Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBourse: the biggest scam in Bitcoin securities today  (Read 9898 times)
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 08:43:43 PM

Personally, I like cryptostocks except for the amount of scams on it

Personnally I like eating shit, it just tastes a little bit like feces

use a good password + 2FA and your account should be good to go

but with a pinch of salt it's just fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:46:08 PM

MPEx is a scam, and this is one of his shells. The owner of MPEx has multiple aliases that he posts boosting his own image. The first post "Peter Lambert" posted on this thread, was a copy paste they have posted on other security threads before.

MPEx is being investigated by the SEC, and there is a fair chance the MPEx owner will be charged and extradited in the next year or so. Google it, there are a few articles about it. Not to mention the ridiculous 30 BTC fee, and a site that looks like its pre 2000.

Havelock is the best exchange, the NeoBee is a big loss, but you cannot put that solely on havelock. They have a great interface + fair fees. Personally, I like cryptostocks except for the amount of scams on it, use a good password + 2FA and your account should be good to go. I also like litecoininvest, but its LTC only at the moment.

Cheers

Oh, I copy/pasted my reply? Then I bet you could point to where I copied it from ... I'll wait, take your time.

Havelock should look to MPEx for how to publish timely, informative financial reports. Cryptostocks is great, if you are the kind of guy who invests in places that guarantee to "return half your money in half a year, or less!"

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 08:55:21 PM

MPEx is a scam, and this is one of his shells. The owner of MPEx has multiple aliases that he posts boosting his own image. The first post "Peter Lambert" posted on this thread, was a copy paste they have posted on other security threads before.

[citation needed]

MPEx is being investigated by the SEC, and there is a fair chance the MPEx owner will be charged and extradited in the next year or so. Google it, there are a few articles about it. Not to mention the ridiculous 30 BTC fee, and a site that looks like its pre 2000.

Because the judgement call when determining an exchange to trade or list on should be whether it has a whole bunch of JS. It certainly shouldn't be "does it work" or "has it been around long enough to be trustworthy".

Havelock is the best exchange, the NeoBee is a big loss, but you cannot put that solely on havelock. They have a great interface + fair fees.

Havelock isn't registered with the Panama's SMV - since you seem to think that the MPEx owner is going to be extradited by the SEC, how long do you think Havelock will last considering their false claims of local compliance?

Personally, I like cryptostocks except for the amount of scams on it, use a good password + 2FA and your account should be good to go.

"Personally, I like being beaten regularly with a pole except for the head trauma and bleeding involved." - AcoinL.L.C, 2014

I also like litecoininvest, but its LTC only at the moment.

I happen to really like the interactions I've had with Ethera, I think he's a great guy and quite savvy. He was fast off the bat when LTC-Global shuttered, and he got LitecoinInvest up in record time. When the exchange has been around and reasonably scam free for 2+ years I will definitely consider using it.

Cheers

Bye

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 09:00:20 PM

Decentralised exchanges don't make sense. You need a human to run a business. It is a human activity.

next you'll be telling me decentralised currencies are nonsensical too and we require bank managers because thats a human activity.  Smiley

You've not eliminated the  requirement for undertaking adequate due diligence prior to investment (asset issuer can still go ahead and steal investors coins) but you don't run the risk of exchange operator running fractional reserve, being shuttered by team america world police, getting hot/cold wallets emptied and crying we've been hackd!1 etc, because you're dealing with a protocol; that's benefits talking about here.

All great in theory, but institutional investors need things that a decentralised exchange could never provide, and they will never achieve the speed required to operate at comparable levels with a centralised exchange. Things like binary trade protocols, for instance, will either be hard to implement or useless (due to the inherent lag with distributed datasets).

You also forget that due diligence is just the first step in a process. Action must sometimes be taken by the exchange to, for instance, delist a security where there is attempted trade book manipulation, or where the operator is proving themselves untrustworthy. A decentralised exchange won't have that, so scams will just stay up forever.

mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:41:39 PM

Firstly, Peter, excellent response above. Really made me take a step back and rethink.

Until now..

They charge a 30 BTC fee?

Their largest stock by a mile is their own stock. This just makes them a huge Ponzi scheme no?

All this talk of failing stocks on havelock, when was the last time mpex listed a successful stock?
davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 09:53:36 PM

The rationale is that they don't want to bother with small timers.
Pretty much the same on the NYSE, seats are fucking expensive.

Their largest stock by a mile is their own stock. This just makes them a huge Ponzi scheme no?

Your conclusion does not really follow logically from your premise.

All this talk of failing stocks on havelock, when was the last time mpex listed a successful stock?

Satoshidice got listed there, made me money :-)

Peter Lambert

Activity: 756

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:55:35 PM

Firstly, Peter, excellent response above. Really made me take a step back and rethink.

Until now..

The 30 btc lets you trade directly on the exchange. You can get that lowered by having a referral. You can also use a broker and entirely avoid paying that fee (for example, you could use CoinBr). I seem to remember Havelock saying they charge 1 btc per month to have a an asset listed on their exchange. Even without the referral discount, that 30 btc fee for registering with MPEx is only 2.5 years of monthly fees at Havelock. If you do not think your company will last more than two years, maybe you should not be selling stock in it and should secure a loan instead.

First, define what you mean by successful? Better question is when was the last time mpex listed an unsuccessful stock?  If you look at Havelock, almost nothing is above the IPO price. The stocks on MPEx are pretty much all up from where they started.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 09:56:06 PM

Until now..

You don't have to pay the fee unless you have a specific reason to (institutional investor, etc.)

Just use a brokerage like CoinBr (which is cheap as chips), here's my referral link: https://coinbr.com/ref?c=M1rswGFFjv

msc_de

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:32:04 AM

Dear Anotheranonlol,

Where do you advise we list then ?

Where will investors be safe ?

Kr,

Malcolm O

bitcointalk forum IPO is the best way  Cheesy
Little P 1

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:41:44 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 08:17:50 AM by Little P 1

Another thing to bear in mind is that not all scammers start out meaning to scam. They have good intentions sometimes, but not enough knowledge about security, and end up getting hacked or worse.

Or they think they have a great business idea, but will not listen to critiques, and end up losing investors' money, but keeping the Rolls Royce for themselves.

Havelol is floundering, has lost money 2 months running and probably won't last the year out.
Cryptoshocks and bitconbourse have been adequately exposed itt and others.
Decentralised exchanges don't make sense. You need a human to run a business. It is a human activity.

So please, new bitcoin entrepreneurs, remember you are not special and different, your ideas have been heard many times and they have all failed. Read about these failures in this very forum.

For now, in the bitcoin world, you only have one way of succeeding rather than ending up ripping people off.

First, do your reading. Then swallow your pride, mask your distaste and ask Mr. Popescu and his team 'What's next?'

I actually did exactly that Railzand.

over the years i have watched and read. Thats why I know(as much as the owner full of hot air can) that this venture will work.

Dear Peter Lambert,

Havelock knew about NEO way in advanced and did nothing to stop it or notify anyone to defend them should be a sin you have just committed a sin. I will pray for you.

I will repeat they knew about the problems with NEO way advanced and did not notify share holders instead they quietly sold their stake to investors and looked away.

Anything they say to deny this is a lie. They even told me on skype months before things went public.
rethink-your-strategy (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:57:46 AM

I actually did exactly that Railzand.

over the years i have watched and read. Thats why I know(as much as the owner full of hot air can) that this venture will work.

Dear Peter Lambert,

Havelock knew about NEO way in advanced and did nothing to stop it or notify anyone to defend them should be a sin you have just committed a sin. I will pray for you.

I will repeat they knew about the problems with NEO way advanced and did not notify share holders instead they quietly sold their steak to investors and looked away.

Anything they say to deny this is a lie. They even told me on skype months before things went public.

Are you high?
Little P 1

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:13:49 AM

Are you about to defend Havelock ?  And you are asking me if I am high ?

Dude...rethink...your strategy.

TBH you do have a point i am a bit passionate because I believe that the crypto market has so much potential if people with  a shred of integrity get the funding.

And yes ... i'm high on life  Roll Eyes
bitcoinbourse

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 08:59:11 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 11:49:27 AM by bitcoinbourse

Dear Forum Members,

Some people here have accused us of  being a scam exchange.

The fact is not a single person here or on BitcoinBourse.eu has been scammed by us. We verify all our listings and take a small stake in them to share the risk with our investors.

Please note that English is not my first language so I hope you can forgive any errors.

1. There's no order book info is publicly accessible. Not only does this make market manipulation dead easy on their side, but it makes it difficult for any investor to make any decision and to even interpret market trends. I guess the site was "coded" by some 15 year old who thinks that PHP is just fine for this. Or even worse: some 22 year old that thinks that mongo is the best database choice.

This is not true  all dividends are public here: https://bitcoinbourse.eu/members#

If you don't like the PHP coding we can't help you, but we are confident thatour system is programmed and built professionally.

2. They have like 8+ "businesses". It's great that they can knock out shitty websites so quickly, but it means that they're completely unfocussed and can't follow anything through to success. Using any of their services is like asking your lawyer to come unblock your shower drain. It's possible that you'll get lucky and he will unblock it, but it's going to cost you a shitload of money.

We have 8 business of course but you are thinking one way and we are not, why we have so much business is easy to understand and we want to explain you here.

To get a new brand to the market you have several options to advertise them with our exchange. Otherwise you can do by buying google ads or to by advertise on other websites.

We are thinking further down the line and have created our own advertising places like:

TheBitcoinNews.co.uk ( btw the biggest Bitcoin News site with more than 19837 News and counting... )
BitcoinJournal.de ( a German version of News )
BitcoinMatin.fr ( a French version of the News )

CryptoTu.Be ( a Video News site )

All the sites are simple created to advertise our product ( BitcoinBourse.eu ) it's a simple strategy that others not have used yet!

BitcoinCard® Project was running before as stand alone project with the plan to add it to BitcoinBourse, now we have integrated.

Going further we have the Project TheBitcoinAffiliate.com with over 3000 Affiliates right now.

These affiliates will  help to advertise  our securities with News sites and BitcoinBourse!

The result from Bitcoin Bourse and it's success gives us the simple idea to complete this offer for other Crypto currencies as well with the Project CryptoBourse.com and CryptoCoinStockExchange.com where is just the expansion from Bitcoin to many other Crypto currencies for the same services Bitcoin Bourse offers.

Oh, and buying any of their "company" stock is just a no-go - if you were foolish enough to buy their very own "BBS" IPO shares at 0.1 BTC each you would have earned a whopping 0.00007138 BTC in dividends in 7 months. You can expect to recover your investment in about 9813 months (818 years) at the current average dividend.

Not everybody knows that BitcoinBourse.eu was 2 month down for redeisgn and create new trading engine. We think the system is very nice done and runs perfect.

Dividends of course can't be high in this time and next dividends are much higher as before. But of course if you come and think i invest 0.1 BTC and get 0.5 in 3 month back you are on the wrong place! The dividends increase with the success of the system, it's on all business like that and of course on our listed shares to, because if the Bourse have already much income why we list shares than?
Bitcoin Bourse is the only System share his fees with shareholders, all other Bitcoin exchanges are get the fees in there pocket, but it looks like some people like this even more.

3. They have NO significant listing requirements.

You attack not only Bitcoin Bourse Business, even all listings are not worth in your eyes shows us real your competence, it is sad that people like you hidden behind a keyboard talking so much of bad things simple as they not understand any of this business and business listed on BitcoinBourse.eu

At last why we close topics when we announce new listings?

There are some Trolls payed from a French competitor in Paris ( even he never will be a real competitor ) to talking bad on every our postings, (  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=344219.0 ) that is the only reason why we close topics!

We scam nobody and we have nothing to hide!

If anyone believe we are not real, you can meet our CEO in Person on French Côte d'Azur and he will respond your questions and care your concerns.

We are here to build the Crypto economy not damage it with scams.

We want to be seen as a serious market player with a larger audience.

We are still improving and building our exchange so we appreciate any feedback!

Thank you for your attention !

The future is still here ! Welcome to BitcoinBourse.eu
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 02:47:57 PM

We're getting paid by a French competitor? I've checked my PayPal, various crypto wallets, as well as my bank accounts, and I can't find any payments from a Frenchman or that are unrelated to my businesses. Can you point me in the direction of this payment so I can cash out and live the high life?

Have you considered that maybe - possibly - nobody's getting paid to say anything negative, and all the negativity is because you're simply full of nonsense? Just a thought. Use it, don't use it.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:58:33 PM

The future is still here !

No.  It's not.  Empty your pockets plz Angry

twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:03:12 PM

Dear Forum Members,

We want to be seen as a serious market player with a larger audience.

Then why do you create new listings and lock them immediately? This screams scam and is also very spammy
bitcoinbourse

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:14:54 PM

@fluffypony read please: ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=344219.0 ) that is the only reason why we close topics!

@twentyseventy topics are open now!

Announcements for new listings of any Company Shares is not spam!

davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:25:38 PM

You had me at :

fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 07:00:07 PM

@fluffypony read please: ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=344219.0 ) that is the only reason why we close topics!

@twentyseventy topics are open now!

Announcements for new listings of any Company Shares is not spam!

That thread is hilarious, but your reasoning is still nonsensical. I've disagreed with pankkake before (on the subject of altcoins) and he's called me an idiot and I've told him he's wrong. So what? I'm not in school where everyone has to be lovely to each other. I'm an adult, he's an adult, any conversation with two thinking adults that don't agree on a topic may get heated. If you can't adequately defend yourself in public you don't deserve to run a business - any business - much less one seeking outside investment.

rethink-your-strategy (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:04:25 PM

Are you about to defend Havelock ?  And you are asking me if I am high ?

Dude...rethink...your strategy.

TBH you do have a point i am a bit passionate because I believe that the crypto market has so much potential if people with  a shred of integrity get the funding.

And yes ... i'm high on life  Roll Eyes

I asked if you're high because you keep asking about Havelock, but "Peter Lambert" hasn't defended them once. I think you need to learn to read, my boy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: