Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] FAILCoin | This thread will not be followed!  (Read 68245 times)
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:54:03 PM

I'm still in. I'll hold that wall at 1 litoshi. We should try again for multipool/wallet with the payment held in some kind of escrow to be delivered upon implementation. I'm good for 20% of this bill just PM me.

On a personal note, my hashpower has increased even more recently, and I had an electrician put in 'another' 100amp 240v subpanel yesterday so I dare any of you to dump on me  Grin Grin

I agree - this is business - they get paid when the job is done according to requirements and not before. Just like a contractor in the real world.

Offer him an extra incentive of 100 Million Fail coin from the community holdings as a bonus to ensure he does a proper job - whatever is needed for those 100 Million to worth something to him down the line.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 01:05:34 PM

I'm still in. I'll hold that wall at 1 litoshi. We should try again for multipool/wallet with the payment held in some kind of escrow to be delivered upon implementation. I'm good for 20% of this bill just PM me.

On a personal note, my hashpower has increased even more recently, and I had an electrician put in 'another' 100amp 240v subpanel yesterday so I dare any of you to dump on me  Grin Grin

I agree - this is business - they get paid when the job is done according to requirements and not before. Just like a contractor in the real world.

Offer him an extra incentive of 100 Million Fail coin from the community holdings as a bonus to ensure he does a proper job - whatever is needed for those 100 Million to worth something to him down the line.

No worries on that too. Many people just gave up on many coins, but we are not that kind of people. As I said - we were scammed by some devs and held by others. This will NOT stop us though. First we must find our devs (it will be done one way or another). In the meantime, we are open for any other ideas.

HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:16:07 AM

This could be a fantastic opportunity to promote FAIL - LTC is crashing harder than ever and people are going to want a place to hedge their bets without selling off their LTC for FIAT.

If we could somehow get a promotion out there that this is the cheapest per-coin alt out there right now we could potentially get volume into our market other than sells.

No one is going to buy FAIL if all they see is red on Swisscex, we have to get the word out somehow that this truly is a damn bagain!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:45:55 AM

This could be a fantastic opportunity to promote FAIL - LTC is crashing harder than ever and people are going to want a place to hedge their bets without selling off their LTC for FIAT.

If we could somehow get a promotion out there that this is the cheapest per-coin alt out there right now we could potentially get volume into our market other than sells.

No one is going to buy FAIL if all they see is red on Swisscex, we have to get the word out somehow that this truly is a damn bagain!

LTC is really crashing, but that will change by the end of the year. Big ASICs will make it harder to mine and eventually it can become rare almost as Bitcoin. We will make not only promotions, but much more. This can't be done without developers tho.. I am in touch with several devs and soon we will have news.

franckuestein
Legendary

Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 07:54:21 PM

What if we try to hit a new exhange with BTC/FAIL pair?

Maybe could be great to gain some volume  Wink

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:03:02 AM

We need developers before we try anything like that.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 08:21:03 AM

We will hit new exchange, but paired with LTC at the start. BTC will be our next step, but it may take month or two.

franckuestein
Legendary

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:05:32 PM

We need developers before we try anything like that.

yay.
In my case I'm working with the FAIL dev-team and very soon you're going to see the new resources developed.
FAIL team members like @spartak_t are great people so you have to believe on the hard work that we're making  Wink

We will hit new exchange, but paired with LTC at the start. BTC will be our next step, but it may take month or two.
Great. I've been saying it because they're are exchanges like HitBTC in which we can try to be listed. LTC is falling until a new BTC price recovery.

What's really clear is that bitcoin is the "reference" so BTC/coin pairs are always better for the support that they have.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:43:32 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 02:55:32 PM by spartak_t

Last 5-7 days there is big panic in entire cryptoworld. I really believe that LTC will recover and that is why I invest only in scrypt coins. When 500MH+ ASICs are availible, diff. of LTC will skyrocket, LTC will become rare and the price naturally will rise.

P.S. Thank you for your kind words, franckuestein! We still keep trying to find developers and we will succeed.

franckuestein
Legendary

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 03:27:49 PM

Last 5-7 days there is big panic in entire cryptoworld. I really believe that LTC will recover and that is why I invest only in scrypt coins. When 500MH+ ASICs are availible, diff. of LTC will skyrocket, LTC will become rare and the price naturally will rise.

P.S. Thank you for your kind words, franckuestein! We still keep trying to find developers and we will succeed.

Cheesy

The main problem of Scrypt coins like LTC is that they have too much mining power but low trading volume... miners sell and people don't invest... if money don't come to a market price is going to be always falling because miners are going to sell.

I think that Litecoin is going to recover, too. But... interest of investors have to return. Coin continues falling (from 7$ to 2$ e.g) let's see what happens but LTC market needs movement and i think that's going to move when BTC does it too.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 03:44:11 PM

Cheesy

The main problem of Scrypt coins like LTC is that they have too much mining power but low trading volume... miners sell and people don't invest... if money don't come to a market price is going to be always falling because miners are going to sell.

I think that Litecoin is going to recover, too. But... interest of investors have to return. Coin continues falling (from 7$ to 2$ e.g) let's see what happens but LTC market needs movement and i think that's going to move when BTC does it too.

Did you noticed that someone dumped $3.4M worth of BTC on BTC-e about 30 minutes ago and crashed the price to $309? Smiley

P.S. I don't think that $8.5M is low volume. Smiley Yeah, it is mostly because of dumpers, but like I said, LTC will become more rare and miners won't be able to dump so many coins. This can give advantage for buyers.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 11:22:13 AM

Just wanted to let you know that we still continue to search for our developers and we will find them, because we are not giving up.

Stay FAILed!

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 05:32:35 PM

Just wanted to let you know that we still continue to search for our developers and we will find them, because we are not giving up.

Stay FAILed!

I still have plenty of projects to push forward once we get our Dev and have our refined wallets.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
DeezBTC

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:47:57 PM

Can anyone help me i have 2 fury 1.3 mhs pointed at the pool but im only getting 157 khs on one miner and 166 khs on the other in the pool how do i increase the hashes?

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 06:06:54 PM

Can anyone help me i have 2 fury 1.3 mhs pointed at the pool but im only getting 157 khs on one miner and 166 khs on the other in the pool how do i increase the hashes?

I use A2 Terminator's and I am not familiar with Fury. Maybe you should lower the voltage (if you have that option)? Do you have web interface to control the miner?

DeezBTC

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:11:45 PM

I use A2 Terminator's and I am not familiar with Fury. Maybe you should lower the voltage (if you have that option)? Do you have web interface to control the miner?

im new 2 this idk but this is my settings
cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://fail.datalink.bg:4444 -u deeznutz.1 -p 4365 --nocheck-golden --chips-count 128 --ltc-clk 328 -S //./COM6

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 07:08:03 PM

im new 2 this idk but this is my settings
cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://fail.datalink.bg:4444 -u deeznutz.1 -p 4365 --nocheck-golden --chips-count 128 --ltc-clk 328 -S //./COM6

I don't think it's a problem from the pool, but try to point your miners to other pool and see if there is any difference.

bdannnn
Copper Member

Activity: 224

Developer

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:48:57 AM

fail coin is true for name  Grin

Developer
franckuestein
Legendary

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 02:23:15 PM

3 days without volume but the 1 litoshi buy orders are still there!
Let's see what happens but I think that we need news to make the FAIL value higher!

Of course this is not a short-term project (IMAO) but it's obvious that to succeed interest have to be there and reflected on te volume, too.

HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:53:20 PM

3 days without volume but the 1 litoshi buy orders are still there!
Let's see what happens but I think that we need news to make the FAIL value higher!

Of course this is not a short-term project (IMAO) but it's obvious that to succeed interest have to be there and reflected on te volume, too.

We have had several lots of devs hired for this thing only to hear that the community has been 'scammed' followed by an announcement that "we will not FAIL!" - It's enough already and I think the order book is reflecting this.

Either we are going to the moon or we are all going to end up bagholders of Billions of essentially worthless coins. I hope the former but I suspect the latter if we don't get something moving soon. People aren't stupid - they know we have mined the shit out of this thing for months and months - hell I'm holding 4 Billion now lol We need to add value somehow and give them a reason to get onboard at 2 Litoshi and above.

Let's hope the next month or so is a good one for FAIL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: