Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] FAILCoin | This thread will not be followed!  (Read 68243 times)
JC_Rock

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 07:26:28 PM

Dear FAILers,

We have something which is REVOLUTIONARY! My partner Ivan Nikolov in Cryptoventures has invented a device which is a scanner for ATM. It's not just a scanner... it's a scanner which scans your veins in your hand and it takes 0.2 seconds for you to be recognized. His company is VAT registered and has the patent for it. No PIN codes, no fingerprints. It can't be stolen! We will present it in details to the cryptoworld by the end of this month.

P.S. Multipool will be launched next week. We're sorry, but our devs are really busy and we want to do it right.

That sounds very cool!
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:10:06 AM

Dear FAILers,

We have something which is REVOLUTIONARY! My partner Ivan Nikolov in Cryptoventures has invented a device which is a scanner for ATM. It's not just a scanner... it's a scanner which scans your veins in your hand and it takes 0.2 seconds for you to be recognized. His company is VAT registered and has the patent for it. No PIN codes, no fingerprints. It can't be stolen! We will present it in details to the cryptoworld by the end of this month.

P.S. Multipool will be launched next week. We're sorry, but our devs are really busy and we want to do it right.

That's awesome! How will this apply or be relevant to FAIL? Some sort of implementation?
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:51:27 AM

Dear FAILers,

That's awesome! How will this apply or be relevant to FAIL? Some sort of implementation?

We are not planing to make ATM's atm, but that device can be used on any ATM (including BTC). It can replace the reader of bank's ATM's for example. It has been invented by Ivan who is part of Cryptoventures and therefore FAIL community, so the world will know that FAILCoin member created the most secure way to receive your money or crypto through ATM. Smiley

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 09:03:56 PM

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 09:02:09 AM

Nice! OP is changed.

franckuestein
Legendary

Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 10:55:59 PM

Great faucet but I think that's better to work with the ABE ones... you can search directly for an address Smiley
It's just a comment for the future in case you want to improve  Cheesy

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 07:06:47 AM

Great faucet but I think that's better to work with the ABE ones... you can search directly for an address Smiley
It's just a comment for the future in case you want to improve  Cheesy

It's just another feature and it was not made by us. Why not use it? Smiley

Dragann

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:11:03 AM

Failcoin (FAIL) 0.00000080 LTC ↑.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:38:31 AM

So what day is the Multipool launching?
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 11:41:25 AM

It will not be that day. We were mislead again by developers, but I (and people around FAIL community) are not the type of people who will quit that easy. Most of them are just interesting in launching new coins again and again, pump them and then just leave. My only concern is that I mislead the people who like FAIL and I truly sorry for that. At the moment we are looking for other developers and I think that I found some guys. 

franckuestein
Legendary

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:54:14 PM

It will not be that day. We were mislead again by developers, but I (and people around FAIL community) are not the type of people who will quit that easy. Most of them are just interesting in launching new coins again and again, pump them and then just leave. My only concern is that I mislead the people who like FAIL and I truly sorry for that. At the moment we are looking for other developers and I think that I found some guys.  

That's really great!

@spartak_t if you need help, please send me a direct message. I'm helping to some cryptocurrencies development, but now I can fully work on FAILCoin.

I like people and projects that really want to work on a cryptocurrency. And you're very involved on FAIL.
Waiting for your message  Wink

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 01:11:12 PM

That's really great!

@spartak_t if you need help, please send me a direct message. I'm helping to some cryptocurrencies development, but now I can fully work on FAILCoin.

I like people and projects that really want to work on a cryptocurrency. And you're very involved on FAIL.

We always need help, but we are also too dependent by developers. FAIL can't succeed without devs who truly believe in it. I already asked 10s of developers, but all of them are saying that are busy and can't be dedicated. I can understand that. What they can't understand is our true power. We are not another coin and you really must believe in that. As soon as we have people who can work on code, we will skyrocket. I have send you a message.

HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:16:28 PM

That's really great!

We always need help, but we are also too dependent by developers. FAIL can't succeed without devs who truly believe in it. I already asked 10s of developers, but all of them are saying that are busy and can't be dedicated. I can understand that. What they can't understand is our true power. We are not another coin and you really must believe in that. As soon as we have people who can work on code, we will skyrocket. I have send you a message.

What about reaching out to the Doge community? Maybe some sort of partnership where you can jointly mine FAIL and Doge and secure both networks at the same time? DOGE need all the help they can get right now and so do we - Good people over there too Smiley
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 01:40:23 PM

That's really great!

What about reaching out to the Doge community? Maybe some sort of partnership where you can jointly mine FAIL and Doge and secure both networks at the same time? DOGE need all the help they can get right now and so do we - Good people over there too Smiley

It's a good idea, but that is something which we considered long time ago. Smiley At the moment we need GOOD developers. I am waiting some people to respond us and then we can speak about FAIL future.

franckuestein
Legendary

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 01:58:38 PM

^@spartak_t

yes, we need great devs for FAIL and I've replied to your message.
You're always online and you're a serious guy. That's what I like about FAILCoin.

We're going to succeed.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 02:18:31 PM

^@spartak_t

yes, we need great devs for FAIL and I've replied to your message.
You're always online and you're a serious guy. That's what I like about FAILCoin.

We're going to succeed.

Thank you for your kind words. I have replied to your message. Wink

HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:21:40 AM

Any chance you could explain why the Multipool can't be launched? I believe you said a while go it was all ready? Has the guy in control of the ASIC farm left or something?

Just would like a bit more information - even by PM if you would prefer - the more you tell me the more I can help, but this appears to be the third time this has happened.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 06:55:24 AM

Any chance you could explain why the Multipool can't be launched? I believe you said a while go it was all ready? Has the guy in control of the ASIC farm left or something?

Just would like a bit more information - even by PM if you would prefer - the more you tell me the more I can help, but this appears to be the third time this has happened.

Multipool has been paid for 6 months (and was supposed to be with 0% fee.. paid for that as well) in advance and was launched, but we were waiting for the fork. The guy who promised fork said he has no time to do it (after we waited weeks). After that multipool was launched for other coin (I will not say names... let them live their life). There is no guy with ASIC farm. I personally control it so our community can have my word that those 420MH (+about 200 from some other people) will be used on FAIL.

LordPaco

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:55:20 PM

I'm still in. I'll hold that wall at 1 litoshi. We should try again for multipool/wallet with the payment held in some kind of escrow to be delivered upon implementation. I'm good for 20% of this bill just PM me.

On a personal note, my hashpower has increased even more recently, and I had an electrician put in 'another' 100amp 240v subpanel yesterday so I dare any of you to dump on me  Grin Grin
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 07:54:15 AM

I'm still in. I'll hold that wall at 1 litoshi. We should try again for multipool/wallet with the payment held in some kind of escrow to be delivered upon implementation. I'm good for 20% of this bill just PM me.

On a personal note, my hashpower has increased even more recently, and I had an electrician put in 'another' 100amp 240v subpanel yesterday so I dare any of you to dump on me  Grin Grin

No worries and THANK you for your support. We are in contact with several developers and tomorrow I even have personal meeting with 2 guys here in Bulgaria. FAIL will not FAIL!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: