Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:06:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $80 MP for BTC  (Read 2186 times)
UpcomingTruth

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:23:05 PM

Screenshots can be fairly easily spoofed.  Not saying you did though.
Well I will bet your punk ass 1btc its legit. I will let you login to my account. I will in then receive my payment from escrow ;-)
I do not know how easily it is? You apparently have experience in making spoofed screenshots. Nice to know for the future thankd

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:14:19 AM

Eric, please stop with this nonsense.

I asked you to send me a pic of the time and date you bought this MP and I got the same exact pic as earlier, minus the moneypak in the shot.

I went to my greendot account to verify the funds were available. Specifically ONLY to verify, not redeem. And what do I see when I type in the code? "There has been an error processing your request. Please call 1800 yada yada blah blah." Let me make it clear that I did not even intend to load, only to verify funds. Had I wanted to load there would have been nothing on there anyway.

So chill with the weak scam attempt. Or maybe someone else scammed you and you are confused about what happened.

Honestly IDC and IDK. My rep speaks for itself.

My account is worth more than $80.

your rep? u hardly have any rep u have like 2 or 3 trades where u sent second, your only trusted rep is where u sent first.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:07:59 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 02:30:37 PM by jonald_fyookball

Screenshots can be fairly easily spoofed.  Not saying you did though.
Well I will bet your punk ass 1btc its legit. I will let you login to my account. I will in then receive my payment from escrow ;-)
I do not know how easily it is? You apparently have experience in making spoofed screenshots. Nice to know for the future thankd

Hey calm down... That was uncalled for.  Did anyone here accuse you of anything?
It sounds like Eric is pointing to dan.

I never said it wasn't legit.  

I'm just pointing out facts.

Another fact is that logging into someone's account is meaningless
because the funds could have been redeemed to a different account.

Also, yes it is easy to manipulate images.  This isn't even nearly
as sophisticated as Photoshop.  You can easily cut and paste things
Using Microsoft paint.  Were you unaware of that ?

eric1909 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:39:02 PM

yeah im pretty certain dan did it
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:46:16 PM

yeah im pretty certain dan did it

Even if he did, he can always deny it and say you gave the code to other people.

I'm not accusing anyone but those screenshots don't prove anything. Could have loaded to another card or resold the moneypak. What a mess this turned out to be.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 - You should post there.. more people would see it.
eric1909 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:54:34 PM

im simply stating my opinion and the facts i can gather on the situation so other members can read.
I dont care anymore, its done. Its my fault in the end.
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:29:35 PM

maybe dan decided to scam someone because he just got scammed
eric1909 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:50:19 PM

possibly, at least it was only 80 dollars.  Its just weird to me how he asked for a picture of the MP and reciept then asked for another picturer of just the reciept right after he received the code. Then 2 mins later hes logged off and my money is gone

im not accusing anyone, im just saying
thebrit

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Make the Bitcoin, don't let the Bitcoin make you.

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:42:35 AM

Use escrow, regardless of who you're dealing with!

Accounts are being stolen, hacked, bought/sold all the time on this site. Reputation, activity score, feedback are all WORTHLESS.

Protect yourself!

Also, pretty much points to ruggedman_dan being the scammer. What a sack of shit.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:01:17 AM

Use escrow, regardless of who you're dealing with!

Accounts are being stolen, hacked, bought/sold all the time on this site. Reputation, activity score, feedback are all WORTHLESS.

Protect yourself!

Also, pretty much points to ruggedman_dan being the scammer. What a sack of shit.

Yep.  Just saw a hero member the other day asking for a loan and saying if he didn't get it , he would sell his account.  Another scumbag.

PaybackMan

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:25:31 PM

Sorry for the stupid username, I could not think of anything more creative at the time of my fury.

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST UpcomingTruth!!!! He is a cheater, thief and disgrace to mankind.

I stumbled on this forum because now I am on the hunt for this guy and he seems to be doing some business here.

He made a craigslist post for A1 Terrahash machines, gave me his real phone number and name (which was weird), kept in contact with me and OBVIOUSLY as soon as I sent the payments he avoided giving me tracking numbers and NOW he doesn't reply to ANYTIHING (email, calls, text). Transaction was done through paypal. Luckily I sent three separate payments, two of which were held for a while as "limited". He refunded me the two limited payments and took the third, said he sent the miners and obviously that was a lie.

Now I am yet another victim of bitcoin fraud. I could have definitely prevented this by sending the PayPal payment as "in exchange of goods and services" but that was my fault that I'm inexperienced enough to know that AND nice enough to cover the paypal charges since he was giving me a "good deal". I will try to dispute with the credit card that I used to make this transaction.

So next time I'm in Florida (as I'm there very often renting apartments) hopefully I run into this character. He gives out waaay too much information on separate blog spots on the internet.

I'm not here for people to feel bad for me. No. Just to do anything I can so that this f***er doesn't strike again. At least on anyone in this forum.

Please do anything you can to RE-POST.
If you need this person's name phone and email, let me know. Ill be happy to give it out to any of his victims.
I can also provide conversations and paypal screen shots between him and I, just to prove that I'm not writing this post for no reason.

I guess some peoples parents just gave up on raising their kids to earn money the honest way. Horrifying to think that these people will reproduce, and so will their mentality. 
eric1909 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:44:05 PM

and the plot thickens
DogeBalla

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:20:57 PM

Wow is all I can say