Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:33:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo's rejection of gay relationships gives fans a lot to be angry about  (Read 5398 times)
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Well I mean I dont like the part where homos have to try and control everything, they get a bitchfit on everything they dont agree on, there are alot of things in this world I dont agree, they should focous more in politics maybe they can make a change in the white house

With 1% of the population, the homosexuals can be ignored as a political force in the US. With some notable exceptions (such as Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York), they are not capable of tilting the election results.

Well they got nintendo to change there minds and got the gay parade in new york going im sure they can run to be president  IMAO. 

Wait its gonna happen and then your going to see them all crying and saying now we  know we have a chance to fullfil any dream.

After then then we will see a man being a woman but keeps his beard and he will be eletected.   Im gonna be maybe 60 years old, by that time. 

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:51:51 PM

Well they got nintendo to change there minds and got the gay parade in new york going im sure they can run to be president  IMAO. 

In the US? Not in the near future. That might be possible in the Europe, but I don't think that a homosexual candidate can win the POTUS election in the US right now. The only region supporting such a candidate will be New England.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:20:24 PM

In the US? Not in the near future. That might be possible in the Europe, but I don't think that a homosexual candidate can win the POTUS election in the US right now. The only region supporting such a candidate will be New England.
Basically correct, because odd as it may sound, some of the most reactionary forces are in the Democratic party. 
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:28:21 PM

Basically correct, because odd as it may sound, some of the most reactionary forces are in the Democratic party. 

Oh, now don't bring in FACTS!

You might cause some heads to explode!

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:39:11 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 05:56:38 PM by TECSHARE

I'm being serious - how would a genderless society even be possible, and why do you think that they think they can achieve it, or even want it? Why would they want it?

In the homosexual/feminist community gender is commonly thought of as a social construct not a biological state. If they can CONDITION people into a genderless society, the rest of the world is forced to change their social normality to accommodate an actively destructive minority, not by choice but by coercion. Basically they are trying to make things less confusing for themselves by confusing everyone else so everyone is equal. Way to be lazy and not bother checking into feminist ideology.

It is similar to two siblings, each with a toy, and one child breaks theirs and demands the other toy be broken so things are "fair". LIFE FUCKING SUCKS some times. Very few people get even a very small percentage of what they want in their lifetime. They can't seem to understand WE ARE ALL OPPRESSED, but some how the personal form of oppression they suffer is worse than every one else's and justifies the destruction of entire social structures to accommodate this victimhood, and in the process, create more victims.

True, but gays have it much worse than straights in this regard. Things have gotten much better in the US / W. Europe, but in eastern Europe, africa, asia, anti-gay violence is as bad as ever and often state-sanctioned. As for women, they are still the victims of 99% of all rape cases, so there's a way to go yet...
 So why are they sill so active in the US and EU? Why aren't they active in Africa, Eastern Europe, and Asia? I guarantee you the atrocities there will put this debate in perspective. I will tell you why, BECAUSE THE MONEY IS HERE. These events are almost always about collecting revenue for organizations, which is NOT equivalent to supporting actual homosexuals (unless of course they get a paycheck from the nonprofit).  

As far as women being the majority of rape victims, you are incorrect. The majority of rape victims in the US are male. Getting raped in the ass in prison doesn't magically make it not rape because Billy had a few grams more of weed than he should have when he got caught.  

There's more to equality than "being mostly safe from violence" - inclusion in public life, including films and video games, is important.
Seriously? This is their concern while in other countries gays are beat to death quite commonly? This is the best evidence yet they don't give a crap about gays. Homosexuals DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT to make other people represent them. If they are unhappy with the state they should produce their own media and build their own networks. Instead they demand everyone change their business model for something that will be destructive and not profitable. No one has a right to be represented in the media. This insecurity is an internal emotional issue, not the responsibility of everyone else.  

Have you ever noticed there are no Mexicans in space? Look back at any sci-fi you have ever watched and try to find a Hispanic character in the show. Do you see Mexicans crying about being underrepresented in the media? No? Maybe because they have real problems to take care of like taking responsibility for ones own life instead of expecting everyone else to do it for them.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:54:53 PM

In the homosexual/feminist community gender is commonly though of as a social construct not a biological state. If they can CONDITION people into a genderless society, the rest of the world is forced to change their social normality to accommodate an actively destructive minority, not by choice but by coercion. Basically they are trying to make things less confusing for themselves by confusing everyone else so everyone is equal. Way to be lazy and not bother checking into feminist ideology.

Exactly. And the feminists and the leftists moonbats think that the best way to achieve a gender-less society is through the intense brainwashing of small children. That is why recently they are targeting the kindergartens and schools (look at the other thread about school children in a French city being forced to cross-dress).
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:39:47 PM

Have you ever noticed there are no Mexicans in space? Look back at any sci-fi you have ever watched and try to find a Hispanic character in the show. Do you see Mexicans crying about being underrepresented in the media? No? Maybe because they have real problems to take care of like taking responsibility for ones own life instead of expecting everyone else to do it for them.
That's because they are not "underrepresented in the media".  They have their own media, dozens of stations, their own newspapers, their own magazines, their own cartoons, their own soap operas.  

I assume you, like most typical liberal progressives, don't even use the words correctly.  Facts don't matter when you lecture?

Mexican = Mexican citizen
Illegal Mexican = Mexican citizen living in the US without a green card or passport
Hispanic = one of 850 some specified surnames

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:54:58 PM

sometimes it seems like gay people are just looking for any excuse to bitch. and that makes them bitches.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 08:05:56 PM

That's because they are not "underrepresented in the media".  They have their own media, dozens of stations, their own newspapers, their own magazines, their own cartoons, their own soap operas.  

I assume you, like most typical liberal progressives, don't even use the words correctly.  Facts don't matter when you lecture?

Mexican = Mexican citizen
Illegal Mexican = Mexican citizen living in the US without a green card or passport
Hispanic = one of 850 some specified surnames

I am not sure who you are referring to but you seem to have confused quotes. I said that as an example of how other minority groups build their own institutions instead of just demanding existing institutions do it for them, so I am not sure who you are arguing with xD
P.S. I don't consider myself liberal or progressive.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:29:20 PM

Yes you are correct I meant to address it to Phy.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:50:35 AM

Yes you are correct I meant to address it to Phy.

But what were you addressing to me? I didn't write anything that you quoted...
I give up then. 

I wrote it to a phantom of the internet, who existed for a moment in an alternate simulcra inhabited by zombie gay cowboys.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:29:15 PM

sometimes it seems like gay people are just looking for any excuse to bitch. and that makes them bitches.

lol.... As long as there are idiots who are willing to listen to the bitching, they will continue doing it. But still, I don't believe that the majority of the gay people are like that. As someone pointed out in this thread, it is only the 25% to 35% of the gay population, who are hell bent to propagate / proselytize their way of life to the general public. The remainder mostly keep to themselves.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:22:37 PM

it is only the 25% to 35% of the gay population, who are hell bent to propagate / proselytize their way of life to the general public. The remainder mostly keep to themselves.

You know, I have this feeling somehow that a coalition of feminists, gays, global warming nutcases, and certain political parties are attempting to simply train people to shut up whenever they are told to shut up, and to do so whatever the reason of the moment is.

Going with that point of view, the fact that in this case it's gay is secondary to the general issue of training the population.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:03:47 PM

Proof the Pink mafia is shooting itself in the mouth. Nintendo is about gaming and have fun. Not to offend...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chess-Super-Mario-Board-Game/dp/B00168PI9S/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400507552&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Super+Mario+ChesSuper+Mario+Chess

commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:01:05 PM

Show of hands if you want to see the people who want Nintendo to include homosexuals in their games learn how to program a few games for Android. Problem solved.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:14:24 AM

Show of hands if you want to see the people who want Nintendo to include homosexuals in their games learn how to program a few games for Android. Problem solved.

The intellectual properties of Nintendo never leave their platform. Unless Disney, or Apple, or Microsoft, or Google, buys the company.  Until that day comes Gayming has to be developed and supported in home.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:51:45 AM

The intellectual properties of Nintendo never leave their platform. Unless Disney, or Apple, or Microsoft, or Google, buys the company.  Until that day comes Gayming has to be developed and supported in home.

Be careful when you say that. Just a few months ago, there was a rumor that Apple is considering to acquire Nintendo. Also, see this:

Nintendo says it’s open to merger or acquisition

https://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/nintendo-says-open-merger-acquisition-220715429.html
commandrix

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:20:41 PM

I didn't say it had to be Nintendo's intellectual property. I just get so sick of the whiners when all you need to create your own unique game these days is a good computer, a pretty good understanding of game creation, and access to the Android platform.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:51:41 PM

I didn't say it had to be Nintendo's intellectual property. I just get so sick of the whiners when all you need to create your own unique game these days is a good computer, a pretty good understanding of game creation, and access to the Android platform.

They are after the brand name and the popularity of Nintendo. The pink mafia can create a video game similar to those from Nintento in virtually no time. But will they ever get as popular as Nintendo? No. That is the problem. They want to target 100% of the children with the pro-Homosexual agenda, not the 1% who belong to the homosexual households.
commandrix

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:57:29 PM

They are after the brand name and the popularity of Nintendo. The pink mafia can create a video game similar to those from Nintento in virtually no time. But will they ever get as popular as Nintendo? No. That is the problem. They want to target 100% of the children with the pro-Homosexual agenda, not the 1% who belong to the homosexual households.

Which is another way of saying that homosexuals don't have the entrepreneurial smarts to compete with Nintendo, am I right? I'm sure Nintendo will listen to the money, though. If nobody buys a title with blatant homosexual themes, they probably won't try that again anytime soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: