you. Just working! Well, some of us at least. Wink

(and cost averaging down here myself)

But still reading my posts... Roll Eyes
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:31:20 PM

What is BlackCoin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns3Lv-I_aeY
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:34:42 PM

Hey man, I've got to do something while I drink my morning coffee before I get my started. I'm a few hours behind you in time! Also, even though I'm all about math and science, I still haven't forgotten how to read. It's not like it takes me very long. Cheesy

Anyway, proceed with your announcement. (Don't worry, I won't comment here or even there on it whatever it may be - I promise!)
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:35:10 PM

Is stuff like this from the community that made me fall in love with BlackCoin... Nice job...
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:43:24 PM

What an obnoxious voice.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:44:49 PM

Is stuff like this from the community that made me fall in love with BlackCoin... Nice job...

I thought maybe you had your hand in this....

acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:46:26 PM

Hey man, I've got to do something while I drink my morning coffee before I get my started. I'm a few hours behind you in time! Also, even though I'm all about math and science, I still haven't forgotten how to read. It's not like it takes me very long. Cheesy

Anyway, proceed with your announcement. (Don't worry, I won't comment here or even there on it whatever it may be - I promise!)

I will probably comment here though.  Iconic loves me and my opinions.

I am curious to see what he has to say.

Also, those of you waiting for Iconic or anyone to tell you what to do with your coins - you get what you deserve.  Make an informed decision on your own (whatever it is).  Anything else is stupid.
publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:13:01 PM

IE, is announcement coming now or in 12 hours?

acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:16:06 PM

IE, is announcement coming now or in 12 hours?

I am guessing 12 hours.  Then another week.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:21:24 PM

Announcement

Today I was prepared to give a completely different announcement, but after the recent dump today I have been getting PMs asking for help. Before I get into what I will be planning for the future I want to address the Black Coin cards first.

BlackCoin Cards

Cards are shipping out each day and family & friends have been wonderful in helping fulfill orders. I did not expect this kind of demand, and I am in the process of hiring fulltime staff to handle future orders. I can understand everyone is excited to receive their cards, and I promise you will receive your cards soon. I sincerely apologize for the delay and I am doing everything in my power to make sure you receive your cards ASAP. There will be a one week delay for people who ordered cards after 4/19/2014. We will begin shipping cards from the second batch a week from today. I will be continuing to support and update the software, and I have plans to add some cool new features to help improve the user experience.

As many of you know other coins are copying the idea so I decided to offer the cards to select coins. The cards are called CEX(Currency Express) Cards, and I will only make them for coins with an established community. I will NOT be creating any new cards until every BC Card order is filled and shipped first.

Moving Forward

There have been wild speculation about what I would be announcing today. Some were right but many were wrong. I sincerely love BlackCoin and I would not have put some much time and passion into this project just for "money". There are easier ways to make money without having to deal with the drama and hate filled comments. I have been the most vocal supporter of BlackCoin and I have done everything in my power to help it grow. However, I do not agree with the direction it is going, nor do I agree with how it is being managed. I came forward with accusations about manipulation that was based on very credible evidence presented to me. I was mocked and ridiculed about this, and now respected members of this community are coming forward and claiming they are confident manipulation is occurring. So how can I be expected to help take BC to the next level when the cards are stacked against me?

There are quite of few people who PM me on a daily basis and would like to be invested in a coin that is handled professionally with no BS behind the scenes. After much consideration I have decided to move forward with launching a new coin with members of the BC community. Out of respect to the BC community I will not go into details here. However, I do not want to leave BC in the state of chaos that it is currently in. We are planning on launching the coin sometime in July, but I sincerely think BC can be revived before July if changes are made. I would be willing to help get BC on track before I leave if certain changes are made. If Soepkip steps down as community manager and relinquishes accesses to the website and social media accounts, I think that would be a good first step and send a message to investors real change is coming. I would like to see the Foundation go, there is no need for it and it will remind everyone about what occurred over the past 2 weeks.

If the community wants to keep everything as is then I am fine with that, and from this point I will not be posting anything negative about the dev team or the Foundation again. I will focus on promoting and supporting the BC cards, and that will be my contribution to BC.

The Wall Street Event

As many of you have guessed I was planning on canceling the Wall Street Event. First I would like to clear up it wasn't because I was not able to meet the donation goal. Three members of the community came forward offering to pay for the entire event, and would give further support for other projects if needed. However, after the past week and learning that the dev team/foundation were involved with posting my personal information on a website, I refuse to be part of anything that will benefit them directly. I was contemplating on donating the money to the foundation and have it be used for another project. However, after learning what they did, and seeing the dev team/foundation in action this past week, I am confident the money will not be used for its intended purposes.

I cannot refund people directly, it is virtually impossible at this point. Everyone knew I converted the donations into fiat every couple of days. Well since then BTC,BC,LTC, and DOGE prices have changed. It will be a nightmare to try and sort all of this out, and I do not have the time or the desire to do it. So I will give the community time to decide what it wants to do in regards to the dev/team and foundation. I will wait until Monday to see what is decided. If we are moving forward as planned then I will be donating the funds to the Red Cross under the BlackCoin community name. I will also be adding $1000 of my personal money along with the donation. And yes I will be taking a screenshot of the donation!

If by some miracle the community decides there needs to be some changes in "management", I will be more than happy to move forward with the event.

Finally I want to thank everyone who have supported me and my projects. I love receiving and reading PMs from people, and the positive and kind words keeps me wanting to be involved. I think this community is awesome and just needs better direction. I hope everything works out for everyone who still believes in BC!!!
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:29:04 PM

Announcement

Today I was prepared to give a completely different announcement, but after the recent dump today I have been getting PMs asking for help. Before I get into what I will be planning for the future I want to address the Black Coin cards first.

BlackCoin Cards

Cards are shipping out each day and family & friends have been wonderful in helping fulfill orders. I did not expect this kind of demand, and I am in the process of hiring fulltime staff to handle future orders. I can understand everyone is excited to receive their cards, and I promise you will receive your cards soon. I sincerely apologize for the delay and I am doing everything in my power to make sure you receive your cards ASAP. There will be a one week delay for people who ordered cards after 4/19/2014. We will begin shipping cards from the second batch a week from today. I will be continuing to support and update the software, and I have plans to add some cool new features to help improve the user experience.

As many of you know other coins are copying the idea so I decided to offer the cards to select coins. The cards are called CEX(Currency Express) Cards, and I will only make them for coins with an established community. I will NOT be creating any new cards until every BC Card order is filled and shipped first.

Moving Forward

There have been wild speculation about what I would be announcing today. Some were right but many were wrong. I sincerely love BlackCoin and I would not have put some much time and passion into this project just for "money". There are easier ways to make money without having to deal with the drama and hate filled comments. I have been the most vocal supporter of BlackCoin and I have done everything in my power to help it grow. However, I do not agree with the direction it is going, nor do I agree with how it is being managed. I came forward with accusations about manipulation that was based on very credible evidence presented to me. I was mocked and ridiculed about this, and now respected members of this community are coming forward and claiming they are confident manipulation is occurring. So how can I be expected to help take BC to the next level when the cards are stacked against me?

There are quite of few people who PM me on a daily basis and would like to be invested in a coin that is handled professionally with no BS behind the scenes. After much consideration I have decided to move forward with launching a new coin with members of the BC community. Out of respect to the BC community I will not go into details here. However, I do not want to leave BC in the state of chaos that it is currently in. We are planning on launching the coin sometime in July, but I sincerely think BC can be revived before July if changes are made. I would be willing to help get BC on track before I leave if certain changes are made. If Soepkip steps down as community manager and relinquishes accesses to the website and social media accounts, I think that would be a good first step and send a message to investors real change is coming. I would like to see the Foundation go, there is no need for it and it will remind everyone about what occurred over the past 2 weeks.

If the community wants to keep everything as is then I am fine with that, and from this point I will not be posting anything negative about the dev team or the Foundation again. I will focus on promoting and supporting the BC cards, and that will be my contribution to BC.

The Wall Street Event

As many of you have guessed I was planning on canceling the Wall Street Event. First I would like to clear up it wasn't because I was not able to meet the donation goal. Three members of the community came forward offering to pay for the entire event, and would give further support for other projects if needed. However, after the past week and learning that the dev team/foundation were involved with posting my personal information on a website, I refuse to be part of anything that will benefit them directly. I was contemplating on donating the money to the foundation and have it be used for another project. However, after learning what they did, and seeing the dev team/foundation in action this past week, I am confident the money will not be used for its intended purposes.

I cannot refund people directly, it is virtually impossible at this point. Everyone knew I converted the donations into fiat every couple of days. Well since then BTC,BC,LTC, and DOGE prices have changed. It will be a nightmare to try and sort all of this out, and I do not have the time or the desire to do it. So I will give the community time to decide what it wants to do in regards to the dev/team and foundation. I will wait until Monday to see what is decided. If we are moving forward as planned then I will be donating the funds to the Red Cross under the BlackCoin community name. I will also be adding $1000 of my personal money along with the donation. And yes I will be taking a screenshot of the donation!

If by some miracle the community decides there needs to be some changes in "management", I will be more than happy to move forward with the event.

Finally I want to thank everyone who have supported me and my projects. I love receiving and reading PMs from people, and the positive and kind words keeps me wanting to be involved. I think this community is awesome and just needs better direction. I hope everything works out for everyone who still believes in BC!!!

Well since then BTC,BC,LTC, and DOGE prices have changed. It will be a nightmare to try and sort all of this out, and I do not have the time or the desire to do it.

DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THIS?! What a prude piece of fucking shit. Took peoples money happily when the coin was up! BUT THE SECOND IT GOES DOWN YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY A PART IN BEING FAIR?! YOU ARE FUCKING DONE ICONIC!

Give the funds back to their rightful owners, instead of giving them a choice to just donate to the Red Cross! This would never happen if people hadn't trusted your snake oil bs. You are a con.

And to all those that are backing IE still, are you mental?

McKie

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:31:34 PM

Do the decent thing. Please return people's money before you leave, Iconic.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:32:50 PM

So what should he do if someone donated at 35k satoshi and he turned it into USD?
Pay the difference by himself?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:33:08 PM

Sorry to hear that decision to leave, lets hope the people in charge step down so we can fix Blackcoin. If not, I am looking forward to your next venture and will stand behind it with whatever I have left after this coin tanks.

Not going to happen, that is something they planned well ahead and went all out on IE to position themselves. I would take Maarx in Soepkips spot though.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: