Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Does the US Military Think Bitcoin Is a Terrorist Threat?  (Read 5277 times)
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:12:39 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 01:25:26 AM by Beliathon

By the way, are you a US citizen?
I am a citizen of the world, and I am ever watchful. Corporate neo-fascism will not come to pass, not while I draw breath. Wake up, capitalism is not your friend. Capitalism is no one's friend.

“The strategic adversary is fascism... the fascism in us all, in our heads and in our everyday behavior, the fascism that causes us to love power, to desire the very thing that dominates and exploits us.”
-Michel Foucault

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:31:34 AM

"America sucks, get over it."

Then why do you not GTFO?
Now where have I heard this dimwitted, redneck, brainwashed horseshit argument before?

Ahh yes, right here. You're in way over your head, in case you haven't figured it out by now.

A large amount of the US's spending is protecting other country's interests and attempting to prevent war from outbreaking

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:58:51 AM

By the way, are you a US citizen?
I am a citizen of the world, and I am ever watchful. Corporate neo-fascism will not come to pass, not while I draw breath. Wake up, capitalism is not your friend. Capitalism is no one's friend.

“The strategic adversary is fascism... the fascism in us all, in our heads and in our everyday behavior, the fascism that causes us to love power, to desire the very thing that dominates and exploits us.”
-Michel Foucault

That's what I thought.

Living in the USA, sucking up the benefits of doing so....................................

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:02:19 AM

Living in the USA, sucking up the benefits of doing so...
Benefits, such as post-traumatic stress disorder ? Surviving a suicidal depression or two? My existence has been suffering for most of my young life. Yeah, thanks 'murica. Good lookin' out.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 05:17:16 AM

Living in the USA, sucking up the benefits of doing so...
Benefits, such as post-traumatic stress disorder ? Surviving a suicidal depression or two? My existence has been suffering for most of my young life. Yeah, thanks 'murica. Good lookin' out.

Beliathon, if indeed you experience these conditions you have my concern and support and you should know that I have more than a passing familiarity with both of them.

If, as I suspect, I am more than a bit older than yourself, I can tell you that many years ago I saw some of the things that you see now and blamed the government, the city, the law, the local baker, the police, the neighbourhood market and the very Earth on which I trod.

One day, it hit me that things were the way that they were and there was not a damned thing that I could do about it and that it was time to throw off the chains.

There is help and treatment available for the conditions that you describe and you should avail yourself of them.

You will find little help on this forum but you can find real-world help and you should do so immediately.

You are a smart guy and we agree on many things and I'd even like to sit down with you over a drink or tow but you have to start geting on with your life in a constructive manner or you will shrivel like a plant in a drought.

Hang in there.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: