Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 12:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] FAILCoin | This thread will not be followed!  (Read 68255 times)
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 11:10:35 PM

Hello,

Swisscex disabled our LTC pairing without warning. I will try to talk with them.

Regards,
Spartak

Keep me updated lad, cheers

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 10:45:58 AM

Dear FAILers,

Yesterday I talked with Swisscex exchange about delisting FAIL/LTC pair and that is what they said:

Quote from: SWISSCEX
"The price was around 0.00000002 LTC. Any price movement means a change by 50 %. So it makes more sense to have a DOGE market."

I answered that I understand them, but in this case they removed our LTC buy support and I also told them that I alone can push FAIL to BTC market, but it will not be fair. I also said that they should at least warned us, because now the other thing we don't have is market cap (we were linked only with Swisscex on coinmarketcap). Their answer was:

"Well we are offering a free service and we usually do what we think is best for our traders."
"Based on our current evaluation, it is likely that FAILCoin will be completely delisted soon."

Now I will paste the rest of our conversation:

Quote from: FAILCOIN
Why waiting? Delist it now! Based on OUR current evaluation - more than 50% of the coins paired with LTC on Swisscex atm are shitcoins. And please don't talk about "free service". You are taking fees and we won by voting fair and square. I don't even know who paid for votes back then, but ok. Please delist FAIL. We will notify all of our members and followers not to use your exchange. Thank you!

"You don't really think that the fees earned by these trading volumes are covering the costs?"

Quote from: FAILCOIN
I know that you guys are struggling since the beginning, but this is not the way to solve your problems. I don't think that any other coin had the LTC buy support of FAIL. We are struggling too, but you did us well... I now need to contact coinmarketcap etc., because you were the only FAIL market which they followed. This is not the way... really. We are struggling too and instead helping each other - delist. Look at NYAN, CAC, ECC, GRA... either shitcoins or they were leaved by their community. But let us delist FAIL....

Now.. I don't want to offend anybody from coins mentioned (I can add more), but that is the simple truth. Just look at their threads and volume. Other fact is that you can push all of LTC pairs on Swisscex by +50% with less than 100 LTC. FAIL is not the best coin out there and like I said - we are struggling at the moment, but we had the best LTC buy support on Swisscex and also decent volume (based on the entire Swisscex volume). My personal opinion is that Swisscex are trying to revive their exchange and I wish them best of luck, but delisting us without warning was a childish step.

I expect them to delist and our DOGE pair too, therefore I urge you to withdraw your coins from the exchange. I said it many times and I will repeat it - FAIL will not FAIL! We will eventually find our developers and we will push it to another level!

Best regards,
Spartak Tomanov

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 01:39:39 PM

Just another bump! FAIL will FAIL On!

EmpoEX

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:16:48 AM

We have decided to open and launch the FAIL VS litecoin market:

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/545024665065107456
All the best and happy trading! Wink

Here's code with direct link to FAIL vs LTC markets. You can use it to add it in the OP:
Code:
[url=https://empoex.com/trade/FAIL-LTC][img width=300]https://i.imgur.com/HTfbFXl.png[/img][/url]

If there's enough interest, we will be opening FAIL VS BTC markets in the future.

EmpoEX Team

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 09:21:28 AM

We have decided to open and launch the FAIL VS litecoin market:

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/545024665065107456
All the best and happy trading! Wink

Here's code with direct link to FAIL vs LTC markets. You can use it to add it in the OP:
Code:
[url=https://empoex.com/trade/FAIL-LTC][img width=300]https://i.imgur.com/HTfbFXl.png[/img][/url]

If there's enough interest, we will be opening FAIL VS BTC markets in the future.

EmpoEX Team

THANK YOU!!!

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 10:46:55 AM

Dear FAILers,

As you probably already know, Swisscex
exchange removed our LTC pair without
warning. That is why we decided to talk
with EmpoEx exchange and they were so
KIND to list us almost immediately!
We advice all of the FAIL supporters to
withdraw your coins from Swisscex and
move them to EmpoEx or Comkort exchanges.
At the moment FAILCoin is experiencing
hard times, but we will NOT DIE, because
FAIL is not just another shitcoin!
We deserve better faith and sooner or
later we will GET IT!

Thank you all and... FAIL ON!!!

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:54:07 AM

FailCoin is going to fail because it is a FailCoin.* That's why I'm supporting it. Just downloaded the wallet to my computer. Going to get some Fail from faucets.

* not sure what I'm writing.. LoL!

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 10:58:36 AM

FailCoin is going to fail because it is a FailCoin.* That's why I'm supporting it. Just downloaded the wallet to my computer. Going to get some Fail from faucets.

FAILCoin is not going to fail because there are 100s of failures out there. FAIL exists because of them. We are still looking for coders/supporters, we are still paying for nodes and github and we will not leave our coin like many did. PM me with your FAIL address and I will send you 1M coins.

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:02:01 AM

FAILCoin is not going to fail because there are 100s of failures out there. FAIL exists because of them. We are still looking for coders/supporters, we are still paying for nodes and github and we will not leave our coin like many did. PM me with your FAIL address and I will send you 1M coins.

Umm.. I'm having trouble syncing with the network. Been five minutes and..

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 11:10:06 AM

Have you tried to create conf (basically you don't need it, but...)?

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 11:11:11 AM

There are working nodes, if you go to help and Debug Window in the wallet and see if the "current number of blocks" is going up and have a look at your connections under the "number of connections" part, let me know how may you have

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:39:51 AM

How to create a conf file? I see your template, what name and extension should I put in?

There are working nodes, if you go to help and Debug Window in the wallet and see if the "current number of blocks" is going up and have a look at your connections under the "number of connections" part, let me know how may you have

Debug Window? Here's a screenshot of the window. → https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fzSdLRm9SYI/VJIwM_o5AYI/AAAAAAAAAfU/RQ9tbHqiR5g/s720/AltCoin01.png . The "Current number of blocks" is always the same (at 3000). Same to "Number of connections" (at one).

I opened the client for about 30 minutes and.. it is running but sync is not running.

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 01:45:36 AM

How to create a conf file? I see your template, what name and extension should I put in?

Debug Window? Here's a screenshot of the window. → https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fzSdLRm9SYI/VJIwM_o5AYI/AAAAAAAAAfU/RQ9tbHqiR5g/s720/AltCoin01.png . The "Current number of blocks" is always the same (at 3000). Same to "Number of connections" (at one).

I opened the client for about 30 minutes and.. it is running but sync is not running.

You have some connections to FAIL network so I can't understand why you are not syncing?

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:53:18 AM

When I run.. some 'blocks' sync.. however when it reach 272327, it stopped. I'm using Window 7. I run as adminstartor and it's not working. Is there another wallet which is faster?

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 02:00:10 AM

When I run.. some 'blocks' sync.. however when it reach 272327, it stopped. I'm using Window 7. I run as adminstartor and it's not working. Is there another wallet which is faster?

I already asked you, but did you tried to create conf file in %appdata%/Failcoin?

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:06:48 AM

I already asked you, but did you tried to create conf file in %appdata%/Failcoin?

I asked you what is conf file. How to create one?

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 02:17:26 AM

Ah, I'm sorry... my bad!

1. Close the wallet.
2. Open C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Roaming
3. Delete everything from C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Roaming except wallet.dat
4. Create file named failcoin.conf in there
5. Paste the following code in the file:

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=rpcpass
port=44557
rpcport=44556
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=188.40.252.207
addnode=212.5.50.12
addnode=188.126.29.181
addnode=188.126.1.90

6. Run the wallet.

jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:26:13 AM

Ah, I'm sorry... my bad!

1. Close the wallet.

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=rpcpass
port=44557
rpcport=44556
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=188.40.252.207
addnode=212.5.50.12
addnode=188.126.29.181
addnode=188.126.1.90

6. Run the wallet.

It's not syncing.. Would you mind coming to FailCoin IRC?

Christian1998

Activity: 474
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:37:12 AM

Ah, I'm sorry... my bad!

1. Close the wallet.

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=rpcpass
port=44557
rpcport=44556
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=188.40.252.207
addnode=212.5.50.12
addnode=188.126.29.181
addnode=188.126.1.90

6. Run the wallet.

Its not syncing Sad
I open the ports for all who want to add it as Node: IP: Dice-Win.com
EDIT: You can add addnode=31.214.240.74
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 11:45:22 AM

Its not syncing Sad
I open the ports for all who want to add it as Node: IP: Dice-Win.com

You too have a problem with syncing?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: