Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptovest Financial Services (CVFS) Help us reach our funding target!  (Read 10399 times)
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:35:56 PM

This is gonna be a hot one once it gets rolling as they have a very diversified business model and a talented staff. Great share prices right now and these will definitely feature a nice dividend w/ upwardly mobile future share earnings. Got a nice stake.

^^  The update is on its way!

I have a question do you like the audio or would you prefer me to stop and just leave it as text ?

Kr,

Malcolm O
I'd guess both would be good as some holders might prefer the personalized audio but I'm cool w/ the text. I'm usually posting and reading on the fly at work or elsewhere so it's easier for me to just gaze over something, internalize it and then move on. Smiley
cryptowine

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:59:56 PM

just picked up some of your shares on CryptoStocks, ive been thinking of investing in a crypto project for a while and like the approach and prospectus. good luck and hopefully my first crypto investment pays off  Smiley
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:06:43 PM

Once we are off the ground, and pending your own regulatory approval we would like to get involved.

Little P 1 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:08:26 AM

This is gonna be a hot one once it gets rolling as they have a very diversified business model and a talented staff. Great share prices right now and these will definitely feature a nice dividend w/ upwardly mobile future share earnings. Got a nice stake.

^^  The update is on its way!

I have a question do you like the audio or would you prefer me to stop and just leave it as text ?

Kr,

Malcolm O
I'd guess both would be good as some holders might prefer the personalized audio but I'm cool w/ the text. I'm usually posting and reading on the fly at work or elsewhere so it's easier for me to just gaze over something, internalize it and then move on. Smiley

Dear Chef,

I hope your well.

I am in Finland at the moment back on Friday I was caught here unfortunately http://www.coindesk.com/list-possible-silk-road-bitcoin-bidders-allegedly-leaked-us-marshals/

Kr,

Malcolm O
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:28:45 AM

We know your time is precious, so we’ll be quick

1. It is inappropriate for you, who is a competitor in the bitcoin securities market, to maintain a list of scammers.

2. You have me and my companies on your ridiculous list despite the fact that we are shipping about 50oz of silver a month (we just shipped another 14 oz. today -- see TU.SILVER thread) and that BMF has been increasing hashrate by more than 40% a month for the last few months.*

3. * based on the word of fluffypony, a known scammer (see here for example).

4. ** Who, despite me giving this info to you, has not appeared on your list

5. You did not respond when I asked you what the procedure was to be removed from your list.

Serious question: Are you biased? And if so, how can we trust you as an investment manager?
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:16:51 AM

Dear Usagi,

I hope your well.

The post is there for people to report other companies it has no real value other then to allow users to post their opinion.

I adjusted it with the fact that you disputed the accusation after your email. Feel free to post any other compaines you find to the post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643178.0 and I will adjust the list.

Kr,

Malcolm O

Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:17:48 AM

Once we are off the ground, and pending your own regulatory approval we would like to get involved.

Dear Mr W Dunne,

I hope your well.

Sounds good to me also looking to meet up Smiley,

Kr,

Malcolm O
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:29:53 AM

How's things rolling over there in London?
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:04:18 PM

Dear Chef,

I am currently on holiday/business tripping but im back in the UK on the 27th.

Kr,

M

I will include some pictures
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:06:35 PM

Hey,

I am back in the UK hopefully you got the first email update.

We will be having monthly meetings in Canary Wharf from December.

Hopefully helping us attract new customers.

Kr,

M
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:19:40 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 01:28:11 AM by Chef Ramsay

Anyways, there was an update on this matter and shares are still available. Smiley
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:17:06 AM

Smiley I had no intention of sharing that with the world just yet.

However it is true after alot of hard work we are generating income and we will be pushing to hitting our original fund raising target.

So if you are interested in being a part of Cryptovest Financial Services and bringing a regulated hedge fund to the buy side investment world then give us your support

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/126

We will also be listing on alternative platforms In January.

Kr,

CVFS

Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:20:01 PM

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  We paid our first Dividend just in time for Santa.

I wish you all a great 2015 and as always if you fancy owning a share of our profits as we grow consider Cryptovest FS  https://cryptostocks.com/securities/126

We will be listing on new platforms soon if you want more info pm me.

Kr,

CVFS
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:22:48 AM

Wow, not sure how I missed this but just happened to check CS today and realized the dividend was paid over a week ago!  Shocked And what a doozy it was !! WTG CryptoVest, rock it into the New Year w/ style!
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:33:50 PM

Dear Chef,

Yes also we recently listed on Crypto-Trade as well.

So fingers crossed we can start raising more funds.

Kr,

CVFS
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:44:53 AM

Strong buy recommendation, transparency & a top shelf cast of characters w/lots of potential for growth. Unlike most others on here.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:33:23 PM

Monthly dividend paid a few days ago, not bad for a startup. You can keep tabs on this outfit on cryptostocks.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:47:33 PM

Monthly dividend paid a few days ago, not bad for a startup. You can keep tabs on this outfit on cryptostocks.
I'd also like to point out that the first dividend was an accumulation of the past 4-5 months as they got things up and running. The latest one is just from the most recent month's activities which is why it's smaller.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:18:50 PM

Strong buy recommendation, transparency & a top shelf cast of characters w/lots of potential for growth. Unlike most others on here.

Tragic if not joking.
Little P 1 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:24:43 PM

Tragic if not joking.

Why is this Tragic? To me this is not a joke at all I am quite literally putting everything on the line to make this work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: