View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:25:42 AM

let this coin die , why do you keep talking about it? Huh

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:34:22 AM

You have to unload your bag somehow! Weren't you the one running that thing to destroy all the scam-coins?
mazuma

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:40:01 AM

Did you suck his dick too after for some max coins. U cheap fuck. So quick to change sides. No one gives a fucking shit if your telling us now its a good coin. You should have used your brain before and maybe participated earlier with mining/trading max coin. No one cares about your remorseful shit post "1 month later".
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 06:24:40 AM

Maxcoin? Oh, the coin with a fail (instamine) launch?

Why does it sometimes feel to me that you are Max himself
mazuma

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:42:36 AM

Did you suck his dick too after for some max coins. U cheap fuck. So quick to change sides. No one gives a fucking shit if your telling us now its a good coin. You should have used your brain before and maybe participated earlier with mining/trading max coin. No one cares about your remorseful shit post "1 month later".

Wow, your command of your intellect is impressive! Let me guess, you're a product of American public schools?

I am not making a remorseful post, I still think and now have confirmed I was right about the launch. As I stated many times before, Max K was not the culprit, the devs were. My opinion of this still hasn't changed with the exception that coin isn't dead and will make a major come back.

~BCX~

So you dissected my "Command of your intellect" from that post. Great inductive reasoning. You must be be genius . I dont need to try hard and think of something remotely intellectual for this shit post you created.

"My opinion of this still hasn't changed with the exception that coin isn't dead and will make a major come back." Thats a fucking big deviation from your previous stance about maxcoin. You fucking hypocrite

Stop it.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:54:42 AM

related post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482376.0

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 06:56:44 AM

i lold
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:03:16 AM

So you dissected my "Command of your intellect" from that post. Great inductive reasoning. You must be be genius.

Wow, there's hope for you yet!  Cheesy

The only thing that has changed in my opinion is that Maxcoin isn't dead and will make a huge comeback.

I fucking hate Max Keiser but I do have to admit he has the star power to promote a crypto coin if he wants and he has clearly indicated to me, he will be back.

~BCX~

may i ask why dont you just buy the shit out of it then? I tend to believe you but this one is mysterious.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:05:54 AM

may i ask why dont you just buy the shit out of it then? I tend to believe you but this one is mysterious.

Only 10-15 BTC buy side liquidity.  Maybe it will increase if what he says is true, but liquidity is difficult to deal with in anything that isn't in the top 10, or even top 5 obviously.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:06:58 AM

Only 10-15 BTC buy side liquidity.  Maybe it will increase if what he says is true, but liquidity is difficult to deal with in anything that isn't in the top 10, or even top 5 obviously.

oh i didnt know it was so dead
mazuma

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:49:00 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 08:09:51 AM by mazuma

"Besides I'm really not pumping it, this is the only thread or place I will mention the original post."

This is what you said before:

"In all of the history of Bitcointalk I have never recommended that anyone mine any particular coin but I am now telling you guys to mine and/or buy some MAX it will comeback in a very large way."

I'll let you use your great inductive reasoning to figure this one out.
mazuma

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:01:00 AM

I used wiki:

"Pump and dump" (P&D) is a form of microcap stock fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements, in order to sell the cheaply purchased stock at a higher price.

You claim to have max coins, and now your pumping this coin with this bs thread. Fuck of dude. Your pathetic. You think your smart, your not. Dont try to hard, leave this thread be. Maybe come back "1 month later" about another post on Maxcoin.

P.S . Being here longer than other people doesnt award you higher IQ points. Your level is quiet clear to me.
PereguineBerty

Activity: 109
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:23:49 AM

It seems suspicious that BCX is offering advice and it's probably for his benefit - i.e. so that his Maxcoin bag can be dumped.

But saying this, Maxcoin still has a lot of potential and the price is very low now so I'm willing to take a chance on it and will be buying a small amount.
arcaderivalry

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:01:48 AM

let this coin die , why do you keep talking about it? Huh

Glad I'm not alone on this one.
m_murfy

Activity: 46
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:29:43 AM

This is an unexpected turn of events, to say the least.

BCX, you were one of the most vocal critics of MaxCoin from day one and it gives me hope that if someone such as yourself, who was so critical of the project initially, can unwind their biases and ultimately appreciate the innovation and potential of the underlying technology, then it's possible to turn the tide of negative sentiment towards MaxCoin in the opposite direction. I have been an ardent supporter of this project right from the get-go. My involvement has very little to do with Max Keiser, and a lot more to do with the fundamentals of the technology. MaxCoin is the only viable SHA3 coin, and it's launch (though chaotic) was undeniably fair with a highly diffuse initial distribution of mining rewards. It's also FAST. The speed of transactions on the MaxCoin network never ceases to impress me. And the KGW algorithm is beautiful to watch in action (see http://www.maxtalk.org/faucet/hashratedifficulty.php).

MaxCoin is one of the FEW altcoins that I see true potential in, despite the overwhelming negativity it has received from a certain segment of the cryptocurrency community. This sea of negativity only serves to reaffirm my belief in the project, because why would so many people feel such a need to spread misinformation and trash it's reputation, if not for the fact they are afraid of the competitive threat posed by MaxCoin to the almost hegemonic dominance of the cryptocurrency markets by the bitcoin community.

I don't see MaxCoin as a threat to bitcoin in the least. There is plenty of room in the emerging cryptocurrency market for genuinely innovative coins with ideology that is almost perfectly aligned with that of bitcoin. We are stronger when we able to look past our differences and cooperate with each other. If the cryptocurrency movement alienates itself and splits into fragmented, isolated factions that do nothing but bicker and troll each other to death, then we will have done most of the legwork for our fiat ponzi overlords who have used the strategy of 'divide and conquer' for thousands of years as a means of wielding power and dominating a weak, fragmented society. Lets not play right into their hands if we can at all avoid it.

I admit, the project didn't get off the ground as smoothly as was initially planned, and the early pools were entirely unprepared to cope with the massive amount of interest the launch attracted. Even bitcointalk, a pillar of the crypto world, was unable to withstand the load brought to bear by the MaxCoin rabble. The early pools struggled to deal with the massive DDoS and RocketPool (which is operated by one of the devs) had to shut down because their hosting provider was unwilling to continue offering them service. In my opinion, it was this that enabled 1GH to obtain a disproportionate share of the mining market, and I have had little success in trying to convince the 1GH miners to pull out and point their hashes at a smaller pool. But it would appear the miners at 1GH are more stubborn than my 4 year old niece, and seem to care little for the security risk they are posing to the blockchain by continuing to mine with a pool that has upwards of 80% of the network hashrate.

I have spoken with the dev of 1GH extensively, and I am confidant that 1GH does not pose a real risk to the blockchain. Yes, technically they could 51% the network, but doing so is not in their interest as it would seriously affect their bottom line and ability to profit from MaxCoin going forwards. It's not an ideal situation by a long shot, but a game-theory analysis of the situation suggests it's a stable Nash equilibrium.

Anyhow, I am still as confidant in the long term success of MaxCoin as I was on day 1. If not more so. Every day, the MaxCoin community is establishing itself more and the early infrastructure of the ecosystem is being furiously developed by a group of passionate free market ideologues. We are the Randian heroes that Ayn Rand described in Atlas Shrugged. Lets not overlook the forrest because of the trees and forget the face of our common enemy - the vampire squid, who will do everything in it's power to enslave all of society by turning into mindless, indentured wage-slaves who toil the financial plantations to appease our hegemonic paper-ponzi overlords.

More crypto is a GOOD thing! The proliferation of this technology is occurring at a pace that hardly anyone expected. We should embrace this, not hamper it's progress. If we had a lot MORE crypto and a lot LESS fiat, society would be a lot better off. Lets try to keep our eyes on the target until we have dethroned fiat currency from it's unyielding monopoly on currency. We must remain vigilant, because you can be certain that those would would seek to oppress us will not waver in their resolve.

We are the only obstruction standing in the way of the establishment of a global fascist autocracy. The cryptocurrency movement is TRULY the last basion of economic liberty and free-market capitalism. It must succeed or else we are ALL doomed. I for one don't want my grandchildren growing up in a world where the concept of INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY is nothing more than a nostalgic remnant of times long past.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 08:20:49 AM

can unwind their biases and ultimately appreciate the innovation and potential of the underlying technology

So what is the innovation you are talking about?
Eleganti

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:40:13 AM

await... Roll Eyes

good lucky Grin
netineti

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:28:19 AM

Where is this hatred against max keiser coming from? ENVY? How is that possible if you see what he did/ said for crypto currency too succeed. If you see how he is informed and educated allot of people about how the system works. Yes they fucked up the launch, yes the coin is on the wrong exchange, yes the Devs has a lot to learn and yes Max has a big mouth and is also a business man and i presume he likes to make money too, like all of the Max haters in crypto.
But Max is not a scammer, if you watch and listen and see in how many social programs he is involved, the stage he offered for so many people to ventilate their opinion about this rotten system we are live in, this just doesn't make sense. I like to ask all the Max haters to look in the mirror and ask your self:
What did you do lately for crypto to succeed, to inform people and try to make this world a better place? And last but not least:to make people laugh.

Frustrated Jealous people, shame on you.

Sorry for my bad languish and my bad English.

Have a nice day.

LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 10:44:34 AM

Where is this hatred against max keiser coming from? ENVY? How is that possible if you see what he did/ said for crypto currency too succeed. If you see how he is informed and educated allot of people about how the system works. Yes they fucked up the launch, yes the coin is on the wrong exchange, yes the Devs has a lot to learn and yes Max has a big mouth and is also a business man and i presume he likes to make money too, like all of the Max haters in crypto.
But Max is not a scammer, if you watch and listen and see in how many social programs he is involved, the stage he offered for so many people to ventilate their opinion about this rotten system we are live in, this just doesn't make sense. I like to ask all the Max haters to look in the mirror and ask your self:
What did you do lately for crypto to succeed, to inform people and try to make this world a better place? And last but not least:to make people laugh.

Frustrated Jealous people, shame on you.

Sorry for my bad languish and my bad English.

Have a nice day.

I agree, long live Maxcoin.
TY Max Keiser!

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: