Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:45:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptovest Financial Services (CVFS) Help us reach our funding target!  (Read 10399 times)
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:51:01 PM

Grin

They sent me an email saying that they will invest in us. And we should Invest in you.

So i guess it might be good to meet up in a few weeks and see if there are any synergies.

Kr,

Malcolm O

That response works well for me. I am more than happy to meet up with you. Thursdays or Fridays are best for me.

However in a few weeks we could not be seeking any more investment (thats not definite, but we might not).

Best,

William Dunne

Little P 1 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:40:50 PM

Dear William,

I am certainly not free until June,

If you raise all the funding by then then that's great and I hope you do.

Otherwise we will add your shares to our portfolio it would be useful to have exposure to another local exchange.

Kr,

Malcolm O
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:48:29 AM

So are the crypto safe houses property investments?

The prospectus was very interesting it made for a good read

You can now read our property Investment prospectus on the website well.

Help us create the first Crypto Safe House! http://www.cryptovest.co.uk/prospectus.php
cryptowine

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:08:20 PM

So are the crypto safe houses property investments?

The prospectus was very interesting it made for a good read

You can now read our property Investment prospectus on the website well.

Help us create the first Crypto Safe House! http://www.cryptovest.co.uk/prospectus.php

That's great thanks, makes more sense, can i invest just in the property side?
biboking

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:19:53 PM

I recently called up and spoke to Steve of the Cryptovest team their prospectus is a big read but I really think they will make the business work.

The business model is different i like the focus on small brokers instead of big exchanges.

There was one thing I wanted to ask how are you going to sell to investors offline how will that affect investors who have already bought shares online ?
rethink-your-strategy

Activity: 173
Merit: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:18:45 PM

I recently called up and spoke to Steve of the Cryptovest team their prospectus is a big read but I really think they will make the business work.

The business model is different i like the focus on small brokers instead of big exchanges.

There was one thing I wanted to ask how are you going to sell to investors offline how will that affect investors who have already bought shares online ?

Hello newly created Bitcointalk account with only 1 post! Thanks for your input, but nobody gives a fuck because nobody knows who you are. Go jump off a bridge, and have a great day!
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:26:57 AM

Dear Re think,

I hope your well.

Alot of our investors are new to the crypto space as in completely new.

We hope to give them a warm welcome. We advertise the bitcointalk forum as a place to give feedback while we don't have a blog of our own. So i hope you can have a bit of mercy on them. 

Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:34:26 AM

Dear Biboking,

I hope your well.

I heard you spoke to Steve and he advised you to ask any more questions you might have on this forum and I encourage you to continue there are some really nice people here who can teach you all about crypto currencies this is even where I started learning back in the day.

So an offline investor like yourself will still follow the same procedure as an online investor. In that you still end up owning CVFS shares listed on an exchange. We simply help you with the entire process and set up an account for you if you prefer. You can also opt to have and set up your own account.

In regards to how. We have a large network of investors I have to tell you that offline investors pay a small premium on online investors to over the cost of sales & Marketing. They also receive a few added benefits such as auto dividend reinvestment.

Kr,

Malcolm O

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:38:34 PM

Today is last call for "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" (>50) so y'all better load up before happy hour ends. I presume we're on UK timing which is roughly ~5 hrs ahead of US est.
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:03:16 PM

Today is last call for "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" (>50) so y'all better load up before happy hour ends. I presume we're on UK timing which is roughly ~5 hrs ahead of US est.

That offer has now ended a big thank you to everyone who has decided to get involved so far.

We have decided to extend the offer  Its now buy 3 get 1 free (>60) until the 26th.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Shareholders,

I hope your well.

While we have not yet reached our target do have enough to go on a mini offline marketing campaign after the 26th. We will post some pictures of our work in central London online.

We provide weekly updates of our progress and a mini audit of our accounts by email if you request it we will give you access to our Google drive with a historical report of these activities. (Warning this would mean others would be able to see your email address.

Otherwise we will send you one each week by email.

Dear Crypto Wine it is not yet possible to invest directly into our property portfolio only. The only way to gain exposure is to buy shares any rental income generated will just be paid out in dividends.

Kr,

Malcolm O

P.S

I will be taking a trip to the US next year would be great to meet some of you guys ^^!

Of course if you come to the UK as a shareholder you will be free to stay at one of the safe houses.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:33:17 AM

How's the offline activities going lately? It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:59:35 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 02:12:29 PM by Little P 1

Dear Chef R,

I hope your well.

Just completed partnership with BTC-E for a fee reduction on all transactions.

You will be receiving the weekly update today. I must admit its bi-weekly this time. However I will strive to ensure that it is completed every week.

If you have any other comments or feedback be sure to let me know here Smiley

Kr,

Malcolm O
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:46:57 PM

How's the offline activities going lately? It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

Here is a sneak peak at our new brokerage site http://crypto4me.co.uk:8080/

We will be posting about it in the project development section.

Kr,

Malcolm O
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:02:14 AM

Nice looking site but the 'about' page seems to be under construction. Will be interesting to see how this financial service to upper scale folks will look like in motion and as far as profits other than the current projection. Wink
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:25:38 AM

Dear Chef R,

You can now see the finished product here www.crypto4me.co.uk

We will start to operate it in July.

We are still trying to raise funding atm however I am training a new broker to manage the site from mid June.

In regards to the upper folks sales our sales team will begin testing the water Mid June still training the sales team.

Considering how little funding we have... I think we are doing pretty well !

Kr,

Malcolm O

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:07:15 PM

You appear to be using your personal bank account to manage this.

Thats an excellent way to get your funds seized under POCA.

It might work short term but you need a more permanent solution.

Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:39:13 PM

You appear to be using your personal bank account to manage this.

Thats an excellent way to get your funds seized under POCA.

It might work short term but you need a more permanent solution.

Dear Mr WDunne,

I hope your well.

It is a corporate business bank account not a personal account. I will change the name and details at a later date.

I will change the account name at a later date. We will be incorporating very strict anti money laundering procedures as we have no interest in illegal activities.

We will be using this site to buy from exchanges like yours on behalf of customers.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Kr,

Malcolm O
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:03:49 PM

Dear xxxxx

I hope your well.

*you're. 
ur welcome
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:43:43 PM

Ah okay Malcolm.

Do they know what the account is for? I would be surprised but glad if they do. If not nearer to launch we'll help you out with getting a more permanent solution and sort out a corporate account for you on the exchange. Probably lock you down to a lower fee rate if we become the main source of liquidity.

Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:24:47 PM

Dear xxxxx

I hope your well.

*you're. 
ur welcome

Dear NotLambchop,

I hope you are well.

Thanks for the help.