Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minecraft Server Hosting from $2.95/month | US & EU Servers  (Read 9876 times)
ServStrong (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:26:51 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 11:56:42 PM by ServStrong

Our Minecraft server hosting packages come with everything you need to host a superior Minecraft server. From a small private server for friends to a huge public community server we have you covered.

View Minecraft Server Hosting Plans Only $5.95 per 1 GB RAM

Minecraft Server Hosting
  • Instant Setup!
  • Mods & Plugins Support
  • Blazing Fast SSD Storage
  • Low Latency Network
  • Multicraft Control Panel

Instant Setup
As soon as your order is placed, our system will setup your Minecraft server. You will be emailed just a few seconds after with your Minecraft server hosting access details!

Mods & Plugins
It's up to you! whether you want your Minecraft server to be Vanilla, CraftBukkit, Tekkit, FTB or any other mod you can think of, our Minecraft server hosting will support it. You can install any JAR you like on our Minecraft server hosting in just a few clicks.

SSD Storage
Our Minecraft server hosting run on blazing fast SSD storage, SSD hard drives will improve performance of your Minecraft server dramatically. This cuts down on I/O time and helps with quicker world loading.

Premium Network
We utilize a premium network with 1Gb uplink, route-optimized for low latency and 99.9% uptime. We offer services in multiple locations throughout North America and Europe.

Multicraft Panel
We use Multicraft control panel, allowing you to manage your Minecraft server hosting without any experience or knowledge. web based interface allows for adding plugins, performing modifications and every required by a Minecraft server hosting administrator.

Free MySQL Database
Every Minecraft server hosting includes a free MySQL database. this can be used to get the best out of your plugins as there are some great plugins out there that require a MySQL database.

Free Sub-Domain
Connect to your Minecraft server hosting using a sub-domain (example: [yourname]-mc.servstrong.net) no port or dedicated IP is required.

Scalable
Concentrate on running a successful Minecraft server rather than worrying about your limits. This is why we offer unlimited bandwidth and disk space. We provide unrestricted access to the disk space, bandwidth and several other resources that your Minecraft server hosting uses in order to provide the best experience.

Enterprise Hardware
All of our server nodes utilize enterprise grade hardware Intel Xeon E3/E5 CPUs to ensure sturdy and consistent performance of any Minecraft server.

24/7 Access
The dedicated hardware and network translates to a service with amazing 99.9% availability.

Reliable Support
  • Instant Setup
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • 24/7/365 Support
  • Fast support, average ticket response under 30 minutes
  • 7 Days money back guarantee, no questions asked

We accept, credit and debit cards, PayPal, Bitcoin, Skrill (MoneyBookers), WebMoney and Perfect Money
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:05:10 PM

I wonder if people would vouch for you. Then I'd be happy, and use your services.

Going to shove the cat in the bag, and since I read the reviews on your previous things, I'll just buy a server to test it.
ServStrong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 02:14:47 PM

I wonder if people would vouch for you. Then I'd be happy, and use your services.
We have 7 days money back guarantee (without question), you can test it yourself Smiley
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:24:29 PM

We have 7 days money back guarantee (without question), you can test it yourself Smiley

I did. And I received my server within a few minutes:

http://imgur.com/ggHCx19
ServStrong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 03:52:18 PM

I did. And I received my server within a few minutes:

http://imgur.com/ggHCx19

Thank you Smiley
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:02:20 AM

Do you have any plans of adopting another CP such as McMyAdmin or are you planning to stay with Multicraft?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
ServStrong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 12:30:47 PM

Do you have any plans of adopting another CP such as McMyAdmin or are you planning to stay with Multicraft?

To install McMyAdmin you need to a virtual private server (VPS), and a McMyAdmin license for this VPS, so it's can cost more, in other hand with Multicraft we can run multiple instance of Minecraft server in a single server

Anyway, if you need to a Minecraft server with McMyAdmin as control panel please let me know, we can set it up for you Smiley
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:47:38 PM

Cheap price.. probably investing soon because i love the mine craft thing.. i started to play it years agoo
ServStrong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 12:12:14 AM

Cheap price.. probably investing soon because i love the mine craft thing.. i started to play it years agoo
Thank you for your interest
rhino34567

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:43:02 AM

To install McMyAdmin you need to a virtual private server (VPS), and a McMyAdmin license for this VPS, so it's can cost more, in other hand with Multicraft we can run multiple instance of Minecraft server in a single server

Anyway, if you need to a Minecraft server with McMyAdmin as control panel please let me know, we can set it up for you Smiley
They do have an enterprise level control panel for hosts (such as yourself). Anyway, I may be looking into this through June.

btcton
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:48:51 AM

They do have an enterprise level control panel for hosts (such as yourself). Anyway, I may be looking into this through June.
This is exactly what I meant. I don't really own a server right now, but the ability to pay wi BTC real encourages me to do so just for the ease of payment.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
ServStrong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 08:33:01 AM

This is exactly what I meant. I don't really own a server right now, but the ability to pay wi BTC real encourages me to do so just for the ease of payment.

Please let me know when you need to your Minecraft server Smiley
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:46:57 AM

Please let me know when you need to your Minecraft server Smiley
Will do. I just need to get through finals, then I'll consider grabbing a server with you guys.

btcton
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:22:53 PM

If we want to use our own domain, do we still get a dedicated IP?

ServStrong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 04:35:16 PM

If we want to use our own domain, do we still get a dedicated IP?
In most cases, no, let me know what's your domain name then i can help you with that
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 11:15:50 PM

How much does an private IP cost?

ServStrong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:12:31 AM

Thank you Smiley
ServStrong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:13:25 AM

We do not offer dedicated IP, why you want to pay for dedicated IP $2 or more per month when you can use a free sub-domain?
rhino34567

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:40:47 PM

We do not offer dedicated IP, why you want to pay for dedicated IP $2 or more per month when you can use a free sub-domain?
I am with everyone else here. We all want to use our own domain without ports, which requires a dedicated IP. Sub-domains don't look professional at all for servers.

ServStrong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:38:53 PM

I am with everyone else here. We all want to use our own domain without ports, which requires a dedicated IP. Sub-domains don't look professional at all for servers.
You can use a sub-domain of your domain OR our domain to connect to your server without port AND without dedicated IP Smiley
Just enter your sub-domain instead of server IP, NO PORT REQUIRED, yes it's possible Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: