Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:43:58 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 08:47:58 PM by Ximp

EDIT: IE is deleting every post about the bet because he lied about the design. He somehow has missed this post and it is only a matter of time until he sees it. The bet is up for grabs, but IE is not going to take it because, as previously stated, he lied! Surprise surprise!

Ximp is demanding donations be returned but never donated. He is mad because he doesn't have the spotlight for creating the BC logo he ripped off. The "base" of the coin was from a template you can by on any stock photo site, and then he put the B over it and added some gradient. So now he wants to be recognized for his contribution, and he is mad I have been getting so much attention. The poor little guy is jealous. So to "show me", he is going to post here every few minutes...lol. Instead of this simpleton his his energy to post about BC on this forum and other forums, he rather spend his time trolling on person. I would hate to see what these guys do when they are attracted to a woman and the woman is not interested.

Link me to this template, I would love to see some proof! Oh wait, there is no template and once again you are full of hot air.

Link me to the template! I'll donate 100,000 ($8,000 currently) BLK to you if you can show a template that I used. Put up or shut up.
The same way you said you would donate once the first press release was live? I am still waiting for that donation. And you do not have 100,000BC...now go away troll.

I said I would donate if you released it and hadn't met the guidelines.

Call my bluff! Show me the template and I promise I'll give you 100,00 BLK. What have you got to lose? All it takes is a copy and paste of the link to the template you say I used!

How about this? Let's make a bet, We both send 100k BLK to a trusted escrow and if you can prove I used a template for the coin I'll donate that money so you can finish up this cheap marketing stunt. If you can't, I get the 100k BLK (only a small portion of your holdings, right?). Sound good? There's no way you can lose unless you are lying!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okidoki

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:45:59 PM

I think he should give our money that we donated to the WS event to the foundation. And the foundation should assure to organize the WS event.

He should use the whole USD amount he obtained. Even if these are double the coins.

I as a donator would be fine with that.

You do not understand, this is not about the donation. I have already agreed to do whatever the community wants. This is the same people that trolled me everyday for weeks. For example, I am deleting their posts and they still insist on posting. So do not let the BS fool you, the donations will go where the community wants them to go. If nothing is decided and the community wants to wait until I get current with BC card orders, I will be more than happy to site down and take the time refund each donator directly to each person who wants a refund.

Ok. I think nobody here wants to give the funds to the red cross. We donated for the WS event.
I do not live in NYC. If not I would offer myself as an organizer.
I think that the foundation is the only one everybody would agree on. They prooved to put 30.000 usd to the agreed end.

Squandering our funds sending them to the red cross would be very nasty...
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:47:00 PM

Ximp is demanding donations be returned but never donated. He is mad because he doesn't have the spotlight for creating the BC logo he ripped off. The "base" of the coin was from a template you can by on any stock photo site, and then he put the B over it and added some gradient. So now he wants to be recognized for his contribution, and he is mad I have been getting so much attention. The poor little guy is jealous. So to "show me", he is going to post here every few minutes...lol. Instead of this simpleton his his energy to post about BC on this forum and other forums, he rather spend his time trolling on person. I would hate to see what these guys do when they are attracted to a woman and the woman is not interested.

Link me to this template, I would love to see some proof! Oh wait, there is no template and once again you are full of hot air.

Link me to the template! I'll donate 100,000 BLK to you if you can show a template that I used. Put up or shut up.

The same way you said you would donate once the first press release was live? I am still waiting for that donation. And you do not have 100,000BC...now go away troll.

I said I would donate if you released it and hadn't met the guidelines.

Call my bluff! Show me the template and I promise I'll give you 100,00 BLK. What have you got to lose? All it takes is a copy and paste of the link to the template you say I used!

How about this? Let's make a bet, We both send 100k BLK to a trusted escrow and if you can prove I used a template for the coin I'll donate that money so you can finish up this cheap marketing stunt. If you can't, I get the 100k BLK (only a small portion of your holdings, right?). Sound good? There's no way you can lose unless you are lying!

LMFAO you are full of s..t. You said if the press release went live you would donate. There were no parameters or guidelines except the press release going live. Ximp you are a liar and a bitter troll. You are mad you are not in the spotlight and it pisses you off.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:47:17 PM

Explain to me how can I verify if someone sent a donation if it is sent from an exchange? I would ask the person to send a small transaction to verify it is his/her account. I can't do that with an exchange. Nor will I be able to send the funds back to an exchange from the outgoing address.

While everyone may share a wallet on an exchange, they still have their own separate addresses. Verifying an exchange address would be no different than verifying a personal hot wallet address. Ask the users who sent from exchange address to withdraw a very small amount from their exchange wallet to verify. After verification, send refund back to that address. Then the user receives their coins back on the exchange where they originally came from.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:49:05 PM

I think he should give our money that we donated to the WS event to the foundation. And the foundation should assure to organize the WS event.

He should use the whole USD amount he obtained. Even if these are double the coins.

You do not understand, this is not about the donation. I have already agreed to do whatever the community wants. This is the same people that trolled me everyday for weeks. For example, I am deleting their posts and they still insist on posting. So do not let the BS fool you, the donations will go where the community wants them to go. If nothing is decided and the community wants to wait until I get current with BC card orders, I will be more than happy to site down and take the time refund each donator directly to each person who wants a refund.

Ok. I think nobody here wants to give the funds to the red cross. We donated for the WS event.
I think that the foundation is the only one everybody would agree on. They prooved to put 30.000 usd to the agreed end.

Did you really write sending the funds to the Red Cross is squandering it? WOW....

And for the record the 15,000 the community raised did not all go the the PR firm yet. The PR firm is paid in monthly installments. They were not paid in full.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:50:59 PM

Explain to me how can I verify if someone sent a donation if it is sent from an exchange? I would ask the person to send a small transaction to verify it is his/her account. I can't do that with an exchange. Nor will I be able to send the funds back to an exchange from the outgoing address.

While everyone may share a wallet on an exchange, they still have their own separate addresses. Verifying an exchange address would be no different than verifying a personal hot wallet address. Ask the users who sent from exchange address to withdraw a very small amount from their exchange wallet to verify. After verification, send refund back to that address. Then the user receives their coins back on the exchange where they originally came from.

Not all exchanges do it this way. The address it "leaves" from is not the same unique address within the user's account.
okidoki

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:02:22 PM

Did you really write sending the funds to the Red Cross is squandering it? WOW....

And for the record the 15,000 the community raised did not all go the the PR firm yet. The PR firm is paid in monthly installments. They were not paid in full.

The red cross is a black hole and would do nothing to promote BC. But this is exactly what you want. No promotion for BC anymore.

Instead of showing the community that you keep your word and prooving to everybody that they are wrong for bashing you....

I hated to see how the first guy came and asked why we did trust you with our funds and the stupid discussion which started... but seeing this outcome he was absolutely right.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:03:37 PM

I have no real opinion on this as I did not contribute but sending any amount of donations to the Red Cross is a waste of money.  

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110317022931AAw8JDo

http://henrymakow.com/2013/10/The-Red-Cross-Scam%20.html

http://prorevnews.blogspot.com/2012/11/what-happens-when-you-donate-to-red.html

IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:03:54 PM

I hated to see how the first guy came and asked why we did trust you with our funds and the stupid discussion which started... but seeing this outcome he was absolutely right.

So lets see...I agreed to send the funds to whatever project the community decides on, but he was right?... If you say so...
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:05:12 PM

I have no real opinion on this as I did not contribute but sending any amount of donations to the Red Cross is a waste of money.  

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110317022931AAw8JDo

http://henrymakow.com/2013/10/The-Red-Cross-Scam%20.html

http://prorevnews.blogspot.com/2012/11/what-happens-when-you-donate-to-red.html

Ok and that is fine and I have already agreed that is not an option.
drTEntacle

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:13:37 PM

The correct and only sensible course of action is for IE to refund every person who donated money to him. If they want the money back of course.

Oh... yes... this is something I have not considered in the scheme I've offered before.

I agree the verification must be done manually and requires active communication with the self-proclaimed sender.
And still the result can be untrustworthy (Photoshoped screenshots from exchanges etc.).... too bad...
Thanks for pointing this out.
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:29:14 PM

Meanwhile... LibertyCoin at 1 cent...

Forget about BlackCoin, move all your assets to LibertyCoin its going to be the next big thing.

Like I said before:

Guys, abandon BC, Cinni, WC... new POS coin very cheap at the moment:

http://libertycoin.co/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600322.0

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLB

16M coins, 1% POS

Currently at $0.006, it should get to 5 cents very easily... moment to buy!

It was at $0.006 when I warned you, now its at $0.012, almost 100% ROI in one day...

This coin is going to 5 cents quick, and not so much later to 10 cents.

You can still join the boat and get your profit.

Its your decision if you either want to remain in this shit coin and lose all your money, or move to something else that will bring you huge profits.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:33:00 PM

Meanwhile... LibertyCoin at 1 cent...

Forget about BlackCoin, move all your assets to LibertyCoin its going to be the next big thing.

Like I said before:

Guys, abandon BC, Cinni, WC... new POS coin very cheap at the moment:

http://libertycoin.co/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600322.0

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLB

16M coins, 1% POS

Currently at $0.006, it should get to 5 cents very easily... moment to buy!

It was at $0.006 when I warned you, now its at $0.012, almost 100% ROI in one day...

This coin is going to 5 cents quick, and not so much later to 10 cents.

You can still join the boat and get your profit.

Its your decision if you either want to remain in this shit coin and lose all your money, or move to something else that will bring you huge profits.

+1   Wink
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:36:59 PM

we should vote for maarx as our main community manager and head of the foundation. he has a special kind of dignity, responsibility and professionality.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:41:11 PM

we should vote for maarx as our main community manager and head of the foundation. he has a special kind of dignity, responsibility and professionality.

No one wants to discuss change, all they want to do is troll and post fud. BlackCoin is now worth 8 cents. A few days ago it was worth 14 cents. It is worth almost half of what it was worth just a few days ago, and all these idiots want to do is post garbage. This is why this coin is tanking, no one is taking it serious anymore.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:50:23 PM

With all the good news and exciting times ahead, this where we are at now. Instead of people discussing what really matters, that want to waste time posting BS to make them feel better inside.
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:53:11 PM

No one wants to discuss change, all they want to do is troll and post fud. BlackCoin is now worth 8 cents. A few days ago it was worth 14 cents. It is worth almost half of what it was worth just a few days ago, and all these idiots want to do is post garbage. This is why this coin is tanking, no one is taking it serious anymore.

Why take you seriously though when people ask for proof of all the stuff you say, but just dodge and redirect?

Case in point. Ximp was called out, by you, for "ripping off a template," yet you can't really back it up, and instead redirect and reduce his ask of proof to "you didn't donate to my cause."

You've done this before. You did this when saying the foundation did all kinds of whoosiwhatsit behind the scenes, yet posted 0 proof other than some half baked screen shot of a PM that had nothing to do with what you were talking about. That is the definition of FUD, yet you say others are spreading it?

I'm asking in as level headed of a way as I can. This isn't FUD, this isn't attacking, this is just a show of proof request. Every time I ask you a question you just flat out ignore me. You did this previously when I asked about the BC card... you literally never responded to my question.

I'm looking forward to getting my BC card, but like... I don't get you at all.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

I'm asking in as level headed of a way as I can. This isn't FUD, this isn't attacking, this is just a show of proof request. Every time I ask you a question you just flat out ignore me. You did this previously when I asked about the BC card... you literally never responded to my question.

I'm looking forward to getting my BC card, but like... I don't get you at all.

He did take it from a template and a few other coins have use the same template. I do not have the time or desire to search a stock image site for the template when I know he will NEVER deliver on his promise.

As for you and the BC card, I have repeatedly said to email or PM me.
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:56:15 PM

With all the good news and exciting times ahead, this where we are at now. Instead of people discussing what really matters, that want to waste time posting BS to make them feel better inside.

This is going to be the last moment of Soepkip when he realizes all is lost:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vp--AlWBrU

Its going to be too late
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:57:54 PM

although you don't like the reddit you should read this:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25ma9l/blackcoin_price_definitely_being_manipulated/
that's nothing to do with normal market, and it has even less to do with any foundation guy or you or me or anyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: