Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your worst "I'm so fucked" moment?  (Read 2153 times)
lapah

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:04:52 PM

The moment I almost died in my s2000 in a split sec, I thought I`m so fucked.

I took a turn only 15mph or something around that speed and spun on incoming traffic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:30:58 PM

I had a few moments in my life when i said  "I'm so fucked",but the one that really freak me out was a few years ago ,Losing a tire while riding an ATV. I couldn't figure out why I was turning funny and turned around. Saw my tire 20 feet behind me just rollin' away. Crashed into a ditch going 40mph.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
DAYAGO

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:29:59 PM

Well, let me tell you a story.

A couple of weeks ago, i was eating with my cousins on a restaurant while some guys where watching a football game on a Samsung led tv. So, we were waiting for our food and i started watching youtube on my phone and i realized that i could connect my phone to the Samsung tv, and i said "Well, maybe it will pop out a password menu". So, i played the regeneration of the tenth Doctor and pressed the "connect to Samsung tv" button and..... well you can imagine my face when the youtube logo appeared in the middle of the screen and the guys started looking around asking "WHAT THE HELL HAPPEDNED?!?!?!". I was like "Well, i'm fucked.."
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:45:38 PM

Being born on Earth when I had a ticket for a really nice planet.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
CADguy (OP)

Activity: 330

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:51:41 PM

i know right Tongue
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:59:04 PM

Oh so you the alient the Pope was talking about..lol....you still have the ticket?

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
jmintuck

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:23:05 AM

Well, let me tell you a story.

A couple of weeks ago, i was eating with my cousins on a restaurant while some guys where watching a football game on a Samsung led tv. So, we were waiting for our food and i started watching youtube on my phone and i realized that i could connect my phone to the Samsung tv, and i said "Well, maybe it will pop out a password menu". So, i played the regeneration of the tenth Doctor and pressed the "connect to Samsung tv" button and..... well you can imagine my face when the youtube logo appeared in the middle of the screen and the guys started looking around asking "WHAT THE HELL HAPPEDNED?!?!?!". I was like "Well, i'm fucked.."

OT, at first. I saw your quote and that is COOL for a thing to do. I didn't know the Samsung TV could get connected by a phone, especially a smartphone! INTERESTING. Welp, u learn something new every day, as my Mama says.

Back on topic:

Anyhow, My I am so fucked was when the owners dad caught me smoking in the house. I thought. GD, I am SO fucked! Now I might have to move and shit. Not the case. He just mumbled Not good. Nothing like yelling, just mumbling. You see, he cannot speak much English, He is Polish from Poland just a few years ago. So he never yelled. Not a chance. Said nothing, really.
trader001

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:27:32 AM

When mtgox shut down.
CADguy (OP)

Activity: 330

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:29:03 AM

^ yep
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:33:20 AM

Was being searched in high school by a wake counter school investigator and he started searching my wallet where I had two acid tabs inside a small book of matches.  He took out the book of matches and I was like, fuck it's over for me.  Looked at it for a sec and put it right back in.  If he had just turned it to the side he would have seen the plastic they were in.

Little did I know those who hold acid with good intentions are protected by god.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 01:58:56 AM

Started using inputs.io the day before the alleged hack.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 02:07:40 AM

A few days ago my friend and I were hacking a computer at school. (Replacing stickey keys with cmd) and a teacher walked in right in the middle of changing the files over. I thought "We are so fucked" and then the teacher was like "Who's monitoring you?" And my friend was like "Mrs <teacher>" and the guy walked out to check with her. So we shut down the computer right in the middle of doing it. We didn't get caught.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1490
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:12:49 AM

When 3 police cars showed up at my front door as I went out for a walk, a police officer from inside a cruiser told me (Are you (MY NAME)) and I said yes and got out and handcuffed me and then put me in the back of the cruiser.

(I was still all right)

Then I asked for my miranda rights and he said no. I thought to myself, I'm FUUUUCKED. I asked where I was going and got no answer.We went a couple of towns over (10-15 miles) and then another policeman walked to to some run down asylum place.

It was kind of a misunderstanding but it was really scary. I was calm throughout.

I'm going to be an American citizen in a couple of months, and I've always been legal but at the time I had heard a few horror stories about how people that were not yet citizens have been treated by the system here.

Anything seemed to have been on the table. I'm also one to give speeches about closing GITMO among other things but the two are completely unrelated. The story is all within the law and explainable but I'd rather not explain it.

The funniest part of the whole thing was that I didn't have my seat belt secured and the back of the police cruiser is all smooth hard  plastic and with my hands painfully cuffed behind my back I was bouncing all over the place since the police officer was driving like a maniac.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:39:44 AM

It was the eve of my wedding when i got really drunk and poked all over my favorite sofa in the presence my in law.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:19:17 PM

It was the eve of my wedding when i got really drunk and poked all over my favorite sofa in the presence my in law.

I hope you mean puked  Kiss

Back in med school I was driving to a rotation at 5 AM and got clipped in the back by a small pickup -  spun around 450 degrees and was perpendicular in the oncoming path of a 18 wheeler doing about 60.  It slammed on its brakes and partially jackknifed. It missed hitting the driver door by 1 foot (with no side airbag).  Somehow I managed not to soil my pants and was back at work 45 min later.

I did code 5 people that day on call and brought 3 back so maybe it was a pay-it-forward loan thing   Cry
MilesJohan

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:55:24 PM

Going for toilet for a dump and somehow my hand got "dirty", but there is no toilet paper....

MileyJohanson
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:06:22 PM

On the bike. kawasaki z750 and very long bend. To fast on the last bit and couldn't straight the bike. hit curb on left and once was ejected from the bike that was the moment ohh I'm fucked. result was: bike slide around 30 - 40m on a side. I had collar bone broken, 6 weeks of work and riding.  apart bone nothing else broken or damaged. had full leathers and boots on me.
giantblckdld

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:02:13 PM

While I am half asleep, I hear some gun shooting outside.
Later someone knock on the door.
"Police! Open the door!"
Don't remember where the fuck am I. This must be a joke.
Find my way to the door and open it.
This is really a cop what-the-fuck.jpg
Suddenly remember that this place is used by a dealer I know to store big amount of drugs :
Weed, Ketamine, Cocaine MDMA, Valium, Opium, Heroin, ...
...and that must explain why I don't remember what happened in the last 24 hours.
I'm staring at the cop like a zombie.
"Did you hear something ?" he say.
I can't fucking move or say anything.
He repeat "Did you hear something ?"
My brain is just not working.
He is get angry.
I notice that there is an obvious smell of weed in the air.
We look at each other in the eyes for what seems to be an eternity.
I finally say "Nope"
He leaves without saying anything.
what-the-fuck-just-happened.jpg

nakazznicek

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:16:42 PM

It was when i was first drunk with my buddies, and in really good mood i got home. "i'm so fucked" moment came later in the morning, with parents mad on me and me having my first hangover Smiley

addroup

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:32:30 PM

I was driving my car too fast and I put one tyre offroad, after two seconds the car was wrecked but luckily I wasn't wounded.
Now I'm the slowest driver in the world...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: