Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EveryDice - Referral - Join and Win  (Read 409 times)
pthnmj (OP)

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:12:48 PM

Here is the link (https://everydice.com/?r=2990)

For all that join, you will be thrown in to the prize pool.... There is no minimum, or maximum required to bet...

However, whenever the Referral Balance reaches (0.05BTC or Higher), I will be randomly selected somebody to win!

What are you waiting for?

Gamble, and get earning!
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:48:13 AM

I like and appriciate the offer but am a little skeptical about "picking a random person" to sent the Btc to. Who's to say you couldn't just keep it? Just curious how you plan to prove this isn't you receiving the reward?
pthnmj (OP)

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:18:31 PM

I like and appriciate the offer but am a little skeptical about "picking a random person" to sent the Btc to. Who's to say you couldn't just keep it? Just curious how you plan to prove this isn't you receiving the reward?
I'm choosing a random person from this thread that posts that they were referred with their bitcoin address...

I have no need to take part, as I earn already from referrals... As I said not 100% is in the prize pool.. But most of it is.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: