Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BFL 600GH Monarch 3/19/14  (Read 633 times)
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:01:04 PM

Hello I am trying to sell my BFL 600GH monarch Preorder. Feel free to pm me or post your offer below. I am looking in the 2BTC range.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 03:25:13 PM

Only got one? I'm looking for find enough pre-order to get one of their rackmount system conversion.

Also do you remember when they first started accepting pre-orders...I think your pre-order is way out there at the back of the queue, no?

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:55:27 AM

Only got one? I'm looking for find enough pre-order to get one of their rackmount system conversion.

Also do you remember when they first started accepting pre-orders...I think your pre-order is way out there at the back of the queue, no?

Yes only one sorry,

Im sorry I dont remember offhand.
batmanbad

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:41:41 PM

Theres no list on the forum?

Its been at least a year right?
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:45:54 AM

Theres no list on the forum?

Its been at least a year right?
Not that I am aware of.

No I belive they started in august but I could be wrong.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:04:24 PM

so people still ordered from BFL ... LOL
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:16:34 AM

Hahaha...

No one should buy this pre-order. Let him get a refund like everyone else. Not.

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/butterfly-labs-and-bf-labs-inc-bitcoin-miners

Code:
We are investigating the marketing and advertising practices of the company BF Labs, Inc., which does business under the name "Butterfly Labs". We have received reports that Butterfly Labs, based in Leawood, Kansas, has accepted orders and full pre-payments from consumers for Bitcoin mining hardware, yet failed to deliver the specialized equipment as promised. 

Bitcoin

Butterfly Labs manufacturers and sells Bitcoin mining hardware. Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer payment system and digital currency. Bitcoins are created by "mining", a process where miners receive transaction fees and newly minted bitcoins in return for verifying and recording payments into a public ledger. By design, mining is a computationally intensive process which today requires ASIC-based hardware to be cost effective.

Consumers who ordered and paid for Butterfly Labs equipment, yet failed to receive it by promised dates, are not just out the amount of money paid to Butterfly Labs. Because the computational difficulty of Bitcoin mining increases over time, by the time consumers receive the equipment, if at all, often the equipment has become worthless because mining with the equipment has become economically unviable.

If you have paid for Buttery Labs equipment, yet failed to receive your order or failed to receive it by the promised time, please contact our office using the form below.

Do not buy BFL. Monarch 28nm chip hasn't even be married to a board yet. They are 6 months behind and have been developing this unit for over 15 months. RUN AWAY. DO NOT BUY THIS DOG.

Meanwhile BFL still holds millions of dollars of "invetomers" money and still they have not shipped the Monarch.

In terms of getting f-overed yet again anyone purchasing BFL has just been bent over again. It is truly amazing that BFL continues to promote product that is so behind the curve on every level and they, after 15 months of work, can't produce a single board with their new chips. It is clear that BFL is a failure at delivering product in a reasonable time frame in a reasonable quantity for the demand. Now the demand for BFL is gone it is clear the BFL will also be gone. That is best news possible for Bitcoin.

Let us put this in perspective and what is the standard practice for shipping units today. Not 1 year ago but today.

What is shipping today. You pay it ships. Not you pay and wait 6 months or more for a refund.

1.0 Th      BFL Imperial Monarch. Not shipping. Not even built or tested to hash. $ $2,939.00 delivery, psu not included, casing not included. Minimum 6 month wait.

1.0 Th      Antminer S2 Bitmain shipping 25th May. $1650 USD delivery included.

1.4 Th      Spondoolies SP10 shipping today. $3200 delivery included.

1.0 Th      A1 28nm Clones shipping today. 2650$ delivery included. Price drops daily.

0.95 Th    BitTech Bitmine A1 Miner shipping today $1750. Bitmine A1 Miner including shipping.

1.0 Th      Dragon 1T shipping today. $2000 delivered today.

Let me borrow that cream for any BFL customers who are still waiting on the 28nm vaporware product and can't get an immediate refund, against FTC rules, that is 2x more expensive, untested and likely to be nearly impossible to cool to get that 1 Th compared to the competition shipping today with proven technology that out strips anything that BFL imagined 15 months ago. We see the pattern. Design Idea > Sales > Design > Fabricate > Test > Refabricate > Ship in 15 months.

It is truly amazing that it takes longer for BFL to refund customers than it does to get a 1 TH+ miner from any of these people listed. You may need the BURN cream buying from this old BFL shill. Let him get his refund the hard way in a class action lawsuit.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: