Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW WALLET AND SOURCE,UPDATE!!!] VioletCoin * VLT [*] RARE 10M [*] BITTREX [*]  (Read 17932 times)
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:41:43 PM

I'm mining hard Smiley love this coin!

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
VioletCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:17:40 PM

I'm mining hard Smiley love this coin!

+1 Smiley
Leesminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:17:49 PM

wow this coin is getting dumped hard?Huh? I like the coin but geeeebusss its getting rocked by dumpers.  I want to keep mining it but its just not profitable at all right now
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:33:44 PM

wow this coin is getting dumped hard?Huh? I like the coin but geeeebusss its getting rocked by dumpers.  I want to keep mining it but its just not profitable at all right now

It's normal all you need to do is hold. Sooner or later the price will increase and will become profitable.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:52:23 PM

Hey Smiley

Do we really need two subreds?

cheers
blodyx

ps
sorry for breaking your pool ChekaZ,
im not sure yours was the only one the broke when i was looking for one that could take Nicehash...
ds
I wanted to make my subreddit on /r/violetcoin but as soon as the dev mention bounty someone else made the subreddit /r/violetcoin. He hasn't done much with it either so I suspect he made it just for the bounty. I went ahead and made /r/vltcoin so we can have an actual subreddit. I've asked the mod on /r/violetcoin to make me a mod so I can make the subreddit nicer but so far no response...

I´m the owner of this subredit going to give You privlages atm bro. No i didn´t get bounty and I´ve made it for community but I´m busy right now to do smth.

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
VioletCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:42:58 AM

Hey Smiley

cheers
blodyx

ps
im not sure yours was the only one the broke when i was looking for one that could take Nicehash...
ds
I wanted to make my subreddit on /r/violetcoin but as soon as the dev mention bounty someone else made the subreddit /r/violetcoin. He hasn't done much with it either so I suspect he made it just for the bounty. I went ahead and made /r/vltcoin so we can have an actual subreddit. I've asked the mod on /r/violetcoin to make me a mod so I can make the subreddit nicer but so far no response...

the bounty is your. just send me your address! Roll Eyes
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:43:01 AM

Hey Smiley

cheers
blodyx

ps
ds

The Problem was that my database got messed up early on with that 1gh/s spike on my pool. (I have to say that Iam new in that Poolbusiness, and didnt expect an 1gh/s spike on my pool.) Afterwards Ive got upstream block signing problems which I had to fix manually in the database which took me 1h~ afterwards every block was displayed & accounted corretly but the miners were gone Cheesy

Regards,
ChekaZ

yes i didnt dare to dwell on your pool without the feedback...

Yeah my fault, next time I should provide more visability about my work and stuff whats going on.

or a way to contact you Wink irc?

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:45:29 AM

www.vlt.chekazpools.com will close, please withdraw your coins.

This close is due to the issues at the beginning with high hashingpower and ddos which corrupted the database, until I had it rebuillt no more miners joined.

Sorry for that. Gonna improve my pools in the future.

Regards,
ChekaZ

its only the vserver/root !not ddos!!....u can see ddos attacks in the log files...there was only high peaks on big hashrate from the db..i knew that a old pool owner..had this 2 a while ago...
the only thing u can do is upgrade ur root or configure a little ur my.conf . sql peaks are not cool for the server and the miners...website and all other works very slow

best way is sql and pool on different server or cluster

u are new ok u will see that pool op is not an easy job and is pure stress!!!miners had issues and u have to help them...cronjobs stucks u have to restart them.payout issues.coin daemon issues..stratum issues..and if u are not fast enough at launch u can nearly close ur pool.That the hard way of Pool op..but u cant be there 24/7..Alone pool owner costs u 5 years of ur life!

Iam working 23/7 thats for sure, Iam student and all in for crypto, Iam working as hard as I can to provide my miners the best exp they can have. But that peak did crush my server so I had to fix it, it was a new exp and Iam working hard on improvements. Next time Iam gonna rent a bigger server just to prevent that fail again. Thanks for all who were pointing their mining rings at my pool.

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:02:00 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 07:24:56 AM by burnbabyburn71

Hey Smiley

cheers
blodyx

ps
ds

Here is my address: 16dc7S6nTJF7fmuRBVxT9aNJG1Q9QgbnQq Smiley
I'm moving over to /r/violetcoin and removing /r/vltcoin cause I was finally made a mod of /r/violetcoin.

What is up with the price..? so cheap, too many miners and not enough investors.

Violet coin subreddit on /r/violetcoin

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:03:18 AM

Does anyone know how many colors do we have left?
luckiy

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

luck

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:07:13 AM

The money and what is the difference between AC,

Great TheSmurfsCoin:TZXBCrED3VzGy28V328bmXkvkd4s9hxVsC
VioletCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:13:33 AM

Hey Smiley

cheers
blodyx

ps
ds

I'm moving over to /r/violetcoin and removing /r/vltcoin cause I was finally made a mod of /r/violetcoin.

What is up with the price..? so cheap, too many miners and not enough investors.

Bounty sent.

Prices are so low cause IPOMINER wrote that we were tradeable on bittrex, so its udsers started to dump what they earned! now Total Blocks: 17443   Total Coins: 872,150   Current Difficulty: 16.00000000   Total Network HR : 4473.92 MH/s

with this 872,150 coins only around, and cheap price you can buy alot for nothing and become rich in a few! Wink  All these dumpers will regret this!

They are selling so easily because they mined a lot in the first blocks! Now it's very hard to mine! But people seems to haven't noticed this yet! let'em dump, buy and become rich soon!
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:59:41 AM

Hey Smiley

cheers
blodyx

ps
ds

Bounty sent.

Prices are so low cause IPOMINER wrote that we were tradeable on bittrex, so its udsers started to dump what they earned! now Total Blocks: 17443   Total Coins: 872,150   Current Difficulty: 16.00000000   Total Network HR : 4473.92 MH/s

with this 872,150 coins only around, and cheap price you can buy alot for nothing and become rich in a few! Wink  All these dumpers will regret this!

They are selling so easily because they mined a lot in the first blocks! Now it's very hard to mine! But people seems to haven't noticed this yet! let'em dump, buy and become rich soon!

Too bad I bought as much as I could at 5000sats... Should have waited a bit longer

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
VioletCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:00:02 PM

Hey Smiley

cheers
blodyx

ps
ds

Bounty sent.

Too bad I bought as much as I could at 5000sats... Should have waited a bit longer

dON'T WORRY.

We're one of the most rare coins out there Wink Hold a few days Smiley
mycryptocoin

Activity: 380

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 01:27:19 PM

We added Violetcoin to our (alpha) data visualization site, so that you can see the (healthy ^^) difficulty adjustment and number of transactions on a per block basis. It is updated every 10 minutes. (embedded images in this thread might not be up to date, because of bitcointalk proxy stuff)

If you enjoy our work or if it's worth a bounty to you dev, please send some Violetcoin to 1PeVj947umKte53H4TRGn5Y8EviYiamTRw

VioletCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:42:03 PM

We added Violetcoin to our (alpha) data visualization site, so that you can see the (healthy ^^) difficulty adjustment and number of transactions on a per block basis. It is updated every 10 minutes. (embedded images in this thread might not be up to date, because of bitcointalk proxy stuff)

If you enjoy our work or if it's worth a bounty to you dev, please send some Violetcoin to 1PeVj947umKte53H4TRGn5Y8EviYiamTRw

http://data.mycryptoco.in/img/graphs/violetcoin-difficulty.png

http://data.mycryptoco.in/img/graphs/violetcoin-transactions.png

Very good job there.

Just sent you a tip!
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:15:35 PM

This coin is dead.

There's no buyers and nobody's gonna mine it at this difficulty now.

Game Over
The coin has just launched, its grown a lot in a really short time span. Be a little more patient

Do you agree it's dead now?
CHMinePeeR

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:06:41 PM

This coin is dead.

There's no buyers and nobody's gonna mine it at this difficulty now.

Game Over
The coin has just launched, its grown a lot in a really short time span. Be a little more patient

Do you agree it's dead now?

absolutely not!

Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
mazuma

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:22:49 PM

yes its dead. Dont fucking kid yourself. Go nuthug another coin. The developer was hyping how quickly it grew, but did he mention how quickly it died?
CHMinePeeR

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:36:21 PM

lol just have a little patience, give it time!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: