Author Topic: Delete  (Read 2065 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:34:36 PM

i hope some huge shit happens, and destroys my entire bank chain, with all the data.
i dont even care if i stay alive, just want the records erased  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 09:17:17 PM

I realized that after a day or two of not having power in my area my car would be bone dry of gas after a day or two...My food supply would be severely in danger of running out along with my water and other basic needs if a real event were to happen.

Do you stock bottled water?  People always overlook this, but you will be dead in THREE DAYS without water.  You can go three weeks without food.

Bullshit, someone has gone 16 days without water, in a 24/7 supervised medical study, by staring into the sun during sunset and sunrise.

I'll go a week just to prove your wrong vod.

Bullshit.  No one has ever gone 16 days without water.

You'll lie and claim you did something donkey, but it's just going to be a lie.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:52:47 PM

I realized that after a day or two of not having power in my area my car would be bone dry of gas after a day or two...My food supply would be severely in danger of running out along with my water and other basic needs if a real event were to happen.

Do you stock bottled water?  People always overlook this, but you will be dead in THREE DAYS without water.  You can go three weeks without food.

Bullshit, someone has gone 16 days without water, in a 24/7 supervised medical study, by staring into the sun during sunset and sunrise.

Bullshit.  No one has ever gone 16 days without water.

his logic is probably something along the lines of "i am god. i don't need water, and neither do you." he might be one of those anti vaccinators too  Cheesy

there have been some meditators who can go for very long without water, but i doubt dank would last more than a few days.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:53:25 AM

Life after a nuclear disaster would be very painful and short.  I would rather have a quick death.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/evphosted-14e0b6c2d234b6/nuclear_war_survival_skills_book_pdf_file.pdf

Seriously.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
ALToids

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:00:02 AM

Do you stock bottled water?  People always overlook this, but you will be dead in THREE DAYS without water.  You can go three weeks without food.

Bullshit.  No one has ever gone 16 days without water.

Dank is confusing humans with hibernating bears.  Tends to happen when your brain is gorked.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:03:03 AM

I have also started buying seeds of all kinds especially vegatables of every kind.

Seeds go off after about a year or so. The chances of them actually growing just lowers and lowers each year you hold them.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:39:25 AM

I got a can of soup today...  I should start prepping them... prepper style.. hmmm pepper...
I wonder if Aus has preppers..  never hear much about them, although I spose I never heard much about the ones in USA until the shows preppers came out.

zee11224

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

Authentic Individual

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:11:11 AM

You can not fully prepare for a disaster but at least you prepare some basic need like foods, water and medicine that can last for a month.
bitmaster111

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:16:17 AM

You can not fully prepare for a disaster but at least you prepare some basic need like foods, water and medicine that can last for a month.
I always wear my underwear . I think I always ready for disaster . you are right these are basic needs at time disaster but we cannot assume what type of disaster will happen to us so we can't carry these things all time for safety .
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: