Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] FAILCoin | This thread will not be followed!  (Read 68247 times)
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 04:24:45 PM

Here's his email address, raeesnazeer@gmail.com.
He is a MyBB freelance style designer.

Thanks Jack. I'll mail him tomorrow.

thanks you spartak_t, now wallet work well.

No worries. I'm glad it worked out. Wink

EDIT: Btw recent prices are pretty scary. Personally I expect BTC/LTC to drop bellow $150/$1. 2015 is expected to be big year for cryptocurrencies, but it didn't started well. There is still hope though...

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 07:13:20 PM

Dear FAILers,

We are still looking for community managers for China, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Every one of them will be rewarded.

Regards,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 04:35:34 PM

@Developer

1) With a name like this, where do you expect to get?
2) Current prices are the reflection of people being bored to baghold.
3) I suggest you to change the name of the coin, because it doesn't attract that much. It might be funny, but I don't see any reason why should I buy or accept it in my online store.

1) The name is more than great. It is not like another country, animal or color coin - it's unique. Our main goal is to show people that a coin with such name can be serious investment. Imagine if online platforms like 9GAG or FailArmy accept it? Not to mention biggest YouTube channels for pranks. It is also the first coin launched, because of the many scams. I don't really know what will be FAILCoin's future, but we are supporting it for about 8 months and we are still here.
2) I can't agree with that. We can make some marketing moves/tricks and we can make some people start buying FAIL, but what is the point of doing it? Why should we promote something which doesn't have developer support? It will be a lie. Now things are different and pretty soon we expect FAIL to start kicking. I am waiting our lead coder to be back from a trip, ocminer from Suprnova will help us and we are also looking for 1 or 2 more coders. Another step in development is gathering worldwide team behind FAILCoin. Currently we have dedicated community managers for Russia, Indonesia and the Netherlands (UK and USA too, but those are english speaking countries). This is something which has never been done in cryptoworld. We want people from all over the world to be updated with FAIL development in their native language.
3) Well... I answered you above why we don't want to change the name. I don't know which is your online store, but I understand your concerns and I accept your opinion. Maybe you should start looking at the bigger picture and the uniqueness of this project.

Thank you for your time!

Cheers,
Spartak

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:57:05 AM

Hey, what is the response from the designer? If you can't find any, I might be able to help out of graphics. Well.. I am not good but I have been using GIMP for a few years.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:03:09 PM

Dear FAILers,

Our lead dev just got back from his trip. We will discuss details about FAILCoin and we will announce it very soon.

FAIL ON!

Hey, what is the response from the designer? If you can't find any, I might be able to help out of graphics. Well.. I am not good but I have been using GIMP for a few years.

Hey Jack,

I don't have any answer from him....

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:54:55 PM

Dear FAILers,

Our lead dev just got back from his trip. We will discuss details about FAILCoin and we will announce it very soon.

FAIL ON!

Hey Jack,

I don't have any answer from him....

Alright. I could help out with digital graphics. If you need anything to be done, PM me.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 02:05:42 PM

Alright. I could help out with digital graphics. If you need anything to be done, PM me.

Hey,

I have sent you an e-mail, because it's easier to talk there.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:16:34 PM

Dear FAILers,

We had long discussion with our lead dev and we decided to use BlackCoin's source as main code. Those will be FAIL specs:

FAILCoin new specs

Algorithm: Scrypt (Hybrid PoW/PoS)
Total supply: 60 million
Block reward: 32 FAIL
Coinbase maturity: 50 blocks
Target spacing: 60 seconds
Halving POW block: 100,000
Block reward after 500,000 blocks - 2 coins for 30+ years
Premine for Swap: 20M
PoS interest: 1% per year
Min stake age: 8 hours
Max stake age: none

ETA for the fork is 7-10 days. After that EmpoEx will host FAIL swap for 2 weeks. Swap will be made in this way:
1) Person X send 1B coins to EmpoEx
2) Person X receive 250K new FAIL after 2 weeks

That means that total supply of FAIL after the swap (if ALL coins in existence are swapped) will be 19,500,000 coins. The rest of the coins will be burned.

Multipool will be launched right/or soon after the swap is done. Starting (dedicated) hashrate will be 420MH scrypt. It will be managed by ocminer who will also host masternode and will help us in future as he can.

As you already know we have community managers for Russia, Indonesia and the Netherlands. We are still continuing to look for more. PM me if someone is interested.

We will start working on new logo and some graphics. New self-moderated thread will be launched (please don't ask us why... we are here for 8 months and we intend to stay for years).

If you have some suggestions/ideas now is the time.

FAIL ON,
Spartak Tomanov

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 11:36:34 PM

Looking forward to it all, lets FAIL ON!

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:06:40 AM

Hey, good to see new updates coming to FailCoin.

Hey,

I have sent you an e-mail, because it's easier to talk there.

Replied using another email.

travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:06:00 AM

sorry I gotta laugh every time you guys say "fail on!".  I gotta agree with the poster above, you may be starting with an uphill battle. It just doesnt scream serious project in any way (just the opposite).  With that said, good luck. I may trade a few.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 10:03:55 AM

sorry I gotta laugh every time you guys say "fail on!".  I gotta agree with the poster above, you may be starting with an uphill battle. It just doesnt scream serious project in any way (just the opposite).  With that said, good luck. I may trade a few.

Hey Travis,

I know what you mean and I completely understand it. I already had number of discussions about the name of the coin, but it seems nobody wants to see bigger picture here and to understand potential of FAILCoin.

My personal thoughts:

The name is just unique in cryptoworld. We had coins named after countries, colours, animals, beverages, drugs etc.. most of them are either completely dead or abandoned. I don't know how people are not exhausted and continue to trust in such bullshits. That is why FAIL exist. That is why I and few other people decided to take it over. FAIL is also unique, because it is the only coin with 100% chance for failure. Smiley Mine? FAIL! Buy at 100 satoshi, but soon after that price is 10? FAIL! Sell at lower price? FAIL again! Smiley Of course I am kidding at the moment and I actually think that the coin can find it's real use (i.e. merchants). Take online platform 9GAG for example. Do you think that they were accepted seriously at the beginning? Here in btctalk we often post funny memes or gifs, sometimes we have good laughs, but some people actually are making a lot of money by them. How about biggest YouTube channels for pranks and such? Seriously.. I really believe in FAILCoin future and most important - I'm not alone. Look at people like batesresearch (@CryptoCloudHost), LordPaco, ocminer (@SuprnovaPools), Androidicus, Bitkol (@Bitkol), retnods (@sigitchow), devvienuis (@devnullius), mellon or @Altcurrencyhelp. They are all here for quite some time, all of them are grown people with their own businesses and all of them are good and honest. For the past 8 months we have been lied, scammed, doomed and such, but we are still here. Bates for example continue to have expenses on FAIL support, but he didn't say a word. He is not even close in FAIL richlist, but he's here. I feel him like a brother! LordPaco is also extremely good guy! He was (and it will continue) supporting FAIL with buy orders on Swisscex until those .... delisted the coin without even warning us. How about ocminer? I contacted the guy and told him straight: "Hey man... I really need some help with development.". He honestly answered that he does not have much time, but it will surely help when he can. We also talked about multipool (I have him on Skype.. I'm not talking about PM's in btctalk). Do you know what he said? "Sure.. I will launch one, but currently I am looking at the best way to do it." When I asked him what is that he wants for the multipool and such, he answered me "Nothing man.. only the fee.". What can I say?! Androidicus, Bitkol and @Altcurrencyhelp are not very active, but I am quite sure that they will help FAIL when needed. Sigit (retnods - community manager for Indonesia) created FAILCoin.Indonesia group which currently have 86 members and they are pretty active (I provided you link). Again extremely good guy! I have him on Twitter and Facebook, we talked about our lives and such. I also have mellon (community manager for Russia) on Twitter and Facebook. We have extremely funny way in communication, because we both have same problem - he understands english almost perfect, but he has troubles speaking it. I have the same problem with russian, so he is writing on russian and I'm answering him on english. Cheesy devvienuis (community manager for the Netherlands) is a very good and kind lady. We also had xerodrag in our team, but he had some personal issues and sadly.. I haven't seen him in months. Last, but not least is our main developer which will remain anonymous at the moment. He caught several scams here in btctalk and I will repeat myself, but he is also extremely good guy! Bottom line is that all people involved in FAIL development are honest and this is our first and most important task!

Let's talk a bit about the future. Why do you think we are trying to gather worldwide team behind FAIL? It is because we want to build strong foundations and people from all over the world to be updated with news in their native language. We also have very important people as followers on @FAILCommunity. I don't think that they are following FAIL to see some funny memes or watch us die as cryptocurrency. Of course there is high possibility for EPIC FAILURE and we perfectly understand that, but people must be convinced that:

- We are here!
- We will remain here!
- We are serious!
- We will do everything in our power for FAIL success!
- We are not doing it only for BTC or fiat... we are mainly doing it for FAIL!
- We want people to stop being sheeps and invest smarter! (we intend to discuss other coins as well)

Best regards,
Spartak Tomanov

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 05:28:32 PM

Dear FAILers,

We have found community manager for France and Italy. He is personal friend of mine who is very skilled marketer and trader. Details will be posted tomorrow!

Best regards,
Spartak

Dragann

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:43:01 PM

Nice. Smiley
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 04:43:16 PM

Dear FAILers,

First I want to say that I am not a designer, but decided to create new logo. Below I'll explain my visions on the logo and you can tell me if I FAILed. Cheesy

So...

1. FAILCoin is mainly a funny coin and that is why I decided to use funny font for the name and came up with something like a slogan above. I also used something like graphs instead of the letter "I" to look like the price is dropping. I think that little man needs no explanations. Smiley
2. I used business-oriented font for coin inscription to hint that our intentions are not only to have fun together, but also to develop a project that will last for years ahead. The inscription "established" should also point that we are serious.

Please share your opinions, no matter what are they.

Best regards,
Spartak Tomanov

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:54:31 PM

Glad that I'm one of the first few who see the new logo. So.. will there be an updated thread? I mean.. not just plain text, how about a infographic? Like what others successful (in our case, fail) coins have. Take a look here, http://www.freepik.com/free-vectors/templates, http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/infographic-design-kit/ and http://inspiredm.com/20-new-free-infographic-kits-templates/. Or Google it.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 05:10:19 PM

Glad that I'm one of the first few who see the new logo. So.. will there be an updated thread? I mean.. not just plain text, how about a infographic? Like what others successful (in our case, fail) coins have. Take a look here, http://www.freepik.com/free-vectors/templates, http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/infographic-design-kit/ and http://inspiredm.com/20-new-free-infographic-kits-templates/. Or Google it.

Well.. it will not be necessary our new logo.. it's just a try. Smiley About the thread - probably yes, but we will aim to simplicity (we failed on logo though? Cheesy). People need to understand our goals with little research. Not looking at 100s of images which most of the times are confusing.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 04:25:49 PM

Hey FAILers,

Several people told me that they don't like the logo so I decided to draw another one. Like it or not - this is going to be our new logo until some big time designer decide to help us and create new one. Smiley

Logo explained:

1. I used clasic blue color and some emboss for the first circle implying business and depth of thinking.
2. The orange bitcoin-like color in the second circle points that we are cryptocurrency.
3. The text on the upper side (@FAILCommunity) is written with strong and bold font to show the strength of our community.
4. Other thing that is supposed to show our strength as cryptocurrency is slight granite texture in the orange circle.
5. The "IL" letters are slightly lower than "FA", but I think that don't need explanation. Smiley
6. Some of you may notice that "FAIL" inscription is slightly deflected to the right direction. I did it to hint that we are going to be right-oriented (i.e. everybody should have equal possibilities). It is also supposed to show that we are thinking outside the box.
7. The "We are different" text is supposed to show that we are not only some coin.
8. The only fun part (at least that is what I aiming for) from the logo is "FAIL" inscription font.

P.S. Yesterday I've had another long conversation with our developer and we had doubts on the new specs of FAIL. That is why we decided to give to ourselves 2-3 days of thinking and researching. I can only say that we have decided to implement several algos so people with SHA ASICs or GPU's will have the chance to mine FAIL as well. Although I understand that some chinese manufacturers cancelled their scrypt ASICs production I personally believe that ASICs will change the game in 1-2 years. With that said we had also doubts about the time of mining before reward drops to 2 coins. Anyway.. we are here, we are working and we will deliver so bare with us. Best of luck ot all!

Regards,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 05:04:42 PM

Dear FAILers,

We found community manager for China and Greece. Details will be announced tomorrow.

Best regards,
Spartak

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 04:34:34 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 04:51:53 PM by spartak_t

Dear FAILers,

Our community manager for China and Greece is qiwoman2 (Twitter: @goldentags). She is the second lady in our team after devvienuis (Manager for Netherlands). I already told you that we have also found manager for Italy and France, but he does not have profile in btctalk and I am waiting him to register pretty soon. About the fork.. I believe that it will be done in a week or so. Probably tomorrow we will have clear vision about final specs of the coin and our dev will continue to work.

Best regards,
Spartak

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: