Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFGMiner broke or triplemining?  (Read 501 times)
srt4dave (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:34:04 AM

Hello, I need help fixing my problem. I have been mining with my usbminers and BFGMiner 3.1 for months on end now. When I woke up today, I didn't see my BFGMiner window open so I figured it crashed and needed to be restarted. When I opened a new window and entered the information, the problem waited 15 seconds and then just closed. I tried unplugging my miners to try and refresh them. This is when I noticed that my previous BFGMiner window was still open. Obviously when I unplugged my miners, it stopped mining. I closed all of the windows and restarted BFGMiner. This time, even with the old window closed, after I enter my server/user/pass, the program won't do anything for 20 seconds and then just close. I tried restarting my computer, downloading and older version of BFGMiner, and switching the ports I am using. I would have to get back to mining ASAP and can not find any information on the web about my problem. I'm willing to donate .1BTC if some one knows my problem or is willing to help me solve this. Thanks.

With MultiMiner, I get an error about how none of the pools configured could be used. Is it possible triplemining is just "full or busy" and I can't connect because of that? I saw someone having the same issue as mine but it was on Slush's pool.  I can't use Multiminer or BFGMiner, and I know I have my info entered correctly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: