Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptovest Financial Services (CVFS) Help us reach our funding target!  (Read 10392 times)
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:43:26 PM

LP, please tell me you have the funds from those that invested via cryptostocks otherwise I fear we may be SOL. Undecided
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Little P 1 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:20:20 AM

Dear Chef,

Yes I do!

Kr,

Malcolm O
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:21:01 AM

Dear Chef,

Yes I do!

Kr,

Malcolm O
Thank God. If for some reason these guys (CS) are still playing around when divs start rolling in, can we provide alternate wallet addresses and verify our share holdings to get paid elsewhere?
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:11:38 AM

Dear Chef,

Yes I do!

Kr,

Malcolm O
Thank God. If for some reason these guys (CS) are still playing around when divs start rolling in, can we provide alternate wallet addresses and verify our share holdings to get paid elsewhere?

Dear Chef,

I was thinking of switching to another form of decentralized exchange. That will be fine though as long as I can verify the wallet it's no problem. The one good thing CS did was give me a list of emails i'll put information in  one of the weekly updates.

Kr,

Malcolm O
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:04:19 PM

when IPO start on CT please?
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:31:07 PM

Dear st4nl3y,

I hope you're well.

We will not start the IPO until we have raised enough funds to begin paying sustainable dividends. Our target was July/August however we may push this back.

We will start paying dividend around July/August  depending on if we reach our first round target.

Our first funding round to angel investors is for 120 BTC.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask are you getting the weekly updates on our progress?

Kr,

Malcolm O
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:39:32 PM

Dear st4nl3y,

I hope you're well.

We will not start the IPO until we have raised enough funds to begin paying sustainable dividends. Our target was July/August however we may push this back.

We will start paying dividend around July/August  depending on if we reach our first round target.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask are you getting the weekly updates on our progress?

Kr,

Malcolm O

thank you sir, this is looking good. i will be looking out for updates
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:05:51 PM

Dear st4nl3y,

I hope you're well.

We will start paying dividends around July/August  depending on if we reach our first round target.

Kr,

Malcolm O

thank you sir, this is looking good. i will be looking out for updates

No problem at all.

I have literally put my heart and soul into getting this off the ground.

if you have shares and your email is visible on cryptostocks you should receive email updates each week about our current progress.

Sometimes I even send audio emails as well so you get to hear from some of our team directly.

Kr,

Malcolm O
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:42:42 PM

Yeah, I'm really happy about this venture and am pleased w/ the way the biz plan is laid out in such a thoughtful manner. I just reread the plan again and it was pleasure reading. The amount of services being offered across the board makes me bullish on this endeavor and am a proud shareholder. If people haven't read the plan through thoroughly or took a cursory glance, I highly recommend going through it w/ a fine toothed comb. The team of people involved here is top shelf which makes me enthusiastic about its future. If you see what I see, this is a great venture to get on board w/.
WhiteHatGekko

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:12:20 PM

I would like a couple of questions answered.

On the side note, I'm not here to cause a ruckus or accuse anybody of anything. But any legitimate business would welcome questions and should be able to answer them accordingly.

1) Who wrote the prospectus?

2) Why does the prospectus have more or less the same layout and wording as NeoBee’s prospectus?

NeoBee Prospectus: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1khGADbJeu0efCNZ13lnz8BucG7PfS5Cl9lBZ1sncY-4/edit?pli=1

Cryptovest Prospectus: http://www.cryptovest.co.uk/resources/VIPO%20Full%20%20v1.2.pdf

Here's a quick example: NeoBee (page 54) on the left / Cryptovest (page 39) on the right.

https://i.imgur.com/oJHHPKv.png?2
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:11:55 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 01:49:48 PM by Little P 1

I would like a couple of questions answered.

On the side note, I'm not here to cause a ruckus or accuse anybody of anything. But any legitimate business would welcome questions and should be able to answer them accordingly.

1) Who wrote the prospectus?

2) Why does the prospectus have more or less the same layout and wording as NeoBee’s prospectus?

Cryptovest Prospectus: http://www.cryptovest.co.uk/resources/VIPO%20Full%20%20v1.2.pdf

Here's a quick example: NeoBee (page 54) on the left / Cryptovest (page 39) on the right.

Dear WhiteHatGekko,

I'm glad you noticed good question, first please listen to this audio note on NEO  http://www.phoenixinvestor.co.uk/cryptovest.php  "Questions and statement on NEO"

1.) Our prospectus was originally created for Havelock and the template they provided is almost identical to what NEO would have used at the time hence the similarities.

2.) I wrote it all with my team however I did base the structure on their prospectus.

As i mention in the audio i was inspired at the time this company at one point had over $62 million usd in holdings enough to create a half a billion property portfolio , or start an airline or even set up a real bank.

So while I am not ashamed to reference that they inspired me to get started, its important to note that we have no affiliation with them or Havelock. Our business model is different and so is our team.

Our focus on corporate governance , transparency and ethics is not something you will find in their prospectus.

I hope that answer's your question if you have any more please don't hesitate to ask.

No need to apologise for asking questions. Wink

Kr,

Malcolm O
Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:41:33 PM

I received your PM.
I will have to pass unfortunately.

good luck Smiley
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:29:02 PM

I received your PM.
I will have to pass unfortunately.

good luck Smiley

I had to try ^^

Thank you l.u.c.k

laboring under correct knowledge

Malcolm O
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:10:16 PM

Slightly off topic, but why CT?  I've interested in this but I don't trust them.  Havelock would be better I feel.

Just my .02
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:19:29 PM

Slightly off topic, but why CT?  I've interested in this but I don't trust them.  Havelock would be better I feel.

Just my .02
I'm going to say +1 for CounterParty, Private IPO (manual) and Havelock.

Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:35:39 PM

Slightly off topic, but why CT?  I've interested in this but I don't trust them.  Havelock would be better I feel.

Just my .02

Dear Damiano,

I hope your well.

While I personally have nothing against havelock however I was not impressed with the way they dealt with the NEO & BEE situation. I have mentioned a few times that they were aware of the problems with NEO & BEO months in advanced they informed me of their concerns over Skype and yet did nothing to inform share holders.

On top of that while it is much easier to raise money on havelock they charge higher fee's which results in a lower return to investors ( if the company is a start up). A bitcoin a month to havelock is a bitcoin a month that could be paid in dividends. We may list there in the future if we feel the need however my concern at the moment is maximizing investor returns.

In reality all the exchange does is enable us to list our shareholders and allow our shareholders once the IPO is active to trade their shares at our current size  it's just not feasible to pay so much for that service. Other companies get investment from havelock directly so they can afford to list they also get a reduction in fee's ours would not.

While many of the companies of CS are not the best(understatement) and the customer service is almost non existent Cryptostocks themselves do not actively promote any of their companies. I tell people to follow to simple rules on CS 1. don't hold any bitcoin on your wallet on CS other then to buy shares and 2. always make sure you make your email address visible to the companies you invest in.

I hope that answers your question, if you have anymore don't hesitate to ask.

Kr,

Malcolm O
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:17:43 PM

Slightly off topic, but why CT?  I've interested in this but I don't trust them.  Havelock would be better I feel.

Just my .02

Dear Damiano,

I hope your well.

While I personally have nothing against havelock however I was not impressed with the way they dealt with the NEO & BEE situation. I have mentioned a few times that they were aware of the problems with NEO & BEO months in advanced they informed me of their concerns over Skype and yet did nothing to inform share holders.

On top of that while it is much easier to raise money on havelock they charge higher fee's which results in a lower return to investors ( if the company is a start up). A bitcoin a month to havelock is a bitcoin a month that could be paid in dividends. We may list there in the future if we feel the need however my concern at the moment is maximizing investor returns.

In reality all the exchange does is enable us to list our shareholders and allow our shareholders once the IPO is active to trade their shares at our current size  it's just not feasible to pay so much for that service. Other companies get investment from havelock directly so they can afford to list they also get a reduction in fee's ours would not.

While many of the companies of CS are not the best(understatement) and the customer service is almost non existent Cryptostocks themselves do not actively promote any of their companies. I tell people to follow to simple rules on CS 1. don't hold any bitcoin on your wallet on CS other then to buy shares and 2. always make sure you make your email address visible to the companies you invest in.

Kr,

Malcolm O

Ahh under stood,  another though thou maybe colored coins?
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:32:58 PM

Just my .02

Dear Damiano,

I hope your well.

Kr,

Malcolm O

Ahh under stood,  another though thou maybe colored coins?

Colored Coins aren't very good. Its counterparty without the distributed exchange.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:33:16 PM

This is gonna be a hot one once it gets rolling as they have a very diversified business model and a talented staff. Great share prices right now and these will definitely feature a nice dividend w/ upwardly mobile future share earnings. Got a nice stake.
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:48:45 AM

This is gonna be a hot one once it gets rolling as they have a very diversified business model and a talented staff. Great share prices right now and these will definitely feature a nice dividend w/ upwardly mobile future share earnings. Got a nice stake.

^^  The update is on its way!

I have a question do you like the audio or would you prefer me to stop and just leave it as text ?

Kr,

Malcolm O
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: