Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: clark moody back up  (Read 1645 times)
jojo69 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 4282

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 05:49:12 PM

bad timing for their outage, but nice to have the tool back

http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phorensic

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 07:02:00 PM

I feel whole again.
bittenbob

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 06:16:57 AM

I feel whole again.

+1

I have been experiencing a problem with the site before and after the move and I am wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. Not every hour but frequently on the hours it stops responding and I have to refresh. It seems weird it is always on the hour and I was wondering if other people were experiencing this and if so what they have done to prevent/fix it?
jojo69 (OP)
Legendary

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 06:28:32 AM

you mean where you get the red and yellow messages in the bottom pane and it stops refreshing?

never noticed it was on the hour, I will watch for that

what I will say is that C/M kicks GoxLive's ass, picks it up by the back of the shirt, throws it through the plate glass window into the street and drowns it in a horse shit stinking mudpuddle.

I have them up on adjacent monitors and C/M is consistently several seconds ahead of gox   ON THEIR OWN API!!!

It is a travesty

I urge users, if you don't feel like donating to this fine tool, at least click periodically on Clark Moody's advertisers, you do not have to actually look at the ads, but the clicks are counted.

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
bittenbob

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 06:33:59 AM

It doesnt always go red and yellow. Sometimes it just locks up an doesnt show any new activity. The graph still works fine for past activity but nothing new is shown until refresh.

Ever since I have found this tool it has been hard to use anything else. He dropped hints of making a trading platform based on this the other day which would be truly amazing.
NamelessOne
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 06:42:18 AM

I feel whole again.

+1

I have been experiencing a problem with the site before and after the move and I am wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. Not every hour but frequently on the hours it stops responding and I have to refresh. It seems weird it is always on the hour and I was wondering if other people were experiencing this and if so what they have done to prevent/fix it?

YES, for me it is every hour. I know now to refresh the moment it crosses over.
Sargasm

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 07:13:30 AM

Ahhhh it's so awesome.

Stupid triangle though.  Taking away all my fun. 

Sit and wait, it says.  FUCK YOU, I say.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 04:10:00 PM

what happened to time & sales, bid/ask, etc?
Clark

Activity: 548
Merit: 502

So much code.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2012, 04:33:54 PM

I believe MtGox is resetting the socket.io server every two hours. My bandwidth logs show peaks of refresh activity at that interval.

It looks to be the odd (not even) hours where the reset occurs. I too have been refreshing the thing right around that time.

And thanks everyone for the kind words. As for future development, I am building a web-based trading platform that should be very nice.

NamelessOne
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 04:37:12 PM

Thanks for the great tool.  Cheesy
phorensic

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 09:11:14 PM

Yes I lose the stream very often exactly on the hour like you guys.  I just hit refresh and its like taking another hit to calm the nerves, lol.
StewartJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2012, 09:11:37 PM

I believe MtGox is resetting the socket.io server every two hours. My bandwidth logs show peaks of refresh activity at that interval.

It looks to be the odd (not even) hours where the reset occurs. I too have been refreshing the thing right around that time.

And thanks everyone for the kind words. As for future development, I am building a web-based trading platform that should be very nice.

Excited to hear you are working on a trading platform.  

My home-made web interface is getting a bit cumbersome to use:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=57736.msg702156#msg702156
StewartJ

View Profile
January 20, 2012, 05:12:35 PM

Is clark moody working for you folks?  

At a standstill here, did  a refresh, but no data coming in?

Edit:  Working again!
jojo69 (OP)
Legendary

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
January 20, 2012, 05:13:35 PM

good here

StewartJ

View Profile
January 20, 2012, 05:19:14 PM

good here

thanks for confirming.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: