Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FairCoin (FAC) - NEW DEVELOPMENT TEAM - Innovation - Promoting Equality -  (Read 47016 times)
Morquor

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:53:46 AM

I'm happy we have this new thread where we can spread-out our ideas without talking about the "defunct" Dev. That chapter has been closed.
[Approve ]
- The implementation of a near-daily financial analysis on FairCoin's price
- Logo Competition - we badly need one
- New FairCoin Website

[Disapprove]
- Wallet-Integrated Emailing System. We should put in more energy into rebuilding the now very weak blockchain.

What makes you think that the blockchain is weak?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bcapple

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:56:46 AM

Wow, you are very cool. To undertake this task. Believe that the development of FAC will be better.
WutriCoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:05:24 AM

We are still in posession of FaircoinTalk.com domain and would like to set up a forum there since FAC is reborn.

Still need to see if there is enough interest for dedicated forum.
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:08:48 AM

We are still in posession of FaircoinTalk.com domain and would like to set up a forum there since FAC is reborn.

Yes,I am very interested to join.
 Grin Grin Grin
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:09:11 AM

I think we need to establish a new official website
Public development members personal photos,increase the community's trust,learn the good experience of other products

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Morquor

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:09:25 AM

Sure there is!  Cool
zuyfg888

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:12:11 AM

Public development members personal photos,increase the community's trust,learn the good experience of other products
Sure,We need to change the FairCoin Bad influence.
signorama

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 10:17:37 AM

I'm happy we have this new thread where we can spread-out our ideas without talking about the "defunct" Dev. That chapter has been closed.
[Approve ]
- New FairCoin Website

[Disapprove]
- Wallet-Integrated Emailing System. We should put in more energy into rebuilding the now very weak blockchain.

When was the last time you carried out an operation like withdrawing coins from Mintpal?. Faircoin used to be fast-confirmation coin.

Morquor

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:22:38 AM

[Approve ]
- New FairCoin Website

[Disapprove]

When was the last time you carried out an operation like withdrawing coins from Mintpal?. Faircoin used to be fast-confirmation coin.

Hm... Let's see. I've sent some to Mintpal yesterday. It was confirmed in like 10-15 minutes. You say that's bad? And what should we do about it in that case?
drakandar

Activity: 286

Faircoin Development Team Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 10:27:44 AM

This is on our backlog and has high priority. Once we've established the basics we'll get started with this :-)

Thanks for the reminder. I've added a note to the backlog so that we can discuss what the perfect moment would be to bring FaircoinTalk.com back. We'll be in contact!

Faircoin, the coin of the fair economy | https://fair-coin.org | https://faircoinpaperwallet.com
https://www.fair.coop | The Earth cooperative to create a new economic system, based in global fairness
Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:33:53 AM

i didn't follow the drama, what happened to the old team, he ran away after some dumping?

This is really annoying. Original dev team team made some announcement that they are still improving the coin (see below).
Just because they are one week late now, there is no reason to "steal" this coin.
Looking forward when in some months cinni developers perhaps make holidays, and the first time we dont hear from them for a week i will hard fork cinni and tell all people on all crypto-bards that cinni developers abandoned their coin and we got some new devs.

Announcement of Faircoin development team (20/4/2014):
Today officially started collaborating with an outside investor for a new project.
Our investor with a large experience in forex trading, decided to cooperate with us in developing A trading platform of a kind that is currently missing from crypto world, using fiat currencies, bitcoin and faircoin.
The entire development will be carried out by the investor, with our support.
We know this still isn't a lot of detail, but that's all we are allowed to share at this point.
we promise you more details as the project develops over the new few weeks.
We believe this project can really push Faircoin from a position of just another altcoin fighting for its place to a widely
used currency - the first one to be fairly distributed to everyone regardless of their existing financial status.
Thank you for the support!

We work hard in developing the new project, hope to bring "real things" in the coming week.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:35:48 AM

Fac dev was dead?if not when he comeback,what want happen?
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:37:54 AM

new development, new way! common faircoin, back on the map!
WutriCoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:37:58 AM

This is on our backlog and has high priority. Once we've established the basics we'll get started with this :-)

Thanks for the reminder. I've added a note to the backlog so that we can discuss what the perfect moment would be to bring FaircoinTalk.com back. We'll be in contact!

No problem. We can help you out with the new website also.  Wink

Morquor

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:38:34 AM

i didn't follow the drama, what happened to the old team, he ran away after some dumping?

This is really annoying. Original dev team team made some announcement that they are still improving the coin (see below).
Just because they are one week late now, there is no reason to "steal" this coin.
Looking forward when in some months cinni developers perhaps make holidays, and the first time we dont hear from them for a week i will hard fork cinni and tell all people on all crypto-bards that cinni developers abandoned their coin and we got some new devs.

Today officially started collaborating with an outside investor for a new project.
Our investor with a large experience in forex trading, decided to cooperate with us in developing A trading platform of a kind that is currently missing from crypto world, using fiat currencies, bitcoin and faircoin.
We know this still isn't a lot of detail, but that's all we are allowed to share at this point.
We believe this project can really push Faircoin from a position of just another altcoin fighting for its place to a widely
used currency - the first one to be fairly distributed to everyone regardless of their existing financial status.

We work hard in developing the new project, hope to bring "real things" in the coming week.

You forget that the dev singed in almost every day in the past days and he didn't said a word. He must seen the post on the thread and also I've sent a pm to him and I'm sure I'm not the only one who did so. If he would care about this he'd show up by now.
CADguy

Activity: 330

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:39:42 AM

hmmm interesting coin , doubt itll be bigger than BLK though
BitcoinSemi

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:47:27 AM

new group? nice, I have some and this time I won't lose chance to sell
yeah, you must dump it as soon as possible, buddy Cheesy

Icebergcoin | NIST5 POW/POS | Fair distribution | Get your share! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673524)
Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:52:07 AM

You forget that the dev singed in almost every day in the past days and he didn't said a word. He must seen the post on the thread and also I've sent a pm to him and I'm sure I'm not the only one who did so. If he would care about this he'd show up by now.

He did not sign in every day, thats simply wrong. And there was no reason to repeat the same statement again and again.
Remember, the coin is called "fair"coin. The behaviour of the community, or at least the part that is posting positive here is the opposite of fair.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
zuyfg888

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:55:13 AM

new group? nice, I have some and this time I won't lose chance to sell
yeah, you must dump it as soon as possible, buddy Cheesy
Why ?We can wait for a week.
Morquor

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:02:06 AM

He did not sign in every day, thats simply wrong. And there was no reason to repeat the same statement again and again.
Remember, the coin is called "fair"coin. The behaviour of the community, or at least the part that is posting positive here is the opposite of fair.

He did sign in almost every day till May 04. Believe me I checked it. Of course repeating the same statement has no reason but let's say you are the dev and you see on the thread that people asking you questions and believing you're gone and planning to take over the coin you don't say anything? That's ridiculous. And the twitter post you're reffering to is more than two weeks ago and no activity since then...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: