Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | BlackCoin Card aka CEX Cards | LibertyCoin Card Coming Soon  (Read 64622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Absynth

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:12:04 AM

and you say youre doing what the community wants but so far it seems the community wants refunds. Also I have been seeing people requesting refunds then i click refresh and poof, they are gone. So it looks like you are trying to downplay things. Damage control is a bitch isnt it?
Absynth

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:14:28 AM

IE, remember when I told you it was a HUGE mistake to convert donations into fiat BEFORE your goal was reached. Remember how I told you in the event of a refund that it would be impossible to figure out all the logistics? Remember when you called me stupid for suggesting that you do not cash out before the event takes place? Remember?

But you are an idiot and no sane person would pay attention to an idiot... as reality has proven it once again.

Converting to fiat the donations was, and remains, the wisest move logistics notwithstanding. As a matter of fact, those donations would buy today double -roughly- the amount of coins, so it was THAT brilliant to convert them.

But only a new level of idiocy would even pretend that the opposite was the right way to act.

Some levels of idiocy are quite difficult to even fathom.

im not talking to you, you waste of DNA. Im talking to the scammer, oops i mean misappropriator who, deletes posts of nice people asking for refunds to make it look as though the community is not as outraged as it actually is.
You make so many claims about the crimes that the foundation would face "in the real world" but IE is now guilty of misappropriation of funds "in the real world"
okidoki

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:20:26 AM

I think that IE should do the WallStreet event in his own interest... if he has not completely cashed out but for example a million coins left, than he should do it in order to get 10x his money...

This coin has a lot of infrastructure already built around it, and is therefor credible... LibertyCoin has as much as Cinni, WhiteCoin or AsiaCoin. So something like this event there would not stand the test if someone looks at it seriously...

But if he has cashed out, than the only reason for being around here is trying to get his followers into  new coin and capitalize on this. I think it is a bad strategy though, as BlackCoin is technically the best coin around...

• 10 times faster than bitcoin
  • 1000 times cheaper than bitcoin
  • not attackable by 51% mining attacks
  • no daily dumping of new coins as all the coins have been mined already
  • CoinKite inclusion
  • Developer who is so good that he even is fixing other coins and this way analyzing their errrors as well...
  • BlackCoin has shown for 3 months that it works, where WhiteCoin and AsiaCoin for example failed

The only thing that this coin is missing is the DarkSend function for automatic coinjoin mixing like DarkCoin has... DarkCoin is Proof-of-Work and therefor suffering from the same risk like Bitcoin.... That would be the perfect coin... which does not exist yet... but rat4 perhaps some day will include this in BlackCoin? Hopefully.

Other copycats in the past never got bigger than the original.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:22:21 AM

IE, remember when I told you it was a HUGE mistake to convert donations into fiat BEFORE your goal was reached. Remember how I told you in the event of a refund that it would be impossible to figure out all the logistics? Remember when you called me stupid for suggesting that you do not cash out before the event takes place? Remember?

But you are an idiot and no sane person would pay attention to an idiot... as reality has proven it once again.

Converting to fiat the donations was, and remains, the wisest move logistics notwithstanding. As a matter of fact, those donations would buy today double -roughly- the amount of coins, so it was THAT brilliant to convert them.

But only a new level of idiocy would even pretend that the opposite was the right way to act.

im not talking to you, you waste of DNA. Im talking to the scammer, oops i mean misappropriator who, deletes posts of nice people asking for refunds to make it look as though the community is not as outraged as it actually is.
You make so many claims about the crimes that the foundation would face "in the real world" but IE is now guilty of misappropriation of funds "in the real world"

He has not misappropriate one red cent. And you know it even in your inferior waste of skull space. You are just an abject liar. In any world or realm.

As a matter of fact he has offered the only generous option, truly generous option -but not the only one- anyone has EVER offered here, actually giving money away from his own pocket. To charity, none less. What a concept ah?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:34:38 AM

I think that IE should do the WallStreet event in his own interest... if he has not completely cashed out but for example a million coins left, than he should do it in order to get 10x his money...

This coin has a lot of infrastructure already built around it, and is therefor credible... LibertyCoin has as much as Cinni, WhiteCoin or AsiaCoin. So something like this event there would not stand the test if someone looks at it seriously...

But if he has cashed out, than the only reason for being around here is trying to get his followers into  new coin and capitalize on this. I think it is a bad strategy though, as BlackCoin is technically the best coin around...

• CoinKite inclusion
  • Developer who is so good that he even is fixing other coins and this way analyzing their errrors as well...
  • BlackCoin has shown for 3 months that it works, where WhiteCoin and AsiaCoin for example failed

The only thing that this coin is missing is the DarkSend function for automatic coinjoin mixing like DarkCoin has... DarkCoin is Proof-of-Work and therefor suffering from the same risk like Bitcoin.... That would be the perfect coin... which does not exist yet... but rat4 perhaps some day will include this in BlackCoin? Hopefully.

You are obviously a fan boy so I will not go one by one...

This coin has NOTHING and is NOTHING other than a gloriously beautiful logo and a community of supporters. In all the other aspects, this is just a hard fork or PeerCoin with a bunch of crooks manipulating every single aspect of it and DUMPING tens of millions of coins at the expense of unsuspecting investors, traders and all around choir-boys.

There's nothing "faster" (other coins are much faster), there's nothing "green" (other coins are much greener) and there's nothing innovative or original about this coin (except for that gloriously beautiful logo). The bunch of manipulating crooks? unfortunately, not even that is original or unique.

IE would be crazy to go on with the WS Event. And crazy egomaniac as I think he is, I believe he's way smarter than to throw himself into such running train. It simply won't happen. This coin will be left to day on it's own (lack of) momentum, because there's nothing, not a single idea, behind this coin, other than the ones -crazy and clever, both- that IE brought. None. Oh they have wasted 1/3 of the $32,550 on the absurd PR firm. And they'll probably spend at least another 1/3 -the third and last one, that's up in the air), but no buying of ideas will save this coin.

Do you know the current project? Oh it has such amazing ramifications, it will probably bring the price back up to 50K sat... the Android wallet. I mean , you can't possibly top that, can you? Perhaps a price-ticker for IPhone? How about a rehash of The Doge of Wall Street called, you guessed it, the BlackCoin of Wall Street?

Ah the genial ideas are so many that you can hardly keep them in check. This coin is indeed going to be unstoppable...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:39:56 AM

He has not misappropriate one red cent. And you know it even in your inferior waste of skull space. You are just an abject liar. In any world or realm.

As a matter of fact he has offered the only generous option, truly generous option -but not the only one- anyone has EVER offered here, actually giving money away from his own pocket. To charity, none less. What a concept ah?

yea, that is against the law. you cannot use donations that are raised for one thing and do something else with the funds. even if 99 out of 100 says its ok, one person saying it is not makes it a crime. theres a name for it and everything. you simply chose to ignore that part huh? not to mention, the logistics of getting everyone who donated their share of the tax refund he is going to get afterward would be more of a nightmare than refunding money. but im sure he hasnt done his due diligence...

Again, too stupid... amazingly.

No, it doesn't really matter what any person will do or say. If the majority agreed -which is NOT happening, there are no charitable individuals in crypto, didn't you know that?- he could do it with no trouble at all. He could refund personally the very few that would disagree -faced with the fact-, or ignore them altogether while they would be exposed in the forum. No legal action would come because none corresponds at all and courts don't entertain idiocies, as a norm.

As for the tax, he can just claim what he gives and end of the "problem" -problem only in your troubled empty head, nowhere else-.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:41:46 AM

Just bought some LibertyCoins. Oooh Shiny. To the moon.

Cheesy

How did you find Liberty?

Found it when it was in the position 99 @ coinmarketcap.com, by chance... I was just making research on some new coins.

Sounds pretty good to me. It should get at least to the Cinni price.

I bought some too. Thanks troiste. haha

+1  Wink
I'll buy some of this P&D coin just to make a quick profit, Everybody buying SCAMMERCOIN. Grin

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:49:49 AM

Once again, censoring is not the way to go. Nothing gives anyone more credibility than publicly recognizing mistakes. Nothing.

Censoring challenges is absurd because they surface in other venues so the damage is compounded.

More importantly, stupidity is fully exposed and remains so permanently... kind of like the pants of Soepkip and his stoned look.

But hey, it's your backyard...

Ximp will come back. Wouldn't you in his place?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:54:24 AM

Amazingly, no one seems to even care about the question posed 2 days ago already:

Moritury13/dognip, what where you doing attending the meeting with the PR firm in Miami?

You yourself admitted to be Black Hand (the "investment" group that is in cahoots with the Blackcoin development team -The Doge, DSt.GNU and rat4-, manipulating the coin and dumping TENS OF MILLIONS of coins and thus hurting individual investors, traders and BC enthusiasts).
okidoki

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:54:35 AM

• CoinKite inclusion

You are obviously a fan boy so I will not go one by one...

This coin has NOTHING and is NOTHING other than a gloriously beautiful logo and a community of supporters. In all the other aspects, this is just a hard fork or PeerCoin with a bunch of crooks manipulating every single aspect of it and DUMPING tens of millions of coins at the expense of unsuspecting investors, traders and all around choir-boys.

There's nothing "faster" (other coins are much faster), there's nothing "green" (other coins are much greener) and there's nothing innovative or original about this coin (except for that gloriously beautiful logo). The bunch of manipulating crooks? unfortunately, not even that is original or unique.

IE would be crazy to go on with the WS Event. And crazy egomaniac as I think he is, I believe he's way smarter than to throw himself into such running train. It simply won't happen. This coin will be left to day on it's own (lack of) momentum, because there's nothing, not a single idea, behind this coin, other than the ones -crazy and clever, both- that IE brought. None. Oh they have wasted 1/3 of the $32,550 on the absurd PR firm. And they'll probably spend at least another 1/3 -the third and last one, that's up in the air), but no buying of ideas will save this coin.

Do you know the current project? Oh it has such amazing ramifications, it will probably bring the price back up to 50K sat... the Android wallet. I mean , you can't possibly top that, can you? Perhaps a price-ticker for IPhone? How about a rehash of The Doge of Wall Street called, you guessed it, the BlackCoin of Wall Street?

Ah the genial ideas are so many that you can hardly keep them in check. This coin is indeed going to be unstoppable...

Barabbas, I know that you think that BlackCoin has been premined (although everybody can see in the original thread that this is not the case). So that is something that taints your credibility from the start.

• Which coins are greener than this one?
  • Everybody can define a 1 second blocktime, but this is not very stable as you can see with Cinni and this is why CoinKite will not work with coins below 1 min.
  • Investors are free to dump, there is NO problem with that. This way the coins gets widely distributed... A problem arises when someone plants falls claims in order to manipulate the market. But there everybody is playing with their reputation like IE does by cancelling his event and bashing the coin he says he loves. This is like ebay... once done you can not gain credibility again easily. But at least he keeps a door open to still do the event if the community is behind him.
  • The Android wallet is super important for being able to pay with the currency and not take your laptop with you. Do not underestimate this

I really wonder why you spend your time bashing all day long this coin... seems to me like you have a short position open... if you do not have a short position you should go to LibertyCoin, buy some, like others, and than pump and dump it... this way your time is productively spent.

This coin is the original and works. Do not cry if something like WhiteCoin or AsiaCoin happens to new copycats... Wink
IconicExpert (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:58:14 AM

You know you are quite the idiot. When people donated for the event the price of BC was much higher. If I didn't convert to fiat and waited the value would be much less. So that means if the Wall Street event were to move forward I would have to raise more money because the value of the crypto coins would have decreased. The amount of stupidity in some people just amazes me.

But most of the people that are acting outraged did not donate. Did you donate?
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:07:46 AM

I just went to maarx's website to download the agreement from the PR firm to show everyone they paid $30,000 for 3 press releases and it is gone  Undecided

For a whopping $30,000 you get 3 press releases and a bunch of PR stats. And I am a crook?
jdwlupine

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:16:09 AM

Ok. I Hold 10k blackcoin , and i'm trying to understand why different factions seem to be at war.
when promotion of blackcoin should be the only goal.

I can't seem to find a clear informative thread that seems to be run by the dev rat4.

Could someone explain if he is still developing the coin.

With regards to LibertyCoin is the new Black , Clever promotion technique but everyone should be in more than 1 coin.
( holding 1k LibertyCoin and GRW)

First of all the coder of a coin is NOT (always) the developer. Rat4 does code. Nothing else. (Oh he does play with the ra-rah kids on IRC showing he is just another asshole who can code, but that's not what you are asking for).

There was a thread that you still can access that rat4 closed at the behest of the crooks who are running things in BC now. They are Eugene Rukhlin (the Doge of Wall Street) and Morituri13/dognip (they lead an "investors group" (The Black Hand) manipulating the price from the inside and dumping tens of millions of coins). And let me reiterate it clearly to you: THEY ARE CROOKS.

Then there's a bunch of choir-boys and interested guys that blatantly lie, either because they are just ra-rah guys or because they are paid to do so, for instance Soepkip, but you can add Mickey -Vizique-, Josh -the guy from Cambodia and yes, nice/boy Dutch Treat, Maarten.

Promotion of blackcoin should be the only goal if there wasn't a cancer in the coin. As it is, you would be promoting for them to take your cash. And that's why we are where we are.

Now you have the lowdown. in not too many words.

Thank you for your views and response.

So most of this conflict has been caused by the whales being publicly vocal rather than the normal pump and dump cycles of unknown whales on the exchanges.

So the investers (public whales/sharks) have taken front seat letting rat4 actively code and safeguard the coin, I have checked the github and it is active.

Surely if the coin is still being developed by an active dedicated dev then it is still a potential investment that may still grow.

Any coin can be manipulated on the exchanges therefore by inference you could state that all whales are crooks and cancerous for actively fixing the market to make profit, this is standard for the exchanges and trading in general. To make a currency work it needs stability some coins actively promotes such funds to ease market manipulation such as naut however it then comes down to the integrity of the fund managers (Naut will be also be big in my opinion).

(I am not defending anyone here, in fact I've seen the video of soepkip and that was a drunken person who definitely should not have commented about blackcoin in that state, worrying.)

I will still hold my blackcoin for the long term and just sell my minted coins for different Alts, due to it being widely accepted on the exchanges and easy to use.  

cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:23:50 AM

I have not read all the ups and downs but I will mine iconiccoin because I want to see 50 naked girls at wall street.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
IconicExpert (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:25:34 AM

I have not read all the ups and downs but I will mine iconiccoin because I want to see 50 naked girls at wall street.

+1
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:27:30 AM

+1
shouldn't it be ironiccoin?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:35:51 AM

+1

Call it whatever.. Day after day I read thread after thread about shit coins. We will do this and that and this and that. 1-3 weeks into the coin the dev team has vanished..

I would mine 'iconic expert' coin for the simple fact he gets things done and I can see a profit in it longterm.

Not interested in the black coin bashing.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jdwlupine

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:41:15 AM

+1

Call it whatever.. Day after day I read thread after thread about shit coins. We will do this and that and this and that. 1-3 weeks into the coin the dev team has vanished..

I would mine 'iconic expert' coin for the simple fact he gets things done and I can see a profit in it longterm.

Not interested in the black coin bashing.

In total agreement.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:48:29 AM

Ok. I Hold 10k blackcoin , and i'm trying to understand why different factions seem to be at war.
when promotion of blackcoin should be the only goal.

I can't seem to find a clear informative thread that seems to be run by the dev rat4.

Could someone explain if he is still developing the coin.

With regards to LibertyCoin is the new Black , Clever promotion technique but everyone should be in more than 1 coin.
( holding 1k LibertyCoin and GRW)

First of all the coder of a coin is NOT (always) the developer. Rat4 does code. Nothing else. (Oh he does play with the ra-rah kids on IRC showing he is just another asshole who can code, but that's not what you are asking for).

There was a thread that you still can access that rat4 closed at the behest of the crooks who are running things in BC now. They are Eugene Rukhlin (the Doge of Wall Street) and Morituri13/dognip (they lead an "investors group" (The Black Hand) manipulating the price from the inside and dumping tens of millions of coins). And let me reiterate it clearly to you: THEY ARE CROOKS.

Then there's a bunch of choir-boys and interested guys that blatantly lie, either because they are just ra-rah guys or because they are paid to do so, for instance Soepkip, but you can add Mickey -Vizique-, Josh -the guy from Cambodia and yes, nice/boy Dutch Treat, Maarten.

Promotion of blackcoin should be the only goal if there wasn't a cancer in the coin. As it is, you would be promoting for them to take your cash. And that's why we are where we are.

Now you have the lowdown. in not too many words.

Thank you for your views and response.

So most of this conflict has been caused by the whales being publicly vocal rather than the normal pump and dump cycles of unknown whales on the exchanges.

So the investers (public whales/sharks) have taken front seat letting rat4 actively code and safeguard the coin, I have checked the github and it is active.

Surely if the coin is still being developed by an active dedicated dev then it is still a potential investment that may still grow.

Any coin can be manipulated on the exchanges therefore by inference you could state that all whales are crooks and cancerous for actively fixing the market to make profit, this is standard for the exchanges and trading in general. To make a currency work it needs stability some coins actively promotes such funds to ease market manipulation such as naut however it then comes down to the integrity of the fund managers (Naut will be also be big in my opinion).

(I am not defending anyone here, in fact I've seen the video of soepkip and that was a drunken person who definitely should not have commented about blackcoin in that state, worrying.)

I will still hold my blackcoin for the long term and just sell my minted coins for different Alts, due to it being widely accepted on the exchanges and easy to use.  

Well, not exactly. The "whales" if you want to call them that, are not "whales", are The Black Hand. Do you understand what is "being in cahoots"? Since apparently you do not, it means they act in agreement (formal, in this case, with papers signed) with the developers of the coin... in this case Rat4, StGNU and The DOGE, and they pay some crums to the towns idiot, Soepkip. It is Insider trading and manipulation, playing with marked cards, ok?
Of course other coins are manipulated by whales, of course. And it is legitimate market activity. Because they are no acting on inside information nor orchestrated, from the inside, moves to manipulate the price.

Contrary to what you think, the DOGE and his group -not necessarily The Black Hand, I have no evidence of that, so probably just the DOGE, StGNU and Rat4-, mined more than 35 million coins during the first few days. Distributed in several wallets. We know many of those wallets are at zero already. And, by my estimation, there are still over 10 million coins, perhaps more, to be dumped just by these three. Now The Black Hand came upon the coin later. I don't know how many coins they have but I assure you it is in the millions and they are increased in anticipated upside moves -not all working, obviously-. But there's no way to know the exact specifics. What's evident is that the group have an "investment" big enough to justify sending pointman Moriturui13 to Miami to try to contain the stupidity innate to the towns' fool.

And that, regardless of what you may choose to think, not only is not acceptable, it is the cancer of the coin, the beginning of the end.

Oh Rat4, like I have stated, is just another crook who codes who happens to be quite an stupid individual to boot. He's not "developing" anything. He never did. He just hard-forked Peercoin, that's all. There are no innovations of any kind in BC. None. There are several coins that are faster. There are several coins that are more innovative (not a stretch for this is not at all) and there are coins that are greener -if you insist on a name, I'll direct you to another con but very interesting coin, NXT, much greener, much more innovative, much faster...

The video, funny as it is, is not Soepkip, it is a mocking of his "brilliant" activities in Miami, by the way. But I understand your confusion.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:55:24 AM

Just keep up the work. Everything will be fine as long as there is involvement and ambition.
The cryptocurrency market is still very primitive and will grow x1000 in the upcoming years. Just work for Blackcoin promotion and brick and mortar merchant acceptance. Blackcoin will survive. We have a viable niche. We have a brand with charisma. Let's just push thing smoothly. Everything will be fine.

You decide to win or to lose. Are we fucking losers ? Let's do the job.

Well, IE just offered it, so lets...

It comes with conditions, of course.

No crooks -nor incompetents- on board.

It should be easy enough...
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: