Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Homemade Headphones and BoomBoxes.  (Read 1571 times)
ZizzyDizzyMC (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:35:56 PM

Hello, I am new to this forum.  (Obviously lol.)  Anyway, I have bought about 2k in mining equipment already and am making about $20 a day from them.  I'd like to buy some more equipment so I have decided to sell at least a few of my boomboxes and headphones.

Basically I build these things myself.  Parts take forever to get here from China (Unless I pay them a $30 express fee then it takes a damn week instead of 1.5 months. -_-.)  As such I won't make anyone pay up-front for a pair of headphones right up until I have an order worthy of dropping $30 just for shipping.  After I get parts in I usually build them next day and test them for a couple days to make sure there's no defects in them.  I have posted these on Facebook as well a while back.  (They have changed alot since I made Gen 1 out of Dole fruit cups lel.)  They are now in Gen 21 with a style that actually looks decent to wear on your head.  The headphones are of the "on-ear" style type.  I purchase the headband(s) from K-Mart in the form of Nakamichi 850's then take off the Original speakers and put on custom made super speaker packs.  Each pair of headphones is rated for 10W actual power.  (Handle 14 if in really cold weather. Cheesy )  I also sell amplifiers I make for them as well.  (Pm me.)

The price for a standard pair of headphones is 0.132 BTC. (Plus shipping, I'll edit post later to tell you what shipping to most places would be.)

Short vid of Gen 18. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX-IvNCzDV8  Yeah I know my camera sucks.  Auto volume leveling doesn't do it justice either.

Another vid of another pair. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImUpXRuNDaY  Edit: Same pair. Forgot that I had to go back to those for awhile while parts for my new one came in.

I have to go back to work now. I'll edit post later tonight.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: