Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo's rejection of gay relationships gives fans a lot to be angry about  (Read 5388 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 11:33:31 PM

it is only the 25% to 35% of the gay population, who are hell bent to propagate / proselytize their way of life to the general public. The remainder mostly keep to themselves.

You know, I have this feeling somehow that a coalition of feminists, gays, global warming nutcases, and certain political parties are attempting to simply train people to shut up whenever they are told to shut up, and to do so whatever the reason of the moment is.

Going with that point of view, the fact that in this case it's gay is secondary to the general issue of training the population.
Very good grasshopper! The people pushing these ideals don't care about women, gays, blacks, the earth or anyone else. They are harming us all. Get a clue.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:03:45 AM

Which is another way of saying that homosexuals don't have the entrepreneurial smarts to compete with Nintendo, am I right? I'm sure Nintendo will listen to the money, though. If nobody buys a title with blatant homosexual themes, they probably won't try that again anytime soon.

Nintendo guys are smart, and they are based in Japan. They will never allow such blatant themes in their games. The PR campaign is just undertaken to avoid the protests from gays and feminists. That's all.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:02:17 AM

sometimes it seems like gay people are just looking for any excuse to bitch. and that makes them bitches.

lol.... As long as there are idiots who are willing to listen to the bitching, they will continue doing it. But still, I don't believe that the majority of the gay people are like that. As someone pointed out in this thread, it is only the 25% to 35% of the gay population, who are hell bent to propagate / proselytize their way of life to the general public. The remainder mostly keep to themselves.

My brother is gay. His response to this was "who gives a shit." I tend to agree with him.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:12:23 AM

My brother is gay. His response to this was "who gives a shit." I tend to agree with him.

There are two types of homosexuals.

1. The first type is normal people, like you and me who are not interested in politics. For them, their sexual orientation is not a propaganda tool.
2. The second type is people who are interested in politics, who want to use their sexual orientation as a tool for their political activism.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:15:47 AM

There are two types of homosexuals.

1. The first type is normal people, like you and me who are not interested in politics. For them, their sexual orientation is not a propaganda tool.
2. The second type is people who are interested in politics, who want to use their sexual orientation as a tool for their political activism.

Yep, and in my experience the first type generally hates the second even more than we do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: