May 08, 2014, 12:22:59 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 08:58:21 AM by otrkid70

Edit:Delete
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:30:16 AM

The doctor breaks the news to you and you have maybe 30 days to live.

How will you invest that time? Will you spend it with loves ones....Or maybe continue working to keep your mind off of it?

Will your sanity break? What regrets will fill your mind?

You have wasted more than 30 days in your life just taking a piss. Considering that the timer starts now.

29D:23H:59M:58S  left.

Never tought about it. I'd probably spend as much time as possible with my family and my friends. Give some money to the homeless, even if they would buy alcohol, I would feel better. Travel with my girlfriend... The stuff I love.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:53:39 AM

The doctor breaks the news to you and you have maybe 30 days to live.

How will you invest that time? Will you spend it with loves ones....Or maybe continue working to keep your mind off of it?

Will your sanity break? What regrets will fill your mind?

You have wasted more than 30 days in your life just taking a piss. Considering that the timer starts now.

29D:23H:59M:58S  left.

At first I thought this was a "dank" thread... lol

I'd stop saving, and start spending.

I'd travel around the world to the best pampered tourist locations - I enjoy an all inclusive no effort vacation.  I'd tell everyone I was dying to get as much sympathy as possible.   Cheesy

It may seem selfish but I'm not married, no children and my immediate family is doing well financially.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:44:45 AM

Gain as much wisdom, and knowledge as possible.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 01:47:32 AM

That seems highly counter-productive.... you are going to die and all that wisdom and knowledge will vanish.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:39:14 AM

buy and hold bitcoins
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:40:26 AM

That seems highly counter-productive.... you are going to die and all that wisdom and knowledge will vanish.

Right!  That's what I've been doing before I found out I only had 30 days.  I think I'd try to finish up some major projects (those that might be of value to people coming behind me).  Then yah, relax and try to enjoy the time.

Of course we have to know: will we be dying suddenly when the timer runs out or is there going to be decline of general health?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:13:22 AM

Well... if my doctor tells me something like that, then I'll convert all my coins to cash. Will give 80% of it to my family and the remaining 20% I will keep to myself to use within the next 30 days.  Grin

My wife doesn't know anything about Bitcoins. So it is risky to give her coins directly.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 03:47:56 AM

buy and hold bitcoins
besides few laughs to other what it will give you when you know you only gonna survive next few days..! !!

icet208

Activity: 762

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:38:03 AM

buy and hold bitcoins
that`s rude:D...anyway 1st thing just don't believe 100% the doctor..they know so little of what the human body is capable. Try to heal yourself a bit to live longer..search for silva method..My point is that you should never give up and live your life at max..cheers
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:07:51 AM

I will go to Sweden and search for my friend Nick.
He may live in a town called Lulea.
I loved to play Diablo3 with him.
One day he posted something "inappropriate" from the Blizzard point of view and he's account (Arganon) was banned...
I was dumb enough not to ask him for his email at least.. Undecided

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:29:28 AM

I'd start planning a trip around the world and write my last will, but first I'd look for a new doctor Wink . 30 days isn't much time.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:30:11 PM

I would stop working and travel for at least a week or two with who I love best, I would try to go see my friends who live oversee
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:33:20 PM

well have fun in heaven.  don't spend your last days on the "
other side "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqZf3VwZuKw

i am here.
Topazan

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:33:56 PM

Realistically?  I'd probably spend most of it lying in a hospice bed, too sick to do anything.  I don't think there's such thing as a disease that leaves you in perfect health for 30 days, then kills you the day after.

Or maybe when the doctor told me I had 30 days to live, he meant it as a threat.  In that case, I'd probably try to come up with some kind of plan to stop the doctor from murdering me...

Save the last bitcoin for me!
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:37:39 PM

I would get a second or third opinion, because I doubt that any doctor is able to tell exactly how many days you have left.
But if it would be true then I would probably didn't change anything, except tell my family about diagnose.
AirC

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:58:48 PM

I would probably try to fuck every girl in the 30 days.

Upload it on to xhamster, and cherish the memories in my last days on the bed.

The end.

Honestly, I would go max out my credit for every limit of spending, and then go extreme since I dont have to pay for that debt.
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:43:03 PM

Firstly I'd head down to the bank and mortgage my house to the max.  I'd drain my bank accounts and get as much cash as possible out of my credit cards as cash advances.  I'd head to the airport and get the f out of dodge.  Not 100% sure where I'd go but New Zealand sounds nice.  I'd take the vacation of a lifetime and party it up until I only had a few days left.

I'd come home and think about who I hated the most.  There are a couple people in my life that have caused great problems and damage. I'd likely murder them. No one would likely bat an eyelash as these people are complete scum.

With my luck though, day 30 would come and go and I'd find out I'm not dying and it was a big mistake. I'd rot in jail and be forever in debt.
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:51:27 PM

Well... if my doctor tells me something like that, then I'll convert all my coins to cash. Will give 80% of it to my family and the remaining 20% I will keep to myself to use within the next 30 days.  Grin

My wife doesn't know anything about Bitcoins. So it is risky to give her coins directly.

Why didnt you teach your wife about bitcoins and there functions?  I teach everyone about bitcoin as much as I can cause your life can be taken in heart beat. Dont you know when your time comes sometimes you want know.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 11:52:39 PM

Realistically?  I'd probably spend most of it lying in a hospice bed, too sick to do anything.  I don't think there's such thing as a disease that leaves you in perfect health for 30 days, then kills you the day after.

Heart disease. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: