Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinPlus (XBC) is now traded for USD, CNY, AUD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CAD, NOK  (Read 6727 times)
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:05:23 PM

Lots of arb opportunites for the keen eye! XBC would currently be number 9 on coinmarketcap. We're just waiting for the block-explorer so we can apply! Added exposure for the early traders Grin

you are such a brazen scam artist!,, funny how i called you out before anyone hmmm.. Roll Eyes

There is no scam. XBC is a raging success. You must come onto this forum everytime you get drunk and just troll threads.

You have been reported.

yes~ we know a perfect success for you, now you are 52+ BTC richer!

>> LOL btw hows your new scam coming along : XLC?

I should report you to the SEC for offering unlicensed securities you fvcking slimeball!!!

Yeah I would be pretty pissed off if I missed out on the ~2000% rise XBC experienced since the ipo as well. Oh well, tons of people like myself who were smart made bank!

Look around dipshit, the whole fucken forum is full of ipo's. Go report theymos to the sec for harboring all of these illegal offerings. Dumbass.

listen noob what this guy pulled is not acceptable. Good point why did they allow this thread to even exist was it a big joke? Hope you made bank on your scam! Are you going to give it back to to bitcoin community? LOL i think not! =O

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: