Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: White Guys: We Suck and We're Sorry  (Read 727 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:04:24 PM

http://youtu.be/2HruwVGO-20

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 12:15:11 AM

Are you serious?  Lol listened to the first sentence and got bored Grin
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:30:52 AM

Haha, quite funny.

One does need to watch the whole thing...

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 05:52:06 AM

I did watch the whole thing and I ended up going "wtf" out loud Tongue best comment I found describes why I think this.

I had no idea being a straight white guy made me immune to being mugged or attacked at night. Time to test this new superpower of mine.

Now before you yell at me and go "Lethn you idiot, this is a satirical/comedy video filled with sarcasm and subtle finger pointing" it's obvious that there are people out there who have grown up in racists neighbourhoods filled with white people who have never realised that everybody can be racist to everybody else, that said, it's becoming harder and harder now for people to be racist to others based on ethnicity because single cultures are pretty much dead now. You'll always find one person even if they think they're racist and they're 'clean' will take a DNA test and they'll have on quarter something in them.

Dunno, I didn't find it all that funny, I did however stumble on this and was in hysterics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:55:01 PM

With that beard he could join the Taliban and fight against "evil white guys" in Afghanistan.  Cheesy
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:58:34 PM

With that beard he could join the Taliban and fight against "evil white guys" in Afghanistan.  Cheesy

That is why I chose him as my main pix...
sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:08:16 PM

I'm pretty sure categorizing and homogenizing an entire race and sex of people as guilty of proliferating a purported culture of discrimination is, by it's mere definition, racist.  Yes, you guys in this video should say your sorry for sucking, because you are part of the reason racism still exists, and color is still an issue today.  We should have broken through the race barrier years ago.  Yet here you fools are, stirring the pot.  As a white man, I have nothing to apologize for.  I am keeping no one down. 

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:29:02 PM

With that beard he could join the Taliban and fight against "evil white guys" in Afghanistan.  Cheesy

lol... not sure about Afghanistan, but in Syria there are more than 2,000 Europeans fighting for the ISIS. I am not talking about the descendants of Muslim immigrants. I am talking about the ethnic European guys, who converted to Islam.  Grin
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:46:20 PM

Discriminate. It is wise.

dis·crim·i·nate
disˈkriməˌnāt/
verb
verb: discriminate; 3rd person present: discriminates; past tense: discriminated; past participle: discriminated; gerund or present participle: discriminating

recognize a distinction; differentiate.
    make an unjust or prejudicial distinction in the treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, sex, or age.

The 2nd definition is a mass-mania of collectivism that will enslave and remove your ability to function properly in reality. See my comments in the first pages of the Dark Enlightenment thread. For example, females are not as analytical as men. Blacks on average have lower IQs and less work ethic. Filipinos can't do any mental activity alone, they require group activity. Etc..

Discrimination is a useful tool.

You have no rights. The only rights are those you can personally defend.

I am so fucking tired of the collectivism that is sweeping our globe.

Time for me to bug out.

Y'all carry on to the end game of it.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:57:03 PM

Discriminate. It is wise.

dis·crim·i·nate
disˈkriməˌnāt/
verb
verb: discriminate; 3rd person present: discriminates; past tense: discriminated; past participle: discriminated; gerund or present participle: discriminating

recognize a distinction; differentiate.
    make an unjust or prejudicial distinction in the treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, sex, or age.

The 2nd definition is a mass-mania of collectivism that will enslave and remove your ability to function properly in reality. See my comments in the first pages of the Dark Enlightenment thread. For example, females are not as analytical as men. Blacks on average have lower IQs and less work ethic. Filipinos can't do any mental activity alone, they require group activity. Etc..

Discrimination is a useful tool.

You have no rights. The only rights are those you can personally defend.

I am so fucking tired of the collectivism that is sweeping our globe.

Time for me to bug out.

Y'all carry on to the end game of it.

Don't give up hope! Smiley

noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:58:01 AM

I never realized how easy my life was, until now. I also never realized how crappy the USA is, until now. What a great video that brings people together.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:02:51 PM

I never realized how easy my life was, until now. I also never realized how crappy the USA is, until now. What a great video that brings people together.

If you liked that video, you'll love the one on that page about The White Privilege Conference...

http://www.progressivestoday.com/shocking-video-from-white-privilege-conference-the-longer-you-are-in-the-tea-party-the-more-racist-you-become/

umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:55:19 PM

If you liked that video, you'll love the one on that page about The White Privilege Conference...

http://www.progressivestoday.com/shocking-video-from-white-privilege-conference-the-longer-you-are-in-the-tea-party-the-more-racist-you-become/

I didnt know there was any racism in the tea party, use to think they would actually make things worse then help any situation

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:11:54 PM

I didnt know there was any racism in the tea party, use to think they would actually make things worse then help any situation

When you let yourself to be defined by the people who loathe you then thing can get worse  in the mainstream media for what you represent. Life is not easy. You just need to keep fighting for what you believe.

cyberlink

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:44:40 PM

That guy looks like an actor, but i don't remember the name..  Undecided Sad Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: