Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [BCTS] ✗✗✗ ⌦ BCTS Coin ⌫| Registrations OPEN | IPO OPEN | 500K | ✗✗✗✗  (Read 25890 times)
BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:36:49 PM

Let's get this straight. Brand new account is doing an IPO for a VBulletin site?  Grin

Does that pretty much sum it up?

Did you miss the coin part? and yes!  not your everyday IPO.  

I really like the idea and I want to enter the IPO. I also would like to know if you do blogging bounties as well and I could host a giveaway once you launch too. Smiley

Love your blog man! and yes i would love to dedicate some coins for you to give away.   Also I like the idea of the blog post and will add some jobs like this to the bounty list.   I will give you 1k for the blog post and another 4k to pass out to your readers!

Thanks for the reply

WOW that's so cool. I also advertised it in the POLONIEX TROLLBOX. I will send an email and ask Busoni to add it ti Poloniex. You never know as he sometimes adds the coins I like. I have a feeling this will be a winner. Count me in on the IPO too. Smiley My Readers will love this coin!

Thanks for all the support! and please keep checking back for updates

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinherald

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 05:41:06 PM

Let's get this straight. Brand new account is doing an IPO for a VBulletin site?  Grin

Does that pretty much sum it up?

Did you miss the coin part? and yes!  not your everyday IPO.  

I really like the idea and I want to enter the IPO. I also would like to know if you do blogging bounties as well and I could host a giveaway once you launch too. Smiley

Love your blog man! and yes i would love to dedicate some coins for you to give away.   Also I like the idea of the blog post and will add some jobs like this to the bounty list.   I will give you 1k for the blog post and another 4k to pass out to your readers!

Thanks for the reply

WOW that's so cool. I also advertised it in the POLONIEX TROLLBOX. I will send an email and ask Busoni to add it ti Poloniex. You never know as he sometimes adds the coins I like. I have a feeling this will be a winner. Count me in on the IPO too. Smiley My Readers will love this coin!

Thanks for all the support! and please keep checking back for updates

Such theater.
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:59:40 PM

Please take your FUD elsewhere and my site is a lot more than just a vbulletin forum if you would have read the first post you would of saw that we have a market where users can buy and sell items and services for BTC, BCTS, and other Alt Coins.  We are also working on our own Escrow System that will allow buyers to buy with confidence.  We are creating a community that will give users the ability to make transactions without the fear of being scammed.  So please take your accusations to the next coin in line.  Thanks!

reesev

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:52:28 PM

Great Idea, cant wait to check out the site.
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:18:39 AM

Dabs who is a Hero Member here at the forum will run escrow for us.

Dabs Profile

Users can start contacting Dabs after he makes a post here to give you instructions.

At the moment you can purchase IPO Shares for .10BTC and we will send you 10,000 BCTS for every share you own.

In regards to the shares of profit you can send me a PM to submit an offer.  We are selling 5 shares for 2% of all profits from the website monthly that will be paid in BTC.  I will post the top 5 offers on the original post and will keep it updated.  We will stop taking offers on May 23rd at 6PM EST. After your offer is accepted I will give you information on how to send the funds to Dabs to hold.  Starting Bids for these shares are .5BTC

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:54:38 AM

Ok. Just posting quickly. I will have the escrow contract up shortly.

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:45:29 AM

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=SqzUJgUW

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

The escrow addresses for this contract are:

1BCTSMxK5jAU9GgxoJdJZ1BFdTYPqPLjkg

for BCTS Coin Investors (IPO)

and

1BCTSvRi14pJxL1XpWSX3wz8uCerLFMnf

for BCTS Coin Website Shares

Please state and agree to the conditions (if item is received
damaged, item lost with tracking, customs fee etc) beforehand.

If possible, GPG sign your agreement to prevent any
discrepancies later on and please ship with tracking to prevent
problems during delivery. GPG signing is not a requirement, and
any verbal exchange in the form of private messages or posts on
bitcointalk.org, or email is effective as a statement of
condition.

This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of
facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer,
which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.

The escrow holder, Dabs, assumes and gives no liability or
guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although
he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest
extent he is capable of.  On the event that any problems arises,
he will release the escrow to whichever party that presents him
with the most convincing proof and/or after an open discussion
with others.

The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject)
and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above
constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated,
and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the
escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this
transaction.

Thank you.

My standard fee is 1% of the BTC amount (minimum of 0.03 BTC)
and this will be deducted from the BTC at the escrow address at
the time of releasing the coins.

Dabs
2014-05-09 (2014 May 09)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)
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=myMO
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

zdavidi

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:48:16 AM

It seems it's so easy to set up a scam within 1 hour.  Angry

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:52:21 AM

You may check your transactions on the following addresses:

For IPO
http://blockchain.info/address/1BCTSMxK5jAU9GgxoJdJZ1BFdTYPqPLjkg

For Website Shares
http://blockchain.info/address/1BCTSvRi14pJxL1XpWSX3wz8uCerLFMnf

I've been contacted to help with the escrow for this. It will be very simple to understand and to get involved. I am to keep a public list or spreadsheet of all investors, their forum nicks (you may remain anonymous), and the amount of BTC they have invested, and their BCTS Coin address.

To keep it simple and transparent, I will use the tried and tested method of accountability which is just one investor BTC address which I control, and a link to that address in the blockchain. Everyone can see all incoming transactions.

For the sake of security of everyone's coins, refunds will only be processed AFTER the coin has failed launched, at the same time. This will be a "cold"  wallet address, that's why.

No refunds will be issued for investors who change their mind. If you are not sure, do not send. If you send, you are committed and you will receive the proportional amount of BTCS Coins as indicated by the developers and website.

If the coin fails to launch in a satisfactory manner all BTC will be refunded back to their original addresses, less any bitcoin transaction fees. (Usually 0.0001 per 1000 bytes.)

This is my escrow thread if you want to do some research.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234939

For investors sake, please use a wallet where you control the private keys and can sign a bitcoin message. Search the forums on how to do this. Do not send BTC directly from an exchange or a web wallet. In clearer terms, DO NOT SEND from btc-e, cryptsy, mtgox, coinbase, etc. Use a wallet that is under your direct control such as bitcoin-qt, electrum, blockchain, armory, or bitcoin for android.

In case of disputes, I will honor whoever sends a signed message using the bitcoin address that sent the coins. Bitcoin-Qt can do this.

As I understand it, you can wait for the wallet to be launched to get your BCTS Coin address from there, or you will be contacted by the BCTS Coin devs to arrange for your wallet.

Any refund, will be sent to the address that originally sent it (or one of the addresses if there is more than one) as reported by blockchain.info UNLESS you can sign a message using that address to send it to another address.

I will charge a flat 1% fee, regardless of the amount of BTC collected by this IPO, deducted at the time I send the funds to the dev.

I will send the BTC to the BCTS Coin devs only after the coin has launched, the wallet is working, the investors have received their BCTS Coin, and the miners and BCTS Coin network has reached at least 48 hours in blocks. I think this is fair, if the coin is 2 days old and everyone got their BCTS Coin, then I can release the IPO BTC funds to the devs.

For investors, what you could possibly lose is the time any coins you send until launch. This means your BTC are stuck until then.

For the BCTS Coin team / developers, you don't get anything until after 48 hours.

If BCTS Coin agrees to these terms, then I will post a GPG signed message containing the bitcoin address for IPO. Investors may choose to remain anonymous, just send the BTC to the address indicated, and send me a PM with transaction details, preferably with a signed bitcoin message.

If you do not know how to sign a bitcoin message, please take the time to learn it.

I am not responsible for any coins sent anywhere except the escrow addresses shown above.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Dabs

Reminders:

1. Please send from a BTC address that you control, or can access the private keys.
2. Send me a PM or post here with your transaction details, preferably with a signed bitcoin message using bitcoin-qt or compatible wallet.
3. Don't forget to include a bitcoin transaction fee so your transaction gets confirmed and included in a block.
4. I am only responsible for coins sent to this address.
5. No refunds. Refunds are only processed if the coin fails to launch. Until then, no coins are moving.

For uniformity, follow this format when sending your IPO details:

1-your-bitcoin-address
Sent 5.05 BTC, ForumNick, Email@address.com
The-signature-of-the-one-line-message-above.

Example:

1DabsXmraEr18jdEryck8jzcFku873xmRf
Sent 5.05 BTC, Dabs, Dabs@bitcointalk.org
IDlni4Xn2vZyedLMPfjtj4TECBzqpCSSm4kqxpRPA9RW71ZANfVaZJLrIQdaU6Zup2kvVG8/QT8MugruXdU0nqk=

Then include the transaction details, either just the ID or a link to

blockchain.info.

If you are not yet a member of this forum, send me an email to my address that signed the escrow contract. You'll figure out how to do this if you can verify my signature.

Finally, for those bidding on website shares, DO NOT SEND to escrow address until you have been instructed by dev to do so, and post here about it.

You do not need confirmation from me about your IPO. Just check the blockchain address and if you see your transaction, then it is forever in the blockchain after a block.

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:53:18 AM

It seems it's so easy to set up a scam within 1 hour.  Angry

If the coin fails to launch, everyone gets a full refund. If the coin launches and a week later the value drops to zero, that's not really a scam, just a bad investment.

BCTS (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:03:39 PM

How can we get BCTS Coins without investing into the IPO?

Code:
Out of the 5 Million Coins that we will distribute    

1,500,000 will be used for contest and promotions.

1,000,000 will be sent out to all of our IPO investors.

2,500,000 remain and will be distributed to the public.

As we get closer to the launch date we will post how you can obtain BCTS or you can jump in NOW on some of our bounties that are in the OP.

Any users who completes a Bounty or Brings anything positive to the community will be rewarded 3X the amount shown in the OP.  This will only last through this weekend.

vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:44:21 PM

So far, no different than anything I've seen before. This isn't FUD, this is just an observation of fact:

1. You're offering to give premined coins in exchange for BTC

2. Whether you use an escrow or not, YOU the dev can't lose, you get BTC, you shoulder no risk whatsoever. If it goes down in flames, you come out richer, the buyers come out poor

3. You're setting up a web forum related to cryptocoin, with some shortcut links to the sales area - and? We have bitcointalk already

4. The IPO is worthless to the buyers because there's no *reason* to use your community, and hence, the coins tied to it

5. You don't need 10 BTC to setup a webforum. 0.10 at most, 0.20 for a competent dev

In rebuttle, Can you answer the following:

1. Other than being used on your site, what are the coins useful for?

2. Why do you need a BTC injection when it doesn't cost that much to setup a secure webforum?

3. Why should anyone use your site vs one of several others in existence already which use a multitude of currencies?

4. Why not setup a webforum of this nature to simply accept all currencies instead of tying it to a coin?

5. What prevents someone from buying all of the IPO for themselves and also taking all of the bounties -- using multiple identities -- and then crashing the coin?

The community eagerly awaits your response.

BCTS (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:08:01 PM

1. Other than being used on your site, what are the coins useful for?

At the time of launch coins will have one purpose and that is to be used on our website to purchase items via our market.  We will make sure the coins get added to some exchanges but this is no different from many coins I see that have no real use.

2. Why do you need a BTC injection when it doesn't cost that much to setup a secure webforum?

We are not just a web forum.   It cost nothing to setup a forum other than paying for a hosting package and paying the license for the software.  We are using Vbulletin who has been around for years and is not FREE.  I think I paid $400 for my license when I originally purchased it.   But where we need BTC is to pay our Coders who are working on this custom script.

Users will have the options of Listing Wanted Items,  Selling Unwanted Items at a Buy Now Price and Sell Items via an Auction.  

This is not users creating forum post to sell items this a script that will resemble something like ebay where users will have the ability to sell items for several coins including BCTS and during the listing process the seller can even choose to use our escrow system.  

3. Why should anyone use your site vs one of several others in existence already which use a multitude of currencies?

Not only will be provide a safe place to buy and sell we will also have a feedback system that comes with all the bells and whistles compared to some of the sites I have seen and on top of that we will have a community wrapped around this whole script.

Did I mention we will have our own escrow system built into the website?

4. Why not setup a webforum of this nature to simply accept all currencies instead of tying it to a coin?

That was our original IDEA but we knew we would eventually want our own coin.  And to be honest after I got 5 quotes for the work to be done ranging from 3k USD to 9k USD I knew we had to generate some funds.  I am paying for the work out of my pocket because I believe in this project and I am hoping to get some of it back from the IPO but please understand this is a done deal and deadlines have been set.  And if we do not make a dime from the IPO the site and coin will still happen.  

We will accept:  BCTS, BTC, LTC & DOGE starting off.

5. What prevents someone from buying all of the IPO for themselves and also taking all of the bounties -- using multiple identities -- and then crashing the coin?

That could happen to any coin right?  If they go through all that trouble I couldn't see them doing it to just crash a coin.  But no worries we will still have the remainder of the coins to pass out to the public.

I have been to these sites where you can buy and sell items and I have used the forums where you can list items for sale or auction.. I wanted to make something that any user can use and feel safe.  Not have to worry about being scammed.  Im not saying this will be perfect at launch but over time we will put a system in place that will let our users trade without fear.

PS: Thanks for all the questions and I have added your name to the OP to be rewarded 3K on launch.

roguishur

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:16:55 PM

how to get the coin???please send me some coins ??thanks
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:24:24 PM

how to get the coin???please send me some coins ??thanks

Currently you can only get coins by completing a bounty listed in the OP or by bringing something positive to the community.

As we get closer we will list some contest that you can earn some coins and we will list more details on how we will distribute the Final 1 Million Coins.

BCTS (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:58:51 PM

We are looking to Hire an IRC OP to create and run our own IRC Channel and we are looking for promoters to help us market our coin and website.   If you are interested please PM me!

somogyipeti

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:28:44 AM

There is another BTCS already Sad

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1169-bitcoin-scrypt-btcs-information/
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:36:11 AM

we are BCTS not BTCS!  Smiley

BCTS (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:58:51 AM

We are still in Need of a coin logo.    

With the current promotion you will receive 6000 BCTS.

What should we add to the logo? Would be happy with our "BCTS" with a fancy gold design around it!!

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:04:02 AM

We are still in Need of a coin logo.    

With the current promotion you will receive 6000 BCTS.

What should we add to the logo? Would be happy with our "BCTS" with a fancy gold design around it!!
Sorry for delay in blog post had some emergencies..I can try get my friend to do a nice logo for you..I will email him tomorrow for you..Night night. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: