Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [locked]  (Read 1664 times)
IS (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:20:30 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 08:01:44 AM by IS

Payments can be made daily or 1-2 weeks upfront, your choice. I will send you the list of URLs each day after posting. Posts are guaranteed, meaning any ghosted ad is reposted free of charge Smiley Minimum 50 posts/day, with discounts at intervals starting over 100 (contact me for custom pricing). Reply here or PM to get started.

Prices start at:
JOBS: $2.50/post
SERVICES: $1.75/post
OTHERS: $2/post

BTC: 1H5czwyUdsZkdUPLxnsDvbaq24KL1srZ1X
crazyoddman

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:53:51 PM

How much do you charge
IS (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:59:52 PM

How much do you charge
Just updated OP with starting prices, contact me with what you need for a custom quote Smiley

honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:32:00 AM

I will contact you.
CoinMKT.com

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:36:34 AM

If I have you post out ads - will you send me all the emails that come through?
IS (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:48:52 AM

I will contact you.
Sounds good!

If I have you post out ads - will you send me all the emails that come through?
Absolutely - all emails will be sent directly to you.

CoreQ

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:01:59 PM

Can you post weight loss products Grin ?
IS (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:09:32 PM

Can you post weight loss products Grin ?
Sure can!

CoreQ

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:23:18 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 08:31:44 AM by CoreQ

Get off my back dude !!! Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
IS (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:25:42 AM

This guy is a scammer !!!

Success! Your $6.00 USD payment has been sent to IS.
Your confirmation number is SJJRVKEE.
[12:56:20 AM] Infinite Schema: Great! We will get your posts up as soon as possible. We aren't always on Skype except when we need to chat directly with someone, so what is the other way you would prefer us to contact you - email, or via bitcointalk?
[12:56:57 AM] me: bitcointalk would be great... how long it will take to post them ?
[12:59:29 AM] Infinite Schema: That sounds good. It should be up to 1 day to start because we have to send them out to the posters, although once we are on a daily schedule it usually takes just a few hours.
[1:00:13 AM] me: Ok I will wait for your response here or on bitcointalk. Thank you.
[1:00:35 AM] Infinite Schema: Sounds good. Thanks again, look forward to talking to you soon.

I paid just for 3 posts to test his services and he didnt gived me the links sice 1AM 'till now.
What are you talking about? I clearly said in the text you posted it would take "up to 1 day". It's barely even been 8 hours yet! Huh Why wouldn't you even ask me about this before posting this here?

xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:26:15 AM

Does this have limits? Would you filter my m4m, platonic and random sticks of ikea furniture listings?

I have a ton of shit furniture I need to get rid of is all, and dealing with people that don't show up... well...

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
IS (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:31:03 AM

[12:56:20 AM] Infinite Schema: Great! We will get your posts up as soon as possible. We aren't always on Skype except when we need to chat directly with someone, so what is the other way you would prefer us to contact you - email, or via bitcointalk?
[12:56:57 AM] me: bitcointalk would be great... how long it will take to post them ?
[12:59:29 AM] Infinite Schema: That sounds good. It should be up to 1 day to start because we have to send them out to the posters, although once we are on a daily schedule it usually takes just a few hours.
[1:00:13 AM] me: Ok I will wait for your response here or on bitcointalk. Thank you.
[1:00:35 AM] Infinite Schema: Sounds good. Thanks again, look forward to talking to you soon.

I paid just for 3 posts to test his services and he didnt gived me the links sice 1AM 'till now.
What are you talking about? I clearly said in the text you posted it would take "up to 1 day". It's barely even been 8 hours yet! Huh Why wouldn't you even ask me about this before posting this here?

1 day to post 3 stupid 'ads' ? Or you need more time to scam others ?
First of all if I was going to scam you, why would I do it and risk my whole reputation for SIX DOLLARS? Are you smoking crack?
Second, I TOLD YOU it would take up to 1 day and it hasn't even been half of 1 day yet. And then out of nowhere you're freaking out? You didn't even bring any of these concerns to my attention, you just go straight to posting that I'm a scammer. I can't even comprehend what you're going on about.

Like I clearly stated above, It should be up to 1 day to start because we have to send them out to the posters. I don't post them myself, I send them out to be posted.

You've lost ALL credibility.

Did you just set this whole thing up to try to smear my reputation? This is bizarre...

IS (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:37:18 AM

First of all if I was going to scam you, why would I do it and risk my whole reputation for SIX DOLLARS? Are you smoking crack?
Second, I TOLD YOU it would take up to 1 day and it hasn't even been half of 1 day yet. I can't even comprehend what you're going on about.

Did you just set this whole thing up to try to smear my reputation? This is bizarre...

I dont give a s*it about your reputation. 1 day for 3 posts is just 'strange' . I must prevent others to deal with you , because you scammed me or your services sucks really bad. Hope you understand.
It's clear to me that you set this whole thing up, probably because you run some kind of competing service I wasn't aware of. I should have known from the start from your strange requests (which I went out of my way to comply with). Regardless, everyone who reads this thread will see how bizarre and irrational you've acted, so I'm not concerned.

IS (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:46:12 AM

Second, I TOLD YOU it would take up to 1 day and it hasn't even been half of 1 day yet. I can't even comprehend what you're going on about.

I dont give a s*it about your reputation. 1 day for 3 posts is just 'strange' . I must prevent others to deal with you , because you scammed me or your services sucks really bad. Hope you understand.
It's clear to me that you set this whole thing up, probably because you run some kind of competing service I wasn't aware of. I should have known from the start from your strange requests (which I went out of my way to comply with). Regardless, everyone who reads this thread will see how bizarre and irrational you've acted, so I'm not concerned.

Shut up man. I dont run any kind of those services to compete with you. I'm just saying that either you scammed me and needed more time to scam others or your services are damn slow. Stop being a victim here.  Refund my money and gtfo there are others who will do 3 posts in 10 minutes.
Please immediately cease spamming my thread with your bizarre nonsense and black hat business practices. You clearly have no understanding of how to run a service like this. When you're delegating posts to employees it happens on a schedule, it's not done "in 10 minutes" unless you're some small time chump who can't handle large volume.

Again, I gave you all the terms upfront, they're even in the text you quoted above. You have acted more rashly and irrationally here than anyone I've ever seen.

IS (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:54:00 AM

Please immediately cease spamming my thread with your bizarre nonsense and black hat business practices. You clearly have no understanding of how to run a service like this. When you're delegating posts to employees it happens on a schedule, it's not done "in 10 minutes" unless you're some small time chump who can't handle large volume.

Again, I gave you all the terms upfront, they're even in the text you quoted above. You have acted more rashly and irrationally here than anyone I've ever seen.

This confirms that you scammed me.
Dude, what kind of drugs are you on and where can we get some?

IS (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:01:31 AM

I will happily refund your $6 after you delete all of your impulsive posts from this thread and agree not to post here any further.

IS (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:10:11 AM

I will happily refund your $6 after you delete all of your impulsive posts from this thread and agree not to post here any further.

I wont delete them. People must know what 'services' you offer. Next time when you do business try to move fast so people can trust you. For now , your just a scammer.
Next time when you do business PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'VE BOUGHT. When it is clearly stated that it may take up to a day, DON'T CALL SOMEONE A SCAMMER WHEN NOT EVEN HALF OF THAT TIME HAS ELAPSED.

Considering that it seems clear that you've just set this situation up to damage my service, you will not receive any refund until your damaging posts are removed.

I strongly caution anyone, especially service providers, against doing business with CoreQ in the future.

IS (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:13:03 AM

Can you not read your own post?

EDIT: OMG he has edited our previous discussion. The original text of the discussion is in HIS OWN POST previously in this thread.

IS (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:18:26 AM

I wont delete them. People must know what 'services' you offer. Next time when you do business try to move fast so people can trust you. For now , your just a scammer.
Next time when you do business PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'VE BOUGHT. When it is clearly stated that it may take up to a day, DON'T CALL SOMEONE A SCAMMER WHEN NOT EVEN HALF OF THAT TIME HAS ELAPSED.

Considering that it seems clear that you've just set this situation up to damage my service, you will not receive any refund until your damaging posts are removed.

[12:59:29 AM] Infinite Schema: it usually takes just a few hours.

SCAMMER ! someone ban this guy !
OMG, you've edited the discussion! The original text of the discussion is in YOUR OWN POST previously in this thread! How deceptive and bizarre can you possibly be?

IS (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:27:25 AM

[12:59:29 AM] Infinite Schema: it usually takes just a few hours.

SCAMMER ! someone ban this guy !
OMG, you've edited the discussion! The original text of the discussion is in YOUR OWN POST previously in this thread! How deceptive and bizarre can you possibly be?

So what ? 1 day to post 3 'ads' ! FO dude. You should be banned. Enough now. Go on with your life.
And you even admit it. Amazing. You have ZERO integrity.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: