Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] FAILCoin | This thread will not be followed!  (Read 68239 times)
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 10:32:13 PM

Any roadmap activity?

Yes. Work of the developers is nearly finished and the fork will be active in exactly 1 week from now. Devs told me that we will have new wallets in Monday or Tuesday, but I'm not gonna repeat their words, because we have already been delayed too many times. Wink The changes which were made are not significant and the goal of that fork is only to repair mistakes made by previous devs.  

Are the new wallet going to change their design? Maybe new wallets with new features like chat or something like that are a plus for new hype and new promotion for FAIL don't you think so?

Price is always at 0.00000001, maybe we need more news or development to see it at ~0.00000002.

Their work will continue and we'll try not to make any promises, because we were lied too many times. Truth is that current devs are busy and we were FAILed (scammed) by developers which promised to work on FAIL before. We will need the community to believe in us of course, but we also can run the multipool only by ourselves. Starting hashrate will be about 600MH and will be dedicated for some time to see how things will develop. If we have good results those 600MH can be turned into GH's again only by our community. Yes, we are talking about pump, but in a good way. Any given coin is worth nothing without its community and its price and we know what is important in that business. Smiley

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 01:15:03 PM

Dear FAILers,

Currently we run final tests on some of our new ASICs which will be used to support FAIL network and development. Our multipool will be active sometime next week.

foob6

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:23:00 PM

IS THE COIN FAIL?
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 01:27:49 PM

IS THE COIN FAIL?

No. Sadly we were delayed (and scammed couple of times), but we do have enough strength for our comeback. 

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 01:29:02 PM

IS THE COIN FAIL?

We are FAILING ON. FAIL has a very dedicated team with alot under development, keep watch.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 01:36:48 PM

This is how people will react when our beloved FAIL launch it's multipool:

franckuestein
Legendary

Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 01:53:46 PM

^I don't think that multipools are really good for a coin... lots of cryptocurrencies with multipool disappeared. Just take a look to some ANN's of coins with multipool...

We have to gain hashrate and miners because of new features and improvements, not because of the multipools... (just my opinion)

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 01:58:51 PM

^I don't think that multipools are really good for a coin... lots of cryptocurrencies with multipool disappeared. Just take a look to some ANN's of coins with multipool...

We have to gain hashrate and miners because of new features and improvements, not because of the multipools... (just my opinion)

We think just like you, but cryptoworld is harsh and look at how many coins died without multipool. Our multipool will serve FAILCoin and it's future only. A lot of features will be added, but that takes time and people don't like to wait long. Look at TIPS for example. They added a lot of features, but how that affected the price? If we succeed with multipool a lot more people will be involved in FAIL development and things will look way different. This is war my friend and there is no place for sentiments. Wink

HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:17:00 AM

Hello Everyone!

In light of all the wonderful work the devs have been doing and the imminent launch of our Multipool which will no doubt shake up the market in the coming weeks and months ahead I wanted to introduce myself and say a few words of encouragement to my fellow FAILers!

I'm a day trader and an investor and I have had my eye on FAIL for around 2 months now. It has solid fundamentals, an active community and serious ASIC mining power to support the POW system - something 95% of other Scrypt coins that are off-the-radar are lacking.

I have mined and bought roughly 1.13 Billion FAIL over the past 2 months and want to introduce a new idea that I feel will greatly increase the value of our coin.

The Billionaire's Pact

The price of FAIL right now is a damned disgrace. It has the same number of coins as KARMA and yet is less than 1/200th the price. There are two reasons for this:

1. FAIL is simply unheard of in the community at large = 98/100 traders will never have even heard of it and of the two that have, only 1 will have considered buying it. There is very little in the way of 'marketing' going on for this coin - at no fault of anyone mind you - It just hasn't yet been able to break through into the collective consciousness of traders.

2. People are uncertain. They are afraid of getting dumped on and are intimidated by the large sell walls.

As a rather substantial holder of FAIL I want to respectfully ask all those who hold 1 Billion or more FAIL to join me in a new initiative - to my knowledge not attempted before in the world of crypto.

The pact is simple: As 'whales' we have the power to control the price somewhat. It is advantageous for everyone in this community, big or small, to see their investment increase in value - this cannot happen if we have people chucking up 500+ Million coins for sale at 2 Litoshi for example.

I propose that those of us who own 1 Billion or more FAIL agree to remove all sell orders on the books in both both DOGE and LTC markets across all exchanges and collectively agree that we will not sell a single coin until we reach 20 Litoshi - at which point we agree that we will NOT dump our coins but instead reevaluate the position in FULL and OPEN discussion (no PMs) in this thread before any sells take place so no one is left feeling nervous or uncomfortable about buying into FAIL at ANY time.

The key to a rising altcoin is confidence - both on the part of the holders and the buyers. We all must be confident that the position we take will be to our advantage, be it holding or buying. I want to bring confidence to this market and encourage other 'whales' to do the same.

Too often people are fearful of 'whales' dumping on them - no matter which coin they buy into - Starting with FAIL, I want to eliminate this fear. But I will need your help!

We know that FAIL is going to be significantly harder to mine by the truckload in the coming weeks, the block halving will limit the amount of new coins being mined and dumped to such a degree that such dumpings will not be a factor in the price after a certain period of time.

I propose we combine the great news of the Multipools imminent launch and the upcoming forking with 'The Billionaires Pact' and spread it far and wide over the Crypto world - Let everyone be made aware of this fantastic opportunity to be apart of a great fledgling community BEFORE it rockets up in price. This is the perfect coin to target 'new to crypto' folk who are keen to get into mining and trading but are both unsure of what to do and scared of losing money. Let us combine our collective power over the market and give these people a place to come, invest, have fun, and most importantly feel safe.

Let me know what you think of this idea - I feel it would benefit everyone involved, from the smallest miner to the biggest whales - everyone wins.

The best way to advertise a coin is to increase in price! Most people discover coins as they show a 50% or 100% increase in price on the Tickers of exchange sites - let us allow the price to increase and therefore put us on the radar of the 98% of Crypto traders who are yet to know we exist!

Increasing in price will also allow us to pitch to Bittrex and Mintpal that we are clearly worth popping on their exchanges. They listened to the KARMA community and gave them back their Bitcoin pairing - no reason to think they wouldn't give us a chance so long as everything is running smoothly and we are headed upwards!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you all have a fantastic day and FAIL ON! Cheesy
LordPaco

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:11:47 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 03:22:24 AM by LordPaco

The planned hashpower for the multipool will make quick work of those 'big' sell walls.

Those walls are actually very small, just a large amount of coins. It is just about impossible to mine even the amount that is posted for .00000002 ltc, and would only take like .2btc or 12ltc to wipe it out and raise the price +100% It wouldn't take long for the planned 600MH + my planned 170MH to get that. The multipool will keep a continuous buying pressure and weak hands will constantly play out. It is a good thing this coin has been sleeping for so long, many of these hands have been played.

I will confess a good chunk of those coins listed are mine, but I have put in over 50ltc holding the price at .00000001 and pumped it a few times to .00000005. I've put a few btc towards this whole endeavor. If these cheaply priced coins sell I still won't profit. I want to give the opportunity for someone to be able to hold a large amount of fail, maybe even enough to become part of the 'billionaires club' at a very fair price and at the same time they will set a new paradigm for pricing for us.

Edit:

Whatever coins I collect from the sale of those walls will be used in turn as buy walls, I enjoy feedback effect.

HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:23:57 AM

The planned hashpower for the multipool will make quick work of those 'big' sell walls.

Those walls are actually very small, just a large amount of coins. It is just about impossible to mine even the amount that is posted for .00000002 ltc, and would only take like .2btc or 12ltc to wipe it out and raise the price +100% It wouldn't take long for the planned 600MH + my planned 170MH to get that. The multipool will keep a continuous buying pressure and weak hands will constantly play out. It is a good thing this coin has been sleeping for so long, many of these hands have been played.

I will confess a good chunk of those coins listed are mine, but I have put in over 50ltc holding the price at .00000001 and pumped it a few times to .00000005. I've put a few btc towards this whole endeavor. If these cheaply priced coins sell I still won't profit. I want to give the opportunity for someone to be able to hold a large amount of fail, maybe even enough to become part of the 'billionaires club' at a very fair price and at the same time they will set a new paradigm for pricing for us.

Great to hear! A lot of people see those who hold more than 1% of the total coins as a threat to them - but they forget that If those people truly believe in the coin, then that is 1% that is not available for others to buy cheaply and if you get several whales who feel the same way you could be looking at 10-20% or more of the total coins in the hands of a few who believe the coin has legs to go much, much higher than it is now.

Things will start heating up for FAIL very soon, this will be the investment I and many others will ever make in cryptocurrency.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 07:30:11 AM

Hello Everyone!

In light of all the wonderful work the devs have been doing and the imminent launch of our Multipool which will no doubt shake up the market in the coming weeks and months ahead I wanted to introduce myself and say a few words of encouragement to my fellow FAILers!

I'm a day trader and an investor and I have had my eye on FAIL for around 2 months now. It has solid fundamentals, an active community and serious ASIC mining power to support the POW system - something 95% of other Scrypt coins that are off-the-radar are lacking.

I have mined and bought roughly 1.13 Billion FAIL over the past 2 months and want to introduce a new idea that I feel will greatly increase the value of our coin.

The Billionaire's Pact

The price of FAIL right now is a damned disgrace. It has the same number of coins as KARMA and yet is less than 1/200th the price. There are two reasons for this:

1. FAIL is simply unheard of in the community at large = 98/100 traders will never have even heard of it and of the two that have, only 1 will have considered buying it. There is very little in the way of 'marketing' going on for this coin - at no fault of anyone mind you - It just hasn't yet been able to break through into the collective consciousness of traders.

2. People are uncertain. They are afraid of getting dumped on and are intimidated by the large sell walls.

As a rather substantial holder of FAIL I want to respectfully ask all those who hold 1 Billion or more FAIL to join me in a new initiative - to my knowledge not attempted before in the world of crypto.

The pact is simple: As 'whales' we have the power to control the price somewhat. It is advantageous for everyone in this community, big or small, to see their investment increase in value - this cannot happen if we have people chucking up 500+ Million coins for sale at 2 Litoshi for example.

I propose that those of us who own 1 Billion or more FAIL agree to remove all sell orders on the books in both both DOGE and LTC markets across all exchanges and collectively agree that we will not sell a single coin until we reach 20 Litoshi - at which point we agree that we will NOT dump our coins but instead reevaluate the position in FULL and OPEN discussion (no PMs) in this thread before any sells take place so no one is left feeling nervous or uncomfortable about buying into FAIL at ANY time.

The key to a rising altcoin is confidence - both on the part of the holders and the buyers. We all must be confident that the position we take will be to our advantage, be it holding or buying. I want to bring confidence to this market and encourage other 'whales' to do the same.

Too often people are fearful of 'whales' dumping on them - no matter which coin they buy into - Starting with FAIL, I want to eliminate this fear. But I will need your help!

We know that FAIL is going to be significantly harder to mine by the truckload in the coming weeks, the block halving will limit the amount of new coins being mined and dumped to such a degree that such dumpings will not be a factor in the price after a certain period of time.

I propose we combine the great news of the Multipools imminent launch and the upcoming forking with 'The Billionaires Pact' and spread it far and wide over the Crypto world - Let everyone be made aware of this fantastic opportunity to be apart of a great fledgling community BEFORE it rockets up in price. This is the perfect coin to target 'new to crypto' folk who are keen to get into mining and trading but are both unsure of what to do and scared of losing money. Let us combine our collective power over the market and give these people a place to come, invest, have fun, and most importantly feel safe.

Let me know what you think of this idea - I feel it would benefit everyone involved, from the smallest miner to the biggest whales - everyone wins.

The best way to advertise a coin is to increase in price! Most people discover coins as they show a 50% or 100% increase in price on the Tickers of exchange sites - let us allow the price to increase and therefore put us on the radar of the 98% of Crypto traders who are yet to know we exist!

Increasing in price will also allow us to pitch to Bittrex and Mintpal that we are clearly worth popping on their exchanges. They listened to the KARMA community and gave them back their Bitcoin pairing - no reason to think they wouldn't give us a chance so long as everything is running smoothly and we are headed upwards!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you all have a fantastic day and FAIL ON! Cheesy

This is something which I personally tried to say to people in other words. Your idea is "old". Why? Because our community is controlling about 20B coins. That is why there are no big sells and sell orders. Those numbers may sound scary to 99.9% of the cryptoworld, but you know what - we don't care. Actions will determine what are we. Part of those coins will be sold of course, but we are NOT going to dump them. Most of the possible profit will be used to push FAIL further. We have an idea to pay monthly salary in FAIL to our community members for example. My company invested more than 40,000 euro worth of ASICs (we bought them months ago) and those ASICs will be used in FAIL multipool (which I repeat is ready weeks ago.. maybe 1 month, but we didn't announce it). Our ONLY problem were developers, because we are not coders. We were scammed (I already mentioned it) couple of times, but we did found people who will work on FAIL as developers. How can we promote a coin which future is uncertain without devs? Why do you think we didn't launched multipool and just put all of our hashing power into it? This is ridiculous and it will be lousy attempt to create hype. We don't want to create hype. We want cryptoworld to understand that sometimes you can find honest and devoted people. I stood behind FAILCoin with my real name, my personal phone number, my company and my LIFE. Tomorrow for example will be 40 days since my father died (NO condolences please!), but I didn't gave up. I was here and people behind FAIL was also here. You will not believe what kind of work was finished by batesresearch for example. I feel him like a brother. Several of my friends which I know in PERSON mined FAIL for weeks without gaining any profit and some of them was having problems to pay even their electric bills at the end of the month. Bottom line is that FAIL is really just another coin, but it has different community. I must travel to my hometown now and I will be back tomorrow evening GMT. After that we can discuss whatever you want. Wink

FAIL ON!

Androidicus

Activity: 339

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:08:50 PM

I have not quoted, as so much has been said in the recent posts.

Spartak_t and the community have put in huge effort and commitment to FAIL

Although not quite in the Billionaires Club, my holding is quite substantial and I will not be dumping one FAIL

I did have some sell orders on Comkort for <10M in case I missed something. I had almost forgotten them. I have cancelled these.

FAIL on  Grin

Failure is success waiting to happen...
HoldTheLine

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:37:06 PM

Hey Devs!

Just an issue I wanted to bring up and hopefully get sorted if that's alright.

- The current wallet seems to have problems accepting inputs and processing outputs in excess of 90,000,000 - Twice now I have bought several hundred million FAIL from Swisscex and when transferring to my local wallet it simply doesn't go through. I have had conversations with Swisscex on this issue and they said to split it up into 49,999,999 chunks until the wallet is fixed - this works but is not ideal and certainly not widely known (I had no idea before it happened to me).

Would be awesome if we could get this fixed in the next update - Would make it much easier for those buying large amounts of FAIL and help Swisscex out who are currently forced to intervene manually when people encounter this issue. Currently the withdrawal just gets stuck 'pending' if its over this limit and the Swisscex Admin has to cancel the transactions, break the amount up and send it on - Wouldn't wont them getting fed up with FAIL should many others start needing this.

Thanks!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:38:01 AM

Hey Devs!

Just an issue I wanted to bring up and hopefully get sorted if that's alright.

- The current wallet seems to have problems accepting inputs and processing outputs in excess of 90,000,000 - Twice now I have bought several hundred million FAIL from Swisscex and when transferring to my local wallet it simply doesn't go through. I have had conversations with Swisscex on this issue and they said to split it up into 49,999,999 chunks until the wallet is fixed - this works but is not ideal and certainly not widely known (I had no idea before it happened to me).

Would be awesome if we could get this fixed in the next update - Would make it much easier for those buying large amounts of FAIL and help Swisscex out who are currently forced to intervene manually when people encounter this issue. Currently the withdrawal just gets stuck 'pending' if its over this limit and the Swisscex Admin has to cancel the transactions, break the amount up and send it on - Wouldn't wont them getting fed up with FAIL should many others start needing this.

Thanks!

We know about that issue. Max amount per transaction is 99,999,999 FAIL. We gonna discuss it with devs.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 11:11:36 AM

Dear FAILers,

FAIL was added to Cryptoine exchange voting: http://cryptoine.com/voting#FAIL

Androidicus

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:18:59 PM

Has MineP.IT FAIL pool FAILed?

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 01:26:56 PM

It is not working atm, but I will talk with Danz0r (the owner of the pool). I trust him so there should be no problems imo.

Androidicus

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:32:33 PM

It is not working atm, but I will talk with Danz0r (the owner of the pool). I trust him so there should be no problems imo.

Yes, he's cool - he's resolved several issues for me since I've been using the pool...  Cool

MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:51:16 PM

Yes, he's cool - he's resolved several issues for me since I've been using the pool...  Cool

Sorry for lack of updates on this. I've had some personal issues that have taken most of my time recently.

We've had to disable the pool temporarily as it was using huge amounts of CPU. I think it's mainly because the database has grown so large. I'll need to either do some maintenance on the DB or move the pool to a different server - just not had the time over the last few days. Hopefully will be able to sort it within the next day or two.

I'll post back here once it's back up and running again.

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: