Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW WALLET AND SOURCE,UPDATE!!!] VioletCoin * VLT [*] RARE 10M [*] BITTREX [*]  (Read 17912 times)
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:36:26 PM

Im still mining the very rare VLT working very well!!

Well done Dev!

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mazuma

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:06:39 AM

wtf did i tell you guys about this shit "developer" and this shit coin. Im laughing here. This clown is probably working on a another color coin
What are you on about..? Write properly otherwise you sound like a retard. I don't see anything wrong with the coin and seeing as though the coin is brand new and still has a massive amount of potential you should probably hold your breath.

Why you dont understand Acronyms? And i'm the retard because i think coin has no hope. LOL. Look at the market for this coin you fuck. Stop nut huggin, think with your brain. Idiot. Ur a clown if you even remotely think this coin is serious. Whatever ill take your BTC idiot.
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:32:52 PM

wtf did i tell you guys about this shit "developer" and this shit coin. Im laughing here. This clown is probably working on a another color coin
What are you on about..? Write properly otherwise you sound like a retard. I don't see anything wrong with the coin and seeing as though the coin is brand new and still has a massive amount of potential you should probably hold your breath.

Why you dont understand Acronyms? And i'm the retard because i think coin has no hope. LOL. Look at the market for this coin you fuck. Stop nut huggin, think with your brain. Idiot. Ur a clown if you even remotely think this coin is serious. Whatever ill take your BTC idiot.
I do understand acronyms and I didn't call you a retard you dumbfuck. All I meant was that nobody will take you seriously if you talk like that. Doge wasn't serious and looks where its at, being serious isn't the point and it means nothing.

Also why the fuck would I be giving you BTC, you selling this coin? So you bought into it or mined it right? You're no better than me then, do me a favor and shut up the fuck up cause clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.

Like I said before, the coin just released, you shouldn't judge it just yet.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
Sir William

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:44:50 AM

Is anyone else stuck syncing at block 17501??  Mine doesn't seem to want to sync beyond that point.  I am using the new wallet (windows) just released.  Any tricks to getting fully synced?  My conf file is as follows:

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=6585
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=192.168.0.*
addnode=158.255.208.224
addnode=46.150.67.205
addnode=188.126.72.244
addnode=87.79.40.138
addnode=85.138.119.18
addnode=94.253.197.124

Thanks...

mazuma

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:47:32 AM

I do understand acronyms and I didn't call you a retard you dumbfuck. All I meant was that nobody will take you seriously if you talk like that. Doge wasn't serious and looks where its at, being serious isn't the point and it means nothing.

Also why the fuck would I be giving you BTC, you selling this coin? So you bought into it or mined it right? You're no better than me then, do me a favor and shut up the fuck up cause clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.

U dump truck, you think i have anything vested in this coin. Dumped it at 7500 satoshi, and moved out. Ur an idiot to compare this to doge. Doge was the first joke coin thats why it had the momentum did. Violet is like the 8th color coin to come out, i dont want to have to spell this out for you. On to the next one. Ur too slow in this game. Il eat your food bro
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:50:02 PM

U dump truck, you think i have anything vested in this coin. Dumped it at 7500 satoshi, and moved out. Ur an idiot to compare this to doge. Doge was the first joke coin thats why it had the momentum did. Violet is like the 8th color coin to come out, i dont want to have to spell this out for you. On to the next one. Ur too slow in this game. Il eat your food bro
You'll eat my food? dump truck? right... do what you want, I don't care anymore

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
mazuma

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:29:35 PM

you know im fucking with you. The only reason you aint saying nothing is because your faithful developer hasnt returned for a few days now. No more nuthugging this coin bro. Got nothing against you. Maybe my choice of words could have been better but it is what it is. Just remember to spot pumps and dumps/scams as soon as possible instead of promoting any shit coin that comes up.
giss

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:38:30 PM

game over
mazuma

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:24:55 AM

it has been over since time. Few nuthuggers just dont wanna stop believing.
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:10:53 AM

Wallet not syncing. Admin Off My question is is it worth to follow VLT?

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:32:38 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 04:48:25 AM by burnbabyburn71

you know im fucking with you. The only reason you aint saying nothing is because your faithful developer hasnt returned for a few days now. No more nuthugging this coin bro. Got nothing against you. Maybe my choice of words could have been better but it is what it is. Just remember to spot pumps and dumps/scams as soon as possible instead of promoting any shit coin that comes up.
I'm still pretty new to this but I'm pretty sure without people "nuthugging" coins, all coins would die. I only nuthugged this coin for a short amount of time which I thought was perfectly reasonable. But yeah at this point I agree, Violetcoin is dead. I lost some but oh well, at least I learned something from this. Thanks for the advice.

Also if you speak in a professional manner then people will be more likely to take you seriously (i.e stop with the "bro" and shit). That is why I didn't bother listening to you and thought you were just another faggot spreading FUD.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:35:46 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 04:47:42 AM by burnbabyburn71

Wallet not syncing. Admin Off My question is is it worth to follow VLT?
Probably not, It has almost no value on Bittrex and there is hardly anyone supporting it. It isn't unique or creative so there is no reason to support it. Developer has been completely useless so far. In my opinion he did a pretty bad job in launching and supporting the coin. Unfortunately this coin is dead for now.  Embarrassed

rob72

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:23:24 PM

Coin dead?

Maybe any Info from the Dev.

have a full wallet but cant use it  Angry
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:22:15 PM

Coin dead?

Maybe any Info from the Dev.

have a full wallet but cant use it  Angry
Dev has disappeared, seems this coin is dead...

rob72

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:42:08 PM

I can mine this coin yet but since yesterday the blockexplorer is offline (http://158.255.208.224/) wallet not sync. Very low diff to time ....get a lot of solved blocks,...

But blockchain must be  available, when mining is possible, or?

I dont know how connect to sync wallet again...any idea?  its a profitable coin, on bittrex price go up , maybe some prof. devs can take a look in this coin? I think someone have only to make a blockexplorer? Sorry, i am new in mining and not sure ;-)

Rob72

ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:11:26 PM

Seeems like this coin is dead :d

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
elend

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:47:29 AM

my wallet does not connect and sync with the network.

Any addnodes available ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: