Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:20:00 PM

Off topic. If anyone want to make quick BTC before the bubble pops get some Liberty Coins....https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XLB
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:22:50 PM

We have to turn frustration into inspiration.

Note: this thread does not properly reflect the average sentiment of the community.

Maarx I sincerely hope you join a dev team that will make you wealthy, you deserve it. But BC will not be your ticket to wealth....

To be clear about this, there is no such thing as a "dev team" for BlackCoin. There is a single developer.

There are various dev teams working on services and content around BlackCoin. BlackCoin is, and always will be, a community coin.

We should not look up to any one person to represent BlackCoin or to "fix things". And we are not.

We are a community.

Someone has to represent the community. The community all cant go to a meeting.

While I agree, it might be so that not one man can represent all of the community. Nor that all the community would have a meddle in the WS event. As an organiser, you would have been the face for that.

As such, you listen to community input and will represent it in the way you deem best possible, but in no way can you represent the whole community.

Therefore, we need multiple representatives. Ideally, each and every community member would be able to fully represent BlackCoin on his / her own.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
okidoki

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:24:08 PM

I hated to see how the first guy came and asked why we did trust you with our funds and the stupid discussion which started... but seeing this outcome he was absolutely right.

So lets see...I agreed to send the funds to whatever project the community decides on, but he was right?... If you say so...

Ok, sorry... I was on my mobile and did not see that...

Would everybody agree to give the 6000 USD or so that were donated for the WallStreet Takeover event to maarx of the WS Foundation, if he agrees to do the event and for IE's sake guarantees that nobody else of the foundation will touch the money?

6000 USD? Look at my previous posts for the correct amount please.

The only right thing to do is for IE to return the funds to the donators. The BlackCoin Foundation should not get involved with handling this fund. I am happy to help foundation with fundraising but those funds raised by IE are toxic as far as i'm concerned and should be returned to senders IF the senders want the funds back.

Yep, but it is too much work for him... so let us be pragmatic... let us as a community decide to do the event. IE does not have so much work and we get what we wanted in the first place.
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:28:50 PM

I hated to see how the first guy came and asked why we did trust you with our funds and the stupid discussion which started... but seeing this outcome he was absolutely right.

So lets see...I agreed to send the funds to whatever project the community decides on, but he was right?... If you say so...

Would everybody agree to give the 6000 USD or so that were donated for the WallStreet Takeover event to maarx of the WS Foundation, if he agrees to do the event and for IE's sake guarantees that nobody else of the foundation will touch the money?

The only right thing to do is for IE to return the funds to the donators. The BlackCoin Foundation should not get involved with handling this fund. I am happy to help foundation with fundraising but those funds raised by IE are toxic as far as i'm concerned and should be returned to senders IF the senders want the funds back.

Yep, but it is too much work for him... so let us be pragmatic... let us as a community decide to do the event. IE does not have so much work and we get what we wanted in the first place.

The problem is that if a single donator did not agree it would cause the foundation problems and they would be performing the refunds. Then what would happen? What would happen if the refund requests were bigger than the donations? I don't think the foundation can touch this money, it would be like opening a can of worms. It was IE responsibility and there is no option but for him to deal with it.

It "being too difficult" just doesn't cut it.
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:38:57 PM

Off topic. If anyone want to make quick BTC before the bubble pops get some Liberty Coins....https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XLB

BTC takes too long to transfer  Undecided
okidoki

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:41:07 PM

The problem is that if a single donator did not agree it would cause the foundation problems and they would be performing the refunds. Then what would happen? What would happen if the refund requests were bigger than the donations? I don't think the foundation can touch this money, it would be like opening a can of worms. It was IE responsibility and there is no option but for him to deal with it.

It "being too difficult" just doesn't cut it.

If the foundation promises to do this event as it was planned than no donator (me included) would protest. That would be stupid....
Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:56:00 PM

lets take a break…

SOEPKIP has something very important to say to the community
http://interview-with-soepkip.blogspot.com/

cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 10:06:04 PM

lets take a break…

LOL

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:06:32 PM

BTC takes too long to transfer  Undecided

I know it sucks... I hate using BTC. Liberty is going to skyrocket once it gets added to a major exchange.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:15:08 PM

lets take a break…

Every time I watch that it reminds me of the shorts.
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:16:31 PM

lets take a break…

LOL
¨

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:18:52 PM

Note: this thread does not properly reflect the average sentiment of the community.

Maarx I sincerely hope you join a dev team that will make you wealthy, you deserve it. But BC will not be your ticket to wealth....

To be clear about this, there is no such thing as a "dev team" for BlackCoin. There is a single developer.

There are various dev teams working on services and content around BlackCoin. BlackCoin is, and always will be, a community coin.

We should not look up to any one person to represent BlackCoin or to "fix things". And we are not.

We are a community.

Maarten, please stop lying or you will lose any shred of respect very, very soon.

Blackcoin is, and it has always been, totally controlled by Eugene, StgGNU and Morituri13 as the visible representation of the "investors group" (contracts drawn and papers signed) that is and has manipulated the coin from the start. That's the cancer of this coin. You know it and now everyone knows it. BC cannot be saved. It's tainted. It's done. Eugene will not leave, ever. Not even having taken all the money he already has. Not enough. Rat4 is and idiot and greedy like the other two (I don't care how good a coder he is, he's a crook and an idiot and fully into the scam and being handsomely paid for it).

Everyone in crypto now knows what's behind this coin, therefore no one will touch it with a 10 feet pole. And you (still very happy about your buy at just under 27?), with your lies -for you perfectly well know all of this- are simply contributing to the quick demise.

You still have not made a total ass of yourself publicly so, be careful with the lies and the faked attempts to "rally the troops", ok? The real community is diverse, not just ra-rah guys and total, embarrassing assholes like Ashdrake. The real community will judge you quite harshly if/when they see you are not on the up and up. You do know Josh is done, right? so is Morituri13, so is Mickey. And Eugene and StGNU -how are those miners coming along to V2?-... well, the gig's pretty much up... except that they were nothing, had nothing -quite literally- and BC, even at 5k satoshis, is good to dump the millions still to be dumped, so they'll hang in and they'll concentrate on a multipool -a normal, not a BC only as a hoped for business in the future.

The community is way wiser than you give it credit for. Many have already diversified; many have already left except for a few coins just _to see what happens- and many are on the verge of running for the exits as the price keeps on falling and the dumping continues (yes, the two Jose Sixpacks and Morituri and The Back Hand continue dumping-. One again, the gig's up. The accusations, the evidence of the manipulation, the attacks... all of that is coming as the price falls. You can choose, right now, to be a hero and save face for a long future ahead of you, or a villain that people will never forget in this or any other community.

You are not just maarx anymore, remember?
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:20:25 PM

We are a community.

Tell me the person who represents the Bitcoin community? And the Litecoin community? And the Peercoin community?  

That's right. No-one.

I don't mean this in a bad way but I'm glad you are leaving Blackcoin because you have been nothing but a destructive influence towards it in the last week. I also believe that in the coming months you will look back and wish you handled things with more dignity.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:30:52 PM

I sent 0.25 BTC for the wallstreet event from my own wallet (not an exchange wallet), and if it's not happening, I'd like to have it back. But let's wait first to see if the event will happen or not.
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:32:42 PM

We are a community.

Tell me the person who represents the Bitcoin community? And the Litecoin community? And the Peercoin community?  

That's right. No-one.

I don't mean this in a bad way but I'm glad you are leaving Blackcoin because you have been nothing but a destructive influence towards it in the last week. I also believe that in the coming months you will look back and wish you handled things with more dignity.

You know you and some of the others are completely full of shit right?. All I read all day is IE this and IE that. What are you and the other half wits doing to stop BC from crashing? Nothing. BC is slowing collapsing and all anyone can talk about is me. If I am so insignificant and do not matter, why am I talked about more than any of the members of the dev team or foundation? Stop kidding yourself, BC will slide into a coma because no one was more vocal than me promoting it. Bitcoin might not have one person representing it, but BlackCoin sure did. You will begin to realize just how important a role I played when BC is @ 5 cents and you start reflecting on the good old days of my promotions.  

BTW: Did you read the agreement from the PR firm? Did you read what the PR firm is giving this community for $30,000? It was fancy talk for press releases! The same thing I was doing FOR FREE.

Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:36:29 PM

@IconicExpert:

Thank you for fucking up blackcoin
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:38:42 PM

@IconicExpert:

Thank you for taking BlackCoin from 1500 sat to 80,000 sat in less than a month. I will always be grateful for your hard work and dedication.

You are welcome  Grin
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:42:14 PM

Amazingly, I have to side with Colin on this one:

Iconic, it is very unfortunate and to some extent unfair but you put yourself in a no-win situation with the WS event. Not only you will have to take aggravation and countless hours of work returning the donations, you will STILL be vilified because you made yourself a millonaire in the exchange for fiat since the prices have dropped so much. Of course your profit would be a total of maybe $100 bucks, but for every asshole in this community -and the abound- you will have pocketed hundreds of thousands if not thousands of thousands. But there's no way around it. The Red Cross idea, very good but you have already seen the reflection: People here, in case you had any doubts, are in for the quick buck, charity be dammed. Colin himself, you know, he gave "generously" to the PR shit, do you think he cares even one little bit about how many children's lives would that money have saved? Not in the least... Anyway, that's the bulk of the community here -and I am willing to bet across the board in crypto-. Of course everyone has already a pre-furnished (Black?) shield of excuses on the matter, so don't bother and expect them to be volunteered -as they have already- in throes.

So, since you cannot win, that puts you, paradoxically, in a very convenient situation: Do with it whatever you want. Community decision? it will please the most vocal only, depending on results even the most vocal will turn it against you. And you will have hundreds shouting that they were in favor of the WS Event but NOT, specifically, in whatever other is decided. Hundreds. Remember, no possible win on this one.

And no, the "community" will not dump the crooks, not until everyone has lost most of their money and by then they would have already move on from here.
This is done. For good.

On another matter, obviously the guy is an idiot but to each his own, the logo is gloriously beautiful and kudos should be given to his creator, no matter how stupid, as an individual, he can be. I don't know if he copied it -everyone copies, by the way EVERYONE- of how he came up with the idea and the creation, but the thing is simply gorgeous and, by far, the best thing about this con-coin.

I will be quite interested in filtering your initiatives in a new coin. As long as there are no crooks in it, I will be there supporting.
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:44:00 PM

@IconicExpert:

Thank you for taking BlackCoin from 1500 sat to 80,000 sat in less than a month. I will always be grateful for your hard work and dedication.

You are welcome  Grin

>implying
Get a life you fucking idiot.
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:46:31 PM

Amazingly, I have to side with Colin on this one:

Iconic, it is very unfortunate and to some extent unfair but you put yourself in a no-win situation with the WS event. Not only you will have to take aggravation and countless hours of work returning the donations, you will STILL be vilified because you made yourself a millonaire in the exchange for fiat since the prices have dropped so much. Of course your profit would be a total of maybe $100 bucks, but for every asshole in this community -and the abound- you will have pocketed hundreds of thousands if not thousands of thousands. But there's no way around it. The Red Cross idea, very good but you have already seen the reflection: People here, in case you had any doubts, are in for the quick buck, charity be dammed. Colin himself, you know, he gave "generously" to the PR shit, do you think he cares even one little bit about how many children's lives would that money have saved? Not in the least... Anyway, that's the bulk of the community here -and I am willing to bet across the board in crypto-. Of course everyone has already a pre-furnished (Black?) shield of excuses on the matter, so don't bother and expect them to be volunteered -as they have already- in throes.

So, since you cannot win, that puts you, paradoxically, in a very convenient situation: Do with it whatever you want. Community decision? it will please the most vocal only, depending on results even the most vocal will turn it against you. And you will have hundreds shouting that they were in favor of the WS Event but NOT, specifically, in whatever other is decided. Hundreds. Remember, no possible win on this one.

And no, the "community" will not dump the crooks, not until everyone has lost most of their money and by then they would have already move on from here.
This is done. For good.

On another matter, obviously the guy is an idiot but to each his own, the logo is gloriously beautiful and kudos should be given to his creator, no matter how stupid, as an individual, he can be. I don't know if he copied it -everyone copies, by the way EVERYONE- of how he came up with the idea and the creation, but the thing is simply gorgeous and, by far, the best thing about this con-coin.

I will be quite interested in filtering your initiatives in a new coin. As long as there are no crooks in it, I will be there supporting.

You seem to have a big blind spot where crooks are concerned.

Carry on.  I am sure you are smarter than that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: